Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

Mar 9, 2012 Full story: NewsOne 2,564

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2170 Aug 8, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
That's total horse sh*t. You're being a lying c*nt here. 70% of interracial violence victims are black and around 18% of the victims are white. Over 50% of the offenders a white, with almost 20% of offenders being black.
The FBI does not segregate hispanics into a class of their own and therefore classifies most hispanics as White. The White population of the U.S. is 78.1% according to the latest U.S. Census.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...

The U.S. black population is 13.1% by this same census.(Remember these percentages. It will be important shortly).

Now,the latest FBI report (2010) states that the "hate crime offenders" are as follows:
Whites- 58.6%
Blacks-18.4%
Mixed/biracial- 8.9%
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-cri...

As you can see by these statistics, Whites commit significantly less "hate crime" (58.6%) than their populace (78.1%) whereas blacks commit significantly higher (18.4% of all hate crimes though they make up only 13.1% of the population).

Now, keep in mind that oftentimes only Whites are charged with "hate crimes" because of popular opinion. Therefore we will follow the FBI statistics in addition to the US Department of Justice Statistics.

Crimes of violence- offenders:
Whites- 33.3%(population of 78.1%)
Blacks- 29.5%(population of 13.1%)
Mixed/biracial- 14.5%(population of 2.3%)
remember that for race not to be a factor, the population rate would equal the crime rate respectively.

This might prove to be too complicated for you to calculate, so we will simplify this by reading table 48 on the link provided.

Table 42 provides the statistics of single incident crimes by race. There were 2,788,600 White victims, and 570,550 black victims total. of these,
*There were 429,444 white victims by black offenders.
In contrast,
*There were only 90,717 black victims by White offenders.

There were 141,763 White victims by black multiple offenders
There were 111,159 White victims by mixed/biracial multiple offenders.

In contrast, the rate for black/biracial victims by White multiple offenders are so low that by percentage, it rounds off to be 0%.(0.082%)

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus...

These are the statistics directly from the governmental agencies responsible for the collection of such data. There is no bias, no third party influence. Just straight facts.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2171 Aug 8, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you've been out, but we didn't nominate him. Try to keep up.
This was said quite a long time ago when Santorum was still in the race.

Please look at the date on the post before you respond next time, so that you can keep up.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2172 Aug 8, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vgECj_yg71YXX&feature=rel ated
Obama's records are missing, so should we give a pass to Romney in refusing to disclose his tax records or explaining why he had zero tax liability?
Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#2173 Aug 8, 2012
To all of you stupid racists in this thread. The reason Blacks and Republiklans cannot get along is because we have seen what you have made Uncle Toms like Herman Cain, Allen West, and Alan Keyes and decided that we want no part of your racist minstrel show. Those three weak bozos combined do not have a fraction of the guts as Black Republcans like Colin Powell and Condi Rice. LOFL!!!!
Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#2174 Aug 8, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
This was said quite a long time ago when Santorum was still in the race.
Please look at the date on the post before you respond next time, so that you can keep up.
Based on how bad Romney is doing, they wish they had. LOFL!
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#2175 Aug 8, 2012
who wants to sign our petition ?
to repeal the 13th amendment
Dude

Newark, DE

#2176 Aug 8, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI does not segregate hispanics into a class of their own and therefore classifies most hispanics as White. The White population of the U.S. is 78.1% according to the latest U.S. Census.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...
The U.S. black population is 13.1% by this same census.(Remember these percentages. It will be important shortly).
Now,the latest FBI report (2010) states that the "hate crime offenders" are as follows:
Whites- 58.6%
Blacks-18.4%
Mixed/biracial- 8.9%
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-cri...
As you can see by these statistics, Whites commit significantly less "hate crime" (58.6%) than their populace (78.1%) whereas blacks commit significantly higher (18.4% of all hate crimes though they make up only 13.1% of the population).
Now, keep in mind that oftentimes only Whites are charged with "hate crimes" because of popular opinion. Therefore we will follow the FBI statistics in addition to the US Department of Justice Statistics.
Crimes of violence- offenders:
Whites- 33.3%(population of 78.1%)
Blacks- 29.5%(population of 13.1%)
Mixed/biracial- 14.5%(population of 2.3%)

remember that for race not to be a factor, the population rate would equal the crime rate respectively.
This might prove to be too complicated for you to calculate, so we will simplify this by reading table 48 on the link provided.
Table 42 provides the statistics of single incident crimes by race. There were 2,788,600 White victims, and 570,550 black victims total. of these,
*There were 429,444 white victims by black offenders.
In contrast,
*There were only 90,717 black victims by White offenders.
There were 141,763 White victims by black multiple offenders
There were 111,159 White victims by mixed/biracial multiple offenders.
In contrast, the rate for black/biracial victims by White multiple offenders are so low that by percentage, it rounds off to be 0%.(0.082%)
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus...
These are the statistics directly from the governmental agencies responsible for the collection of such data. There is no bias, no third party influence. Just straight facts.
Also, the link you provided shows that Hispanics can be classed into any racial group, but the link provided does not say most are labeled as white. Non-Hispanic, white people number around 63%. Also, I didn't get the link for youd Dept of Justice stats, but it doesn't really matter. You're neglecting how a percent of what white people do is much larger than a percent of what black people do. Also, you're neglecting how there is rampant poverty within the black community due to a legacy of institutionalized racism. What I want you to do is present your work here. I'm not a stat guy, but I know people who are. They'll check your work.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2177 Aug 8, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Because of same sex marriage, they believe a black man is no more important to a black marriage than a black woman is. They want to think homosexuals faced the same laws and custom of segregation and slavery.

Saint Louis, MO

#2178 Aug 8, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's records are missing, so should we give a pass to Romney in refusing to disclose his tax records or explaining why he had zero tax liability?
Obviously Romney has not violated any laws. So leave him alone. That is a false issue meant to embarass him for being rich.

Location hidden

#2180 Aug 8, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the link you provided shows that Hispanics can be classed into any racial group, but the link provided does not say most are labeled as white. Non-Hispanic, white people number around 63%. Also, I didn't get the link for youd Dept of Justice stats, but it doesn't really matter. You're neglecting how a percent of what white people do is much larger than a percent of what black people do. Also, you're neglecting how there is rampant poverty within the black community due to a legacy of institutionalized racism. What I want you to do is present your work here. I'm not a stat guy, but I know people who are. They'll check your work.
The FBI combines Whites and most hispanics into the same group.(black hispanics only account for 2% of the population) The Department of Justice considers hispanics as their own classification regardless of race. Law enforcement and governmental agencies varies in the classifications as well, which is why the U.S. Census lists the population by race, then again by ethnicity.

In the US, White Hispanics account for 14.7% of the population, black hispanics accounts for 2%.
By placing them in their own category, the population is as follows:
non-hispanic White: 63.4%
non hispanic blacks: 11.1%

I did not neglect in showing that a percent of Whites are much higher than the other classes and therefore the statistics are magnified. Matter of fact, that is the foundation of this post. Though the White Race is the supreme majority (outnumbering all other races and ethnicity combined), they account for the least amount of crime, violence and governmental assistance per populace.

In my former post, I did not place the hispanics in their own category because they are a "balanced populace", meaning that they account for 17% of all violent crime, and they account for nearly 17% of the populace. And as their White/black ratio is comparable to the ratio of non-hispanics, their presence in the statistics do not alter the results.

Variables and statistical processes are not complicated to calculate or understand, though they may appear to be.

Now to more simpler discussion.

The high poverty in the black community is not caused by "institutionalized racism", but because of their own failures. More than 50% of all black males will drop out of high school Nationwide.(In New york City and Philadelphia, the drop out rate reaches an astronomical 78%). One in three black males will have a criminal record by the time they reach 30 years of age, most received between the ages of 18-25. Illegal drug use is a serious problem among all races, however the black race uses them at a disproportionately higher rate compared to the other races.

So what does all of this mean?
Without even a high school diploma, having a criminal record and testing positive on drug tests has a tendency to make potential employers reluctant to hire them. And if they show up to an interview with all of their "bling" and wearing their pants so low that their underwear is exposed, it gives a very poor first impression.
Big Bad John Roberts

North, SC

#2181 Aug 9, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously Romney has not violated any laws. So leave him alone. That is a false issue meant to embarass him for being rich.
Look here pissface, until you lying racist b@st@rds stop crying about the Black president's birth certificate,(he did not violate any laws), Romney's tax returns and Bain dealings will continue to be today's news. Get the hell over it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Dude

Newark, DE

#2182 Aug 9, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI combines Whites and most hispanics into the same group.(black hispanics only account for 2% of the population) The Department of Justice considers hispanics as their own classification regardless of race. Law enforcement and governmental agencies varies in the classifications as well, which is why the U.S. Census lists the population by race, then again by ethnicity.
In the US, White Hispanics account for 14.7% of the population, black hispanics accounts for 2%.
By placing them in their own category, the population is as follows:
non-hispanic White: 63.4%
non hispanic blacks: 11.1%
I did not neglect in showing that a percent of Whites are much higher than the other classes and therefore the statistics are magnified. Matter of fact, that is the foundation of this post. Though the White Race is the supreme majority (outnumbering all other races and ethnicity combined), they account for the least amount of crime, violence and governmental assistance per populace.
In my former post, I did not place the hispanics in their own category because they are a "balanced populace", meaning that they account for 17% of all violent crime, and they account for nearly 17% of the populace. And as their White/black ratio is comparable to the ratio of non-hispanics, their presence in the statistics do not alter the results.
Variables and statistical processes are not complicated to calculate or understand, though they may appear to be.
Now to more simpler discussion.
The high poverty in the black community is not caused by "institutionalized racism", but because of their own failures. More than 50% of all black males will drop out of high school Nationwide.(In New york City and Philadelphia, the drop out rate reaches an astronomical 78%). One in three black males will have a criminal record by the time they reach 30 years of age, most received between the ages of 18-25. Illegal drug use is a serious problem among all races, however the black race uses them at a disproportionately higher rate compared to the other races.
So what does all of this mean?
Without even a high school diploma, having a criminal record and testing positive on drug tests has a tendency to make potential employers reluctant to hire them. And if they show up to an interview with all of their "bling" and wearing their pants so low that their underwear is exposed, it gives a very poor first impression.
Enough with your deceptions, and your misuses. I asked you place your work out, not to continue babbling. If it's so simple, then lay it on already.

Saint Louis, MO

#2183 Aug 9, 2012
Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Look here pissface, until you lying racist b@st@rds stop crying about the Black president's birth certificate,(he did not violate any laws), Romney's tax returns and Bain dealings will continue to be today's news. Get the hell over it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#2184 Aug 9, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with your deceptions, and your misuses. I asked you place your work out, not to continue babbling. If it's so simple, then lay it on already.
fbi.gov
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/
Big Bad John Roberts

North, SC

#2185 Aug 9, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MceFVpJ-GycXX
No thanks Abdul, I don't do website referrals from racists. If you have something to say to me, get out from behind the website that you are hiding behind and post it. Stop being a girly klan and be a man klan.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#2188 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>No thanks Abdul, I don't do website referrals from racists. If you have something to say to me, get out from behind the website that you are hiding behind and post it. Stop being a girly klan and be a man klan.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2189 Aug 9, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
People just want him to release his tax records. No one is saying he did anything illegal. The question that is being asked, is what does he have to hide?

Why does he feel the need to hide this information from the American people?

Saint Louis, MO

#2190 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>No thanks Abdul, I don't do website referrals from racists. If you have something to say to me, get out from behind the website that you are hiding behind and post it. Stop being a girly klan and be a man klan.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2191 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Based on how bad Romney is doing, they wish they had. LOFL!
Romney is a very weak candidate. As I stated before, with the current state of the economy, in a shambles basically, any strong Republican would be running away with the election.

I think Santorum was also weak, and was prone to having fits that just didn't sit well with the sane portion of the electorate.

Mr. 999, Herman Cain, too many female problems, without having a time of the month.

Ron Paul was seen as wanting to get rid of programs that people like, like Social Security or at least make profound changes, and grandma wasn't having any of that.

Bachmann and Perry both just seemed crazy as a loon.

I have a hard time believing that this is the best the country could get from the GOP.

SMDH.

Saint Louis, MO

#2192 Aug 9, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a very weak candidate. As I stated before, with the current state of the economy, in a shambles basically, any strong Republican would be running away with the election.
I think Santorum was also weak, and was prone to having fits that just didn't sit well with the sane portion of the electorate.
Mr. 999, Herman Cain, too many female problems, without having a time of the month.
Ron Paul was seen as wanting to get rid of programs that people like, like Social Security or at least make profound changes, and grandma wasn't having any of that.
Bachmann and Perry both just seemed crazy as a loon.
I have a hard time believing that this is the best the country could get from the GOP.
SMDH.
Anybody can beat Obama in this economy. It's the economy, stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 3 min Frankie Rizzo 3,047
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,957
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 17 min Frankie Rizzo 1,408
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 19 min nhjeff 583
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 21 min wtf 73
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Jonah1 50,597
Kansas governor, challenger discuss gay marriage 35 min Otter in the Ozarks 12
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 38 min Erwingoodwin 98
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,748
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 5 hr Lickalotta Lulu 27

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE