Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Oct 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fables of the reconstruction

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Comments (Page 10,170)

Showing posts 203,381 - 203,400 of220,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Bitner wrote:
Gee, looks like no one cares, June.
Well you still care, or you wouldn't "be" here.

How lucky I am to have you here ... being so "faithful."

:)

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

It's not everybody who can brag of having a friend that tells them in every second post that he/she is a liar and a fraud!

Bitner is right ... the goddess in deed loves me!

Peaches

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Hey June what about those anti-gay remarks Paris Hilton made about gays?
Svaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
It's not everybody who can brag of having a friend that tells them in every second post that he/she is a liar and a fraud!
Daystorm??? You're date is here waiting for you to whisper sweet perversions in the ear (and remember DETAILS about homosexual acts really turn this one on). Have fun kids and don't forget to wear a condom:-)

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Daystorm??? You're date is here waiting for you to whisper sweet perversions in the ear (and remember DETAILS about homosexual acts really turn this one on). Have fun kids and don't forget to wear a condom:-)
Are you still revelling in those modern Pagan StarHawk books Svaha???

I have also noticed that you no longer refer to me (directly at least) as mentally ill.

DayStorm is Catholic and I am out of religion. But what happened to DayStorm. Did he get tired of you and your Pagan beliefs?

You loved me so Svaha back when we were travelling in those flower-decorated baskets heading for Christian hell. You used to call me "friend." What happened to our tight group of Christian thumpers anyway???

I notice that even you aren't thumping the Christians anymore.

This thread has gone to hell. Either that, or the summerlands. It remains to be "seen."

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Peaches wrote:
Hey June what about those anti-gay remarks Paris Hilton made about gays?
Ask her and you'll get it straight from her anti-gay mouth.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Modern Paganism

Worldview and Values in Nordic Paganism

Pages 141 -142

The Nordic Pagan view of the world and sense of moral values is strongly influenced by the ancient texts, such as the Eddas and Sagas, but this is not a matter of slavish obedience to a set of absolute dogmas declared by theancients. Nordic Pagans consult and reflect on the old texts and whateverother information they can find about past Nordic beliefs and ways of life, but they revel in their freedom to think through these matters anew andreinterpret and refit old traditions to modern conditions as necessary.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12757890/Modern-Pag...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you still care, or you wouldn't "be" here.
How lucky I am to have you here ... being so "faithful."
No. I don't care, either.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
We were never friends, June.

Why are you so worried about friends, when you claim you didn't come here to make friends? Did you lie when you said that?

You are the only one here who seems concerned about who is friends with who.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We were never friends, June.
Why are you so worried about friends, when you claim you didn't come here to make friends? Did you lie when you said that?
You are the only one here who seems concerned about who is friends with who.
Does Svaha need your help Bitner???

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I don't care, either.
I wouldn't want to see you when you DID care, if you don't care now.

Cranky witch!!!

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Asatru: Nordic Paganism in Iceland and America

Page 145

Nordic Pagans in the United States have developed the list of Nine Noble Virtues as a brief, easy-to-remember summary of their overall approach toethics. The Nine Noble Virtues may seem to outsiders like a kind of Viking version of the Judeo-Christian Ten Commandments that comes up oneshort, but the number nine has a mystic significance in Norse mythology.Nine is the number of worlds encompassed by the cosmic tree Yggdrasil, thenumber of nights during which Odin hangs himself on the World Tree in aShamanistic myth related in Havamal, and the number of steps taken by Thor before he dies after slaying the mighty Midgard Serpent.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

My father was a faithful believer in reincarnation, but I never heard him rattling on about such nonsense as do these modern Pagans with their countless gods and goddesses.

An acquaintance stated that when she was young, her father taught her to keep her religion simple.

Been there ... done that. It neither made me wise, or at peace within.

What a lot of hooey!

Imagine Fred Phelps believing he is wise.

If we know we're ignorant, that alerts us to never fly away into fantasy land, or we could end up in the mindset of a Fred Phelps.

And that is a scary thought indeed!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Svaha need your help Bitner???
What has my post to do with Svaha?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to see you when you DID care, if you don't care now.
Cranky witch!!!
What are you babbling about?

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

I've read where Wicca places emphasis on "perserverance." Of course it might not be true.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Page 145

The Nine No-ble Virtues (often abbreviated as NNV) are courage, truth, honor, fidelity,discipline, hospitality, industriousness, self-reliance, and perseverance.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Canadian Politics

Warriors for gay rights: The Conservatives have become unlikely LGBT supporters

Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird stood before the Montreal Council on Foreign Relations this month and outlined his aggressive agenda to “stand up to the violent mobs that seek to criminalize homosexuality.”

“Draconian punishment and unspeakable violence are inflicted on people simply for whom they love and for who they are,” he said.

That same day, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney touted Canada as a haven for gay refugees from Iran. Working with Iranian Railroad for Queer Refugees, Mr. Kenney’s office had fast-tracked 100 gay Iranians into Canada, saving them from possible execution.

A mere seven years ago, the Tories were famously the opponents of same sex marriage. Now, the Harper Conservatives freely push gay rights abroad and even host an annual gathering of gay Tories. While they remain the favourite punching bag for Canadian LGBT activists, have the Harper Tories become unlikely warriors for gay rights?

“I can no longer shock people in the conservative movement when I tell them I’m gay – but I can shock gay people when I tell them I’m Conservative,” said Fred Litwin, and former vice-president of the Ottawa Centre Conservatives.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/09/22/warri...

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Note the word "introducing." Webster was Catholic.

Webster somehow forgot to mention that Christianity was for many centuries "forced" on the people of the world.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Roman Catholicism

noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

Largest denomination of Christianity, with more than one billion members. The Roman Catholic Church has had a profound effect on the development of Western civilization and has been responsible for introducing Christianity in many parts of the world.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rom...
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
Note the word "introducing." Webster was Catholic.
Webster somehow forgot to mention that Christianity was for many centuries "forced" on the people of the world.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Roman Catholicism
noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Largest denomination of Christianity, with more than one billion members. The Roman Catholic Church has had a profound effect on the development of Western civilization and has been responsible for introducing Christianity in many parts of the world.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rom...
It must be hard to be in the minority huh June?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

June VanDerMark wrote:
I've read where Wicca places emphasis on "perserverance." Of course it might not be true.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Page 145
The Nine No-ble Virtues (often abbreviated as NNV) are courage, truth, honor, fidelity,discipline, hospitality, industriousness, self-reliance, and perseverance.
Your quote has nothing to do with your assertion. Of course, we both know you're just lying in order to pick a fight. Everyone else does, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 203,381 - 203,400 of220,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Abortion Forum right now

Search the Abortion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 22 min dedbebbies 4,673
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 303,180
Abortion Clinic In Asheville One Of Many To Fall 2 hr Disabrred LarryBuncySmith 75
Pete in 'The Pokey': LaBarbera Arrested in Canada 2 hr Fundies R Mentally ill 3
Abortion In Cases Of Rape: New Rifts In Old Debate 3 hr NoahRS 15
9 reasons abortion MUST remain legal. (Sep '07) 12 hr NoahRS 1,328
Selling Abortion Pills 19 hr Miss Shine 12
•••
•••
•••
•••