Tea Party boiling in 18th District

"I want to lead a revolution. ... I don't know about you, but I want my country back," Dave Daubenmire, Republican candidate from Newark The candidates forum in Zanesville drew about 250 people who listened attentively for more than three hours. Full Story
Flopzilla

Painesville, OH

#16245 Jan 28, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about. It sounds like my 6 year old grandson talking. Please translate.
Did you just come out from under your mushroom? The facsist Riechwing of the Republican't party have ground the democratic process to a halt. They single handedly downgraded the country's bond rating. You closet racists have made us the laughing stock of the world. Eric Can'tor should hide his head in shame and the Ryan plan benefits no one but wealthy people . Wake up and stop being a sheep.

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#16246 Jan 28, 2012
Flopzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just come out from under your mushroom? The facsist Riechwing of the Republican't party have ground the democratic process to a halt. They single handedly downgraded the country's bond rating. You closet racists have made us the laughing stock of the world. Eric Can'tor should hide his head in shame and the Ryan plan benefits no one but wealthy people . Wake up and stop being a sheep.
Stop being a sheep.
Flopzilla

Painesville, OH

#16247 Jan 29, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text> Stop being a sheep.
what kind of racist line is that? "Racist Honkey for Cain." Educate yourself and watch this training video from God Fathers Pizza featuring Cain.

copy and paste the following and let me knoiw what you think.

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Bellefontaine, OH

#16248 Jan 29, 2012
Flopzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
what kind of racist line is that? "Racist Honkey for Cain." Educate yourself and watch this training video from God Fathers Pizza featuring Cain.
copy and paste the following and let me knoiw what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ML4ab91hHykndXX
I think it's 2012 politics. Funny too.
Flopzilla

Painesville, OH

#16249 Jan 29, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's 2012 politics. Funny too.
Did ya watch the video "Too close.. Too close." Now that was funny!!

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Bellefontaine, OH

#16250 Jan 29, 2012
Flopzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Did ya watch the video "Too close.. Too close." Now that was funny!!
Wonder what a same theme video of Clinton & all his gals would be like. Not Politically correct?

“Going down THAT road”

Yeehaw Junction, FL

#16252 Jul 17, 2012
Ah memories

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16254 Jul 17, 2012
Tea Baggers tell Boner what to do.
That Boy in Columbus

Columbus, OH

#16255 Jul 18, 2012
JCT 1 wrote:
Ah memories
We are still alive. Apparently Alice's threats were just a part of her delusional mind. LOL
Anonymous

Circleville, OH

#16257 Jul 24, 2012
It's time to get rid of obama and the idiot's who crawl around at his feet! One more cycle with him as president??? That's a scary thought, as well as the thought of the brain dead people that still support him. Vote them out!!!!!

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Bellefontaine, OH

#16258 Jul 24, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Tea Baggers tell Boner what to do.
what's wrong with tyhat?

“Going down THAT road”

Yeehaw Junction, FL

#16259 Aug 8, 2012
That Boy in Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still alive. Apparently Alice's threats were just a part of her delusional mind. LOL
Anyone with a brain will survive against a brain dead neocomic fan no matter the results, a dumbass will always be a dumbass.

I kinda miss boZoe and its self destruction although it was lighter than the cow milking moron from Marysville who claimed to know Carl Rove and Bobby Bowden (thanx to another registered republican misadventures with kids in PA he became the winningest HC in history despite having wins taken off his record at that).

It has been fun watching the blue blood Slick Willard pretend to be a far right retard and backfiring, by Novemember this will be a rout despite the media praying for a close election to boost ratings.

It has been fun watching tbaggers get Boner by the balls, the GOP control has been the biggest circus event in DC history.
Walt

Brunswick, OH

#16261 Aug 30, 2012
That boy in Columbus wrote:
Alice has referred to the President of The United States of America as a "knappy headed reggin who should be picking the cotton faster". Is that racist? We think it is.
She also has a very deep seated fear of Blacks as evidenced by her continuing threats to have a "Big Black guy" attack me physically. She is afraid of many things, but mainly Blacks.
ABOVE is azzhole George (April 2011) when one of his usernames was That Boy IN Columbus"..

NOTE George's FINGERPRINT line, "WE" think it is...

