7 Arrested in Connection with Cockfighting Ring

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 178
Investigators arrested 7 people in connection with an alleged cockfighting ring in Asheboro. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
JPA

Greensboro, NC

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Just hang all the arrested people no, anyone doing this does not deserve to like.
Sick and Tired

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jul 24, 2010
Hey can we check their immigration status?:) I am sure they need to be deported.
HHHHMMMM

High Point, NC

#3 Jul 24, 2010
Were they using chickens or their own gear?
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

#4 Jul 24, 2010
So this is more of the GREAT things we get from Mexico? Ship these thugs right back where their ugly mugs came from.. and send Gallimore back with them. It looks as if and one of the cocks were fighting, and the cock won! Pathetic creatures, all of them, and they deserve to have those grins wiped right off their faces.
Scoobie Doo

Kernersville, NC

#5 Jul 24, 2010
Sick and Tired wrote:
Hey can we check their immigration status?:) I am sure they need to be deported.
I dont see why not! Sounds like a great idea to me!
DAWG

Thomasville, NC

#6 Jul 25, 2010
No need to worry, ICE- will deport right out of the jail. Randolph county is pretty good about getting these gentleman their tickets if you know what I mean.
usa welcomes you

AOL

#7 Jul 25, 2010
ASHEBORO, N.C..commonly known as Mexico
which would eventually become Mexico .
Estados Unidos mexicanos
stantheman

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jul 25, 2010
tiredofliberals wrote:
So this is more of the GREAT things we get from Mexico? Ship these thugs right back where their ugly mugs came from.. and send Gallimore back with them. It looks as if and one of the cocks were fighting, and the **** won! Pathetic creatures, all of them, and they deserve to have those grins wiped right off their faces.
Are you kidding? With elections in Nov. no way Elaine and Bev will let them go until the elections are over. Need their vote. Scumbags all, including the aforementioned.
laughingatignora nce

Thomasville, NC

#9 Jul 25, 2010
Gallimore He seems to be getting in trouble every six months to a year. Seem RANDOLPH COUNTY need to police break this piece of crap....Drug trafficing , cockfighting, and stolen property we need to do something with this criminal.. 200 hundred yards and 25 cent take care of this problem.
NC Resident

Thomasville, NC

#10 Jul 25, 2010
Since when does Highway 64 go through High Point?
s h e 716

Thomasville, NC

#11 Jul 25, 2010
More Mexicans in trouble. SURPRISE,SURPRISE. We need automatic machine gun nest on the border every 100 feet to stop this
John in High Point

AOL

#12 Jul 25, 2010
Sick and Tired wrote:
if we had the az law we would check.
John in High Point

AOL

#13 Jul 25, 2010
tiredofliberals wrote:
So this is more of the GREAT things we get from Mexico? Ship these thugs right back where their ugly mugs came from.. and send Gallimore back with them. It looks as if and one of the cocks were fighting, and the **** won! Pathetic creatures, all of them, and they deserve to have those grins wiped right off their faces.
this did not start in mexica. this fighting has been going on since the early teens.
John in High Point

AOL

#14 Jul 25, 2010
NC Resident wrote:
Since when does Highway 64 go through High Point?
when you find out let me know so I can save travel time.
John in High Point

AOL

#15 Jul 25, 2010
s h e 716 wrote:
More Mexicans in trouble. SURPRISE,SURPRISE. We need automatic machine gun nest on the border every 100 feet to stop this
obama won't even keep his promise to send troops to az border.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 Jul 25, 2010
After reading the above posts, It seems like people from NC are ignorant and stupid. A disgrace to my white race. Why don't you do the white race a favor and shoot yourself. Ever heard of the NC Gamecocks? The best game roosters in the world come from the southern United States. I bet none of you ignorant trashy hicks attended college, am I right?
rswtz

Columbia, SC

#17 Jul 25, 2010
how many of you ever been to a cock fight? i see nothing wrong with it, many countrys use it as a sport and passtime, wakeup and quit letting whackos to tell you how to think.
Average Joe

High Point, NC

#18 Jul 25, 2010
exconservative wrote:
Ever heard of the NC Gamecocks?
Considering the Gamecock is the mascot of the University of SOUTH Carolina, I'd have to go with no, Einstein.

And while roosters will, naturally, fight, this style of cockfighting is not natural. The animals are abused, kept in cages, underfed, etc, and then, typically, have things like razors added to their spurs to liven things up a bit.
crazy

Mooresville, NC

#19 Jul 25, 2010
exconservative wrote:
After reading the above posts, It seems like people from NC are ignorant and stupid. A disgrace to my white race. Why don't you do the white race a favor and shoot yourself. Ever heard of the NC Gamecocks? The best game roosters in the world come from the southern United States. I bet none of you ignorant trashy hicks attended college, am I right?
Just because you speak english doesn't make you white your still an illegal that stole a computer so stop saying your white and just so you know it's the South Carolina Game Cocks that also show you've never been to collage and if you do attend a college it,s because the laws were recently changed to let illegals go to college while the rest of us pay for your sorry a55.
NC Resident

Thomasville, NC

#20 Jul 25, 2010
John in High Point wrote:
<quoted text>
when you find out let me know so I can save travel time.
HaHa! I almost hate to comment on 'editing' problems because then they usually correct them and then I look like the silly one!

BTW, I'm in Level Cross, NOT High Point like it says under my screen name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Robertson Says Gays 'Will Die Out' 26 min Belle Sexton 6
Operation City Sweeper Exposes Underbelly of Ne... 37 min 333stenbrian 1
2 states challenge Colorado marijuana legalization 1 hr Eleanor 3
Mequon Drugs: Mother and two sons arrested in M... (Mar '10) 2 hr morafic3 16
Tow truck hits, injures firefighter in Clifton ... (Aug '13) 3 hr Information 2
3 facing drug related charges in Graves County 7 hr concerned 2
Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust 12 hr Esther 3
More from around the web