Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
20,041 - 20,060 of 32,103 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

EVEN BY RELEASING PICTURES OF DEAD BODY AND MORE, IT DOES NOT MEAN BRAVE DECISION AND A GOOD JOB DONE RELATED TO THE ANSWERS OF 9-11 AND BIN LADEN PARTICULARS IN HANDLING. THERE IS NO SUCH A SECURITY TO PONDER IN STARTING THE CONFUSION, BUT THERE NEEDS CONFIRMING TO THE AFFIRMING PUBLIC WORLD REQUIRED. NOT RELEASING IS TREATED AS FALSEHOOD.

==========

The integrity of noble way to prove and show real pictures and DNA is ultimately and more important and vital to the treatment of answering the matter regarding raiding the notorious terrorist bin Laden.

To put aside by naming the probability of angering and disturbing the Muslims would be lacking weight of image and proper quality of presidency by releasing pictures.

Obama's embarking to name it as a brave decision in raiding had circled as the indicative confusion of impression of risk and fear in advance, whereby is regarded as no noble but own frightening risk.

In bearing the effect of own predetermined presupposition risk, transpires in clarity of lacking competence by referring false bravery as apparent task in raid.

In continuance of presenting dignity meeting due qualifications and noble deed, issuing aftermath pictures and data of bin Laden can only transform the essentials to the public world.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

What is said above is viewed as follows:

Ask you this question--Should the president be required to release information , data and true facts to you (e.g.,unemployment rate, US casualties, and not just about bin Laden matter), or to other people or Muslims?

For you people if were the president, and if you already show fear of bin Laden like Obama by being hesitant but finally take the move, that shows you are treating as a risk and untrue illogical, fake bravery known to yourself only to raid bin Laden.

Now what you are saying is that after you shot bin Laden dead, you have fear of Muslims uprising, which demonstrates weakness, lacking strength and toughness, like Obama.

Are the pictures of dead Laden to be released for democratic people as it is a public business, or for Muslims?

Since you regard that as a big risk to take to raid , the risk you think would include the raid as well as presenting pictures if you were to start the thinking of the raid in the first place.

If you have gone that far to be going through with the raid, you should complete it by presenting pictures and DNA to the public world regardless who Muslims are.

You live in a democracy and how your name and image will turn out to be, vest on the judgment and assessment from freedom people, but not the Islams.

You have to demonstrate your integrity in a noble way with real truth and not come by with falsehood.

People want to know there is nothing false about what Obama says concerning bin Laden and 9-11 than the puzzling about Muslims.

That is the only freedom way as a democracy.
Unlike Obama, you would not do that way about Laden if you were a president.
You can be only a dignified president if you do completion.

Many people can do the job of president than Obama.

In other words, if anyone of you is the president, you know very well that you will think thoroughly the complete package before and after the raid to deal with public to give all true answers,including especially the pictures of dead or alive body of bin Laden when you start the task of raid--that is called a completion.
You have gone that far after the raid,and in order to continue to complete it, you ought to give pictures and more data to proceed what you started.
If you don't complete in a competition or examination or job, you can get zero grade or fired.

Integrity with no scheme of falsehood,is ultimately prevailing in such a job of being the president.
Naming Muslims whether to give pictures is a side track, diversion and trivial.
One needs judgment from democratic people's judgment.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

DumBozo wrote:
I was wrong. You are an island. In your own mind.
What's wrong, grandpaw, did you forget the question, again?
Here it is, one more time, just for you.

Care to name any of my new allies?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

FaTchance wrote:
If we double the CO2 concentration twice, the world will be toast.
Science 9 December 2011:
Vol. 334 no. 6061 pp. 1385-1388
DOI: 10.1126/science.1203513

Climate Sensitivity Estimated from Temperature Reconstructions of the Last Glacial Maximum

Andreas Schmittner1,*,
Nathan M. Urban2,
Jeremy D. Shakun3,
Natalie M. Mahowald4,
Peter U. Clark5,
Patrick J. Bartlein6,
Alan C. Mix1,
Antoni Rosell-Melé7

...Assuming that paleoclimatic constraints apply to the future, as predicted by our model, these results imply a lower probability of imminent extreme climatic change than previously thought.
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/334/6061/13...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Always good to hear from the DigitalTapeworm. LOL!
My my my, we find Odoodles head leech on here playing the drama queen as usual.
PHD

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>WOW !! Perfect "example" of useless babble.
You seem to be confused with the useless babble the dirtling post. My post is fact not fiction. Do seek help you can be saved from your confusion. No not a perfect example of the Less than a Box of Rocks and the endless useless babble aka commander of useless babble dirtling.
PHD

