Deiner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

I dont' cause they are young and Inexperienced!
Annon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

Don't know, its up to them!
Deeem

Roermond, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

she really don't know what it is to have kids she most learn it with a doll !
X
MY
baby girl

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

they shouldn't get pregnant cause they are to young to do that shit thats y
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

Judged:

Personally, I think 15-year-old girls shouldn't even be having sex with partners, let alone getting pregnant. I feel it's a lousy idea, for three good reasons:

1. The age of consent laws. Specifically, that means, if you are 15 and you have even consensual sex with a guy 16 years old and older, that guy could well be arrested and be convicted of a FELONY, called statutory rape. Statutory rape is a serious felony, and depending on the state, it could carry a prison sentence of 10 or more years. If you are the 15 year old girl, do you REALLY want to put your boyfriend or even a casual acquaintance at such a serious risk? I would hope not!

2. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Some of these diseases, like Herpes, for example, are INCURABLE, which means you would have it for the rest of your life. You would also put others at risk of getting it simply by having sex with you.

3. Unwanted pregnancy. Then you have to make the decision whether to abort, to continue then put it up for adoption, or become a teen mom. All are very difficult decisions, especially for a girl that age. Why take the risk at all? It just makes more sense to wait to have sex when you have reached the age of consent, which varies with each state, and have the maturity to handle whatever may result. You will probably find it easier to get to a doctor and get reliable contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

S.I.N.= Self Inflicted NONSENSE

“"Education costs money, but ”

Since: Feb 08

then so does ignorance."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

can they? sure...should they? no.

“Hi! I'm no longer here. ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2008

Judged:

Do you think teenage boys should also learn to control the hormones?! YES!!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

Judged:

short_b wrote:
Do you think teenage boys should also learn to control the hormones?! YES!!
This thread was originally about teenage GIRLS, isn't that correct? Why are you switching it to teen boys all of a sudden?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was originally about teenage GIRLS, isn't that correct? Why are you switching it to teen boys all of a sudden?
Because teens girls can't get pregnant without them.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Judged:

short_b wrote:
<quoted text>
Because teens girls can't get pregnant without them.
That's true. And teenage girls can also say NO to any boy who pressures them to have sex, can't they? Why so many don't seem to be able to say NO is beyond me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. And teenage girls can also say NO to any boy who pressures them to have sex, can't they? Why so many don't seem to be able to say NO is beyond me.
I think alot of girls are truly convinced that they are 'in love'. I know thats what I thought when I was a teen. It wasn't until I met my husband that I realized how wrong I had been about my previous boyfriends. I know I enjoyed the attention and the feeling that I loved someone and they loved me. No one ever told me to wait, because I was special(and all girls are =]) and that someday I would meet someone who would wait with me, and for me until I was ready.
GGG

Gonzales, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2008

MY DAUGHTER IS 15 AND HAVING SEX WITH A 17 YEAR OLD BOY. AGAINST MY WISHES, THEY HAVE BEEN FORBIDDEN TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH ONE ANOTHER, AND STILL FIND WAYS TO GET TOGETHER. SHE SAYS SHE CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM, AND LOVES HIM!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

GGG wrote:
MY DAUGHTER IS 15 AND HAVING SEX WITH A 17 YEAR OLD BOY. AGAINST MY WISHES, THEY HAVE BEEN FORBIDDEN TO HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH ONE ANOTHER, AND STILL FIND WAYS TO GET TOGETHER. SHE SAYS SHE CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM, AND LOVES HIM!!!
Good luck to you. I would have never have listened to my mother when I was that age, but I would have taken birth control if she had helped me get some. I'm sure that's not what you want, but at least she can protect herself from getting pregnant.
RJones

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2008

Deiner wrote:
I dont' cause they are young and Inexperienced!
Watch this video about punishment for girls who have sex at a young age?
Dewhickey

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2008

RJones wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch this video about punishment for girls who have sex at a young age?
If you were her partner, it'd be punishment enough.

“Really? Really?”

Since: Apr 08

G'View

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Should 15 year-old girls get pregnant? What kind of question is that? Should they? Depends on where you live. In this country, in our society that behaviour is frowned upon. But in other, more remote areas, it's a common occurrence.
Now, having said that, let's stick with our country and society. No, it is not a good idea for girls of 15 to get pregnant, they have not the financial nor emotional wherewithal to care for a child.
Now should a 15-year old girl have sex (which, I'm assuming is the real crux of this poll)? It's been my experience that at 15 you really don't have the emotional substance to handle that kind of activity, but then again, everyone's different. If I were to make a blanket statement then I'd say no - my golden rule is if you can't drive to the hotel, you shouldn't be having sex.
Now that's just intercourse. Should you experiment sexually at 15? Sure. Kissing, rubbing, masturbating, maybe a little more. To me, it seems that from about puberty to 16 is your time. Your time to know what you like, to ask questions to learn about sex and your body. It's also the time for your parents and other trusted adults to be there to answer those questions and help you make the right decisions.
Short_b is right - you may not like the idea of your children having sex, but it's your responsibility as a parent to make sure you provide your children with the right information to make the right decisions.
And for anyone who reads this and says, "I do provide my children the right information; I teach them abstinence and nothing else," get a clue. As much as this might pain you to know, you are not the center of your teenager's life. Their friends are. And if you don't head off their friends by teaching your child about birth control and such, your children are going to learn about it from their (equally ignorant) friends.
Don't believe me, here's one a friend of mine told me in high school (lucky for me my parents gave me the real story), "Oh, dude, you can't get a girl pregnant if she's on top."
Hand to God, this is what he said.
Lucky for him, me and everyone else around set him straight.
Like parents need to do for their children.
Ce Ce

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Well no they shouldn't, but reality is some are!! I would just hope that the ones that do get pregnant would go and seek some advice from someone they trust, and talk about different options, before ever thinking about abortion!!

“Really? Really?”

Since: Apr 08

G'View

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Ce Ce wrote:
Well no they shouldn't, but reality is some are!! I would just hope that the ones that do get pregnant would go and seek some advice from someone they trust, and talk about different options, before ever thinking about abortion!!
As I would hope everyone should agree.
whoever i am

Lindsay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

Ocean56 wrote:
Personally, I think 15-year-old girls shouldn't even be having sex with partners, let alone getting pregnant. I feel it's a lousy idea, for three good reasons:
1. The age of consent laws. Specifically, that means, if you are 15 and you have even consensual sex with a guy 16 years old and older, that guy could well be arrested and be convicted of a FELONY, called statutory rape. Statutory rape is a serious felony, and depending on the state, it could carry a prison sentence of 10 or more years. If you are the 15 year old girl, do you REALLY want to put your boyfriend or even a casual acquaintance at such a serious risk? I would hope not!
2. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Some of these diseases, like Herpes, for example, are INCURABLE, which means you would have it for the rest of your life. You would also put others at risk of getting it simply by having sex with you.
3. Unwanted pregnancy. Then you have to make the decision whether to abort, to continue then put it up for adoption, or become a teen mom. All are very difficult decisions, especially for a girl that age. Why take the risk at all? It just makes more sense to wait to have sex when you have reached the age of consent, which varies with each state, and have the maturity to handle whatever may result. You will probably find it easier to get to a doctor and get reliable contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
like what do u do in ur life
just die, this conversation is pointless
sex is good

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2008

i think they should it is up to them i find it sexy when kids are pregnent

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of171
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••