City Hires Six Law Firms to Handle Lawsuit From 2010 Fatal Fire

Aug 5, 2012 Full story: TheAlternativePress.com

PATERSON, NJ Municipal officials have hired six different law firms with contracts worth a total of $130,000 to defend the city and its employees against a lawsuit filed by the mother of one of the four victims in the fatal June 2010 fire at 465 E. 31st Street.

Full Story
Felis74

Phillipsburg, NJ

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Six lawyers?, this suit will be ugly and expensive!
watcher

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Aug 7, 2012
Where is the money to get to crime off the street
Why is everything so ass backwards. Where are all the family members of children are dying in paterson why aren't there a protest going on to stop the violence in patterson why no curfew
Shut down chicken stores at 9 Curfew for adults to. Shut down the liquor store is at 7 pm like the white people do in their towns. Bar should be close by 2 am we do need to stop and frisk in paterson too many people have guns. We need to implement curfews in paterson.
Felis74

Phillipsburg, NJ

#3 Aug 7, 2012
watcher wrote:
Where is the money to get to crime off the street
Why is everything so ass backwards. Where are all the family members of children are dying in paterson why aren't there a protest going on to stop the violence in patterson why no curfew
Shut down chicken stores at 9 Curfew for adults to. Shut down the liquor store is at 7 pm like the white people do in their towns. Bar should be close by 2 am we do need to stop and frisk in paterson too many people have guns. We need to implement curfews in paterson.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 - KJV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Detroit s arson investigators and a l... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
Hundreds of thousands of Sandy victims may stil... 16 hr Harper 1
Toronto-area nursing home evacuated due to fire 18 hr Dear Ebola 1
Fires near CMHR draw attention to aboriginal is... Tue general population 11
Serial arsonists arrested before Angels' Night Oct 27 Steve 3
Fire fighters Oct 27 Kya pta kb ho ga 1
Firefighters get a eye-opening experiencea with... Oct 26 maskedtex 1

Fire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE