Natchitoches store managers arrested on arson charges

Oct 11, 2011 Full story: KSLA-TV Shreveport 86

The manager and an employee of a Natchitoches store face criminal charges after investigators determine their store was intentionally set on fire.

Full Story
Anonymous

United States

#67 Oct 13, 2011
kelly34 wrote:
hey "sickndtiredd" thank you for taking up for my sister...but like me your just gonna have to ignore the trash talk on here....they just need somthing in their lives to have to talk bout...til i know the names of these so-called people...i dont got time for their BULLSHIT.....dont let them get you worked up an down to there level......everyone has to pay in the end to one man.....not these measly ass people.....
Your so welcome! & ikr the ppl are stupid!
Anonymous

United States

#68 Oct 13, 2011
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>
Yep I'm sorry your soo right!! Haha stupid me.[/QUOTE] lol '(:' These ppl are Soo funny!
Anonymous

United States

#69 Oct 13, 2011
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Quit running yours, go read the paper idiot.
how I'm running mine?! Speaking the truth! Gtfff!!
Lol

United States

#70 Oct 14, 2011
SickNdTiredd wrote:
<quoted text> how I'm running mine?! Speaking the truth! Gtfff!!
well if so show the proof????
All I have to go on is the paper and tv reports.
Anonymous

Marshall, TX

#72 Oct 14, 2011
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> well if so show the proof????
All I have to go on is the paper and tv reports.
Where is there proof?
Anonymous

Marshall, TX

#74 Oct 14, 2011
All y'all probley her friends!! & nOw your back stabbing? What is wrong with y'all! Go to church or somethin..
troy

Natchitoches, LA

#76 Oct 14, 2011
Lol do you have a job? You stay on topix. You should try working for the news station. Oh, you must be the one they turned down. Your like the stalker of topix. Or the guy at the party that no one like, but got invited b/c the wife made them. Hey, GET A LIFE, LOOSER.
Lol

United States

#77 Oct 15, 2011
Im retired not that it makes a difference. She ask for proof there it is. You need to worry about how much time I spend here. Seems like you spend you fair share here also if you have time to read every post made by lol seeing there is about 10 different people that post as lol.
pecker head

United States

#79 Oct 15, 2011
i will pray for her
Tracy

Dedham, MA

#80 Oct 15, 2011
Go Victor Jones!!!!
troy

Natchitoches, LA

#81 Oct 15, 2011
Lol wrote:
Im retired not that it makes a difference. She ask for proof there it is. You need to worry about how much time I spend here. Seems like you spend you fair share here also if you have time to read every post made by lol seeing there is about 10 different people that post as lol.
Do you know how stupid you sound? If not please go back and re-read your post. Retired or not, you might want to take up a new hobby. You may be old in age, but mind is still childish.
Lol

United States

#82 Oct 15, 2011
must be related to the little person in question
Saddened

Natchitoches, LA

#83 Oct 16, 2011
Prayers for Melissa, her family, and all involved/affected by this situation. To "mom" and "sister" - may God give you peace as you live this nightmare. I pray her 3 children are not exposed to the terrible comments about their mother or themselves. So sad. Regardless, if what others have said about their behavior is true or not....they are still children. To all those posting hateful comments, please stop and think about the words you are using. Of course, you are entitled to your opinion,(which I understand may have some truth/fact) but there is no need to condemn and be hateful. If she, and/or the other young lady, are guilty, then I pray for justice for our community. If she/they are innocent, I pray those facts come to light as well. God Bless each of you!
Bill Murry

Robeline, LA

#84 Oct 19, 2011
She told me, she was real scared, say she need a lot of money to get out of trouble. She say she gonna ax her momz and sister for the food stamp money to get pooled together to get her out of jail
YEAH

Shreveport, LA

#85 Oct 20, 2011
well then wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get mad because her KARMA has bit her in her ass- and we can say what ever the FCK we want to- so sorry to make you feel bad about your sister but what you reap is what you sow- so when you reaping make sure its something you will want to eat. SO TELL HER TO EAT UP. ABout meeting you I would never wanna be seen in the company of someone like you. I am too important to discuss this matter any further- gotta go to work. I WORK I DON'T STEAL!!!!! LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO MY PROFESSIONAL JOB THAT MY COLLEGE EDUCATION AFFORDS ME TO HAVE. I went to school when I was young I didn't run my dumb ass around trying to be a stripper or no shit like that. I went to school with Melissa and she is not at all a good person or anyting like that.
You say, you gotta go to work. Hmmmmm, Were you typing this from a computer at your place of employment. A Professional Job that your college education affords you. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Your job requires you to work and when an employee chooses to do other things besides the job in which they are hired to do then THAT IS STEALING from your employer. You are PAID MONEY TO WORK not get on the computer and criticize other folks are do things not pretaining to your job. Therefore YOU ARE A THIEF, because you do accept a paycheck which is from your employer for WORK not doing as you want because YOU think you have a PROFESSIONAL JOB at stealing from your employer.
Just wondering

Shreveport, LA

#86 Oct 27, 2011
I haven't heard anything else on this matter. I guess this too, much like many other things around here, just got swept under the rug.
Really

Lafayette, LA

#87 Jul 12, 2012
what ever happened with this case. Has the media printed anything new
What

Natchitoches, LA

#88 Aug 1, 2012
What happen to this case? I hope she and her kiddos have moved away.
already

Alexandria, LA

#89 Aug 2, 2012
she still round here with her sad azz self and kids
stupid is

Natchitoches, LA

#90 Aug 4, 2012
so quick to judge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting 1 hr George 53
Boy, 6, lights garage fire in Steelton (Sep '08) 11 hr Stella 8
Truck driver, 50, under financial strain 'stabs... 14 hr Vicki 1
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 14 hr They cannot kill ... 1
On This Day: The Queen Elizabeth Mysteriously S... (Jan '09) 22 hr douglas woolley 45
HemetFor now, judge won't block Hemet fire switch Mon EastEndResident 1
HemetHEMET: Firefighters want voters decide dep... Mon EastEndResident 3

Fire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE