Obama: DC `feels as broken as it did 4 years ago'

Full story: The Afro American Newspaper

President Barack Obama says Washington "feels as broken as it did four years ago," when he took office.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2012

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Well, Duh!

It isn't as broken as it was 4 years ago. Thanks to our Divisor-in-Chief, it is even more shattered than it was 4 years ago.
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Well...what does that tell you? It tells me that he is way in over his big-eared head!
KING TUT OBAMA

Wasilla, AK

#13 Jul 19, 2012
King Tut's mantra is of course "If It's broke, don't fix it"
june

Maringouin, LA

#14 Jul 25, 2012
Sunshine wrote:
Well...what does that tell you? It tells me that he is way in over his big-eared head!
yes and hes still bull shitting the public and many are still buying into him?he keeps putting more on federal handouts making more dependent on him but the liberal main stream media wont tell the public this?anyone with a computer can look up these stats but most obama lovers would rarher not see the truth!the main stream media damn sure wont replay his great speech where he says if things arent better in 4 years he shouldnt get a second term!GE which owns much of the main stream media is paying him back for the stimulus and tarp money he gave them!before you say this isnt so look deep into GE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 177,502
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,101,101
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Reality 151,403
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 19 min Obskeptic 32,492
McConnell holds advantage in poll 1 hr Billfannin 1
Obama's visit comes amid tight governor's race 2 hr obama crime syndi... 3
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 3 hr Cat74 9,861
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••