Carlsbad man faces federal drug charges

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus

A Carlsbad man arrested on federal charges during a large drug raid in the area in 2005 was arrested Thursday by the local drug task force and U.S. Marshals Service for violating his parole in relation to the drug crime.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CURIOUS CARLOS

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

on this incident, with ea$y eddie, like if they find him guilty does he loose his mansion and huge shop, and fancy vehicles and land on chapman rd,???what about his assets the $$ in the bank ??and all the weapons he has,,,,,,,,,supposedly he was an AVID HUNTER.
KARMA WALL

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text> I wish the task force would clean up the community. It seems like all the big fish never really get busted, if they do its because the US Marshalls come in. The corrupt carlsbad police, ecso, and task force have their heads stuck too far up their asses. The feds have to come clean up their mess for anything to be accomplished.
FACT: our law enforcement is too busy screwing each others wives while on duty! Vasquez, Lebluff, and Sanchez.

Opinion: Our tax payers should not be paying taxes so these hyprocites can have a new building if they are going to use it as a F Shack during working hours!! And why would you betray another officer that is like a brother by screwing his wife? You guys are cold hearted!! What did he ever do to you? HOw dare you slander people about their morals when your are no better!
CURIOUSITY KILLING ME TO

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

KARMA WALL wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: our law enforcement is too busy screwing each others wives while on duty! Vasquez, Lebluff, and Sanchez.
Opinion: Our tax payers should not be paying taxes so these hyprocites can have a new building if they are going to use it as a F Shack during working hours!! And why would you betray another officer that is like a brother by screwing his wife? You guys are cold hearted!! What did he ever do to you? HOw dare you slander people about their morals when your are no better!
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DANIEL VASQUEZ ? THE X NARC, NOW A S.O. DEPUTY,???
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

KARMA WALL wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion: Our tax payers should not be paying taxes so these hyprocites can have a new building if they are going to use it as a F Shack during working hours!! And why would you betray another officer that is like a brother by screwing his wife? You guys are cold heaurted!! What did he ever do to you? HOw dare you slander people about their morals when your are no better!
well if I'm getting screwed up the ass as a taxpayer I might as well go find one of these guys and show a few tricks... Cops are fun in bed, usually not in control in that area in my experiences hahaha
YO Momma

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Jared Mf Medrano wrote:
Go kill yourself you lame!!! Write back with your real name..
Go ask your daddy why he be axing Saul Montejano stupid questions about drugs. Yo daddy needs to mind his own bussiness. Saul the stupid drug dealer tole us everything yo daddy, be saying and all about yo daddys and mamma shady side. he be turnin every one in...Yo daddy started this hoopla on his own. And ax yo momma why she be visiting company men in thier trailers on location in her bath robe at 3 in da mornin. Maybe her bootay be the drug yo daddy be selling.
A TORN KNEE AT LAW

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

WORD I GOT,,,,,, EA$Y EDDIE DID 3 WEEKS IN FEDERAL JAIL , BEFORE BONDING OUT, NOW HE,S FACING THE ARRAIGNMENT,THEN AFTER THAT ITS THE PRELIMINARY HEARING,THATS WHERE THE JUDGE HEARS THE EVIDENCE TO DETERMINE ENOUGH CAUSE TO BIND OVER TO FEDERAL COURT, THEN IN FEDERAL COURT ALL TESTIMONY IS HEARD, WITNESSES , EVIDENCE, ETC ETC ETC, , UNLESS A PLEA BARGAIN IS BROUGHT UP, THATS WHERE MR VILLA CAN START SINGING ONE OF HIS FAVORITE SONGS TO THE SYSTEM AND GET A LIGHT SENTENCE.
narco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

A TORN KNEE AT LAW wrote:
WORD I GOT,,,,,, EA$Y EDDIE DID 3 WEEKS IN FEDERAL JAIL , BEFORE BONDING OUT, NOW HE,S FACING THE ARRAIGNMENT,THEN AFTER THAT ITS THE PRELIMINARY HEARING,THATS WHERE THE JUDGE HEARS THE EVIDENCE TO DETERMINE ENOUGH CAUSE TO BIND OVER TO FEDERAL COURT, THEN IN FEDERAL COURT ALL TESTIMONY IS HEARD, WITNESSES , EVIDENCE, ETC ETC ETC,, UNLESS A PLEA BARGAIN IS BROUGHT UP, THATS WHERE MR VILLA CAN START SINGING ONE OF HIS FAVORITE SONGS TO THE SYSTEM AND GET A LIGHT SENTENCE.
SING CANARIE SING CARLSBAD BOYS ARE KNOWN TO SING SING SING BYE BYE BIRDIES.
hes in the jailhouse now

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

narco wrote:
<quoted text> SING CANARIE SING CARLSBAD BOYS ARE KNOWN TO SING SING SING BYE BYE BIRDIES.
MY FAVORITE ONE IS ,[ HES IN THE JAILHOUSE NOW]its in the movie [ where art thou] with george clooney,, IM SURE SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE SINGING THAT ONE VERY SOON,back in the ole days there was a fella, by the last name zuniga, that sang and they found him dead somewhere in the el paso highway, and his oldie 1930,s car also disappeared for a while and i believe they finally recovered it in juarez, its not good to sing, theres always a comeback sooner or later alligator,.
Larry The Cable Guy

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

YO Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask your daddy why he be axing Saul Montejano stupid questions about drugs. Yo daddy needs to mind his own bussiness. Saul the stupid drug dealer tole us everything yo daddy, be saying and all about yo daddys and mamma shady side. he be turnin every one in...Yo daddy started this hoopla on his own. And ax yo momma why she be visiting company men in thier trailers on location in her bath robe at 3 in da mornin. Maybe her bootay be the drug yo daddy be selling.
Ha! Ha! Hermano or Hermana very well put, a hungry money mujer = a very hungry bitch, add stupidity (Jaime)+ material bull shit (Cars,Boat,JetSk,Tahoe,Cadilla c,Jewelry,Top of the line FURNITURE) Investment (under her name) again = STUPID. Purchase was done buying a perfectly good home on Mesa/Riverside Drive to tear it down just to build a new home to please a money hungry FEMALE, It all = AGAIN, stupidity. Soon Jaime you will learn when she boots your ass into the street. HA! Jared sorry to say but you know its true! That is why Jacob jetted a long time ago (THE SMART ONE) And you all treated him like the BLACK SHEEP that he wasn't he knew what was up! A money laundering steezo of a so called woman. Ask her about her encounters with the late Joaquin Buendia, and all the trains they pulled on her while in his presence and his home, coke head so called of a woman. Jared ask her about all her early morning (DRUG PICK UP) trips to the rest area between Carlsbad/ElPaso and how many CARLSBAD residents travel to El Paso DAILY. Do you honestly think people are BLIND much less STUPID. Open your eyes let the sun shine in. And stop defending what you honestly know is not for real! PENDEJO!
San Juan Del Marco

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Mira no mas es la pura verdad!
stallionlittlepo ny

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
At the corner of Mesa/Blodgett (Kenny Sanchez) was one of the biggest busts in Carlsbad, Now at the corner of Mesa/Riverside Drive will soon be the other biggest drug bust soon to come.... That is where Jaime and Peggy Medrano are building a new house.
HEY ZEMEN-ZODIAC, WERE REALLY SORRY YOU LOST YOUR CONNECTION (K. SANCHEZ), BUT THATS NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD DOWN TALK MR & MRS MEDRANO WHO HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD AND GENERIOUS TO YOU AND YOURS WHILE YOU WERE EMPLOYED WITH THEM, YOUR POSITION WAS ELIMINATED ONLY BECAUSE OF YOUR GREED AND WRONG DOINGS
. ITS HATERS AND FOOLS LIKE YOUR SELF THAT ENJOY OTHERS MISERY AND ITS WHAT MAKES KARMA A BITCH,SOONER OR LATER SHE WILL FIND YOU,,,, CAUSE WE DID!
stallionlittlepo ny

