Paul Ryan Would Bring Solid Pro-Life Pledge as Vice President

Aug 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: DFW Catholic

Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan, who is mostly known for his conservative approach to balancing the federal budget, is one of the top contenders for MItt Romney's vice-presidential running mate slot.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

In other words ryan fee3ls qualified to make personal medical decisions for women he has never met and has no idea of their circumstances. What a self righteous asshat!! I thought he wanted less government! What a total hypocrite!
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Pro-life?

Paul Ryan voted for the Protect Life Act, which grants hospitals far-reaching powers to deny women abortion care, without any exception for emergency situations. "The misnamed Protect Life Act is about allowing women to die if they need an emergency abortion."

“A person is a person no matter”

Since: Sep 07

how small.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
Pro-life?
Paul Ryan voted for the Protect Life Act, which grants hospitals far-reaching powers to deny women abortion care, without any exception for emergency situations. "The misnamed Protect Life Act is about allowing women to die if they need an emergency abortion."
Ahh, the libs, always trying to misinform to promote abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••