Blaze leaves Vacaville home uninhabitable
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.
Since: Aug 10
#1 Mar 14, 2012
I have a friend who had a chimney fire and now he cleans it every year. I hope that they checked to be sure it was a burn day, that would be bad if they got a ticket on top of their house burning down.
Since: Jan 12
Barbi & Baron
#2 Mar 14, 2012
Oh, yeah. Chimneys cleaned annually and smoke detectors checked. Dontcha just love the people who get mad at their chirping smoke detectors and bang them off the ceilings?
#3 Mar 14, 2012
No reason to have a chimney any longer.
Add your comments below
|Fire marshal investigating after 2nd blaze at M...||1 hr||same in York Region||1|
|Great Falls couple claims $1,000,000 Powerball ...||3 hr||Ekkachai Ariyawong||4|
|Campti man arrested, accused of arson||Sat||trollio||19|
|A mom, a disabled son and a home that blazed am...||Fri||Cassie||1|
|Halton Hills firefighters respond to possible s...||May 21||citydits||3|
|Sissonville VFD needs $450,000 (Nov '10)||May 21||Tawna||25|
|4 W.Va. firefighters among 6 accused of arson (Oct '09)||May 21||Return of the ars...||22|
Find what you want!
Search Fire Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC