Man suffers broken leg in anti-gay attack

May 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Blade

A 36-year-old West Baltimore gay man was attacked by at least two men at North and Druid Hill Avenues, according to police.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 4, 2012
 
Meanwhile, CeCe McDonald has been falsely convicted of "manslaughter" for defending herself.

She ran from her white supremacists (and anti-TG) attackers, killing one of them with a pair of scissors. She held them in place, and he impaled himself on them as he ran at her.

The kangaroo court deliberately ignored their acts of violence, and ignored laws on self-defense.

Since: Sep 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 4, 2012
 
Whoops, I neglected to include a link:

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/05/cece_m...

How biased was the kangaroo court?

>>> McDonald’s judge ruled that the swastika tattooed on
>>> Schmitz’s body was inadmissible by her defense as
>>> evidence of his racist assault.

Schmitz was the attacker that McDonald killed in self-defense.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 5, 2012
 
Someone should attack that judge, hold him down and tattoo a swastika on his forehead.
Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

pathetic ameriKKKa.
Harold

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

That should teach the queer not to play grab-ass with the wrong guys anymore.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 5, 2012
 
P_Smith wrote:
Meanwhile, CeCe McDonald has been falsely convicted of "manslaughter" for defending herself.
She ran from her white supremacists (and anti-TG) attackers, killing one of them with a pair of scissors. She held them in place, and he impaled himself on them as he ran at her.
The kangaroo court deliberately ignored their acts of violence, and ignored laws on self-defense.
I'm not sure why this story hasn't gotten more press. If Ce Ce had harassed a black man who was minding his own business and stabbed him with scissors, she'd probably have gotten away with it.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to break your legs queer.
Ooooh! Big scary man threatens queers over the internet. Ooooh! Did you ejaculate yet, or do you need to keep posting a little while longer.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to break your legs queer.
So speaks Hawthorne, the place where the South Bay goes for its janitors and day laborers. I grew up in Redondo Beach and my parents wouldn't even ALLOW us to go INTO Hawthorne. "Too dangerous!" thehy would say, especially the thugs from Leuzinger High. And that was in the 70's. I can only IMAGINE the hell hole it has become today. Even driving on the 405 through there I would make sure my doors were locked.

Oh, yes, if the likes of a little petty thug like 'Harold' lives there, that's all we need to know.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>So speaks Hawthorne, the place where the South Bay goes for its janitors and day laborers. I grew up in Redondo Beach and my parents wouldn't even ALLOW us to go INTO Hawthorne. "Too dangerous!" thehy would say, especially the thugs from Leuzinger High. And that was in the 70's. I can only IMAGINE the hell hole it has become today. Even driving on the 405 through there I would make sure my doors were locked.
Oh, yes, if the likes of a little petty thug like 'Harold' lives there, that's all we need to know.
"Harold" is no thug. He's a weak little boy who has unwanted same-sex attractions. And all the thugs in Hawthorne used to beat him up. So now he imagines himself beating up a few queers to prove to himself he's not a weak little queer himself.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fr Harold:

>I'd like to...<

Reported for THREATS.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Somewhere in TX wrote:
LMFAO at the queer with the broken leg!!!
i have a friend who would pull the trigger on you.... foe real

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to break your legs queer.
come try to break my friends leg.... lol..... he served in the special forces.... please... by all means..LOL

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Somewhere in TX wrote:
<quoted text>I live in a Stand Your Ground State...go ahead punk, make my day!!!
Oh look its R1 again... what a loser... my friend would waste you before you could even realize how dumb you are
Leftatalbuquerqu e

Coronation, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Somewhere in TX wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead punk, make my day!!!
Stop quoting Clint Eastwood. We realize that imagination is not your strong suit, so perhaps it would be best if you just kept quiet.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
"Harold" is no thug. He's a weak little boy who has unwanted same-sex attractions. And all the thugs in Hawthorne used to beat him up. So now he imagines himself beating up a few queers to prove to himself he's not a weak little queer himself.
Most thugs ARE scared little rats who run in packs for protection. The big scary threats...please. get him alone and he will roll into fetal position and whimper like a little girl who lost her dolly.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Somewhere in TX wrote:
LMFAO at the queer with the broken leg!!!
Ah, lovely Grapevine where some freak shot up a family, while dressed as Santa on Christmas day 2011. I wish it had been YOUR house and you had answered the door.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 6, 2012
 
One word: micro-galil
The Troll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Harold wrote:
Threat of violence
Reported to Topix and to the FBI.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 6, 2012
 
Dallas the Proud Texan wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
LMFAO
OK, LIAR....HECOR...how many names are you going to use today?

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 6, 2012
 
Dallas the Proud Texan wrote:
I don't think homosexuals should have sex with children.
And neither should you, or anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••