Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments (Page 564)

Showing posts 11,261 - 11,280 of24,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Robsan5

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Doug wrote:
<quoted text>You should really hone up those reading skills. The first Webster definition involves DIRECTING sexual feelings. That is a matter of CHOICE.
I still challenge you to provide any logical information to support your LIE about my identity. You are a ridiculous liar and just make your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look terrible.
You also have no legitimate reason to LIE and claim that I share your perversion. It is just an attempt to project your hated perversion as an insult and indeed makes YOU not me look pathetic.
You also have been proved to LIE about the *GOD* revealed in the Bible. He commands all to abstain from any homosexual act. Unlike you, liar, I support my statements with FACT.
There's no Doug here, David.
How is a modern dictionary relevent to the discussion of the bible, which was last written about 1700 years ago?
The homosexual 'sex act' is not what makes a homosexual a homosexual. It is the attraction to the same sex. Just like straights are straights because of their attraction to the opposite sex.
David, why do you rebel against the way god created you? Don't you know that god loves you the way he made you? If god wanted you to be a heterosexual, he would have made you that way. But he didn't. Rejoice in the love god bestowed upon you.

Robert

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Doug?

Who dat?
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Doug?
Who dat?
There ain't no Doug here.

Robert
NDE

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
So the vagina isn't for the penis? That's what you've just stated.
Your brain is very slow.
NDE

Lithia Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Bichic29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry not for my vagina. My vagina likes to sissor with other vaginas thanks. You can't tell me whats wrong for my vagina.
Your brain is malfunctioning.
Denny

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but comparing homosexuals to nazis is rude and insulting. As well as using the word "japs". Being willfully ignorant is no excuse.
Robert
The comparison was not intended as an insult, but was merely in response to the claim that people have no choice in their behaviour. If there were no choices, then there could be no blame or criticism.

I maintain that people always have choices, and so are responsible for their conduct and their morals.

As for the Japanese, they acknowledge that they have earned some insults. Not only because of their disgraceful conduct in WWII, but because at the very end they betrayed their own code of honour by surrendering. Their shame was bound to last for several generations. I'm happy to note that they are now starting to adopt Western ethics - such as they are.(Clearly, not ALL Western ethics are as good as they could be!)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Denny wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the Japanese,....their disgraceful conduct in WWII, but because at the very end they betrayed their own code of honour by surrendering..... they are now starting to adopt Western ethic.)
Hiroshima & Nagasaki are their excuse for surrendering although the military (with 2 million fresh troops in Japan) was still desperate for national suicide in resisting an invasion.

There would never have been an invasion because, in the six weeks since mid June 1945 when Truman authorised the invasion, American intelligence showed that defences on the proposed Kyushu invasion beaches had been hugely improved and troop numbers tripled.

The Yasukuni shrine now honours the names of the executed war criminals.

The blockade would have been intensified along with the destruction of the almost ready for harvest rice crop and the resulting famine would have killed millions of Japanese people.
Doug

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is a modern dictionary relevent to the discussion of the bible, which was last written about 1700 years ago?
The homosexual 'sex act' is not what makes a homosexual a homosexual. It is the attraction to the same sex. Just like straights are straights because of their attraction to the opposite sex.
David, why do you rebel against the way god created you? Don't you know that god loves you the way he made you? If god wanted you to be a heterosexual, he would have made you that way. But he didn't. Rejoice in the love god bestowed upon you.
Robert
Thank you for indicating that you can in no way support your LIE that I am "David," liar.

Liar, YOU irrationally brought Modern English into the discussion with your ludicrous implication that when an English word was coined had any relevance to an ancient text, liar.

You're seen the standard definition of homosexual several times now, liar. It differs from what you want it to be, but you can't change it, liar.

You make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look pathetic, liar, by constantly trying to project your hated perversion as an insult on anyone who differs with your hate based cause. You really haven't figured out how ridiculous that makes you look, have you, liar.

The Bible forever condemns you homosexual lifestyle choice. You will never change that fact. It stands for all eternity.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

NDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is malfunctioning.
awww so cute you could come up with a big word all by yourself! Get a life

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I just love it when people who clearly aren't getting any try to tell you that your wrong because you are. Jelousy is a ugly thing my friends... Go find your own partner and stay out of my bedroom thanks.
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Doug wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for indicating that you can in no way support your LIE that I am "David," liar.
Liar, YOU irrationally brought Modern English into the discussion with your ludicrous implication that when an English word was coined had any relevance to an ancient text, liar.
You're seen the standard definition of homosexual several times now, liar. It differs from what you want it to be, but you can't change it, liar.
You make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual cause look pathetic, liar, by constantly trying to project your hated perversion as an insult on anyone who differs with your hate based cause. You really haven't figured out how ridiculous that makes you look, have you, liar.
The Bible forever condemns you homosexual lifestyle choice. You will never change that fact. It stands for all eternity.

Robert
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Denny wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison was not intended as an insult, but was merely in response to the claim that people have no choice in their behaviour. If there were no choices, then there could be no blame or criticism.
I maintain that people always have choices, and so are responsible for their conduct and their morals.
As for the Japanese, they acknowledge that they have earned some insults. Not only because of their disgraceful conduct in WWII, but because at the very end they betrayed their own code of honour by surrendering. Their shame was bound to last for several generations. I'm happy to note that they are now starting to adopt Western ethics - such as they are.(Clearly, not ALL Western ethics are as good as they could be!)
You still don't understand sexual oreintation. When did you decide to be sexually attracted to women and not men?
And it's very Christian of you to visit the sins of the fathers onto their children.

Robert

Since: Jan 12

Santa fe new mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't understand sexual oreintation. When did you decide to be sexually attracted to women and not men?
And it's very Christian of you to visit the sins of the fathers onto their children.
Robert
It is refreshing to hear a smart factful point of view like this one.
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> It is refreshing to hear a smart factful point of view like this one.
Thanks. I just don't get the bigotry and discrimination against groups of Americans that only want to define their own American experience.

Robert

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
There ain't no Doug here.
Robert
True. Doug doesn't exist.
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, FAKER, "your" obsession with gay anal sex is getting the better of you.
So very Weak. So very Lame. So very Just. Plain. Stupid.
Roberta/Robertita (just for you, OCD/ADHD/SASD boy!)
Sorry i knew you would twitch a bit if i told the truth.... Your BUDDY lapiz will now be able to navigate better on you though weaksand....
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> It is refreshing to hear a smart factful point of view like this one.
Read (if you can) the tattoo on weaksand.... Then chocolate pudding away....
Robsan5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

dman wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry i knew you would twitch a bit if i told the truth.... Your BUDDY lapiz will now be able to navigate better on you though weaksand....
FAKER, so the truth is you do have an obsession with gay anal sex. Well, have a good time with that.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Doug

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert
You can provide no rational basis for your LIE that I am 'David,' dope.

YOU were the dope that brought up any supposed relevance to a modern English dictionary on this subject, Spamming us with the refuted radical homosexual hate based talking point that there was some relevance to when an English word was coined.

You've seen Webster's definition of homosexual several times now, yet you LIE about what the word means.

You have no rational basis for claiming that I share your hated perversion. It just makes YOU look pathetic to try to project your hated condition as an insult toward someone you don't even know.

You make yourself and your horrible hate based radical homosexual position look more and more pathetic.

This thread is about the Bible's many irrefutable condemnations of all homosexual behavior, found in both Testaments. Your lies will never alter God's Truth!
dman

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKER, so the truth is you do have an obsession with gay anal sex. Well, have a good time with that.
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
just goes to show weaksand turns into LOOSESAND.....(lol).... typical PABbs..... get tested often F.B..... Lot of iv's for you.... Add some haldol as well..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,261 - 11,280 of24,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••