Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#707389 Aug 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's clarify the 5 oz's--as in 3 oz SHORT of HALF a pound . Thus making a pound about 21.25 or so a pound.
Jimmuh........say it....on the average national price of lobster purchased in a grocery store---
You were wwwww....wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. .wrrrrrr......LOL
But you agreed with me when you posted the $1.25 price in Maine!!

You freakin' moron!!

Ya can't make your sort of ignorance up!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707390 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
This one's as bad as Eman. Can you believe his justification of calling women the 'c' word?? It's your fault!! That's how crazy these folks are. And our brave little freedom fighter, Carol, sits quietly. If the women here, right and left, do not condemn these women haters for use of such language, including Fred's everyday referring to women as sluts, what does that say about your own sense of self respect and self worth??
Doesn't matter who says it. There are words that should never be used. Eman gave us the example of the worst one today. These are the very words these conservatives find most attractive and wield as a weapon. They're pigs.
Men in general, are pigs...they have been for milleniums.

Wethersfield.

"bWhahahahahaha"

Now get back on your leash lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707391 Aug 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
almost like that cat food you eat.
Two dollars a ton
Stupid say what?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#707392 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
This one's as bad as Eman. Can you believe his justification of calling women the 'c' word?? It's your fault!! That's how crazy these folks are. And our brave little freedom fighter, Carol, sits quietly. If the women here, right and left, do not condemn these women haters for use of such language, including Fred's everyday referring to women as sluts, what does that say about your own sense of self respect and self worth??
Doesn't matter who says it. There are words that should never be used. Eman gave us the example of the worst one today. These are the very words these conservatives find most attractive and wield as a weapon. They're pigs.
He's a total moran, dumber than dumb, so damn dumb that he doesn't know he's dumb.
The cabbage picker from KY? Brain damage for sure. Starts using tics added to words once she starts deteriorating
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707394 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You freakin' moron!!
I SAID...that was good for people( refined: buyers) living near areas that sold lobster at such prices.

Then I went and did not take your word for it and looked it up..because I KNEW better lol.

Hm.

dimdum seems to have a thing for catfood or something...do fish or crustaceans eat catfood? If anyone used givverment commodity breadballs fer bait, would carp bite them? And if they did, what kind of ROI would there be once all the givverment commodity breadballs have been gobbled up?
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707395 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a real woman; a gossiping yenta...one of lily's hip sistas... Bwhahahahahaha...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707396 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You freakin' moron!!
and carp crap doesn't count as an ROI!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#707397 Aug 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a total moran, dumber than dumb, so damn dumb that he doesn't know he's dumb.
The cabbage picker from KY? Brain damage for sure. Starts using tics added to words once she starts deteriorating
lily's liquor gets the best of her, again.
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#707398 Aug 10, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"jimmy"
Read your BS statement that lobsters are cheaper than beef. Checked an Albertson's ad of 8/8/12
Peace the result;
- Top sirloin, boneless,fresh,$4.99 per pound
- Lobster tails, previously frozen, 5 oz.$6.99 each
Care to amend your assine statement?
Peace
KMA
It's too bad you're so stupid, Ed. The price of lobster in Maine is $1.25, as your pal Indepent of Thought said! I never said it costs the same everywhere. Why wouould you make such an assinine assumption?? I don't give a crap about what it costs in WA. I'm sure local seafood is cheaper there, also. DUH

""Canadian lobstermen set up blockades at factories, and six to eight plants in Atlantic Canada stopped processing operations Tuesday amid intensifying protests demanding that the plants not accept low-priced Maine lobster.

Last week, lobstermen blocked trucks from delivering lobsters to plants in Shediac and Cap-Pele, New Brunswick. The blockades have raised fears among Maine lobster dealers that ship tens of millions of pounds to Canadian processors annually. Canadian lobstermen say the low price of Maine lobsters is driving down the price they’ll get for their catch when their seasons open. Videos and photos show large groups of protesting Canadian lobstermen dumping Maine lobsters in the street and holding signs saying things like,“No More U.S. Lobster.”
In Maine, state officials and lobster dealers are concerned the blockades will back up lobster supplies on the U.S. side of the border, creating even more of an oversupply that already has driven down prices to 20-year lows.""