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Science 9 December 2011:
Vol. 334 no. 6061 pp. 1385-1388
DOI: 10.1126/science.1203513
Climate Sensitivity Estimated from Temperature Reconstructions of the Last Glacial Maximum
Andreas Schmittner1,*,
Nathan M. Urban2,
Jeremy D. Shakun3,
Natalie M. Mahowald4,
Peter U. Clark5,
Patrick J. Bartlein6,
Alan C. Mix1,
Antoni Rosell-Melé7
...Assuming that paleoclimatic constraints apply to the future, as predicted by our model, these results imply a lower probability of imminent extreme climatic change than previously thought.
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/334/6061/13...
Well said again you made an ASSumption of your self. Now show us your work. The cut and paste system you employ isn't working.

Since: Mar 09

Colwich, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong, grandpaw, did you forget the question, again?
Here it is, one more time, just for you.
Care to name any of my new allies?
I just said that you didn't have any, gramps.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

DumBozo wrote:
I just said that you didn't have any, gramps.
What do you have to say about the post before yours here and the following, from one of your new allies?
-
How do you spell 40 as a word?(Jul '10) 1 hr PHD
Cause for optimism on global warming 1 hr PHD
Traveling in a warming world 1 hr PHD
Save the earth!(persuasive essay)(Nov '07) 1 hr PHD
Arctic sea ice set to hit record low 1 hr PHD
Sea level rise: It's worse than we thought (Jul '09) 1 hr PHD
-
You're impressed, I'm sure?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

I love conspiracy theorists, especially "dumb ones"....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Spew wrote:
I love conspiracy theorists, especially "dumb ones"....
Risking the possibility of patronising you, why don't you find some dumb conspiracy theorists to love?
I'm sure you'll be happy together.
PHD

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Risking the possibility of patronising you, why don't you find some dumb conspiracy theorists to love?
I'm sure you'll be happy together.
Look no further the commander of useless babble and hate that is looking for some dumb conspiracy theorists. Look no more dirtling than your mirror.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

More:
useless babble wrote:
useless babble
PHD

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Earthling-1 wrote:
More:<quoted text>
One of the on occasions that you have done your own work. Good job Good job. Now try a little harder with the useless babble. See you have managed to eliminate the hate in this post may be it will carry on in the next. Hay gave you another tid bit in spelling it seems to set calm in your bad attitude.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

And more:
useless babble wrote:
useless babble
PHD

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Earthling-1 wrote:
And more:<quoted text>
Now you have it. You’re on the correct track. Repeat it again useless babble useless babble. When you repeat it enough you might get it. Please don't let us down and do answer with useless babble. Hay look at the bright side for the most part the hate you spew is going away. Good job keep up the rehab there may be a chance for your total rehab.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Three more from PHDumbo, aka, useless babble:
useless babble wrote:
useless babble
useless babble
useless babble
PHD

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Earthling-1 wrote:
Three more from PHDumbo, aka, useless babble:<quoted text>
Now n you can do your own work. We did post that the cut and paste thing isn't working for you. Don't give up were counting on your full recovery.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

PHDumbo, a fully fledged member of the illiterati.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
ÖżÖ

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your assertions about SS and TSP. TSP is in the top 25% of funds for returns in their area (bond to bond funds, conservative to conservative funds, etc..) and has THE LOWEST overhead of any managed fund.
Your research showed.....? Show your research.
Sure I show the research, right after your check clears. As for your numbers, see you have been visiting those government web sites which are always so loaded with verified facts, not. TSP is more like the middle of the pack at best. Many of the investment decisions for TSP are politically tainted. As for SS, about once a decade it seems like it is in the news with experts talking about how it needs to be fixed.

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
Er..., no.
If we double the CO2 concentration twice, the world will be toast.
You're talking about going from one grain of rice to two, maybe from two to four, not doubling sixty four times as in your chess analogy.
But of course you know this, but are hoping there'll be people stupid enough to believe in your silly meme.
You obviously have a very low opinion of your fellow Americans.
Just like the last time the earth had CO2 levels that high? Oh wait, the earth was just exploding with life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent 2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Jay 146,845
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Flacks News 1,082,423
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 174,966
More Opened Eyes to the I-word 2 hr the Light 1
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 3 hr the Light 252
KKK Endorsement (Mar '08) 3 hr swedenforever 91
Poll: Romney tops Obama but loses to Clinton 4 hr Cat74 39
•••
•••