President Obama downplays Wisconsin r...

President Obama downplays Wisconsin recall effect on his own re-election

There are 1 comment on the WTAQ-AM Green Bay story from Jun 12, 2012, titled President Obama downplays Wisconsin recall effect on his own re-election. In it, WTAQ-AM Green Bay reports that:

President Obama does not believe his own re-election campaign suffered, after Governor Scott Walker turned back the Democrats' effort to recall him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAQ-AM Green Bay.

JOHN WILKINSON

Wethersfield, CT

#1 Jun 12, 2012
John Wilkinson - New Britain, CT. age: soon to be '56'. Politician/Businessman/ex-amat eur boxer Facebook: FightGayMarriageUniteBoxing WinLeadershipNowand-Forever Political views: "Nothing" -candidates- wise '2012' election Political parties held: none. Twitter: Running12Office ("closed" campaign). Reach me: blackcombs@live.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Scrutiny 190,357
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,234,749
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Crow__ 182,896
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) 6 hr IBdaMann 30,824
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 9 hr ronnie 21
News Ex-US Speaker Hastert indicted on bank-related ... 11 hr judge judy 7
News Appeals Court Rejects Plan to Let Obama Immigra... 12 hr xxxrayted 27
More from around the web