Try behaving like less of an idiot, if you can, Ed.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707399 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You freakin' moron!!
Ya can't make my sort of ignorance up!!
But I will agree with ya on that!!!!!!
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#707401 Aug 10, 2012
Conservative radio talker and occasional Fox News guest host Laura Ingraham has a dour message for her fellow Republicans:“Romney is losing,” she said on her show Friday.
“I might be the skunk at the picnic, but I’m going to say it and I’m going to say it clearly,” Ingraham said, citing recent polling that shows President Barack Obama widening his lead in public opinion.“Romney is losing,” she deadpanned,
President Obama will win the November election by a massive landslide. He has the white vote, the black vote, the Latino vote, the women's vote and now he has the homo vote. There's nobody left but a few million or so NRA, KKK and Tea Party members. Americans are looking forward to a successful second term.
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#707402 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
I SAID...that was good for people( refined: buyers) living near areas that sold lobster at such prices.
Then I went and did not take your word for it and looked it up..because I KNEW better lol.
Hm.
dimdum seems to have a thing for catfood or something...do fish or crustaceans eat catfood? If anyone used givverment commodity breadballs fer bait, would carp bite them? And if they did, what kind of ROI would there be once all the givverment commodity breadballs have been gobbled up?
You're a piece of crap. You get caught being stupid, so you change the rules. You said kids shouldn't expect lobster. I said lobster is at historic low prices. Then you changed the rules. You're really a piece of crap. Try admitting being stupid instead of proving it so often.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707403 Aug 10, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> You must be a real woman; a gossiping yenta...one of lily's hip sistas... Bwhahahahahaha...
Bobblehead terrorists Yewnited lol

Wethersfield. Tsk.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#707404 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
He can't produce them because he knows he's doomed once he does. Harry Reid is brilliant, keep up the pressure, it's working.
Mitt thinks if he ignores it then it will go away. Sorry, it's not.
Romney paid more taxes in the past ten years than every one you know put together. I know that there are a lot of people that have paid a lot of taxes,we should all be thankful that there are still actually people that can afford to pay the taxes so that the rest of us don't have to carry those that don't pay any taxes.
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#707405 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Men in general, are pigs...they have been for milleniums.
Wethersfield.
"bWhahahahahaha"
Now get back on your leash lol.
You're a coward. You said nothing. Shows how little self respect you have for your gender. Likely why you're stoned on whatever all day, with the mangled syntax and meaningless ramblings.
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#707406 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
But I will agree with ya on that!!!!!!
and the best you can do is change my words?? Like I said, you're a real piece of crap.
Jimmy

Wethersfield, CT

#707407 Aug 10, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Romney paid more taxes in the past ten years than every one you know put together. I know that there are a lot of people that have paid a lot of taxes,we should all be thankful that there are still actually people that can afford to pay the taxes so that the rest of us don't have to carry those that don't pay any taxes.
You're full of shyt. Prove it. Have you seen his returns?? What a stupid thing to say about something you know nothing about. Way to Go, Frank!!
dem

Anonymous Proxy

#707408 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
and the best you can do is change my words?? Like I said, you're a real piece of crap.
fktard
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707409 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a piece of crap. You get caught being stupid, so you change the rules. You said kids shouldn't expect lobster. I said lobster is at historic low prices. Then you changed the rules. You're really a piece of crap. Try admitting being stupid instead of proving it so often.
As some sort of "regular basis thing" in the middle class working sectors, they shouldn't. No one should in those realms. It's like hollering poverty, while boarding a cruise ship. WTH?

Heard a good one today. Is America entitleMENTALly over-funded, or are Americans just getting too "entitleMENTALly minded"?

Lobster being at historically low prices, is just another indication of an economy in distress....as in NOT prosperous. I'm not changing the rules, I'm just looking at reality.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707410 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a coward. You said nothing. Shows how little self respect you have for your gender. Likely why you're stoned on whatever all day, with the mangled syntax and meaningless ramblings.
Wrong.

Let's look a little closer at some of your stuff now.

Want to?

I didn't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 155,241
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min gcaveman1 32,764
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,575
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 1 hr cancer suxs 212
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 3 hr Le Jimbo 59
Kicking The Can Down The Road: A Habit That's H... 5 hr ROMAN OIL COMPANY 31
Rep. Lamborn decried for urging generals to quit 8 hr Hoogle It 2

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE