Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#238469 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they made their own choices. Of course they did.
But had you been a Hindu, my guess is, they would all be of the Hindu faith.
They would not be Wiccans.
Maybe Hindus don't teach their children that the choice is theirs? I don't know, and neither do you.

The fact is that my kids always knew the choice was theirs. Always.

Just because someone is raised in a religion, doesn't mean they stay in it. But just because someone stays, doesn't mean they weren't given a choice.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238470 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
Finding the right teacher or coven
In the 1970's a seeker who wished to find a teacher or coven had a very difficult time. There were few books and few metaphysical stores. Now we have the opposite problem. There are hundreds of books and metaphysical stores and many thousands of websites which will all claim to be able to teach you Wicca.
http://bluemoonwicca.org/teacher.html
For someone who wants people to believe she's concerned for the "young Christians" who might be "lured" into Wicca to post links about finding Wiccan teachers, is a bit odd. Don't you think, June?

If I were one of those Christian parents you seem so concerned about, I might think you were a Wiccan TRYING to convert my child.

Why are you trying to convert people to Wicca, June?

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238471 Oct 13, 2012
KNOWLEDGE ... er I mean ... RELIGION for sale! Pay now and receive your rewards in the hereafter.

Lay-away plans available.

Phone dial asucker for our "free" certificates.

Time is running out ... but there is no need to panic, as everything is in our control.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238472 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Hindus don't teach their children that the choice is theirs? I don't know, and neither do you.
The fact is that my kids always knew the choice was theirs. Always.
Just because someone is raised in a religion, doesn't mean they stay in it. But just because someone stays, doesn't mean they weren't given a choice.
Yes yes Bitner!

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238473 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who wants people to believe she's concerned for the "young Christians" who might be "lured" into Wicca to post links about finding Wiccan teachers, is a bit odd. Don't you think, June?
I'm showing the Christians how their young adults are lured into Wicca by all the offers of teachers on the internet.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238474 Oct 13, 2012
If the Brits of a few centuries past could see their country today, they would be astonished.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following……….

Herbert Asquith is not the most famous British prime minister to American ears, but he’s the one who took his country into the Great War, which is the one that ended the Caliphate and delivered the Arab World into British hands. His great-granddaughter, Emma Clark, is now a Muslim. She’s a landscape artist and has designed an “Islamic garden” at the home of the Prince of Wales. The honorable Jonathan Birt, son of Lord Birt, the former director-general of BBC, is also a Muslim and is known as Yahya Birt.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238475 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm showing the Christians how their young adults are lured into Wicca by all the offers of teachers on the internet.
LOL, are you so arrogant, that you think anyone needs YOU to tell them anything? People who are already ON the internet?

You're a fraud. You don't give a damn about the religious concerns of parents you don't even think should be raising their children in their own religion.

Who do you think you're fooling?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238476 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes Bitner!
I spoke the truth.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238477 Oct 13, 2012
Iyaan Hirsi Ali warns people that Muslims are not allowed to leave Islam, as in their minds, it is absolutely forbidden by "God."

She is an Atheist who needs body guards ... in America.

Religion is not a joke to many people who value it more than their own lives on earth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book “AMERICA ALONE … THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT”… BY MARK STEYN … published in 2006 … comes the following.

Simply as a matter of fact, every year more and more of the world lives under Islamic law: Pakistan adopted Islamic law in 1977, Iran in 1979, Sudan in 1984. In the sixties, Nigeria lived under English Common law; now, half of it’s in the grip of Sharia, and the other half’s feeling the squeeze. Today there are more Muslim nations, more radicalized Muslims within those nations, and more and more Muslims represented in more and more influential transnational institutions. Will these Muslims live by the law of Singapore or Denmark or New Zealand or by the laws of Islam? Or is their primary identity a new worldwide Islamic identity.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238478 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, are you so arrogant, that you think anyone needs YOU to tell them anything?
They don't have to read what I write and neither do you.

It's my opinion and this is a forum specifically FOR opinions.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238479 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke the truth.
You won't convince me that it's true, but you might convince others.

Of all the religions and Agnostic and Atheist material you claim to have laid out for your children, it's more than a coincidence that they are all Wiccans that believe in reincarnation, as do you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238480 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have to read what I write and neither do you.
It's my opinion and this is a forum specifically FOR opinions.
You don't really expect anyone to believe you care about the religious concerns of parents you don't think should be raising their own kids in their own religion, do you?

You're a fraud. You're fooling no one.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238481 Oct 13, 2012
After the Catholics gained complete control over all other religions in the Roman Empire, the Donatists were a sect of break-away Christians.

Supposedly the Donatists did not perceive that their religion was at all radical.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

From the book,“The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire,” by Edward Gibbon,(Coyright 1963, by Frank C. Bourne … comes the following…….

Such disorders are the natural effects of religious tyranny; but the rage of the Donatists was inflamed by a frenzy of a very extraordinary kind; and which, if it really prevailed among them in so extravagant a degree, cannot surely be paralleled in any country or in any age. Many of these fanatics were possessed with the horror of life, and the desire for martyrdom; and they deemed it of little moment by what means, or by what hands, they perished, if their conduct was sanctified by the intention of devoting themselves to the glory of the true faith, and the hope of eternal happiness. Sometimes they rudely disturbed the festivals, and profaned the temples of Paganism, with the design of exciting the most zealous of the idolaters to revenge the insulted honour of their gods. They sometimes forced their way into the courts of justice, and compelled the affrighted judge to give orders for their immediate execution. They frequently stopped travelers on the public highways, and obliged them to inflict the stroke of martyrdom, by the promise of reward if they consented, and by the threat of instant death if they refused to grant so singular a favour. When they were disappointed of every other resource, they announced the day on which, in the presence of their friends and brethren, they should cast themselves headlong from some lofty rock; and many precipices were shown which had acquired fame by the number of religious suicides.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238482 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't convince me that it's true, but you might convince others.
Of all the religions and Agnostic and Atheist material you claim to have laid out for your children, it's more than a coincidence that they are all Wiccans that believe in reincarnation, as do you.
Of course, you're invested in NOT believing it, because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Actually, they don't all believe in reincarnation. But they are all Wiccan.

Of course it's more than coincidence, they actually believe. But the fact remains that I didn't pressure, or even encourage that choice. I only ever encouraged them to make their own choice.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238483 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really expect anyone to believe you care about the religious concerns of parents you don't think should be raising their own kids in their own religion, do you?
You're a fraud. You're fooling no one.
I don't have respect for ANY religion ... yours included.

I'm just forewarning the Christians how the Wiccans go about luring new members into their cults.

They can believe it or not. That's up to them.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238484 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you're invested in NOT believing it, because it doesn't fit your agenda.
If you didn't believe your religion has superior value, you would be in another religion, or no religion.

Parents do not encourage their children to believe other than what they believe. It makes no sense whatsoever.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238485 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have respect for ANY religion ... yours included.
I'm just forewarning the Christians how the Wiccans go about luring new members into their cults.
They can believe it or not. That's up to them.
You didn't answer the question. How typically dishonest of you.

With no respect for any religion, why do you expect Christian parents to believe you are protecting their religious rights as parents?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#238486 Oct 13, 2012
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't believe your religion has superior value, you would be in another religion, or no religion.
Parents do not encourage their children to believe other than what they believe. It makes no sense whatsoever.
I only believe my religion is the right one for me, not that it's superior to any other. Not only is it not the only way, I know it's not the best way for everyone.

And you're twisting my words again. I didn't say I encouraged them to believe other than I do. I said I encouraged them to make their own choice. And that still holds true. If they choose a different religion, that's their choice. 100%.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238487 Oct 13, 2012
My parents didn't have the same religions, but they both believed in god.

There was no way on this earth they would have suggested I could choose to be an Atheist.

It would have gone against their own principles of what they believed was the "right" thing to teach their children.

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#238488 Oct 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I only believe my religion is the right one for me, not that it's superior to any other.
Is that why you continually put the Christians down when they believed that unrepentant homosexuals and women who have abortions will burn in hell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 306,569
Jessa Duggar Compares Abortion to the Holocaust... 10 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 49
Mississippi Could Soon Shut Down Its Only Abort... (Apr '14) 12 hr feces for jesus 6
Planet Fitness staffer tells Fla. man: Remove a... Sat cpeter1313 2
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sat the irony 5,491
Catholic Bishops Urge Congressional Showdown wi... Fri Nina 1
I think my girlfriend had an abortion (Mar '08) Nov 17 elise in burque 35

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE