Teaching Gay History in California

Jul 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

California lawmakers on Tuesday sent the governor a bill that would make the state the first requiring public schools to include the contributions of gays and lesbians in social studies curriculum.

Comments
11,461 - 11,480 of 12,516 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2013

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But it makes sheepoles like you cry..........LOL
More evidence of your limited mentality. Sheepoles, a meaningless, rather diction-less word, trite in it's delivery, and feeble, at best, in it's intention to insult, followed by the typically childish LOL. Need I say more of the depth of the, at the most, average comprehension you possess.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When I am out in the boats you roam between 3g and sat internet and when you cross over it sends a post or email men sentence
Tell me, what drugs were you ingesting, smoking or snorting when you turned out this collection of babble? That's alright, I'm sure, in your
state of intoxication all that meaningless gibberish made perfect sense.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There we agree..........
Scary that you and I can find common grounds??
Ron Paul is pretty dam straight......No pun intended......
I've been a supporter of Ron Paul for years, since I first saw that, although he lists himself as a Republican he maintains a completely individual platform in his campaigning for office. I notice the propaganda committees of both parties have gone to extremes to post lies and innuendos in their efforts at keeping him from enjoying any success despite the fact that he consistently attracts an immense ground swell among the voting public. This is the best evidence of how little a free thinking individual has in our so called elective procedure and how far the powers that be will go to prevent their ever succeeding.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been a supporter of Ron Paul for years, since I first saw that, although he lists himself as a Republican he maintains a completely individual platform in his campaigning for office. I notice the propaganda committees of both parties have gone to extremes to post lies and innuendos in their efforts at keeping him from enjoying any success despite the fact that he consistently attracts an immense ground swell among the voting public. This is the best evidence of how little a free thinking individual has in our so called elective procedure and how far the powers that be will go to prevent their ever succeeding.
When I watched Ron Paul debate against the rest of the Republican jokers, my take on the debates were that he wiped the floor with his opposition. In spite of all that, his campaign never gained traction. While I will stop short of saying that I would want him for a president, he was certainly an upgrade over Romney.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

TomInElPaso wrote:
nope you come here to vent your hate filled homophobic bull shit instead.
I wouldn't want to have your karma Girl. When the crap hits the fan you're sure to be hurtin.
<quoted text>
You are the one spouting hate.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you finally admit you are a fundie.
And you fundies can't tell the difference between men and women.
Rush Limpaugh is a typical con dumb male, and con dumb women look just like him. Here's an example:
http://youtu.be/EbNFcNq3zx0
(Those sows should take their kids out, after all, they are going to taught the earth is a sphere and not flat at some point...)
only in your dreams tranny..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
There are problems with the system which has polluted the Democratic Party (the GOP is for only the wealthy few from the get-go and needed no.further corruption" but Paul is far worse than any other candidate, his online cult in equal numbers either unaware of his hideous agenda or just too engorged with greed and bigotry to give a damn.
Compared to oslama he is a saint..........

Compared to Mitt he is a saint..........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence of your limited mentality. Sheepoles, a meaningless, rather diction-less word, trite in it's delivery, and feeble, at best, in it's intention to insult, followed by the typically childish LOL. Need I say more of the depth of the, at the most, average comprehension you possess.
Sheepoles are the people like you that follow blindly their leaders.........
All the way to the slaughter house..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, what drugs were you ingesting, smoking or snorting when you turned out this collection of babble? That's alright, I'm sure, in your
state of intoxication all that meaningless gibberish made perfect sense.
don't drink, smoke or even take aspirin..........LOL

The WIFI on my boat is supplied by 3g or 4g thru cell service but as you near the edge of coverage the internet switches to a satellite based connection.......

But someone like you would not understand that..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I agree on this..........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>When I watched Ron Paul debate against the rest of the Republican jokers, my take on the debates were that he wiped the floor with his opposition. In spite of all that, his campaign never gained traction. While I will stop short of saying that I would want him for a president, he was certainly an upgrade over Romney.
He is a up grade compared to anyone out there.....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheepoles are the people like you that follow blindly their leaders.........
All the way to the slaughter house..........LOL
More of your infantile attempts at being insulting. And, another LOL, all very childish.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
don't drink, smoke or even take aspirin..........LOL
The WIFI on my boat is supplied by 3g or 4g thru cell service but as you near the edge of coverage the internet switches to a satellite based connection.......
But someone like you would not understand that..........LOL
I have a same system. Now, what that to do with the mish mosh you posted, for apparently no particular reason.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

LOL again. So childish
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Like I said, some of those diseases can be transmitted by other than sex, hepatitis,herpes and shigellosis from eating feces.That's concerning since some homosexuals work in the food industry.
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you know what? All those infections you shudder in fear over? Not ONE of them can be passed by casual contact. The only reason you should be quaking in your boots is if you had INTIMATE sexual contact with someone. WHY are you so afraid? ESPECIALLY #4, what have YOU been eating to scare you so deeply?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

1st Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a same system. Now, what that to do with the mish mosh you posted, for apparently no particular reason.
I guess you can't follow a conversation..........LOL

I was asked why some of my post are cut off mid sentence and I was explaining..........

This system is from TellCell so unless you have a mexican cell phone service you don't have the same system.....LOL

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
This one?
FDA: Gay Men Still Banned from Donating Blood Over Documented Risk Concerns
>
WASHINGTON, D.C., Despite attempts by pro-homosexual advocates to paint the homosexual lifestyle as just another,....Canada also forbids homosexual men from donating blood, due to similar concerns.
http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Blo...
<quoted text>
Click on the link and you will see "Cool Hand Luke" is lying. The above article is not on the FDA's site, but from a fundie hate site.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/...

Click and see I'm telling the truth.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Click on the link and you will see "Cool Hand Luke" is lying. The above article is not on the FDA's site, but from a fundie hate site.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/...
Click and see I'm telling the truth.
You are a moron.......LOL

It is the FDA site........ROTFLMAO

And the link you posted says the same thing..........

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron.......LOL
It is the FDA site........ROTFLMAO
And the link you posted says the same thing..........
Sorry, you stupid fundie, anybody can click on the FDA link, do a search and see the words, "Despite attempts by pro-homosexual advocates" are not on the page.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

The link works fine and goes to the FDA site.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••