US economy added 163,000 jobs in July as Obama handed major election boost

Aug 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Nonfarm payroll figures are the highest in five months but were not enough to bring down 8.3% unemployment rate A job fair in Memphis, Tennessee this month.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...only in RINO nutter land is +163,000 jobs a negative number....
ROFLMAO. D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E. I can just smell it coming from the RINOs.
Negative nationwide is awful. Red states that are thriving it's pretty good. Nobama just hates that!! LMAO

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Leave it to the RINO nutters to whine about jobs being created. Quite frankly the constant hope for failure coming from them is becoming an expected yawn-fest.
Attention crap!!! There should be around 400-600 hundred thousand jobs created a month to turn around obama's self-serving wave of destruction. News for you, 163,000 jobs amounts to a gnat fart in a football stadium. In other words watching you and your ignorant pathetic ilk gobble up obama's sugarcoated poop is priceless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

It's obvious media propagandists are cooking the books to help little barry out...affirmative action style. Just like that's what every black man in America wants...a bunch of lily white slump shouldered mealy mouth honkies propping them up like they're helpless human beings. What a slap in the face that is...unless of course you're the self-serving b. h. obama then it's just more sleaze to advance the cause of marxism.
Ex-GOP Con

Lyndhurst, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I have to admit though that I do love seeing the RINO nutters panties get all wound up in a bunch each time there is another month of job growth.

LOL I can just see the vein popping in their heads followed by their nutter rants spewing out.
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
In 2010, influenced by the Tea Party and its focus on fiscal issues, 17 states elected Republican governors. And, according to an Examiner.com analysis, every one of those states saw a drop in their unemployment rates since January of 2011.
Since January of 2011, here is how much the unemployment rate declined in each of the 17 states that elected Republican governors in 2010, according to theExaminer:
Kansas - 6.9% to 6.1%= a decline of 0.8 [percentage points (11.6 percent)]
Maine - 8.0% to 7.4%= a decline of 0.6 [percentage points (7.5 percent)]
Michigan - 10.9% to 8.5%= a decline of [2.4 percentage points (22 percent)]
New Mexico - 7.7% to 6.7%= a decline of [1.0 percentage points (13 percent)]
Oklahoma - 6.2% to 4.8%= a decline of [1.4 percentage points -(22.6 percent)]
Pennsylvania - 8.0% to 7.4%= a decline of [.6 percentage points (7.5 percent)]
Tennessee - 9.5% to 7.9%= a decline of [1.6 percentage points (16.8 percent)]
Wisconsin - 7.7% to 6.8%= a decline of [0.9 percentage points (11.9 percent)]
Wyoming - 6.3% to 5.2%= a decline of [1.1 percentage points (17.5 percent)]
Alabama - 9.3% to 7.4%= a decline of [1.9 percentage points (20.4 percent)]
Georgia - 10.1% to 8.9%= a decline of [1.2 percentage points (11.9 percent)]
South Carolina - 10.6% to 9.1%= a decline of [1.5 percentage points (14.2 percent)]
South Dakota - 5.0% to 4.3%= a decline of [0.7 percentage points (14 percent)]
Florida - 10.9% to 8.6%= a decline of [2.3 percentage points (21 percent)]
Nevada - 13.8% to 11.6%= a decline of [2.2 percentage points (15.9 percent)]
Iowa - 6.1% to 5.1%= a decline of [1.0 percentage points (16.4 percent)]
Ohio - 9.0% to 7.3%= a decline of [1.7 percentage points (18.9 percent)]
Texas has lead in private sector job growth in USA for the last 12 years. Republican legislature, lt. Governor and Governor.
Not sure about other states, WI is in the black for the first time in decades! For all you Libs out there...this means "surplus."

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Once again, it's Morning In America!

God bless President Obama!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
I have to admit though that I do love seeing the RINO nutters panties get all wound up in a bunch each time there is another month of job growth.
LOL I can just see the vein popping in their heads followed by their nutter rants spewing out.
Attention con artist!!! That's some imagination you have peewee, thinking 8.3% is somehow lower than 8.2% and worse, you thinking you actually have a podium. Frankly your posts are to yourself or to your ilk so there's something lacking with you...It's called a coherent response that backs up your arithmetic and your libelous stupidity...you pathetic silly wiggle worm.
liza

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Swalow it all, Obama knows whats out here and
eats it all. Don't mind being a fool, but one
day it will be you, and no one wants to hear your crying.....8.3 is less than 8.2......yep, got
that right! And d- is better than A+, got you
right where he wants you

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...only in RINO nutter land is +163,000 jobs a negative number....
ROFLMAO. D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E. I can just smell it coming from the RINOs.
I've explained this before, obviously you are a slow learner, but you sure do make yourself look stupid.

NEEDED; 250,000 JOBS EACH MONTH TO BREAK EVEN

GETTING; LESS THAN 250,000 A MONTH OVER A 22 MONTH PERIOD (averaged out for the past 22 months there have only been a little over 200,000 jobs created per month with the most jobs being added in the first 10 months or so with each month in the past year being less and less)

DEFICIT JOBS OR NEGATIVE JOB GROWTH; ONE MILLION PLUS JOBS

Now, I understand you won't be capable of understanding this simple math, but the others here, non-liberal lemmings that is, will understand the very simple math.

Needed over the past 22 months: FIVE POINT FIVE MILLION JOBS

Gotten over the past 22 months: FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION JOBS

Deficit job growth over 22 months = ONE POINT ZERO MILLION JOBS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
Once again, it's Morning In America!
God bless President Obama!
Attention poop!!! News for you, an obama is something that occurs following a morning cup of coffee.
Furthermore, God Will Bless America by ending a marxist obamanation.
Ex-GOP Con

Lyndhurst, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

LOL. A RINO squawking: "waah waah waah...another month of job growth.+165K is a negative number. no no no...it's negative!!! Up is down. The worls is flat! America must fail!! waah waah waaaaaaaahhhhhh"

ROFLMAO...nutters.
bottlecap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
In 2010, influenced by the Tea Party and its focus on fiscal issues, 17 states elected Republican governors. And, according to an Examiner.com analysis, every one of those states saw a drop in their unemployment rates since January of 2011.
Since January of 2011, here is how much the unemployment rate declined in each of the 17 states that elected Republican governors in 2010, according to theExaminer:
Kansas - 6.9% to 6.1%= a decline of 0.8 [percentage points (11.6 percent)]
Maine - 8.0% to 7.4%= a decline of 0.6 [percentage points (7.5 percent)]
Michigan - 10.9% to 8.5%= a decline of [2.4 percentage points (22 percent)]
New Mexico - 7.7% to 6.7%= a decline of [1.0 percentage points (13 percent)]
Oklahoma - 6.2% to 4.8%= a decline of [1.4 percentage points -(22.6 percent)]
Pennsylvania - 8.0% to 7.4%= a decline of [.6 percentage points (7.5 percent)]
Tennessee - 9.5% to 7.9%= a decline of [1.6 percentage points (16.8 percent)]
Wisconsin - 7.7% to 6.8%= a decline of [0.9 percentage points (11.9 percent)]
Wyoming - 6.3% to 5.2%= a decline of [1.1 percentage points (17.5 percent)]
Alabama - 9.3% to 7.4%= a decline of [1.9 percentage points (20.4 percent)]
Georgia - 10.1% to 8.9%= a decline of [1.2 percentage points (11.9 percent)]
South Carolina - 10.6% to 9.1%= a decline of [1.5 percentage points (14.2 percent)]
South Dakota - 5.0% to 4.3%= a decline of [0.7 percentage points (14 percent)]
Florida - 10.9% to 8.6%= a decline of [2.3 percentage points (21 percent)]
Nevada - 13.8% to 11.6%= a decline of [2.2 percentage points (15.9 percent)]
Iowa - 6.1% to 5.1%= a decline of [1.0 percentage points (16.4 percent)]
Ohio - 9.0% to 7.3%= a decline of [1.7 percentage points (18.9 percent)]
Texas has lead in private sector job growth in USA for the last 12 years. Republican legislature, lt. Governor and Governor.
Great data and clearly shows that elected Republicans, who are not neo-cons like the Bushes, are good for the economy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
LOL. A RINO squawking: "waah waah waah...another month of job growth.+165K is a negative number. no no no...it's negative!!! Up is down. The worls is flat! America must fail!! waah waah waaaaaaaahhhhhh"
ROFLMAO...nutters.
Attention con artist!!! News for you, marxism fails all by itself you history illiterate. Furthermore, the number 163,000 is not considered significant job growth unless you're stupid enough to eat obama's sugarcoated poop. Tell this forum right now...Do you have sht on your silly lips...Yes or No.
Ex-GOP Con

Lyndhurst, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

RINO squawking: "Waaah big gubmint. Gimme job. Me want job. Help gimme job.....waaaaaahhhh big gubmint gimme gimme gimme".

If you RINOs want a job...get off your lazy asses and get one like the rest of us hard working Americans.

“ObamaCare - you CANT keep your”

Since: Mar 09

Plan you CANT keep your doctor

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney's taxes are a distraction from Obama's failed economic policies.

Stay focused on the important things, America!!
bottlecap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

There seems to some major data manipulation in play here

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/195000-fewer-...

In June, according to BLS, there had been 142,415,000 people employed in the United States. In July, that dropped to 142,220,000--a decline of 195,000.
----------
Sooo, there are almost 200,000 LESS Americans who have jobs in July 2012 than had jobs in June 2012.

The surreal Obama numbers are hiding a growing economic disater.

“Truth to Power!”

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Leave it to the RINO nutters to whine about jobs being created. Quite frankly the constant hope for failure coming from them is becoming an expected yawn-fest.

Dummy,
There are 150,000-200,000 NEW ENTRANTS to the US Jobs market every month. Given the other survey on Jobs showing an INCREASE IN UNEMPLOYMENT, you can Bet the house the Obama numbers will, AS ALWAYS, be greatly reduced.

Obama is the ONLY President with a Negative Jobs number and he's still the Worst totus of ALL-TIME by far.

Sorry. The Truth Hurts.

“Truth to Power!”

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
ROFLMAO...nutters.

Con artist/Dummy,
There are 150,000-200,000 NEW ENTRANTS to the US Jobs market every month. Given the other survey on Jobs showing an INCREASE IN UNEMPLOYMENT, you can Bet the house the Obama numbers will, AS ALWAYS, be greatly reduced.

Obama is the ONLY President with a Negative Jobs number and he's still the Worst totus of ALL-TIME by far.

Sorry. The Truth Hurts.
Ralph

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

8.3% unemployment and holding steady is nothing to brag about unless you are an idiot. I see gas is 4 bucks a gallon again. Maybe that can be considered a boost for retardo the food stamp president too.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Congrats, you're beating Marine "Corp" Patty in clueless judgements!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••