Rick: No Pink Balls!Santorum warns guy NOT to use pink bowling ball

Mar 29, 2012 Full story: The Rooster 106.1 49

Rick Santorum bowls a good game, but gay rights groups say he talks an offensive one.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#42 Mar 31, 2012
clem wrote:
Would Santorum use a pink bowling ball to support breast cancer awareness?
I highly doubt it! It would be nice to see him explain to breast cancer survivors why he didn't though. He needs to stop talking!

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#43 Mar 31, 2012
I've always had an extremely strong dislike and aversion to ANYTHING pink. I think it's just a really awful color for anything.

I've always had a strong attraction to things that are blue.

I think humans' reactions to certain colors are hard-wired in your brain.

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#44 Mar 31, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
I've always had an extremely strong dislike and aversion to ANYTHING pink. I think it's just a really awful color for anything.

I've always had a strong attraction to things that are blue.

I think humans' reactions to certain colors are hard-wired in your brain.
I agree. As soon as I was able to choose what I wore for myself, I rarely wear dresses and wear NOTHING PINK.(unless it's for BC awareness) Colours have nothing to do with sexuality.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#45 Mar 31, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
I've always had an extremely strong dislike and aversion to ANYTHING pink. I think it's just a really awful color for anything.
I've always had a strong attraction to things that are blue.
I think humans' reactions to certain colors are hard-wired in your brain.
Nope, just another indication of your self-hatred because you're gay, which is why you also support the Republicans.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#46 Mar 31, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just another indication of your self-hatred because you're gay, which is why you also support the Republicans.
No.

I've been out for over 30 years, and ALWAYS wear at least one Gay Pride symbol when I'm outside. I also have a Gay Pride symbol tatooed on my arm.

And as I've said countless times here, I'm a Libertarian, and not a Republican.

Just because one hates democrats\socialists\communist s doe snot mean one must automatically be a Republican.

I think you need to study some 4th grade elementary logic.
Mitt s Airtight Dog Crate

Philadelphia, PA

#47 Mar 31, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just another indication of your self-hatred because you're gay, which is why you also support the Republicans.
Perhaps if you would stop replying needlessly to the racist pedo we would hear less of his crap.

Did that ever occur to you?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#48 Mar 31, 2012
ewwer wrote:
I suggest you read Norman Stillman's book "The Jews of Arab Lands". It will be a real eye-opener for you. According to Stillman, a European visiting Egypt in the 19th century remarked that the Jews were "held in utmost contempt by Muslims in general and most of the community depended on alms". Most Arabic Jews were extremely destitute and were confined to live in ghettos.
In fact it was the French colonialists in the 1880s that improved the situation of the Jews in North Africa, removing the restrictions imposed by Muslims and making Jews equal in the colonial status. Jews became prosperous under the French colonial rule. This is why North African Jews speak French as their native language instead of Arabic.
designer clothes web: http://www.clothingwebstore.com
Actually Syrian Jews starting leaving Syria in mass numbers around 1910 due to harsh treatment from their Muslim neighbours. Nearly half of the Syrian Jewish population left Syria between 1900 and 1920, most moving to New York.
To whom are you responding?

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#49 Mar 31, 2012
ewwer wrote:
I suggest you read Norman Stillman's book "The Jews of Arab Lands". It will be a real eye-opener for you. According to Stillman, a European visiting Egypt in the 19th century remarked that the Jews were "held in utmost contempt by Muslims in general and most of the community depended on alms". Most Arabic Jews were extremely destitute and were confined to live in ghettos.
In fact it was the French colonialists in the 1880s that improved the situation of the Jews in North Africa, removing the restrictions imposed by Muslims and making Jews equal in the colonial status. Jews became prosperous under the French colonial rule. This is why North African Jews speak French as their native language instead of Arabic.
designer clothes web: http://www.clothingwebstore.com
Actually Syrian Jews starting leaving Syria in mass numbers around 1910 due to harsh treatment from their Muslim neighbours. Nearly half of the Syrian Jewish population left Syria between 1900 and 1920, most moving to New York.
Interesting. Didn't know that. Speaking of the Jews from Syria, did you know that singer and choreographer Paula Abdul's father is a Syrian Jew ?
XXX

United States

#50 Mar 31, 2012
Its just a matter of time before the stories of his acts of abuse of children and college man-sex experiments come to light. You cant hide a wide stance forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Terra Firma 3,508
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 11 min Reverend Alan 2,321
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 23 min Fa-Foxy 16
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 24 min eJohn 42
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 25 min Michael 33
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 27 min Uncle Tom 56,250
Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbia... 33 min Fa-Foxy 6
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 33 min Reverend Alan 156
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 1 hr Pietro Armando 1,045
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 1 hr KiMare 174

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE