Obama escalates election fight as he opens his campaign with speeches in Ohio, Virginia

May 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

In campaign mode for months, President Barack Obama is making his quest for a second term official with rallies in Ohio and Virginia while casting Republican rival Mitt Romney as a flip-flopping protector of the rich.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of659
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Enough damages and destruction have been done by Obama, while he is on his way out.

Obama must not stand in the way doing useless things, of wasitng people's time.

This is the right call for all the people, to welcome and embarce the next needed president Romney for better good and the future.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

FOR ALL THE GREAT CONCERNS OF ALL PEOPLE, ALL MUST DO THE RIGHT THINGS, TO SEE TO ACCOMPLISH THE RESULTS OF NEEDED FUTURE TO ELECT THE NEW PRESIDENT.

MORE THAN Enough damages and destruction have been done by Obama, while he is on his way out.

Obama must not stand in the way doing useless things, of wasitng people's time.

This is the right call for all the people, to welcome and embrace the next needed president Romney for better good and the future.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

I am looking forward to watching President Obama officially start the OBAMA 2012 Campaign today. RINO Mitt Romney has had too much time alone on the campaign trail attacking our Osama-killing President with lies and exaggerations… now it’s time to hit back; and Romney has a glass jaw, LOL.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

PULEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!
this is the 236th time in 3 years obama has..."opened" his campaign...

you have to be a total idiot to support this man in any way, shape or form...

pattie, THAT'S your cue.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I am looking forward to watching President Obama officially start the OBAMA 2012 Campaign today. RINO Mitt Romney has had too much time alone on the campaign trail attacking our Osama-killing President with lies and exaggerations… now it’s time to hit back; and Romney has a glass jaw, LOL.
I've read your posts for a couple of years now and I can confidently say that you are a plant. No one, and I mean no one, can be as delusional as you pretend to be. I hope you are being paid well.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read your posts for a couple of years now and I can confidently say that you are a plant. No one, and I mean no one, can be as delusional as you pretend to be. I hope you are being paid well.
That’s funny, because prior to this response to me, I’ve never read any of your post.

But you keep on reading… most thinking patriotic people find my comment thoughtful, perspicacious and informative; the rest are just hate-filled bitter ignorant idiots… which one are you?

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Fake Marine Patty...No one cares about you or that incompetent buffoon in the white house.
Tedsliver

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
. The Caribou Fake Marine is the best paid Obama operative on topix. Not the brightest.
Ken

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Send a message: Write "OBAMA SUCKS" on all your cash.

EL Viejo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s funny, because prior to this response to me, I’ve never read any of your post.
But you keep on reading… most thinking patriotic people find my comment thoughtful, perspicacious and informative; the rest are just hate-filled bitter ignorant idiots… which one are you?
"Most patriotic people find my comment thoughtful, perspicacious and informative".

Well patty, the fake marine Obama ass kisser, since you are so "thoughtful and informative" please inform me how it is that the vast majority of people who judge your posts always grade them with "nuts" and "clueless", and "disagree" judge-it symbols?

You very rarely get any positve judge-it symbals. So, are you saying that the vast majority of topix posters are just hate-filled bitter ignorant idiots? And that you and just "several" very special others aren't?

You must view yourself as some kind of special elite world class mensa intellectual to be calling the vast majority of topix posters "ignorant idiots".

Perhaps it's you that is the "ignorant idiot"?
Itoldyouso

Mount Laurel, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a real veteran with a miltary husband, a real patriot and I think you are full of sh*t. As is obuttma.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

The sky is falling. No one believed Cheney when he said he had special knowledge about an imminent attack if Obama were elected. Just the opposite happened. Obama killed Bin Laden, something Bush couldn't do in 7 years. We always hear about how much money Obama spent in so little time compared to Bush, but we never hear about how Obama killed Bin Laden in so little time compare to all the time Bush had.
brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
The sky is falling. No one believed Cheney when he said he had special knowledge about an imminent attack if Obama were elected. Just the opposite happened. Obama killed Bin Laden, something Bush couldn't do in 7 years. We always hear about how much money Obama spent in so little time compared to Bush, but we never hear about how Obama killed Bin Laden in so little time compare to all the time Bush had.
Any day now MSNBC should be releasing the photos of Obama storming Bin-Ladens compound with a bayonette clenched between his teeth and killing him in hand to hand combat.

FOREward.
Obama the Terminator Too

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Any day now MSNBC should be releasing the photos of Obama storming Bin-Ladens compound with a bayonette clenched between his teeth and killing him in hand to hand combat.
FOREward.
So who will be the one to be showing the photo's on their MSNBC show?

Will it be Ed 'pig eyes' Shultz? Or Lawrence 'Obama ass kisser' O'Donnel? or Rachel 'the dyke' Madcow? or, heaven forbid, Al 'the race baiter' Sharpton?

Or will MSNBC have that ugly DNC chair woman with the filthy looking hair, wasserputz face on MSNBC to describe the "mano y mano", blow by blow battle that took place between The Dog Eater in Chief and Bin Laden?

Wonder if they'll run those photo's daily from now until Nov. 6?
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Let's get on with this. Can't wait till NOvember!

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

His speeches are worthless. His record really blows.

There are no real jobs.

The unemployed can not survive flipping burgers for 8 bucks an hour.

The homeless can not pay for housing on 8 bucks an hour jobs.

Families can not be fed on 8 bucks an hour jobs.

RECORD POVERTY ... RECORD HOMELESSNESS .... and this Obama is full of himself and a Sociopath who doesn't really care.

Speeches do not get presidents reelected .. A good record does. And Obama doesn't even have that!!!

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Gee, Obama is preaching Class Warfare, Class Envy and fear. Wonderful, typical dem. candidate. Instead of offering a piddling interest rate on some school loans, how about doing something so the graduates don't have a 54% unemployment/underemployment rate?

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

FBI: We need wiretap-ready Web sites - now

CNET learns the FBI is quietly pushing its plan to force surveillance backdoors on social networks, VoIP, and Web e-mail providers, and that the bureau is asking Internet companies not to oppose a law making those backdoors mandatory.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57428067-83/...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
To get the real unemployment rate that the press is suppressing you google U6 unemployment numbers. You will find actual unemployment is 14.5%.

Anaemic jobs data hit Obama launch; Official campaign starts under shadow...Obama's campaign started January 21, 2009.

Labor Force Participation Lowest Since 1981...

567,000 of those jobs lost were women. Obama's real war on women is not over just which pill they take.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
The only time Obama's pounding his chest is real, is right after he sneeks a puff in the rose garden.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of659
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••