Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#707543 Aug 10, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
Keep the abuse coming but by not answering any of the facts I put up doesn't mean they are not true.
There is not a country on the planet that is successful right now following anything like a Republican policy, that is low taxes, and keeping the government's nose out of business. In all the successful countries, it is a combination of government policies and business steering the ship. Wall st has shown that leaving a kid in a candy store without supervision leaves the shelves empty. Obama has tried to put policies in place to prevent those failures again and the republicans keep watering them down. If you want to vote for economic oblivion then vote republican, very simple.
Thanks!

Yours was he funniest stupidest post of the day!

"Obama has tried to put policies in place to prevent those failures again"

"Update: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL – manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.

Solar Trust of America: FAIL - Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012 – On April 2, 2012

Bright Source: FAIL - Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Lost Billions of dollars but Getting More Money To Keep Trying. Can you say,“This isnt working?”

Solyndra: FAIL - Obama gave Solyndra $500,000,000 in taxpayer money and Solyndra shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 After Billions in Losses due to failure to make a solar product that works!

LSP Energy: FAIL - LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012

Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL – On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy
Abound Solar: FAIL - Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy

SunPower: FAIL – SunPower stopped producing solar cells last year at near bankruptcy restructured only with help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL who owns 60% stake. Irony! Still struggling…

Beacon Power: FAIL – Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy Oct 2011 just a year after Obama approved $43 million loan Government loan guarantee

Ecotality: FAIL - ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from Obama

A123 Solar: FAIL-A123 received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees and after Solyndra bankruptcy is getting another $500M from Obama and it has lost $400M

UniSolar: FAIL - Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20 this year laid off hundreds got more Obama money still failing but still in business

Azure Dynamics: FAIL - Azure Dynamics files for bankruptcy in June after millions in Obama “Stimulus”

Evergreen Solar: FAIL - Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama filed bankruptcy

Ener1: FAIL received more than $100 million in government funding from the Obama administration filed for bankruptcy January 2012

http://www.dividedstates.com/list-of-failed-o ...

You \were saying?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#707544 Aug 10, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every American benefits from simply being a citizen of this great country. If you don't believe that travel to any other foreign nation and spend a month or two there.
You will really appreciate what you have when you return home to the United States.
Even now with the totally crappy economy it is entirely possible for a street bum to pick himself up, clean himself up, start a business, and eventually succeed to the level of a Mitt Romney, a Bill Gates, or even a community organizer like Rarack Obama. This can be done in other countries, but it is a whole lot easier to do it here.(Until Obama totally destroys that opportunity which he is trying very very hard to do)
The answer is all Americans need to help pay America's bills. Equally as important those who are elected to represent us need to exercise caution when making those bills. In my opinion we shouldget laws or laws and amendments passed that would make the spenders personally responsible for the monies they spend. Maybe then we could get back to a balanced budget. Career poilticians should no longer be permitted to go to washington poor, spend a career there and retire as wealthy americans.(Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are prime examples of what I am referring to here) I wonder how many of these politicians would be so eager to go to washington and spend our money and that of our grandchildren if they made no salary and were prevented from making any profit from their position of power. My guess is they would flee washington faster than rats on a sinking ship.
Our government has grown way beyond what the founding fathers intended it to be. The powers granted to each of the three branches of the federal government have been expanded to areas the federal government has no business in.
You seem to be implying that those who make money should pay more taxes. Guess what... they already do even if they get taxed at a lower rate. People who are citizens and benefit from living in this country should all be responsible for helping to pay for defending our nation from attack from all enemies foreign and domestic even if they are living at the poverty level. Poor people do not benefit less than do rich people. We all have the same freedoms and opportunities to grow as individuals and financially. It is totally ludicrous to imply that only those who are rich should bear the financial burdens of the country alone.
I think that a whole lot more emphasis needs to be placed on fiscal responsibility. If legislators continue to spend like drunken sailors in a whore house it really doesn't matter who pays the bills. The nation cannot spend more than it makes, but our current administration doesn't get that part at all.
seriously every one benefits from being an American citizen really. Ok then how come we don't get the free grants that the illegals get to build a house and get a free car, for that matter why don't the legal immigrants that worked their a@#es off to become citizens even get those "benefits"? You are obviously in a land of MSNBC junk news and in your own world of dilution. Aint no body benefiting here that has made an honest living at it and no one even cares about our piss poor broke a@# country anymore. Were so bad off even the border jumpers have been going back to Mexico. Im sure the Gov. will just keep taking everything over after they totally screwed us out of owr independence and ride in on their white horse and save us all, but freedom is dead and our military is nothing more the the US Gov then sheep to a slaughter so the Gov can keep up wars to blame everyone else for the economy and to say its everyone else s fault and we need their self fabricated protection.

Location hidden

#707545 Aug 10, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every American benefits from simply being a citizen of this great country. If you don't believe that travel to any other foreign nation and spend a month or two there.
You will really appreciate what you have when you return home to the United States.
Even now with the totally crappy economy it is entirely possible for a street bum to pick himself up, clean himself up, start a business, and eventually succeed to the level of a Mitt Romney, a Bill Gates, or even a community organizer like Rarack Obama. This can be done in other countries, but it is a whole lot easier to do it here.(Until Obama totally destroys that opportunity which he is trying very very hard to do)
The answer is all Americans need to help pay America's bills. Equally as important those who are elected to represent us need to exercise caution when making those bills. In my opinion we shouldget laws or laws and amendments passed that would make the spenders personally responsible for the monies they spend. Maybe then we could get back to a balanced budget. Career poilticians should no longer be permitted to go to washington poor, spend a career there and retire as wealthy americans.(Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are prime examples of what I am referring to here) I wonder how many of these politicians would be so eager to go to washington and spend our money and that of our grandchildren if they made no salary and were prevented from making any profit from their position of power. My guess is they would flee washington faster than rats on a sinking ship.
Our government has grown way beyond what the founding fathers intended it to be. The powers granted to each of the three branches of the federal government have been expanded to areas the federal government has no business in.
You seem to be implying that those who make money should pay more taxes. Guess what... they already do even if they get taxed at a lower rate. People who are citizens and benefit from living in this country should all be responsible for helping to pay for defending our nation from attack from all enemies foreign and domestic even if they are living at the poverty level. Poor people do not benefit less than do rich people. We all have the same freedoms and opportunities to grow as individuals and financially. It is totally ludicrous to imply that only those who are rich should bear the financial burdens of the country alone.
I think that a whole lot more emphasis needs to be placed on fiscal responsibility. If legislators continue to spend like drunken sailors in a whore house it really doesn't matter who pays the bills. The nation cannot spend more than it makes, but our current administration doesn't get that part at all.
Honestly you sound like a Liberal, No Im not saying raise taxes on the rich, that will just make them send their money to off shore accounts even more then they are now. but really you think its so possible for a street bum to get so high in life I think you should go out, and prove that and make it happen yourself, then NObama can say you didn't build that or you didnt do it on your own and you can prove all us wrong that say its not that easy pall. Until then wtf are you talking about?

Location hidden

#707546 Aug 10, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Yours was he funniest stupidest post of the day!
"Obama has tried to put policies in place to prevent those failures again"
"Update: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL – manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.
Solar Trust of America: FAIL - Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012 – On April 2, 2012
Bright Source: FAIL - Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Lost Billions of dollars but Getting More Money To Keep Trying. Can you say,“This isnt working?”
Solyndra: FAIL - Obama gave Solyndra $500,000,000 in taxpayer money and Solyndra shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 After Billions in Losses due to failure to make a solar product that works!
LSP Energy: FAIL - LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012
Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL – On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy
Abound Solar: FAIL - Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy
SunPower: FAIL – SunPower stopped producing solar cells last year at near bankruptcy restructured only with help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL who owns 60% stake. Irony! Still struggling…
Beacon Power: FAIL – Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy Oct 2011 just a year after Obama approved $43 million loan Government loan guarantee
Ecotality: FAIL - ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from Obama
A123 Solar: FAIL-A123 received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees and after Solyndra bankruptcy is getting another $500M from Obama and it has lost $400M
UniSolar: FAIL - Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20 this year laid off hundreds got more Obama money still failing but still in business
Azure Dynamics: FAIL - Azure Dynamics files for bankruptcy in June after millions in Obama “Stimulus”
Evergreen Solar: FAIL - Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama filed bankruptcy
Ener1: FAIL received more than $100 million in government funding from the Obama administration filed for bankruptcy January 2012
http://www.dividedstates.com/list-of-failed-o ...
You \were saying?
Im bounce this comment off yours since I cant find his. Not to mention we where going farther down the crapper till the GOP "stepped in his way" and stopped his super spending, till he started going over their heads an raising the debt ceiling again now were going in deeper again. Everything you said orlez (or what ever) was brainwashed MSNBC and CNN garbage. And take a lesson dear boy, things their saying they seem tired of his crap as well. And this post makes some real good points

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...

Just to add a contribution.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#707547 Aug 10, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Im bounce this comment off yours since I cant find his. Not to mention we where going farther down the crapper till the GOP "stepped in his way" and stopped his super spending, till he started going over their heads an raising the debt ceiling again now were going in deeper again. Everything you said orlez (or what ever) was brainwashed MSNBC and CNN garbage. And take a lesson dear boy, things their saying they seem tired of his crap as well. And this post makes some real good points
http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...
Just to add a contribution.
Great site!

Thanks for the link!

But, you realize, liberals despise FACTS and TRUTH, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#707548 Aug 10, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>seriously every one benefits from being an American citizen really. Ok then how come we don't get the free grants that the illegals get to build a house and get a free car, for that matter why don't the legal immigrants that worked their a@#es off to become citizens even get those "benefits"? You are obviously in a land of MSNBC junk news and in your own world of dilution. Aint no body benefiting here that has made an honest living at it and no one even cares about our piss poor broke a@# country anymore. Were so bad off even the border jumpers have been going back to Mexico. Im sure the Gov. will just keep taking everything over after they totally screwed us out of owr independence and ride in on their white horse and save us all, but freedom is dead and our military is nothing more the the US Gov then sheep to a slaughter so the Gov can keep up wars to blame everyone else for the economy and to say its everyone else s fault and we need their self fabricated protection.
Boy are you off base. I get physically ill when I have to watch MSNBC news. The less of that I see the better I feel.(MSNBC isn't anews program at all. It has degenerated to pure left wing propaganda)

I am extremely conservative. My point was that all citizens bear the responsibility of paying the nations bills.

My second point was that our government is spending money it has no business spending. Stated in another way most of the money being spent is for programs the government has no authority to spend it on.(that would be things like free grants to illegal aliens for homes and cars amoung other things)

The US military is US. I haven't met too many rich military men.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#707549 Aug 11, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Great site!
Thanks for the link!
But, you realize, liberals despise FACTS and TRUTH, right?
And that is why I told you I was bouncing it off your post cause I couldnt find OzRitz's post, No that link was there for you but it was aimed at him. him her what ever. I just couldnt find OzRitz so I was kinda using you as a radio antenna to redirect it at that person just in case they happen to pick up on it. Other wise I would have just replied on OzRitz its self but after going back and scrolling a few times I got tired of looking for it.

Location hidden

#707550 Aug 11, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you off base. I get physically ill when I have to watch MSNBC news. The less of that I see the better I feel.(MSNBC isn't anews program at all. It has degenerated to pure left wing propaganda)
I am extremely conservative. My point was that all citizens bear the responsibility of paying the nations bills.
My second point was that our government is spending money it has no business spending. Stated in another way most of the money being spent is for programs the government has no authority to spend it on.(that would be things like free grants to illegal aliens for homes and cars amoung other things)
The US military is US. I haven't met too many rich military men.
I didnt say the Military people where rich, I said all they are to the government are sheep to the slaughter to keep us at war so the Gov has people out side of the country to blame for all their own missuses. So we both f@#$ed up sorry, Now that you re-worded that a little I see what you're saying and I totally agree. I take my previous statement from my previous post back.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#707551 Aug 11, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly you sound like a Liberal, No Im not saying raise taxes on the rich, that will just make them send their money to off shore accounts even more then they are now. but really you think its so possible for a street bum to get so high in life I think you should go out, and prove that and make it happen yourself, then NObama can say you didn't build that or you didnt do it on your own and you can prove all us wrong that say its not that easy pall. Until then wtf are you talking about?
Many very poor people from modest and humble beginnings have become very successful financially in this country. It has already happened many many times.

Obama is a stupid jerk and a big idiot that doesn't know anything about economics. He is a community organizer for crying out loud. You expect him to produce miracles? I think not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#707552 Aug 11, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many very poor people from modest and humble beginnings have become very successful financially in this country. It has already happened many many times.
Obama is a stupid jerk and a big idiot that doesn't know anything about economics. He is a community organizer for crying out loud. You expect him to produce miracles? I think not.
where in the hell are you getting from my statement that Im saying anything other then exactly what you just said? NO I dont ilike Obama, He supports Alquada and admits it and Romney isn't any better, he's in it for the Big Banks and both are all in it for Agenda 21 any way they can get it. Chill the f@#$ out I already apologized for the damn mix up and I never make an apology twice. No he's not going to be a mirical worker hes already doing what he set out to do. Other wise he would admit he failed and he would do as promised and step down and let some one else take over. g@# d@#$ calm your happy a@# down and have a beer.
Navy Corpseman

United States

#707553 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
hey did you see the news?
Mitt Romney has had a tough couple of weeks on the campaign trail -- and it shows in the latest Fox News poll. After a barrage of campaign ads, negative news coverage of his overseas trip and ongoing talk about his tax returns, Romney’s favorable rating and standing in the trial ballot have declined. As a result, President Obama has opened his biggest lead since Romney became the presumptive Republican nominee.
The president would take 49 percent of the vote compared to Romney's 40 percent in a head-to-head matchup if the election were held today, the poll found. Last month, Obama had a four percentage-point edge of 45 percent to 41 percent. This marks the second time this year the president has had a lead outside the poll’s margin of sampling error.
Obama’s advantage comes largely from increased support among independents, who now pick him over Romney by 11 percentage points. Some 30 percent of independents are undecided. Last month, Obama had a four-point edge among independents, while Romney had the advantage from April through early June.
There was also an uptick in support for Obama among women, blacks and Democrats.
Four voters in 10 say they are “extremely” interested in the race. Among just those voters, the candidates are tied at 48 percent each.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/09/fo...
You may have to start looking for work!
GOD forbid how butt that would be!

You have your new big screen TV!Pretty cool to kick back under Obama!

How long is ths going to last?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#707554 Aug 11, 2012
Paul Ryan...another crook.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#707555 Aug 11, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was actually meant for those on Topix who have more comprehension skills than a rotten tomato.
That pretty much counts you out.
You are an anti-American fascist minion of the Kochs and other billionaires doing their bidding for no recompense. You are just a small minded mouse without an original thought or useful activity in your entire, sorry, pathetic, little bitty life.

You get up every morning, turn on FoxFraud and ask: please sir can I have another whack to my empty head.

It's the culture.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
obarry

Beckley, WV

#707557 Aug 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an anti-American fascist minion of the Kochs and other billionaires doing their bidding for no recompense. You are just a small minded mouse without an original thought or useful activity in your entire, sorry, pathetic, little bitty life.
You get up every morning, turn on FoxFraud and ask: please sir can I have another whack to my empty head.
It's the culture.
The copy and paste, no original thought oregon is back. Still stupid, still a moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#707558 Aug 11, 2012
Poll: Conservatives And Republicans Oppose Ryan Budget

More evidence that Republicans are following Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) down a dark path when it comes to Medicare: a new CNN poll shows not even self-identified conservatives are in favor of Ryan’s scheme.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/06/po...

All Mitt needs now is the Palin seal of approval.

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#707560 Aug 11, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the culture.
OOPS!!! Obama unemployment up 8.3 percent, economy stagnate and National Gas Price Average $3.68 per gallon and still going up....
-
Exactly the "STAGNATE" economy, terrible jobs numbers and sold out America obama and hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden has provided us...
-

-
Chicago Regular gas price up to per gallon:$4.24
Illinois Regular gas price up to per gallon:$4.05
California Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.99
Connecticut Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.93
Washingtog DC Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.93
Michigan Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.92
New York Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.87
-
Gas $5.00 a gallon come November. The poor in those plantation states will not be a able to afford to drive and vote... Meaning more NO show votes for an amateur obama...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#707561 Aug 11, 2012
Picking Ryan would turn desperation into disaster

After all, Ryan is the author of the deeply unpopular House budget passed by Republicans – which would eviscerate the social safety net and do away with Medicare’s federal guarantee. It’s the equivalent of political Kryptonite, and even though Romney has foolishly endorsed the document, putting the Congressman on the ticket would make it that much easier for the Obama campaign to tar Romney with the most unpopular provisions of Ryan’s budget. This is not to mention the fact that Ryan has no experience on the national political stage. That he’s even being considered is a sign of Romney’s growing desperation and all too evident indications that he has not closed the deal with conservatives.

When times are rough, there is often the inclination to throw the Hail Mary pass (a la Sarah Palin in 2008). But while Romney’s chances of victory are narrowing, the selection of Ryan would compound his problems and make winning in November that much more unlikely. The Romney campaign has hardly been a font of competence to date, but picking Ryan would be political malpractice.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/the_rumble/2...

Who knew Mitt would make McCain look like a genius?

No easy task that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#707562 Aug 11, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>OOPS!!! Obama unemployment up 8.3 percent, economy stagnate and National Gas Price Average $3.68 per gallon and still going up....
-
Exactly the "STAGNATE" economy, terrible jobs numbers and sold out America obama and hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden has provided us...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CCMq5mSQyi8XX
-
Chicago Regular gas price up to per gallon:$4.24
Illinois Regular gas price up to per gallon:$4.05
California Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.99
Connecticut Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.93
Washingtog DC Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.93
Michigan Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.92
New York Regular gas price up to per gallon:$3.87
-
Gas $5.00 a gallon come November. The poor in those plantation states will not be a able to afford to drive and vote... Meaning more NO show votes for an amateur obama...
-
It's the culture...
Video: Fox News Defends President Over High Gas Prices

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/video-fox-news-def...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#707563 Aug 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Poll: Conservatives And Republicans Oppose Ryan Budget
More evidence that Republicans are following Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) down a dark path when it comes to Medicare: a new CNN poll shows not even self-identified conservatives are in favor of Ryan’s scheme.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/06/po...
All Mitt needs now is the Palin seal of approval.
LOL
Black Pastors and Churches don't stand with an outsourced Obama on same-sex marriage:
-
Rev. Anthony Evans, with the National Black Church Initiative, opposed the president's and the NAACP's endorsements of same-sex marriage. He warned that Obama and the NAACP will lose support among black churches for their stand.

"We love our gay brothers and sisters, but the black church will never support gay marriage," Evans said. "It is and always will be against the ethics and teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ."

The National Black Church Initiative is a faith-based coalition of 34,000 African American and Latino churches comprised of 15 denominations.
-
At the press conference, Owens was joined by five other black regional pastors and said there were 3,742 African-American pastors on board for the anti-Obama campaign to out obama...
-
The Clinton democrats and Black Churches are abandoning a sellout obama and jumping ship!
-
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/31/blac...
-
It's the culture

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#707564 Aug 11, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Picking Ryan would turn desperation into disaster
After all, Ryan is the author of the deeply unpopular House budget passed by Republicans – which would eviscerate the social safety net and do away with Medicare’s federal guarantee. It’s the equivalent of political Kryptonite, and even though Romney has foolishly endorsed the document, putting the Congressman on the ticket would make it that much easier for the Obama campaign to tar Romney with the most unpopular provisions of Ryan’s budget. This is not to mention the fact that Ryan has no experience on the national political stage. That he’s even being considered is a sign of Romney’s growing desperation and all too evident indications that he has not closed the deal with conservatives.
When times are rough, there is often the inclination to throw the Hail Mary pass (a la Sarah Palin in 2008). But while Romney’s chances of victory are narrowing, the selection of Ryan would compound his problems and make winning in November that much more unlikely. The Romney campaign has hardly been a font of competence to date, but picking Ryan would be political malpractice.
http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/the_rumble/2...
Who knew Mitt would make McCain look like a genius?
No easy task that.
Clinton is a wealth maker, a genius with sucess, not at all like a sellout and an amateur obama....
-
Clinton is the guy who abolished welfare, a wealth maker, created success, more wealth, built America, and Clinton's the guy who declared big government is over, lets rock and roll...
-
The amateur obama lives by hate and decree, hate success and wealth, create a welfare state, create more poor, hate on America, if you built it, it wasn't you, it was the government... A poor excuse for libtard failure in life...
-
You idiots4life are like the tide... You flow both directions... The unconscious4life...
-
The Fruit of Islam... Or The Fruit of Loon... sonicmoron??
-
It's the culture4life...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min republiCONS 168,569
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 6 min Le Duped 129
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 183,925
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 24 min Skany Mother 375
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 43 min serfs up 61
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 81
Republican Congressman in Hospice Care 1 hr Edward 1
More from around the web