George LIED his azz off claiming TBIC was not him.. MR Gates gave him up in the Dispatch and George thought he was CLEVER enough to post it and LIE his way out! LOL

“Lovin every minit of it”

Since: Feb 10

WORKER RIGHTS-THE AMERICAN WAY

#16262 Aug 31, 2012
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>ABOVE is azzhole George (April 2011) when one of his usernames was That Boy IN Columbus"..
NOTE George's FINGERPRINT line, "WE" think it is...
George LIED his azz off claiming TBIC was not him.. MR Gates gave him up in the Dispatch and George thought he was CLEVER enough to post it and LIE his way out! LOL
HAHA Nope, sorry. Wrong answer. Thanks for playing and as always, HAVE A NICE DAY!!

“Lovin every minit of it”

Since: Feb 10

WORKER RIGHTS-THE AMERICAN WAY

#16263 Aug 31, 2012
I loved Paul Ryan's speech. The lies and distortions are making front page news in every major newspaper in the country.

It is a crying shame most of the baggers can't read. Of course, if they could read, they would not be baggers, huh?

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#16264 Aug 31, 2012
That Rmoney, he is a joker, hey?

Miners Say They Were Forced To Attend Romney Campaign Event ... thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/08/28/759131/m... -...
3 days ago ... That's according to accounts from multiple coal miners, who sent anonymous letters to a local radio station criticizing Murray Energy for allegedly requiring all workers to take the day off, forgo pay, and ... In an interview with a talk radio show host, Murray Energy CFO Rob Moore .... It's not a union operation.
Ohio Miners Felt Forced To Attend Romney Rally And Lost Wages ... cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/08/30/ohio-miners... -...
1 day ago ... While Mitt Romney appeared at an Ohio coal mine to push the ... 2012, Century Mine, coal, Mitt Romney, Murray Energy Corporation, unions, WWVA radio ... A group of workers at Century Mine in Beallsville claim that they feared they ... the event and [Murray Energy] could not have people underground ...

Location hidden

#16265 Aug 31, 2012
Paul Ryan:'I Never Asked For Stimulus' Money, Contradicts AP ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/paul-ryan-s...
Aug 16, 2012 ... "No, I never asked for stimulus," Ryan said when questioned on reports that he ... Ryan's statement directly counters the evidence of four letters ...
Paul Ryan admits he asked for millions in Obama stimulus cash ... www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189653/Paul... ...
Aug 17, 2012 ... Backtracking: Paul Ryan went back on his statement that he did not ask the federal government for stimulus cash, after a letter revealed that he ...
In 2010, Paul Ryan denied appealing for stimulus funds -... www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/08/... ...
Aug 16, 2012 ... He did not explain why he was not alerted to the fact his office had sent a letter asking for stimulus aid from the Department of Labor when the ...
Paul Ryan: Stimulus Money Letters Might Not Have Had My ... www.businessinsider.com/paul-ryan-stimulus-mo... ...
Aug 19, 2012 ... The Boston Globe reported this week that Ryan wrote at least four letters to Secretary of Energy Steven Chu asking for stimulus money for a ...
Ryan Denies Taking Stimulus, Then Admits He Did -- Daily Intel nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/08/ryan-denies-tak... ...
Aug 16, 2012 ... The Boston Globe reports that even after writing five letters to two departments, Ryan continued to deny that he'd asked for stimulus money.
LATH

Oregon, OH

#16266 Nov 7, 2012
Just stopping by to rub it in Ace's dumb face.
D1970

Charleston, WV

#16267 Nov 7, 2012
Thatlindenboy wrote:
Where did all the earlier comments disappear to? There were about 25 comments, now there are 2?
It's called censorship buddy. That's what we get for havin a president with no social card and prays to Allah and he don't respect America or the obese people that live there. He's not a real man. U ever seen him wear blaze orange? Watch Nascar? Hang out in the Wal Mart sporting good section using a Taco Bell cup as a makeshift spittoon? Ever saw him wear a wallet chain? Wear a mullet? Run around with loose obese women with tattoos on their calves and belly button ring? No! No! You haven't because he's a Muslim with no social security card. He was born in Ethiopia and ay the age of 5 he came over on a work visa but never worked. 2 years later they tried to deport him and he ran off to Hawaii.
That Boy in Columbus

Columbus, OH

#16268 Nov 7, 2012
LATH wrote:
Just stopping by to rub it in Ace's dumb face.
Alice probably uas croaked. She has not been here in a long vtime. Great day to be a LIBERAL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,004
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Demonicrats 165,134
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 6 min homeless person 333
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Edmond Pulpo 181,698
Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) 1 hr Dubya Tee Eff 398
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr xxxrayted 190
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 1 hr truth to power 433