Gay activists to Obama: What's next?

May 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

President Barack Obama 's embrace of same-sex marriage was a major moment for gay-rights advocates - historic, emotional, a cause for celebration and more praise for an administration with a strong record on these issues.

Comments
101 - 120 of 144 Comments Last updated May 23, 2012
prostitute uk

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Hi
Open Site I Kate polish gril , 22 age
http://www.prostitute.me.uk/
Welcome on meet
if you want me first clik pay now on website

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Crakca Obama the Con Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey the Cracka was one of Obamas Moms mistakes!!!
AAAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEHAEH AEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEH
Seriously? Obviously no one ever taught you how to make a point. Or form an argument. And I'm also willing to go with "was hugged too much as a child."

Anyway, real quick...animals can't communicate with humans in English. They can grasp commands for treats, sure, but recognition is a little bit less complex than an open discussion about pursuing a relationship. Even if America was fine with this, the issue of consent would never be off the table.

Humans don't have that problem, what with the vocalizing their desires and needs and such.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

I REALLY WOULD NOT THINK OBAMA'S APPROVAL OF GAY MARRIAGE MAKES HIM GAY.... http://josegoodluck.dinstudio.com/
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

The 'Gays' are everywhere. I suppose one of the reasons guys are having sex with other guys is the heifer females are too big and smelly to have sex with. There are so many obese young women it's frightening. Like Morrison said the world on you depends that life will never end. You female hogs had better loose weight, take a bath, and study up on being sexy or these young guys will all be huggin the pole.
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

WBDG wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said and I quote " I have liked the sausage for years and now want to get me a first man."
Sinclair will verify that.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

American_Infantile wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not protected under the Constitution. btw, aren't you ashamed and embarressed [sic] to be proudly and fiercely defending a bunch of buttfarkers [sic] as if that's a good thing?? You're gay aren't you? ARENT [sic] YOU??
I just told you why it was. Your next move was to come back with some plausible, intelligent rebuttal. You didn't even try, unfortunately.

You've never been more infantile than in that sad post. "Ashamed and embarrassed?" Look in the mirror.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Moanin Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd comment but I gotta go find something to suck on. I know, you think I'm a creep.
But so what, huh? Just so you're happy...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Any homosexual that does not repent, will be condemned to hell.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Only an idiot thinks the Bible's anything but a collection of irrelevant bullshit scribbled down by ignorant sheep-shaggers. Christers are no better than fanatical Muslims or Jews, just haters and liars organized into various groups quite often at war among themselves or with one another.

Trash, IOW. Ignore them and their silly books.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Blah Blah wrote:
The gay agenda is offensive to the Christians of America.
That's great. The more Christians offended, the better. Their hideous, hysterical superstitions offend me and many other non-believers. Why don't THEY just go away?
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil gays are trying to drive out the holy spirit and usher in the anti-christ. They want to drag as many people to hell with them as they can. They know the end is near.
There's no "holy spirit," no "anti-Christ," and no "hell." These are ignorant superstitions you need to let go of, Bob. You need to grow up and stop believing in your own version of Santa Claus.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Anything even slightly gay is an evil abomination in the eyes of the LORD. Its a curse. Its demonic.
Whenever I encounter a fanatical nut like you, Bob, I have to wonder if you're in the closet. Are you secretly gay, do you just hate yourself and what you are? Is that why you're so hysterical?

It's not uncommon. A lot of gay Chrsters are in the closet.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Moanin Shirley wrote:
The 'Gays' are everywhere. I suppose one of the reasons guys are having sex with other guys is the heifer females are too big and smelly to have sex with. There are so many obese young women it's frightening. Like Morrison said the world on you depends that life will never end. You female hogs had better loose weight, take a bath, and study up on being sexy or these young guys will all be huggin the pole.
Hmmm...hate women, talk about gays all the time, use homophobic insults...I KNOW you've gotta be in the closet, Shirley.

LOL
Barack WhosGay Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Barack Hussein Obama is changing his name to Barack WhosGay Obama

“The Kenyan Klown”

Since: May 12

Vote Often, Vote Barracky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

What's next? They will want to legalize the molestation of children and then animals.
ASSBITE

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

my say my right wrote:
<quoted text>
The Afgan war IS Obama's war. It is the one he himself called the "right war". So yes, it's Obama's war. Keep up, educating liberals is exhausting.
You can blame the gays for starting the war not Mr Bush or Son you allways ned a scape goat but dont forget the head of the german army during the nazi era was as gay as liberace the only difrence he would kick any one ass Hitler was afraid of him so he was eliminated for being Gay oh jesus History if you really know it is so wonderfull !!!!= PS im ready for the next idiotic trool.
Retired Joe

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great. The more Christians offended, the better. Their hideous, hysterical superstitions offend me and many other non-believers. Why don't THEY just go away?
I can say the same about you pole smokers.
Morgan Stanley

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in a mirror Harv if you really want to be offended.
Obama is a Moron

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a half cracker. A communist cracker.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Barracks Boy Whos Gay wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama is changing his name to Barack WhosGay Obama
No, he's not. But you should change your name to "Lying Dumbass." It would suit you better, and be more appropriate for someone from Kansas anyway.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Whacky Barracky wrote:
What's next? They will want to legalize the molestation of children and then animals.
No one's doing that, of course. And adult, consenting gay people are in no way like child molesters or bestialists.

Please stop being stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••