Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,468)

Showing posts 49,341 - 49,360 of58,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mememem

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it would be nice of you to just judge your own ,leave ours alone.You judged mine telling CG of my dead son and his children planning to place flowers on his grave..
Shame on you.
No, I never seen that one. Just lately, with the real nasty ones. I would never be mean to anyone like that. I do a lot of the lemons, But just to thoes that are deserving. I hated I woke up this morning.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

mememe wrote:
I live in a trailer park, but I'm not rich like sassy, I just rent.
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/562/it1g.j...
She's not rich.See how she has done her bills in previous court records post.
You might be richer than you know.Don't look up to losers.
You may be playing house and feel guilty.Go to church and pray for answers from the ONE who has them waiting for YOU.
Don't look up to someone who has been sued for wrongdoings.Wrong drummer to follow.Never follow someone who has a record for court action.Problems with underlying reasons always. They Never learn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Naw, I think I'll just get married instead. I need a strong Guy who knows how to get rid of Lizards...well, & how to do a few other things well too, like put up with me. Hey, I offer fringe benefits. Lol!
First you have to find a Man /Woman who is ready to be ruled over..Surprised you haven't written a foot long post about lizards.GLUE BOARDS! HELLO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Dakota1 wrote:
<quoted text>No one would have you. If they would then you would not be here, on topix 24/7 vying for attention. Most would see right thru your desperation. Can you really not make it on your own? Most strong women can. But you..........well.. we ALL know better. after all you aren't that much of a woman...without a man that is.
JK runs through her veins.She hates men.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

mememem wrote:
<quoted text> No, I never seen that one. Just lately, with the real nasty ones. I would never be mean to anyone like that. I do a lot of the lemons, But just to thoes that are deserving. I hated I woke up this morning.
If you have family ,you should get in touch.Especially siblings.
mememem

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/562/it1g.j...
She's not rich.See how she has done her bills in previous court records post.
You might be richer than you know.Don't look up to losers.
You may be playing house and feel guilty.Go to church and pray for answers from the ONE who has them waiting for YOU.
Don't look up to someone who has been sued for wrongdoings.Wrong drummer to follow.Never follow someone who has a record for court action.Problems with underlying reasons always. They Never learn.
That would make sence, accept the man I live with, we dont sleep together. I dont look up to anyone, to be honest, I dont look up at all. Maybe I am in a pity pool. I just know I read on here and I see stuf like trailer trash, and people making fun of others. It hurts, when you are in a place you cant do nothing about. I seen the post about you will {never get out of the trailer park} and even if it wanst posted to me, it was like a knife went thew my heart. I know I will never get out, I have no money, no car,no familey, no nothing. No one to care if I live or die. It kinda makes me think of sassy, and everone is just so mean.
mememem

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Thank you for taking the time to post back to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

She has brought much on herself.You are identifying with someone you see as like you.
You have to RAISE yourself up.Look at Dolly Parton ,from about 12 children .Look at Loretta ,a lot of children. You must talk to a professional nearby to help you from there.
Didn't mention who you sleep with.
Just Never accept defeat. What is your heart's wishes to do with your life?
Define the problem.Then write down possible solutions.
At least you have not become homeless living in a group under a bridge. You are humble so you can be reached to help your situation.AS long as you are not a victm of abuse.Then you would need a safe haven to protect others too. Sorry for your delima.Keep talking to us.You're fine on here.All friends on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

mememem wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to post back to me.
Everyone reads on here and everyone gives thought to what others say.You quit school?
You have family somewhere.We all do. Where were you raised? IS Johnson City your hometown? Are you still a minor? If so why are you not in school? You must know education is the key to life. Work is the key to FREEDOM. But you can post so you are intelligent. All on here have a big warm heart.Your age is?Tell us a little about yourself please.Do you have a talent like art,music,etc?
mememem

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

I sleep alone, and have for a few years now. I long for the touch of the man that I still love so dearly. I know I should be thankful, I dont live under a bridge, I am not abused physicaly, but emotionaly I am beat. I am so depressed that I dont want to take a shower, change cloths or eat. When I started reading stuff on here, it just made me relize I dont have a life. The older I get, the more I know I will always be alone. Its like why am I just taking up space. I serve no purpose to anyone.
mememem

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone reads on here and everyone gives thought to what others say.You quit school?
You have family somewhere.We all do. Where were you raised? IS Johnson City your hometown? Are you still a minor? If so why are you not in school? You must know education is the key to life. Work is the key to FREEDOM. But you can post so you are intelligent. All on here have a big warm heart.Your age is?Tell us a little about yourself please.Do you have a talent like art,music,etc?
I grew up in foster homes, ran away around 14 years old. Went to find Birth mother, she wanted nothing to do with me. Lived on the streets, was an acholic for 30 years. I worked jobs like waitresing, clean houses for a place to live. I got a e-bay account, but now I know that inst nothing eather, cg made a statment about that, made me cry, I was proud of that. I am a 50 year old woman, been clean for 6 years. I know someone will say something mean, because my life was my on doing. Ofcourse you dont think of the future when all you can do is make it thew the day. I live in mt.city.
mememem

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

I know if I was 15 years old, life could be different, but not at 50. But thank you for your time. By the way cg didnt make that post to me, you have been the only one to post to me. She made it to someone eles, it just made me relize what a loser I am. The only thing I have going for me is I wont die a drunk.
Hang On

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

mememem wrote:
I know if I was 15 years old, life could be different, but not at 50. But thank you for your time. By the way cg didnt make that post to me, you have been the only one to post to me. She made it to someone eles, it just made me relize what a loser I am. The only thing I have going for me is I wont die a drunk.
Great day sweetie! 50 year old women go back to school, and MAKE IT BIG TIME sometimes..........Don't give up, hang on, and look into possibilities that are there for you. Oh, just to let you know, cleaning crews, and waitresses make really good money, and it's an honest living ; ) A family member of mine waitressed many years, and would make over $100.00 a shift on weekends, and decent money through the week! Cleaning people in this area make $25.00 an hour!
mememem

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Hang On wrote:
<quoted text>Great day sweetie! 50 year old women go back to school, and MAKE IT BIG TIME sometimes..........Don't give up, hang on, and look into possibilities that are there for you. Oh, just to let you know, cleaning crews, and waitresses make really good money, and it's an honest living ; ) A family member of mine waitressed many years, and would make over $100.00 a shift on weekends, and decent money through the week! Cleaning people in this area make $25.00 an hour!
Thank you.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

mememem wrote:
50 is not too old to change things. You are only a loser if you give up. I don't believe for a minute that you want to give up. You can change things in their life. You have shown that as you been clean for a long time. That was the first step and that took a lot of courage. It may take time and you may have to take small steps but you have already taken the biggest and hardest step. With each step it will get easier. There are many resources available to people who want to improve themselves. You have internet and can find something that works for you. Good luck and keep the faith.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

mememem wrote:
You can be anything that you want to be at anytime that you choose. Your self-worth is determined by no one other than you. Happiness doesn't come from a high profile job, money, or access to power; it comes from being content with who you are and what you have.

If you have overcome alcoholism, that is a huge accomplishment and proves your strength and ability to rise above adversity. Perhaps your inclination to focus on the negative prevents you from clearly recognizing your achievements. Just a thought.

As for my opinion of those who conduct business, on Ebay or otherwise, I have respect and admiration for anyone who obtains success by their own measure; not by mine or anyone else's.

Have an enjoyable Memorial Day.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
50 is not too old to change things. You are only a loser if you give up. I don't believe for a minute that you want to give up. You can change things in their life. You have shown that as you been clean for a long time. That was the first step and that took a lot of courage. It may take time and you may have to take small steps but you have already taken the biggest and hardest step. With each step it will get easier. There are many resources available to people who want to improve themselves. You have internet and can find something that works for you. Good luck and keep the faith.
Hi, friend. Good post. Happy Memorial Day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Sorry for your life as it is.But YOU have to know YOU can turn it around.I am a BELIEVER that God will lead you.
You can do most anything in AMERICA.Be glad you don't live in a country where women and children are so poorly treated.
The poster tells you right .Waitresses and cleaning people can do well.
If I were you, I'd go to the nearest nursing home apply for kitchen or floor work or housekeeping.Use the money to further your goal.
Go to Goodwill,get a couple of little outfits,a nice haircut,,get some free Avon or Mary Kay samples and start my adventure.Don't forget to keep a journal that you can turn into a little booklet to help others as you go along.
You know everyone needs a corner to go to.
Someone has given you a corner to go to.Don't forget them either for they are a gift. You can find a senior to help and give back.It is no sin to go to school,better life.STOP the pity party alone.Get out and get going on some dream.Learn to play guitar for peace and sing to those who can't walk or see COUNT your blessings.
This is the frst day of the rest of your life.You got to get out and get going.It's amazing what being out in sunshine can lift your spirits.Show you there's a BIG old world out there free to you today.Love yourself.Start meeting new people unless your are on drugs or in an abusive homelife.You do not have to stay down but do things thru a church so you stay right.Good luck to you.From someone who knows and knows also you can change this whole picture off TOPIX and computers.Some of us are retired,almost.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Hank Williams had a song .He sang in it about :

I thought I was poor with no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.
We're all going thru our own things.Sunshine is my best medicine.Learn o let it go and learn to laugh often.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

What good words of wisdom sent out to you.These are great folks who are always as close as your computer.Both top class people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,341 - 49,360 of58,238
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••