Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#703520 Aug 6, 2012
SHOOTYOURSELF wrote:
<quoted text>
""" He's done a lot for veterans """
BULLSHIT ASS CLOWN , where did you find that Lie at ? Obama tried to cancel ALL my Veterans health care benefits at the VA!
he wanted to make Combat Veterans with service connected disabilities
pay for the care the received at the VA ! Can you Imagine that shit!
He didn't think the government should have to pay for veterans healthcare after veterans got crippled fighting for their country, what a fucking asshole .. after people heard about this shit they raised hell an Obama backed down ...
is that what you mean by "OBAMA HAS DONE A LOT FOR$ VETERANS"???
you mean it took a lot for him not to Fuck us over and betray us ? does that cont as doing a lot ? backing down after getting caught
about to fuck over disabled veterans ????
It was also reported that he became infuriated when he had to back down on this issue , and he instructed the VA to try to save every penny they could by trying to disqualify certain service connected disabilities etc and to try to bill veterans who would be willing to pay for part of their care...
as a Combat Veteran I was promised 5 years of Free Health care after I ETS'd from the Army, and for anything that can be proven as a service connected disability will be covered permanently.
If A veteran makes over a certain amount of income they will be asked to help with co pays...
So thanks to Obama the VA started sending me bills for everything under the Sun .. even visits to the VA I never made, and bills for stuff that are results of my service
so did you mean
"Obama did a lot for veterans" or
"Obama Fucked a lot of veterans over" ?
did you know Obama is trying to stop members of the military from voting ?
I could go down that list of BULLSHIT you posted and find many more thing wrong with it...
but since I am a Veteran I wanted to make sure you know that OBAMA HAS NOT DONE SHIT FOR US , OTHER Than to make us pay for shit we were promised in exchange for serving our country
Obama is a MARXIST and A MUSLIM and a LIAR and Incompetent at his JOb....
the last 43 months have proven it ....
you can blame filibusters or Nancy Pelosi or Barny Frank or Romney or Trayvon Martin, or Romney's tax returns or Santa Claus or republican fillibusters and conspiracies or who ever you want ..
it wont change the facts
the facts point to the worst president in the history of the united states
I've said it before and it bears repeating: Comrade Obama is no friend of America's Military Service personnel. He has nothing but loathing for them.

But Moochelle likes to bake Chocolate Chip cookies for military families and bring them onto The View(puke, puke).
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#703521 Aug 6, 2012
SHOOTYOURSELF wrote:
<quoted text>
well that is another of Obama's Lies
I almost fell over in my chair 3 nights ago when Obammy claimed he had crated something like 28 million jobs(or some such nonsense) in the last 29 months
I copuld not belive it because i had been tracking dept of labor statistics, so I downloaded the monthely reports from jan 2009-july 2012 , like 43 months... I found an average NET LOSS OF 22,000 a month !
My numbers must have slightly favored Obama, because fact check .org is saying 1.7 million jobs less than when he took office
so thats a NET LOSS of 40,000 jobs per month for every month Obama has been president..........
So I wonder how this liar asshole can claim he created almost 30 million jobs in the last 29 months ??????????
perhaps he was talking about how many jobs he created in countries besides America ?
Good ol Left wing shameless,disgraceful,traitoro us media!!!

By Frances Rice

The American people would not knowingly elect a man to be our president who was mentored by an avid Communist. However, due to the shameful efforts by the liberal media to help Barack Obama hide his past, Americans did, indeed, elect a man with Communist roots to be our president.

The new book by Paul Kengor, The Communist - Frank Marshall Davis: the untold story of Barack Obama's mentor, provides the startling details about the impact Davis had on Obama. Davis instilled in Obama a deep-seated hatred of America and fueled his quest to destroy our country from within.

Listen to an interview with Kengor by John J. Miller posted on the National Review Online's website.

Below is a review of Kengor's book that every American should read, as well as the book itself.

Frances Rice is a retired Army Lieutenant Colonel and Chairman of the National Black Republican Association!!!!!!
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

#703522 Aug 6, 2012
Rufus J Flywheel wrote:
“It was only with the advent of Barack Obama that the leftists at long last succeeded in nominating one of their own. To be sure, no white candidate who had close associations with an outspoken hater of America like Jeremiah Wright and an unrepentant terrorist like Bill Ayers would have lasted a single day. But because Mr. Obama was black, and therefore entitled in the eyes of liberaldom to have hung out with protesters against various American injustices, even if they were a bit extreme, he was given a pass.”
---Norman Podhoretz, Wall Street Journal (08/13/11)
yes HE Absolutely did; he CLAIMED HE WAS A FOREIGN BORN "Kenyan" Student!

So he committed some kind of felony fraud to get monies for education

Or He committed a felony impersonating an American, in which case he may have committed other infraction regarding the fact he is now president...

So you Can take your Pick, discount the Birth-er Stuff and Obama is a Felon

Or Discount the Fraud and Obama is ineligible to be president and is a felon

Either way this Wetback loving, Male Butt fucker supporter
IS A FELON and should be on parole or in jail

Lapeer, MI

#703523 Aug 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Secret liberal decoder ring translation:
Voting Rights Act = Democrats stuff ballot box with dead and illegal alien votes
Dead Voters = Ultimate Recycling Effort By Liberalism.

Why let all of that voting power just go to waste?!!
fred

Milford, CT

#703524 Aug 6, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
On this day in 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act. And Republicans have been fighting to get rid of it ever since.
Kenyan! Release the transcripts

Obama’s College Classmate:‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’

Posted on August 6, 2012 at 10:28am

Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging into Obama’s past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?

The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let’s assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He’s President of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up.

Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place? And if his grades at Columbia were awful, how’d he ever get into Harvard Law School? So again those grades must have been great, right? So why spend millions to keep them sealed?

Third, how did Obama pay for all these fancy schools without coming from a wealthy background? If he had student loans or scholarships, would he not have to maintain good grades?

I can only think of one answer that would explain this mystery.

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A) He rarely ever attended class.

B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

If it’s okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney’s taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama’s Columbia Class of ’83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.

It’s time for Mitt to go on the attack and call Obama’s bluff.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#703525 Aug 6, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>(mis)factoids courtesy of retarded right wing, white supremacist websites...thanks tard
Good evening misfit. Did you hear that the Oakland OWS crowd valdalized Obama's campaign headquarters there? There is an OWS dud on vidio saying Obama sucks.

Baawwwaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

‘Fu** Obama!’: Video Emerges of Occupy Oakland Protesters Trashing Obama Campaign Office

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fu-obama-vide...

Check it out moron, then get lost, fktard.

Lapeer, MI

#703526 Aug 6, 2012
Do as I say, not as I do.

The hypocrites of American Politics.

http://rt.com/usa/news/congress-tax-disclosur...
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

#703527 Aug 6, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, and now that HIS gun avatar is gone, he can resume insulting the person who has a gun in THEIR avatar!
You can't make this stuff up, people!
Exactly true i witnessed this First hand in afghanistan, the afghan Army, border guards, ASG, and police all practiced what they called "Man Love Thursday"
it involved some sickening homosexuality, they also held hands and kissed openly in public,
Soldiers on guard duty in the towers witnessed them sucking each other off... thats some Gross Shit
good thing I was not on duty I would likely have shot them had I seen them sucking each other.
anyway that is exactly where the DemoRats want to take this country.. if they succeed(suck seed) then next will be the NAMBLA shit and GAY MEN WILL BE ALLOWED TO MARRY BOYS
these demorats only stand for Buttfucking and other disgusting things like allowing wetbacks to run wild and kill our children
anyone know the exact number of Dream kids that have raped and killed our children since Obama announced he would not enforce immigration laws ?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#703528 Aug 6, 2012
Olympics most horrifying pic
http://i.imgur.com/mylvx.jpg

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#703529 Aug 6, 2012
Homer wrote:
Mitt Mitt Mitt, WTF are you hiding? Show Homer the tax returns.
Homme has Obama brought back the steel companies?

Tell me how is inflation doing for you? Have you noticed the cost of food, clothing, utilities, gasoline/natural gas, coal since Obama became President?

Is Obama going to pay your Obama Care tax IRS is going to collect each year?

When your State taxes go up to cover all those thousands of extra medicaid mandated participants, is Obama going to send taxpayer money to bail your State out?
If you think that you are truly a goner.

Question is Homer will you have you head dug out of the sand in time to vote NO TO OBAMA???
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

#703530 Aug 6, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it before and it bears repeating: Comrade Obama is no friend of America's Military Service personnel. He has nothing but loathing for them.
But Moochelle likes to bake Chocolate Chip cookies for military families and bring them onto The View(puke, puke).
perhaps that is what the ass clown was referring to when he claimed Obama has done so much to help vets!!!!

would be about the same as how much Obama has done for the economy, he has baked some cookies and donated them to a non profit group.... LOL
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#703531 Aug 6, 2012
During Barack Obama’s first presidential campaign, the media and members of the far left ignored discussing his influences and role models, leaving conservatives in shock over how lax the vetting process turned out to be for the man who would come to hold the highest office in the land. As The Communist reveals that the “transformative change” Obama promised to deliver (and did) eerily find their origin in the words and deeds of his closest mentor.

And therein lies the rub. Examining the mentor is perhaps one of the most significant aspects of the presidential vetting process. Those who came before Obama all acknowledged the profound impact their mentors had on them, both growing up, and into adulthood. Of course the reason is clear – exploring who a presidential nominee’s influenes are provides key insight into that candidate’s world-view.

Kengor notes that although both Ronald Reagan and Hillary Clinton’s role models were indeed of great import to each of them, their names were rarely mentioned in each of their biographies. Ironically, however, Obama mentioned “Frank” by name no less than 22 times in his memoir,“Dreams From My Father.”

“We’ve had 44 presidents and they’ve all had mentors,” Kengor told me during an exclusive Blaze interview.“Yet never before in the entire 200-plus year [presidential] history of this country, have we had a president with a mentor who was a card carrying member of the Communist Party.

Kengor takes issue with the fact that no liberal biographer acknowledges that Frank Marshall Davis was Obama’s mentor, yet those same biographers have never denied that Don Jones mentored Ronald Reagan, just as Ben Cleaver guided an impressionable, young Hillary Clinton until her departure to university. Perhaps the reason no one cares, according to Kengor, is because both Cleaver and Jones “loved America” and were not “pro-soviet members of the Communist Party.” He believes journalists, biographers, and the media in general are guilty of “scandalous neglect” when discussing Barack Obama.

“The problem with Obama,” said Kengor,“is that he was never vetted, so you have skeletons in the closet.” He explained that while there has been no shortage of coverage from the right in exposing Obama’s ties to Reverend Jeremiah Wright or the Weather Underground’s Bill Ayers,“no one talks about Davis, and Davis was far more radical [than either Ayers or Wright].”

In fact, Kengor maintains that Ayer’s most radical university lecture, or Wright’s most flagrant sermon pales in comparison to any of the volumes Frank Marshall Davis espoused in his columns for various Communist newspapers across the country.

“When you read his columns it’s very clear you are dealing with a Communist Party U.S.A. memberfrom the ‘Daily Worker’ crowd — a loyal Soviet patriot.

“To think he had an influence on the president.”

“Imagine if there was a GOP nominee with a mentor this extreme to the right. They would never have escaped the media scrutiny.”

Historically, Kengor observed a pattern among the left in which its adherents are never vigilant when it comes to Communism. Even American Civil Liberties Union founder, Roger Nash Baldwin, wrote a book entitled,“Liberty Under the Soviets” demonstrating progressives’ sympathy for all things Communist.

As we near the July 17th release date of “The Communist” The Blaze will be releasing two more “sneak preview” articles detailing some of the shocking revelations Kengor discovered along the way.

For instance, you will learn that Frank Marshall Davis actually started out as a member of the GOP, reviled Democrats (in particular Harry Truman and Franklin Delano Roosevelt) and only turned to Communism after being fully duped by a Soviet propaganda campaign that convinced him the USSR had abolished racism of all kinds.

You will also see laid out in black and white, the stark parallels between Frank Marshall Davis’ words and deeds and those of the Obama administration!!!!!!!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#703532 Aug 6, 2012
<quoted text>
The voice of the republican party
has declared lily boca raton fl as the inebriated voice of the incompetent Obama campaign, which makes sense, since neither has any credibility.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#703533 Aug 6, 2012
I have to say that it's been much more pleasant around here without leosANUS/dim dum posting their non-stop stupidity and pederast agenda.

:~)

No need to stock up on pomegranates either.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#703534 Aug 6, 2012
On this day in 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act. And Republicans have been fighting to get rid of it ever since.
Actually, they have been voting to get you into rehab as soon as possible, but it has fallen on deaf ears, since you hear nothing of any value, which is why you are still worshipping the incompetent Obama.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#703536 Aug 6, 2012
http://www.motherjones.com/pol itics/2012/07/mass-shootings-m ap?page=2
A guide to mass shootings
lily really loves her shots.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#703537 Aug 6, 2012
<quoted text>
He's not running for President bobo, next?
Only Obama has the experience to run for President bobo, since that's all he's been for 4 years.
samthepainter for Romney

Birmingham, AL

#703538 Aug 6, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
America wants to see Mitt Romney as a transparent citizen on his taxes.
Neither former President G H W Bush nor former President G W Bush are attending Republican convention.
Hey everyone; if you want to be poor,-vote for obama!
If you want to hollow out society -he's your man
Whats in his taxes? Whats in his taxes? What's in your frigen taxes Jeb the Dead Head!!!!!
obama is the most destructive president in the history of the US.
do you like being kicked around by your president!
he's your guy!!!
some of you want to be slaves-well leave the rest of us out.
you choose tyrany over liberty.
fred

Milford, CT

#703539 Aug 6, 2012
<quoted text>
He's not running for President bobo, next?
1,O0O,O00,000 people say Harry is a pederast

Harry Reid must come clean if that's possible.(Pedophilia allegation still on the table?)
Monday, August 06, 2012
Washington Times ^| August 6, 2012 | Peter V. Bella

CHICAGO, August 6, 2012 — If you Google “Harry Reid pederast,” you get almost one million results. A pederast, by the way, is a man who engages in sexual relations with an underage minor. And while political blogs and social media lynch mobs are abuzz with these low blow allegations against Reid, nothing is proven. But according to the rules set by Harry Reid, he has an obligation to show that they are false,
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#703540 Aug 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan! Release the transcripts
Obama’s College Classmate:‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’
Posted on August 6, 2012 at 10:28am
Why are the college records, of a 51-year-old President of the United States, so important to keep secret? I think I know the answer.
If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.
But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.
Now all of this mystery could be easily and instantly dismissed if Obama released his Columbia transcripts to the media. But even after serving as President for 3 1/2 years he refuses to unseal his college records. Shouldn’t the media be as relentless in pursuit of Obama’s records as Romney’s? Shouldn’t they be digging into Obama’s past–beyond what he has written about himself–with the same boundless enthusiasm as Mitt’s?
The first question I’d ask is, if you had great grades, why would you seal your records? So let’s assume Obama got poor grades. Why not release the records? He’s President of the free world, for gosh sakes. He’s commander-in-chief of the U.S. military. Who’d care about some poor grades from three decades ago, right? So then what’s the problem? Doesn’t that make the media suspicious? Something doesn’t add up.
Secondly, if he had poor grades at Occidental, how did he get admitted to an Ivy League university in the first place? And if his grades at Columbia were awful, how’d he ever get into Harvard Law School? So again those grades must have been great, right? So why spend millions to keep them sealed?
Third, how did Obama pay for all these fancy schools without coming from a wealthy background? If he had student loans or scholarships, would he not have to maintain good grades?
I can only think of one answer that would explain this mystery.
Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.
If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:
A) He rarely ever attended class.
B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.
C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.
D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.
If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?
If it’s okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney’s taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama’s Columbia Class of ’83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.
It’s time for Mitt to go on the attack and call Obama’s bluff.
Transcripts? Who cares? We don't need transcripts to know out President is brilliant. He doesn't have to release anything.
Romney is a traitor, where's the tax returns Mittster?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min UdiotRaceMAkeWorl... 155,486
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr mjjcpa 609
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 178,608
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 2 hr john 67
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr dont drink the ko... 32,793
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 3 hr swedenforever 37
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 5 hr GOTP 112

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE