Bulgaria: 3 dead as blast hits bus with Israelis

Jul 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Republic

A bus carrying Israeli youth in a Bulgarian resort area exploded Wednesday, killing at least three people and wounding at least 27 others, police and hospital officials said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Ben

Rehovot, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Arabs terror hits everywhere without care for children. When Israelis hit Arab terrorists they do it with a gun but I noticed that Arabs always explode things up. Why the act this way dontnthey care about the people which are not their target?
Martin

Sofia, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I wonder if Turks (or even our Bulgarian Turks) might be involved in some way or another?
bulgarian

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

I can't believe this is happening in my country. Insanity. My deepest condolences to the families of the victims.
bulgarian

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Suicide bomber video (Burgas airport)
http://press.mvr.bg/MoI/img/flash.swf...
bulgarian

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

"Al Qaeda" is behind the bombing of the airport Sarafovo.- said Mohd Abuasi from the Center for Middle Eastern Studies, in front of TV7 cameras.

http://frognews.bg/news_46265/Ekspert_Al_Kaid...
bulgarian

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Check it out.
http://tv7.bg/news/incidents/9378282.html
allah islam- terror

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

bulgarian wrote:
I'm sorry but you posted a link with Chinese letters . This isn't European alphabet . What part of Asia r u from and what r u doing in Bulgaria ??
bulgarian

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Well. It's called Cyrillic alphabet after St. Cyril the co-patron saint of Europe together with his brother St. Methodius. No need to flame me. I am orthodox christian..and the interview you quoted is quite intersting actually.
Piperasuckbigtim e

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

bulgarian wrote:
Well. It's called Cyrillic alphabet after St. Cyril the co-patron saint of Europe together with his brother St. Methodius. No need to flame me. I am orthodox christian..and the interview you quoted is quite intersting actually.
Do not bother with her or HIM! He's a nordi(ck)cist born in United Communist States of BLACK America and he knows about Europe as much as I know about African American History! So, flush the verbal toilet when you answer to such trolls LMAO
bulgarian

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

The face of the perpetrator of the terrorist attack in Burgas has been restored.
http://press.mvr.bg/en/News/news120801_01.htm
muhammad allah r dogs

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Piperasuckbigtime wrote:
<quoted text> Do not bother with her or HIM! He's a nordi(ck)cist born in United Communist States of BLACK America and he knows about Europe as much as I know about African American History! So, flush the verbal toilet when you answer to such trolls LMAO
you are nothing more but a muslim terrorist .

"Of a black America " Negroes are tiny minority here whereas Turkey Z(your subhuman nation ) is 100% Negro 100% MONGOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••