Paul Ryan Would Bring Solid Pro-Life Pledge as Vice President

Aug 10, 2012 Full story: DFW Catholic

Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan, who is mostly known for his conservative approach to balancing the federal budget, is one of the top contenders for MItt Romney's vice-presidential running mate slot.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2012
In other words ryan fee3ls qualified to make personal medical decisions for women he has never met and has no idea of their circumstances. What a self righteous asshat!! I thought he wanted less government! What a total hypocrite!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Pro-life?

Paul Ryan voted for the Protect Life Act, which grants hospitals far-reaching powers to deny women abortion care, without any exception for emergency situations. "The misnamed Protect Life Act is about allowing women to die if they need an emergency abortion."

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

#3 Aug 12, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Pro-life?
Paul Ryan voted for the Protect Life Act, which grants hospitals far-reaching powers to deny women abortion care, without any exception for emergency situations. "The misnamed Protect Life Act is about allowing women to die if they need an emergency abortion."
Ahh, the libs, always trying to misinform to promote abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abortion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Kathwynn 305,830
Planned Parenthood blasts Ernst in new ad 2 hr liberals are heros 14
Priest Speaks Up For Planned Parenthood: 'Peopl... 3 hr cancer suxs 4
Decode pro-abortion talking points: Choicespeak... Mon Deborah 1
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) Sep 27 cpeter1313 5,367
ABORTION: What they don't tell you when you go. Sep 25 Mommi2be 1
Florida governor hopefuls fight over women voters Sep 23 OrlandoChris 1

Abortion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE