Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments
203,381 - 203,400 of 219,864 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 22

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237991
Oct 11, 2012
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The context was in reference to Christian homosexuals.
Through USING your own context, you misrepresented my context.

I am against adopting children to those in any religion, which has nothing to do with homosexuality OR heterosexuality.

However, I am used to your manipulating ways.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237992
Oct 11, 2012
 
Yes, I was right. It's not a Wiccan site, has nothing to do with Wicca, or religion at all. It's a health site. Likely, the only mention of Wicca was the poster on the forums who make the Wicca/Pac-Man comment.

Unfortunately for June, I can google.

Well, Fraud, here's ONE place you have misrepresented Wicca. Come on, lie and say you weren't trying to pretend this had something to do with Wicca.

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/index.ht...

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237993
Oct 11, 2012
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, no link. Could it be that it's not a Wiccan site? Something that just includes the word Wicca, and June wants to PRETEND represents all of Wicca?
Here's your link Bitner.

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/u...
Svaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237994
Oct 11, 2012
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. She will never understand that SHE is the one who changed, and that our responses to her merely reflect those changes in her.
Folks like her and daystorm are never going to get it Bit. They are exactly alike and the funny thing about it is that neither of them can SEE it. Then they both talk about "indoctrination":-)

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237995
Oct 11, 2012
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, no link. Could it be that it's not a Wiccan site? Something that just includes the word Wicca, and June wants to PRETEND represents all of Wicca?
The person posting added the word Wicca ... so blame the person ... not me.

I'm still waiting for your post on how I misrepresented Wicca.
Svaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237996
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give me ONE instance where I have misrepresented Wicca.
Just ONE Bitner.
you misrepresent everything every time you open your mouth. Must be the way you were indoctrinated

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237997
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give me ONE instance where I have misrepresented Wicca.
Just ONE Bitner.
You trying to pretend that the health site you quoted is Wiccan is a fine example.
I've given plenty of examples in the past. You just ignore them.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237998
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your link Bitner.
http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/u...
Already found it, and proved it had nothing to do with Wicca, Fraud.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237999
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The person posting added the word Wicca ... so blame the person ... not me.
I'm still waiting for your post on how I misrepresented Wicca.
No, I blame the person who is just skimming to find something to pick at, and is not really reading their own sources. That would be you.

I always let you know when you do, June. Sometimes, I even point out the specifics. You ignore it every time.

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238000
Oct 11, 2012
 
Within their circle, they're open.
Outside their circle, they're tight lipped.

__________
I've played Pagan Pac-Man. It goes, "Wicca Wicca Wicca."

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/u...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238001
Oct 11, 2012
 
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks like her and daystorm are never going to get it Bit. They are exactly alike and the funny thing about it is that neither of them can SEE it. Then they both talk about "indoctrination":-)
Very true.

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238002
Oct 11, 2012
 
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
you misrepresent everything every time you open your mouth. Must be the way you were indoctrinated
I suggest you stop throwing tantrums and post to the subject?

How have I misrepresented Wicca?

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238003
Oct 11, 2012
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Already found it, and proved it had nothing to do with Wicca, Fraud.
Then I suggest you blame the person that posted it and included the word Wicca.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238004
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Through USING your own context, you misrepresented my context.
I am against adopting children to those in any religion, which has nothing to do with homosexuality OR heterosexuality.
However, I am used to your manipulating ways.
No manipulation needed. YOU are the one who refuses to acknowledge that a person's ideas can be separated from their religion. Then you can't suddenly separate homosexuals who happen to also be Christian, FROM that religion. And YOU are the one who thinks a homosexual couple shouldn't be allowed to adopt JUST because they also happen to be Christian. It's YOUR position, and it's pure bigotry.

So then going on to pretend that you CARE about the worries of religious parents, is pure nonsense.

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238005
Oct 11, 2012
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to pretend that the health site you quoted is Wiccan is a fine example.
I never stated or indicated it WAS a Wiccan site. That is YOUR imagination at work.

It's a Pagan site and Wicca is a Pagan religion.

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238006
Oct 11, 2012
 
Gosh the Pagans get cranky when I point out that their religion is not "all that."

They sure can hand it out to the Christians though. We had such FUN back then.

They can dish it out, but they can't take it in return.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238007
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
Within their circle, they're open.
Outside their circle, they're tight lipped.
__________
I've played Pagan Pac-Man. It goes, "Wicca Wicca Wicca."
http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/u...
AGAIN, Fraud, you're not READING the damned things. Either that, or you are deliberately lying by omitting the parts that will prove you wrong.

That poster has a TAGLINE. A signature line that goes on all posts. It happens to be a joke. There is nothing to say that person is Wiccan.

Not only that, the CIRCLE they are talking about is SWINGERS, not Wiccans.

Your desperation has made you stupid.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238008
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I suggest you blame the person that posted it and included the word Wicca.
No, I'll continue to place the blame where it belongs. You, for failing to actually read the source you want to use to represent Wicca.

And THIS is a fine example of how you've misrepresented Wicca. I'm sure you'll do it again, and I'll point it out to you.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238009
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I never stated or indicated it WAS a Wiccan site. That is YOUR imagination at work.
It's a Pagan site and Wicca is a Pagan religion.
Bullshit. You were trying to tie it to Wicca.

And no, Moron, it's NOT a Pagan site. It's a women's health site.

You are a lying sack of shit.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238010
Oct 11, 2012
 
June VanDerMark wrote:
Gosh the Pagans get cranky when I point out that their religion is not "all that."
They sure can hand it out to the Christians though. We had such FUN back then.
They can dish it out, but they can't take it in return.
You're not listening. I don't give a hoot what you personally think of my religion, so long as YOU DON'T LIE ABOUT IT. Do you get it THAT time?

You're damned straight I get cranky when you lie about it to justify your opinions.

Just like YOU get cranky when I POINT OUT your lies.

Put on your Big Girl Panties, and deal with it, Liar.

And don't you dare try to pretend you don't "play to personalities" after THIS post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••