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
At the corner of Mesa/Blodgett (Kenny Sanchez) was one of the biggest busts in Carlsbad, Now at the corner of Mesa/Riverside Drive will soon be the other biggest drug bust soon to come.... That is where Jaime and Peggy Medrano are building a new house.
Yo semon-zodiac,I just want to thank you for giving me the oppertunity to correct your oppinion and false judgement of Mr & Mrs Medrano.Ive worked for him, and with him on many jobs.Ive worked so many different jobs in my life time and I can honestly say that he is by far the best Boss ive ever worked for. Hes one of a few bosses that will get his hands dirty if not dirtier than any worker. He shows you step by step how to do the job safely and presice. he'll go out of his way to show you how to do something.Ive seen him work his ass from nothing to what he has acumalated in the years from hard honest work. He has probably the second biggest heart in Eddy County , Its Mrs Medrano whos first. I have been living day by day, check by check to survive with my very large family and they've come through for me and and my family mentally & financally, so many times without me asking for the help. They're really good people and being a Marine Corp Veteran, shows the kind of person with integrity and class that you have very little of. In fact; He is so good to the comunity, that I really believe that Mr. Jaime Medrano should run and be elected to be the next Mayor of Carlsbad. We need a Mayor that gets the job done,a mayor for the people and not the Buck.*< VOTE JAIME MEDRANO FOR MAYOR >*
STFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

stallionlittlepony wrote:
<quoted text> Yo semon-zodiac,I just want to thank you for giving me the oppertunity to correct your oppinion and false judgement of Mr & Mrs Medrano.Ive worked for him, and with him on many jobs.Ive worked so many different jobs in my life time and I can honestly say that he is by far the best Boss ive ever worked for. Hes one of a few bosses that will get his hands dirty if not dirtier than any worker. He shows you step by step how to do the job safely and presice. he'll go out of his way to show you how to do something.Ive seen him work his **** from nothing to what he has acumalated in the years from hard honest work. He has probably the second biggest heart in Eddy County , Its Mrs Medrano whos first. I have been living day by day, check by check to survive with my very large family and they've come through for me and and my family mentally & financally, so many times without me asking for the help. They're really good people and being a Marine Corp Veteran, shows the kind of person with integrity and class that you have very little of. In fact; He is so good to the comunity, that I really believe that Mr. Jaime Medrano should run and be elected to be the next Mayor of Carlsbad. We need a Mayor that gets the job done,a mayor for the people and not the Buck.*< VOTE JAIME MEDRANO FOR MAYOR >*
MAYOR--- WHAT R U SMOKIN
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

STFU wrote:
<quoted text> MAYOR--- WHAT R U SMOKIN
I would have to say whatever they are passing out
Zeemore-Zodiac

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

stallionlittlepony wrote:
<quoted text> Yo semon-zodiac,I just want to thank you for giving me the oppertunity to correct your oppinion and false judgement of Mr & Mrs Medrano.Ive worked for him, and with him on many jobs.Ive worked so many different jobs in my life time and I can honestly say that he is by far the best Boss ive ever worked for. Hes one of a few bosses that will get his hands dirty if not dirtier than any worker. He shows you step by step how to do the job safely and presice. he'll go out of his way to show you how to do something.Ive seen him work his ass from nothing to what he has acumalated in the years from hard honest work. He has probably the second biggest heart in Eddy County , Its Mrs Medrano whos first. I have been living day by day, check by check to survive with my very large family and they've come through for me and and my family mentally & financally, so many times without me asking for the help. They're really good people and being a Marine Corp Veteran, shows the kind of person with integrity and class that you have very little of. In fact; He is so good to the comunity, that I really believe that Mr. Jaime Medrano should run and be elected to be the next Mayor of Carlsbad. We need a Mayor that gets the job done,a mayor for the people and not the Buck.*< VOTE JAIME MEDRANO FOR MAYOR >*
Hey STUPID I never worked for Jaimes Welding nor a former employee much less one of his Soldiers. I'm a FEMALE, You are so ignorant it all reads in you clips that you wrote. Cover up bullshit you are probably a family member if not Peggy answering all these cover up clips changing different names on this forum, because I don't honestly think that you are real. Keep covering up... it will soon unfold.MAYOR HA! HA! Now we have really heard it all what are you smoking? Probably up so far in Peggy's fat ass that you are inhaling shit. Ha!
GARAGIE SALLY

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

WELL OLE EDDIE HAD A GARAGE SALE TODAY SATURDAY JUNE 23 2012, SELLING ALOT OF SHITTTT, ONE OF TWO REASONS , EITHER TO PAY FOR THE LAWYER, OR TO SELL IT BEFORE IT GETS CONFISCATED ,??? AND YES MY GUESS IS AS GOOD AS YOURS ?? OH AND DONT WORRY HE WASNT SELLING COCA COLA DRINKS.
SENSE OF HUMOR

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

OK PEOPLE OUT THERE LETS GIVE THIS DRUG PUSHERS A BREAK,AND HAVE A LAUGH ON SOME SENSE OF HUMOR,, LAST NIGHT AFTER DAYS OF DELIBERATION THEY FOUND THAT SICKO FOOTBALL COACH, GUILTY OF 75 COUNTS OF SEXUAL ABUSE AGAINST BOYS, YOU WOULD THINK THAT HIS WIFE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUSPICOUS ABOUT THAT, AFTER MANY NIGHTS OF GIVING HIM HEADD, AND FINDING A NASTY SMELLY TASTE IN HER MOUTH,,,,, IF I WAS THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY, I WOULD HAVE PLACED HER IN THE WITNESS STAND AND ASKED HER JUST HOW MANY BOTTLES OF MOUTH WASH SHE WAS BUYING PER WEEK, AND ALSO IF ANY BODY HAD COMMENTED TO HER ABOUT BAD BREATH.
SENSE OF HUMOR

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

OH BY THE WAY THE FOOTBALL COACH WAS THAT SICK S.O.B. JERRY SUNDUSKY, WHEN HE GOES TO THE PEN HE WILL HAVE TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO [ FAIRY FUN & HUSKY].
Zeemore-Zodiac

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

Cool..... Abought time we leave Jaime and Peggy alone we have all really brought out all the nasty laundry out of the washing machine...And we.. I.... and every one has really tarnished their name. to each his own... we all have had a family member 1 or 2 or 3 that has been involved with the shit (DRUGS)... And I will be the first to admit that it is not going to go away. We will live with it and deal with it because all of own are no SAINTS... Drugs are everywhere not just Jaime or Peggy .. they will be bought,exchange, work for ..or trade each will get their own fix one way or another.. It will never change just get worse. But I will say this you will reep what you sew.... So to end it all ...GOD IS NOT BLIND... MAKE YOUR BED AND LAY IN IT...and this will be my last bashing on the MEDRANO'S God Bless!!!
UH HUH

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Zeemore-Zodiac wrote:
Cool..... Abought time we leave Jaime and Peggy alone we have all really brought out all the nasty laundry out of the washing machine...And we.. I.... and every one has really tarnished their name. to each his own... we all have had a family member 1 or 2 or 3 that has been involved with the ****(DRUGS)... And I will be the first to admit that it is not going to go away. We will live with it and deal with it because all of own are no SAINTS... Drugs are everywhere not just Jaime or Peggy .. they will be bought,exchange, work for ..or trade each will get their own fix one way or another.. It will never change just get worse. But I will say this you will reep what you sew.... So to end it all ...GOD IS NOT BLIND... MAKE YOUR BED AND LAY IN IT...and this will be my last bashing on the MEDRANO'S God Bless!!!
PLEASE DONT GO, WE WANT TO HERE MORE, DONT YOU KNOW THAT ALL DRUG DEALERS SOONER OR LATER HURT ONE OF OUR KEN FOLKS IF NOT MORE, I HAD A BROTHER THAT STARTED OUT ON POT, AND GRADUATED FROM HEROIN,AND FINALLY DIED, OF OVERDOSE, LETS KEEP THIS TOPIX ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Drugs Forum right now

Search the Drugs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Feds arrest Latin Kings gang leader (Jan '07) 37 min King Slim 1,047
Palmere sent to prison for 13-year term 1 hr THanks Local Law 8
Davidson County briefs: Chapman facing DUI, dru... (Oct '06) 1 hr Jimmy McGee 464
Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 1 hr Anaheim 714 389
Raid of Allentown home leads to 13 drug-related... 1 hr zippy 8
Two arrested in raid of Lehighton meth lab 2 hr Crackhead Bob 8
Two face drug charges following raid of Jim Tho... 2 hr Analisgreat 120
•••
•••
•••
•••