Rick Santorum

Dec 23, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 1,701

'''Rick Santorum''' served as [[United States]] [[Senator]] from [[Pennsylvania]] from January, 1995 through January, 2007.

Full Story
First Prev
of 86
Next Last
metaphysician grail dolph

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#1 Dec 27, 2011
we found out the sight or seer of the people slaughtering the dolphins near east were supposed to be feeding them I suggest you stop building on the grail of france and bruno girards kabbalists and see vuia the australians and older dutch we hd peace on this planet metaphysician holland alias the holy grail
wars ending

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#2 Dec 27, 2011
at 1700 hours on friday the wars stop as you went and became vegan australian grail

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#3 Dec 27, 2011
wtf?
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#4 Dec 27, 2011
That's great pot they have over there in the Netherlands, isn't it? LOL!

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#5 Dec 27, 2011
Gillette wrote:
That's great pot they have over there in the Netherlands, isn't it? LOL!
Perhaps the original post was Santorum himself explaining his position on the national debt.

It makes as much sense.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Dec 27, 2011
'''Rick Santorum''' served as [[United States]][[Senator]] from [[Pennsylvania]] from January, 1995 through January, 2007....

that's when thief sanatorium stole from PA taxpayers. he gave us a home screwlin'.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#7 Dec 28, 2011
Kong_ wrote:
wtf?
My sentiments exactly.
USA

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jan 5, 2012
Willard and Rick for Pres and vice or either or. They plan to bring good manufacturing jobs back.
drink the hive

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Jan 5, 2012
The Libertarian Viewpoint Is Not Widely Understood By The General Public...

http://www.jsmineset.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
texas_star

Dallas, TX

#11 Jan 5, 2012
It's hard to believe that Santorum actually got his 15 minutes of fame.
Stratton

Arlington, MA

#12 Jan 5, 2012
I am not a fan of Santorum but he actually gave a great speech the night of the Iowa caucuses. Unfortunately for him, Santorum is one of those people where the better you know him, the less you like him, and it has nothing to do with his politics. He's just abrasive, whiny, self-righteous and annoying. And he never admits haveing made a mistake.

“Transitional Molecular Fossils”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in Penn's Woods

#13 Jan 5, 2012
Here is a man that lived in VA and yet charged PA to cyberschool all of his kids and then refused to pay the Penn Hills School District back. The environment does not need to be protected according to him because the world will not be here anyway. He says that states should outlaw birth control, insisting that “it’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be.” Need I go on? How about defending insurers for denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions, or his promise to significantly reduce federal funding for food stamps, arguing that the nation’s increasing obesity rates render the program unnecessary. Yeah, the nation is too fat as a whole, so let's starve the single mom and her children because she was let go from her job. Oh yeah, and he is going to push science education in public schools back 50 years. I DETEST this man.
Stratton

Arlington, MA

#14 Jan 5, 2012
Katydid wrote:
How about defending insurers for denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions,
Actually, that part he's right about. People who think insurance is some kind of basic human right don't understand what insurance actually is. It's a form of gambling in which the insurance company is betting that you will stay healthy. Insurance rates are set by on actuaries who calculate what the risk is based on statistics. If you have a serious pre-existing condition, the insurer is pretty much guaranteed to lose money by insuring you. Why should they be forced to make a bet they can't win, anymore than healthy people should be forced to buy insurance they don't need?

What you liberals want is not insurance at all. You want socialized medicine - free health care for all paid for by taxes.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#15 Jan 5, 2012
Stratton wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that part he's right about. People who think insurance is some kind of basic human right don't understand what insurance actually is. It's a form of gambling in which the insurance company is betting that you will stay healthy. Insurance rates are set by on actuaries who calculate what the risk is based on statistics. If you have a serious pre-existing condition, the insurer is pretty much guaranteed to lose money by insuring you. Why should they be forced to make a bet they can't win, anymore than healthy people should be forced to buy insurance they don't need?
What you liberals want is not insurance at all. You want socialized medicine - free health care for all paid for by taxes.
How do you have any sympathy for insurance companies that have been allowed to rip off the American public to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars for decades? All of this with the blessings of politicians. Funny, these same companies don't whine when they rake in all of the money they do off of bad drivers with "preexisting conditions," or homes with "preexisting conditions," or any of the other entitites they insure with "preexisting conditions."
rider

Gwinn, MI

#16 Jan 6, 2012
Council for National Policy
Rick Santorum - Employment- Senior Fellow, Ethics and Public Policy Center; ... I want to thank you for the work you have done here at CNP and for giving me a ...

http://www.cfnp.org/Page.aspx... - 38k -
rider

Gwinn, MI

#17 Jan 6, 2012
Inside the Council for National Policy - ABC News
The CNP meets this weekend at a Washington location known to fewer insiders ... I'm Running A National Campaign · WATCH: Rick Santorum on Strong Iowa ...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story... -
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#19 Jan 6, 2012
Stratton wrote:
<quoted text>
If an insurance company advertises that they pay out for something, they should pay it out. That IS why their customers PAY them after all.
Stratton wrote:
And as someone who comes from a place which does exactly that I can tell you that's an EVIL idea. Evil I tell you! Make the b*stards dying of cancer PAY for their expensive treatment before they die, dammit!!!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#20 Jan 6, 2012
Funny, looking at the original linky I guess Andy Schafly, Terry Hurlbut and pals still have a problem with trolls. Ce la vie.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22 Jan 6, 2012
Everyone has irrational beliefs. At least Rick Santorum understands his relgious beliefs are based on faith; he doesn't call the science.

I donated $200 to Santorum's campaign yesterday because he shares my values.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#23 Jan 6, 2012
Stratton wrote:
Insurance manages risk, gambling creates risk, the outcome of a poker hand doesn't have an intrinsic value but having health insurance when you get sick does.

I used to process health insurance claims for an insurance company. When people wait until they get sick to buy insurance, they are cheating. The deal is, people pool their premiums and when one of them gets sick the money is there for treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 86
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,144,333
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 163,253
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 180,965
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 33,294
Terry Bean, gay-rights activist charged with se... 2 hr Belle Sexton 14
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 11 hr Earl 584
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 13 hr Commander Bunny 213

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE