Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Anonymous Proxy

#707479 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've spelled assinine wrong in two posts. I won't waste my time with you, Ed.
He is the sockpuppet nuculur he thinks he is fooling us
Galt

Temecula, CA

#707480 Aug 10, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
While no-pay states continue to drain.
51 NEVADA 11.6
Nevada is heavily dependent on tourism/gambling, which has been heavily impacted by the Obama Depression and Obama's specific urging to avoid Las Vegas.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#707481 Aug 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Maybe if Mitt gives up something in return?
In return for what?
dem

Centerville, UT

#707482 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've even got me doing it!! LOL It's asinine, one s. Not assine!!
Your stupidity is amazing. you better tell someone that cares f*cktard
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#707483 Aug 10, 2012
FALCONER wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that Obama is just "doing a job that Americans wont do?"
Are we outsourcing again?
Did your bobble head fall off? I'm sure you think your post made sense.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#707484 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've even got me doing it!! LOL It's asinine, one s. Not assine!!
"jimmy"
I spell is ASSinine when you the word when posting to you. Why you might ask? You are an ASS.
Peace
KMA
carol

Windermere, FL

#707485 Aug 10, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
The brown women and children should have known better than to get in the way of the bombs and drones. The Germans on the other hand, though they'd been at war for years, had started said war, had been under aerial attack for years ... well, that's just tragic.
What was the purpose of dropping fire bombs on towns full of innocents? In the city of Dresden alone a maximum of 25,000 died - burnt to cinders.

"By early morning on 14 February, the center of the city was engulfed in a firestorm with temperatures peaking at over 1500C."

Seven of Germany's major cities were fire bombed.

Both the U.S. and British military had its own defense for the purpose of doing this. However, it was considered a war crime by some in the international community.

What do you think?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707486 Aug 10, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"jimmy"
Your ignorance precedes your every post. Explain again how beef is more expensive than lobster.
Another assine response from you will be laughed at by all.
Peace
KMA
Prices increases in beef could be something affected by drought.
Not so much the economy- like Jimmuh would try and tell you lol.

Is water cooler when it falls in the form of rain, cool enough to cool lobster habitats? How far up does global warming extend, and does it affect the temperature of droughts??
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#707487 Aug 10, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Romney has the vote of 'The People' that love our country,those are the people that count. The people that want to destroy our country don't count in my book or in my mind. As far as I'm concerned if they hate our country enough to vote for Obama,then it's time they decide to move to undeveloped countries that have struggled to develop socially,politically or economically so that they can experience what Obama envisions as 'their' future.
I don't know about that. Ann Coulter thinks Romney shouldn't get any support.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707488 Aug 10, 2012
Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevada is heavily dependent on tourism/gambling, which has been heavily impacted by the Obama Depression and Obama's specific urging to avoid Las Vegas.
Ya well, when America can't pay it's bills, but it can gamble, blow money on slot machines, and pay big ticket prices for stage "entertainment" etc...wth...then there's a problem.

Aside from Neveda being a federal tax parasite state.
Galt

Temecula, CA

#707489 Aug 10, 2012
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt makes $57,000.00 per day. That's more in one day than the average family makes per year. Who the hell do you think needs to pay Americas bills?
Those who demand services.
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#707490 Aug 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna feel him?
Huh?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707491 Aug 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the purpose of dropping fire bombs on towns full of innocents? In the city of Dresden alone a maximum of 25,000 died - burnt to cinders.
"By early morning on 14 February, the center of the city was engulfed in a firestorm with temperatures peaking at over 1500C."
Both the U.S. and British military had its own defense for the purpose of doing this. However, it was considered a war crime by some in the international community.
What do you think?
Christal nior?(sp)
dem

Anonymous Proxy

#707492 Aug 10, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your bobble head fall off? I'm sure you think your post made sense.
florida seems to have a lot of entries in this category "stupidest person".... Believe It or Not bobble brain

Location hidden

#707493 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, not as many as lots of prominent Republicans would like him to?? Would you like the list, or is it too complicated for you?? John Huntsman just joined the ranks of Republicans, and he's also a Mormon. So why are you so afraid of them?? He's hiding something, or we wouldn't be discussing it. IT's that simple, Imwrong59.
LOL! Don't care who these "prominent" RINO's are or what they want. He released two years, that's what they (and you) get.

Obama is obviously hiding something VERY INCRIMINATING. His ego would compel the release of his college history to the public, IF they weren't extremely harmful to his already faltering legacy.

It's also too bad AG Holder has the integrity of Robert Hanssen. This crooked regime is neck deep in federal campaign law violations. Just ask Stephanie Cutter.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#707494 Aug 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
Kristallnacht

A massive, coordinated attack on Jews throughout the German Reich on the night of November 9, 1938, into the next day, has come to be known as Kristallnacht or The Night of Broken Glass.
dem

Anonymous Proxy

#707495 Aug 10, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that. Ann Coulter thinks Romney shouldn't get any support.
We have a winner folks Believe it or not,, dumbest post of the day from our resident bobble head fool
Galt

Temecula, CA

#707496 Aug 10, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
Germany and Japan always had the option to surrender. Both countries were committing atrocities until the end of the war.

Location hidden

#707497 Aug 10, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Coulter thinks Romney shouldn't get any support.
What? Oh, do tell.
Amazed

Montverde, FL

#707498 Aug 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>florida seems to have a lot of entries in this category "stupidest person".... Believe It or Not bobble brain
Most of us refer to him as FloriDuh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques Ottawa 180,935
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 33 min IBdaMann 33,287
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Ari son of Anarchy 163,190
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 9 hr Swedenforever 204
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 9 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 10 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 18
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 16 hr WelbyMD 582

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE