Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#711045 Aug 14, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Your research skills are non existent. Research takes hard work. Much easier for a lazy unethical liar like you to just spread and embellish on fox network lies.
Koo koo

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#711046 Aug 14, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden? Certifiably insane. Paul Ryan? Brilliant.
America gets it.
THEY GONNA PUT Y'ALL BACK IN CHAINS'
Biden is a moron - and the Socialists made fun of Palin?

Democrats are so warped.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#711047 Aug 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying the Ryan plan is a win-win. Either you choose your own plan or you get medicare. Jean says medicare is the best healthcare in the universe, no wait, maybe just our galaxy. You really should quit whining.
These "granny-over-the-cliff " liberals seem to forget it was Obama who said basically 'Screw granny and the operation, give her the pain pill instead'.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#711048 Aug 14, 2012
Jean wrote:
All you righties obviously missed the entire health care debate. The health care insurance cartel got all you dummies all worked up about Obama killing granny...even though none of you seems to give a hoot about granny... You remind me of 4 and 5 year olds playing soccer. They all follow the ball someone kicks with no regard to the outcome .
Medicare problems are the result of the skyrocketing costs of medical care in the entire country...indeed the world. The solutions will only come if the entire system is reformed.
WE need a serious, open, honest dialogue.
THe old party held their breath and kicked and screamed for the insurance companies as the deabte went on. Republicans have no plan,,,have NEVER had a comprehensive plan. Their plan is to allow the crony corporations who have created the problem to run the show.
You sound like a 12 year old.
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#711049 Aug 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Four in 10 Americans rate Mitt Romney's selection of Rep. Paul Ryan to be his running mate as either "excellent" or "pretty good," while 42% call the choice "only fair" or "poor." This even division is among the least positive reactions to a vice presidential choice Gallup has recorded in recent elections. Only George H.W. Bush's selection of Dan Quayle in 1988 generated a higher negative response, although it also generated higher positives.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/156545/Reaction-Ry...
Seriously, is there a bigger hack, a bigger douchebag, on the planet than Joe "plugs" Biden?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#711050 Aug 14, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no biggie, eh? Ya know what? You're a total as*hole. Where I live he was considered quite an enemy. Tell that to all the people who's, kids, fathers, mothers, husbands, wives, sisters etc. were killed. Tell that to all the first responders who got sick down there. Tell that to all the people who lived down there and had to move. You're an ignorant fool. Go waste someone else's time you brainless twit.
I like the way you think, and ...I totally approve this message.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#711051 Aug 14, 2012
Jean wrote:
All you righties obviously missed the entire health care debate. The health care insurance cartel got all you dummies all worked up about Obama killing granny...even though none of you seems to give a hoot about granny... You remind me of 4 and 5 year olds playing soccer. They all follow the ball someone kicks with no regard to the outcome .
Medicare problems are the result of the skyrocketing costs of medical care in the entire country...indeed the world. The solutions will only come if the entire system is reformed.
WE need a serious, open, honest dialogue.
THe old party held their breath and kicked and screamed for the insurance companies as the deabte went on. Republicans have no plan,,,have NEVER had a comprehensive plan. Their plan is to allow the crony corporations who have created the problem to run the show.
Obama suggests the unconscious voters follow his example, just ignore the awful jobs numbers and the economy... Comrade Jean....
-
Go Figure.. The USA Olympic Uniforms were Made in China Outsourced by a schmoozing Barack Obama Donor Company...
-
It's the culture...
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#711052 Aug 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a right winger could be so stupid to know the importance of the rain forest to our climate.
doesn't even make sense, dingus. Try a little proof reading.
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#711053 Aug 14, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying the Ryan plan is a win-win. Either you choose your own plan or you get medicare. Jean says medicare is the best healthcare in the universe, no wait, maybe just our galaxy. You really should quit whining.
You righties should at least wait till someone leaves the room before you edit and distort their statements. When you sleep with dogs..you get sleeze.
Unlike you..us unrepub licans don't have to lie about everything. we use your failed ideology and you own lying hypocrite words against you.
How about that fiscal conservative Ryan? Rubber stamped the entire bankrupting Bush term! Go for it Peppy. One more tim e! Lol!
BTW..I'm sure you just hate that Medicare paid your parents healthcare bills! You didn't take it did you? Not you....
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#711054 Aug 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, only Republicans work.
More baloney from the DAwriter.
The vast majority of dems are criminals, illegal mexicans and welfare recipients, which are you?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#711055 Aug 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up the proof that Ryan's plan will destroy Medicare for future generations.
The plan intends to avoid insolvency which is projected to occur by 2023 under the current system. Brainwashed liberals always resort scare tactice, "oh my, he wants to kill grandma", rather than face the brutal reality that our programs are unsustainable. Of course, burying their heads in the sand, the liberal approach is about as effective as a three old's temper tantrum in the candy aisle in the grocery store.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#711056 Aug 14, 2012
Democrats are stealing $700 Billion from Medicare.

Stop Obama.

Romney/Ryan 2012!

Judged:

17

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#711057 Aug 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
These "granny-over-the-cliff " liberals seem to forget it was Obama who said basically 'Screw granny and the operation, give her the pain pill instead'.
Hello Gunner, good to see you and grampy are still posting.

Judged:

18

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#711058 Aug 14, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You righties should at least wait till someone leaves the room before you edit and distort their statements. When you sleep with dogs..you get sleeze.
Unlike you..us unrepub licans don't have to lie about everything. we use your failed ideology and you own lying hypocrite words against you.
How about that fiscal conservative Ryan? Rubber stamped the entire bankrupting Bush term! Go for it Peppy. One more tim e! Lol!
BTW..I'm sure you just hate that Medicare paid your parents healthcare bills! You didn't take it did you? Not you....
Hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden - age 69 years born November 20, 1942. The party of old farts Jean...
-
Paul Ryan age 42 years born January 29, 1970. The party of new ideas.. and young farts...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

22

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711059 Aug 14, 2012
Those of us who pay taxes shouldn't be paying for this

TIGTA Report: Unauthorized Workers Received $4.2 Billion in Refundable Tax Credits Last Year

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/press/press_tig...

Judged:

21

21

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#711060 Aug 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr President: Should we go get Bin Laden?
Bush: Bin Laden is irrelevant. Lets invade Iraq.
What's Bush running for, dingus?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#711061 Aug 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I like the way you think, and ...I totally approve this message.
We approve you being taken away in a straight jacket, fktard.

Judged:

16

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#711062 Aug 14, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of summer jobs and a short stint with Ryan Inc. is about it Homer. Hey, I don't have a personal issue with those who choose politics as a full time job-career, it just takes the shine off "throw the bums out" IMO.
The guy had to support the auto bailout, his district centers on Janesville Wisconsin were they've (GM) been building cars since the early 1900's. And plenty of voters in his district hate him and his fat cat family.
He's got a face for all seasons eh?
Obama shill

Judged:

22

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#711063 Aug 14, 2012
boot BO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom, queen of the diklikkers.
Don't talk to me, retard.
Just as classy as always, Harmy, Yellow Snow Job, etc., etc. What'd you get booted for this time? LMAO@U

Judged:

20

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#711064 Aug 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when Obama offered a real budget solution? Neither do we
BO's fiscal policy and I'm against it:

S Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FYdeficit $1.3 trillion
2103 proposed $1.2 trillion deficit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Earthling-1 32,786
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 155,437
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,586
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 3 hr VN Vet 602
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 3 hr Dont be Dopey 21
McDonnell Signs Bill Mandating Photo ID to Vote (Mar '13) 3 hr Swedenforever 2
Rep. Lamborn decried for urging generals to quit 4 hr Delbert 17

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE