Possible AIDS Cure Found

Jun 9, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 112

Someone finally put two and two together and with amazing results. Timothy Brown had AIDS. He also had leukemia. In 2007, he received a blood transplant to treat this leukemia. But, his doctors took a huge leap and searched out a particular blood donor. They rejected 70 otherwise compatible donors looking for the one with the “Black Plague” mutation.

Full Story
Wilco

Saylorsburg, PA

#22 Jun 10, 2012
That_Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a f*cking retard. For the most part, gay people leave heterosexuals alone. Not once has a gay guy called me "n*****" or a m*ngrel and that I needed to get out of "his" country. Plenty hetero christians though. You really are a dumb tw*t, aren't you?
The gays probably leave you alone because they also think you are gay.
Wilco

Saylorsburg, PA

#23 Jun 10, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read in the popular press, extensive testing was done on his preserved tissue samples to determine if his cause of death was complications from AIDS, and the determination was affirmative. And the case was written about in the mdeical journals. I'm sure if you obtain a copy of one of teh medical journals that this case was written in, the article will specify the exact strain and other scientific and medical information about this case.
I've been interested in this particular case for a long time for a number of reasons. But the case of "Robert R." whose name is now reported to be "Robert Rayford", while one of the earliest known cases of AIDS in the U.S.A., is not the earliest case known.
But since he reported to his physicians that he had never left St. Louis, MO., and that he is the only known case of AIDS in St. Louis at that time, it's a mystery as to how he was infected with hiv. Although there was speculation that he was a prostitute (he reported that he had been suffering these syptoms since he was 13 years old), there is no evidence whatsoever to support that theory nor any other.
He probably got AIDS from a public toilet seat.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#24 Jun 10, 2012
It's POSSIBLE, that since he died at the age of about 16 years old (his date of birth AND date of death are uncertain), AND that AIDS may take 15 years to develop after infection, that he was infected in utero. There WERE earlier cases of hiv/AIDS in the U.S. prior to Robert Rayford's death from AIDS in 1969.
Mitts Gold Plated Tablets

Souderton, PA

#25 Jun 10, 2012
Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
No, heterophobia is a mental illness because it is in opposition to the norm.
Sure cretin, but I don't hate heterosexuals or heterosexuality. Nor do I demand that they become gay.

I do despise mentally ill homophobes, but it is becoming increasingly clear you are a high school closet case.

Your posts don't feel like an adult troll or religious freeek.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#27 Jun 10, 2012
Wilco wrote:
Satan woul be pissed. In homosexuality, he has found the perfect mechanism for destroying society. He would have to start over from scratch.
Even for a psychotic basket case like yourself, this makes no sense. Assume, for the purposes at hand, that homosexuals are deployed by Satan in order to destroy society. Why, then, would Satan be pissed that gays are no longer being killed by a virus? Never mind the fact that AIDS has been a manageable, albeit chronic, infection for two decades.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#28 Jun 10, 2012
There has been a cure for Aids for years. Sit on your ass and keep your mouth shut.
gay

Uvalde, TX

#29 Jun 10, 2012
I hope that is true, very powerful illness, and I pray we do find a cure real soon!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#31 Jun 10, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read in the popular press, extensive testing was done on his preserved tissue samples to determine if his cause of death was complications from AIDS, and the determination was affirmative. And the case was written about in the mdeical journals. I'm sure if you obtain a copy of one of teh medical journals that this case was written in, the article will specify the exact strain and other scientific and medical information about this case.
I've been interested in this particular case for a long time for a number of reasons. But the case of "Robert R." whose name is now reported to be "Robert Rayford", while one of the earliest known cases of AIDS in the U.S.A., is not the earliest case known.
But since he reported to his physicians that he had never left St. Louis, MO., and that he is the only known case of AIDS in St. Louis at that time, it's a mystery as to how he was infected with hiv. Although there was speculation that he was a prostitute (he reported that he had been suffering these syptoms since he was 13 years old), there is no evidence whatsoever to support that theory nor any other.
I did read the journals at the time, but not much since ... definitely not since gene mapping for the strain families.
Mitts Gold Plated Tablets

Souderton, PA

#32 Jun 10, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
There has been a cure for Aids for years. Sit on your ass and keep your mouth shut.
See, you're too fcking stupid to even get an anti gay, anti sex jibe right. Oral sex has nothing to do with HIV transmission.

Condoms for anal and vaginal intercourse.

If buybull state fundies and anti rational Tea Baggers would do this, too, then we'd have fewer problems with the gene pool.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#34 Jun 10, 2012
Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are more heterophobic than heterosexuals are homophobic.
Not @ all, I u treat them as Homo sapiens.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#35 Jun 10, 2012
It always comes back to black.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#36 Jun 10, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not @ all, I u treat them as Homo sapiens.
IF U treat them as Homo sapiens.
That_Dude

Newark, DE

#38 Jun 10, 2012
Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
The gays probably leave you alone because they also think you are gay.
What the hell has a gay person ever done to you? None of this homo agenda horse sh*t. I mean something real.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#39 Jun 10, 2012
That_Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell has a gay person ever done to you? None of this homo agenda horse sh*t. I mean something real.
Well, once a gayboy recruiter came up to me and kissed me once, and I said, "WOO-HOO ! Where do I sign up ?!:)"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#40 Jun 11, 2012
Contaminated Vaccines wrote:
<quoted text> Came from contaminated polio vaccines cultivated on chimp flesh in Stanleyville, Africa and vaccine for hepatitis given gays and these vacs were cultivated on green monkey flesh.
BS!
That_Dude

Newark, DE

#42 Jun 11, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, once a gayboy recruiter came up to me and kissed me once, and I said, "WOO-HOO ! Where do I sign up ?!:)"
Haaaaaa.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#43 Jun 11, 2012
'Let them smootch in safety'
kk

Clinton, IN

#44 Jun 11, 2012
I have known for years that bleach kills the aids virus. I will pay out of my pocket to inject all aids carriers with bleach. This will do more for the economy than anything our president has done.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#45 Jun 11, 2012
Lightbulb Moment wrote:
<quoted text> Try reading something like research dumbo. Why not tell us how monkey virus got inside millions of people.
What date are you suggesting for this "vaccination" experiment to have occurred?
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#46 Jun 11, 2012
Maybe it's some kind of plot to weed out the gay irregularity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Epidemic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After 30 years, AIDS has become a 'Black disease' (Jun '11) 7 hr Peas and Carrots 38
Shoot Down the Stupid Second Amendment 7 hr okimar 2
IWF -First World Problems and the Danger of the... 22 hr Vaccines Cause Au... 3
Sierra Leone bans Christmas parties amid Ebola Dec 24 dirtypeople 1
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... Dec 24 Solarman 78
UN warns over threat of AIDS rebound Dec 24 Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
More Mexican women infected by AIDS in recent y... (Jul '08) Dec 23 Beanstalk 654
More from around the web