Can 'True Catholics' Favor Same-Sex Marriage?

Jun 23, 2012 Full story: Skanner Seattle 242

Jim Smith is a former Roman Catholic priest who left his post with the church 10 years ago.

Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Internet Hypocrites

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 23, 2012
That would be a resounding NO.
True Catholics are a thing of the past, even the priests and nuns are breaking the laws of God and State.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 23, 2012
"Same sex marriage" is an OXYMORON. Don't be so weak so as to all these bullies to shame you. It is THEY who are acting shamefully.
The Oracle

UK

#3 Jun 23, 2012
digger wrote:
"Same sex marriage" is an OXYMORON. Don't be so weak so as to all these bullies to shame you. It is THEY who are acting shamefully.

"Virgin birth" is also an oxymoron.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 23, 2012
The Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
"Virgin birth" is also an oxymoron.
Oh I don't know, I have heard a lot of woman say, when asked, "Who is the Father?" and the response is "I don't know!"

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 23, 2012
AS to the Question: NO
The Oracle

UK

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I don't know, I have heard a lot of woman say, when asked, "Who is the Father?" and the response is "I don't know!"

Speaks volumes for the calibre of women you consort with. It doesn't alter the fact that "Virgin birth" is an oxymoron.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 23, 2012
The Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaks volumes for the calibre of women you consort with. It doesn't alter the fact that "Virgin birth" is an oxymoron.
it can happen. that a gal can be a virgin and still get pregnant
.
http://www.sexualcounselling.com/SC/Pregconce... Pre-cum touched the outside of vagina. Chances of Pregnancy? Ans: Yes, if all other factors favour it.
.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-05-09... However, as impossible as it may sound, in the medical literature can be found cases where there has been no penetration--the girl remained a virgin, but after engaging in heavy petting, she found herself pregnant.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Jun 23, 2012
If one calls an apple an orange it is still an apple.

Calling an Unholy Union of two or more Sexual Deviants of the Homosexual Varity a "Marriage" does not change the fact that it is an Unholy Union of two or more Sexual Deviants of the Homosexual Varity.

However, Given the expertise of the Defectives of the Demokrat Party of Amerika in the use of "Newspeak", I am quite certain that the Indoctrinators in the Government Schools have worked out the Language to be used to divert from the truth of the Unnatural and Unholy acts of the Homosexual Deviants in order to degrade the culture down to where thier exchanges of fecal matter will become a Holy act that is a part of Nature.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
it can happen. that a gal can be a virgin and still get pregnant
.
http://www.sexualcounselling.com/SC/Pregconce... Pre-cum touched the outside of vagina. Chances of Pregnancy? Ans: Yes, if all other factors favour it.
.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-05-09... However, as impossible as it may sound, in the medical literature can be found cases where there has been no penetration--the girl remained a virgin, but after engaging in heavy petting, she found herself pregnant.
There are plenty of Lesbians that have never experienced semen delivered via a penis who have have children.

The Modern Day science of creating "Janitors-in-a-Drum" via the insertion of random ejaculations from disturbed masturbators that cannot find a woman to reproduce with, by scumbag Doctors that seek wealth at the expense of thier souls is an "option" for the Lesbian Womyn and the sexualy unnatractive Hetro Womyn of the Feminist Victims Party.

I feel bad for the little freaks that are created by their defective Mommy's.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jun 23, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
it can happen. that a gal can be a virgin and still get pregnant
.
http://www.sexualcounselling.com/SC/Pregconce... Pre-cum touched the outside of vagina. Chances of Pregnancy? Ans: Yes, if all other factors favour it.
.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-05-09... However, as impossible as it may sound, in the medical literature can be found cases where there has been no penetration--the girl remained a virgin, but after engaging in heavy petting, she found herself pregnant.
You are so right, the first time I got knocked-up was from the toilet seat, the second was from the swimming pool.
The little piglets are adorable, but I'm avoiding the hot-tub like the plague!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#12 Jun 23, 2012
Childish troll, never be a man or Poppa...

Since: Jun 12

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, the first time I got knocked-up was from the toilet seat, the second was from the swimming pool.
The little piglets are adorable, but I'm avoiding the hot-tub like the plague!
I checked that gal's sites. at least one is a medical site there troll.
What do you have against that gal that you have to make fun of her.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jun 23, 2012
Yuki Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked that gal's sites. at least one is a medical site there troll.
What do you have against that gal that you have to make fun of her.
I wasn't making fun of her at all. Just trying to inject a little levity into a post with TMI, in my humble opinion.
Why are you f-ing with me, you humorless, joyless troll?
SAeatttle Slew

Seattle, WA

#15 Jun 23, 2012
If I'm the topic, you're "right" also stupid...
Geez hero, I just read you're "a 69 year old dishonorably discharged Nam vet living off the dole with an alcohol problem"... Pretty sad... your life sucks, I'll bet ! LMAOROTFu!
Does your bumper sticker READ:
LIARS FOR WRONGNEY/RMONEY !???
or
FIRE AMERICAN WORKERS !!
PROVEN !
Hero slew lied about Jerry Sandusky...
PROVEN !
Hero slew lied about Walker Arrested....
PROVEN !
Hero slew lied about Secret Service....
PROVEN !
Hero slew lied about Crystal Sugar....
PROVEN !
Hero slew lied about Postal Job....
PROVEN !
Hero slew lied about Sandusky
PROVEN !
Hero slew is a PIGGY !? How childish...
Gee hero slew, not honorable/heroic AT ALL !??
Say a lie often enough and YOU'RE LIKE RMmoney !~!
Say a lie often enough and YOU'RE SAD ~!

Since: Jun 12

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't making fun of her at all. Just trying to inject a little levity into a post with TMI, in my humble opinion.
Why are you f-ing with me, you humorless, joyless troll?
Yes you did make fun of her. but claiming something that is false. Whereas her stuff came from what has happened in the past to various folks.
As for being a troll. You would be best to look in the mirror to see who the troll really is.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 23, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, the first time I got knocked-up was from the toilet seat, the second was from the swimming pool.
The little piglets are adorable, but I'm avoiding the hot-tub like the plague!
Who pays the child support?

LOL - cute post :)
Laughing Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Jun 23, 2012
The piggies LOOK like their "mother"...

Since: Jun 12

Ocala, FL

#22 Jun 24, 2012
Every Roman Catholic I know is politically very liberal. They have no problem with abortion, gay marriage, etc., and yet all of them call themselves "devout Catholics."

The only way to account for the apparent discrepancy is to suppose that Roman Catholics can live like hell if they wish, and have their guilt removed in a simple ceremony. So they have their cake and eat it too. Murder, adultery, fornication, theft, dishonesty - no problem! Just have a priest wave his arms a little and say a few words and it's all okay again.
BeckerBob

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 24, 2012
as Lawrence responded I am blown away that a student able to make $7834 in a few weeks on the internet. did you look at this webpage http://zapit.nu/23a
CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#24 Jun 24, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
it can happen. that a gal can be a virgin and still get pregnant
.
http://www.sexualcounselling.com/SC/Pregconce... Pre-cum touched the outside of vagina. Chances of Pregnancy? Ans: Yes, if all other factors favour it.
.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-05-09... However, as impossible as it may sound, in the medical literature can be found cases where there has been no penetration--the girl remained a virgin, but after engaging in heavy petting, she found herself pregnant.
How does your dog feel about "heavy petting" Dr Svengoolie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 7 min Reverend Alan 1,224
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 11 min Reverend Alan 3,563
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 16 min Obvious 727
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 17 min Ooogah Boogah 14,452
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 21 min Dimitri100 2,757
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 32 min Frankie Rizzo 3,975
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 33 min cpeter1313 2,458
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 44 min cpeter1313 42
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 47 min Mitt s Airtight D... 57
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 5 hr Obvious 29

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE