Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 32,778)

Showing posts 655,541 - 655,560 of1,033,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702786
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Since Reagan's Trickle Down the top 1% have gained 287% in per year income earnings. The middle class has gained 18%. The top 20% of Americans receive 80% of ALL wages each year. The 400 richest people in the US have more wealth than the first 150 million Americans. If you and your Repubs friends cannot see how there is each and everyday becoming the have it all and the barely have enough than it will continue to become just like the third world countries of the elite and the peasants.
The millionaire and billionaire CEOs will not be happy until Americans are willing to work for the slave wages they pay to the Chinese.
Bachman: ""Literally, if we took away the minimum wage—if conceivably it was gone—we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level."
Briar, you canna mix matter with your anti-matter!
-
Obama: I Don't BegrudgeWall St. CEO Million Dollar Bonuses
-
In an interview with Bloomberg News, President Obama likened bonuses for Wall Street CEOs to outrageous salaries for athletes, but he said he does not begrudge his bank chief cronies for pulling in such hefty sums.
-
"I, like most of the American people, don't begrudge people success or wealth," Mr. Obama said. "That is part of the free-market system."
-
JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon was awarded a bonus of around $16 million for 2009 after leading the company to profit through the financial crisis. Goldman Sachs Group CEO Lloyd Blankfein, meanwhile, is getting a $9 million bonus for 2009 after his company's profits soared last year.
-
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-619378...
-
On financial issues, Obama fought off every serious proposal to re-regulate banks following the mortgage collapse, causing economic meltdown and chaos; Obama preserved ongoing banks, Bank of America, mortgage Freddie Mac and AIG bailouts; and Obama resisted pressure to prosecute Mortgage and Wall Street thieves such as Goldman Sachs former CEO Jon Corzine (D-NJ)... and MF (motherf*cking) Global...
-
And every week brings a new story of a Welfare Greens Job company declaring bankruptcy, Obama the Corporatist-in-Chief increasing Americas carbon footprint by sending huge piles of wasted taxpayers money up in smoke...
-
When there's no penalty for failure.. You get more failure from Obama...
-
Every Aspect Of Life In America Is Worse Since Obama Took Over...
-
NO real democrat can give reason why we should vote for Obama in 2012...
-
The Plantation Sellout and Trojan Horse Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
-
It's the culture....
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702787
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

12

11

11

Shovel Ready Anyone?- U.S. Bridges, Roads and infrastructure Being Built by Chinese Firms..
-
Obama Stimulus Plan Sells Out to China, hires outsourced Chinese Firms and Chinese workers instead of American Firms and American union workers for building American road projects, bridges and infrastructure.
-
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-bridges-ro...

You can dance Briar Hopper, but you still can't sing... AND don't forget infrastructure outsourced in Alaska Briar...
-
New York Times, June 25, 2011: The assembly work in California, and the pouring of the concrete road surface, will be done by Americans. But construction of the bridge decks and the materials that went into them are "Made in China"... The sellout California officials say the state saved hundreds of millions of dollars by outsourcing to China.
-
The State of California decided to sellout not to apply for federal funding for the project because the "Buy America" provisos would have required purchasing more expensive steel and fabrication from United States manufacturers...
-
"Made in America" means nothing to the State of California and a sellout Briar Hopper...
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702788
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

11

10

10

Obama Government Motors (GM) to build 2013 Cadillac XTS in China this year you idiot sellouts... Made in America means nothing to a welfare briar hopper in Ky.
-
Obama General Motors Co. announced Monday at the Beijing auto show that it will begin building its all-new 2013 Cadillac XTS sedan in China this year and later will bring the ELR luxury electric coupe in the country.
-
The production announcements mark a significant step in GM's push for an outsourced Cadillac to become a global brand.
-
"Introducing the XTS is part of our strategy of adding one new model per year to our Cadillac lineup in China through 2016 to address the needs of luxury car buyers nationwide," GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson said in a statement.
-
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120423/A...
-
Meanwhile, life is good in Communist China, where the business environment isn’t so Communist...
-
The Obama administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in our lifetime...
-
The Plantation Poison and Outsourced Sell Out of Unconscious Liberalism
-
It's the culture...
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702789
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the descendants of whites who fought to free the slaves seeking compensation from black descendants of the beneficiaries of their sacrifice?
The whole thing is a stupid idea.
Excellent point. If only Vice-President Johnson, the Democrat successor to the presidency after Lincoln's assasination had honored General Sherman Grant's "40 Acres and a Mule", Special Field Orders No. 15.

Instead he revoked it and returned the land to its previous white owners. About 10,000 freed slaves were already settled on 400,000 acres.

History would have been changed for the better for good.

It's so hard for me to understand why the black community doesn't remember history.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702790
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702791
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

9

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point. If only Vice-President Johnson, the Democrat successor to the presidency after Lincoln's assasination had honored General Sherman Grant's "40 Acres and a Mule", Special Field Orders No. 15.
Instead he revoked it and returned the land to its previous white owners. About 10,000 freed slaves were already settled on 400,000 acres.
History would have been changed for the better for good.
It's so hard for me to understand why the black community doesn't remember history.
The widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...
-
It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702792
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Florida wrote:
Shovel Ready Anyone?- U.S. Bridges, Roads and infrastructure Being Built by Chinese Firms..
-
Obama Stimulus Plan Sells Out to China, hires outsourced Chinese Firms and Chinese workers instead of American Firms and American union workers for building American road projects, bridges and infrastructure.
-
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-bridges-ro...
You can dance Briar Hopper, but you still can't sing... AND don't forget infrastructure outsourced in Alaska Briar...
-
New York Times, June 25, 2011: The assembly work in California, and the pouring of the concrete road surface, will be done by Americans. But construction of the bridge decks and the materials that went into them are "Made in China"... The sellout California officials say the state saved hundreds of millions of dollars by outsourcing to China.
-
The State of California decided to sellout not to apply for federal funding for the project because the "Buy America" provisos would have required purchasing more expensive steel and fabrication from United States manufacturers...
-
"Made in America" means nothing to the State of California and a sellout Briar Hopper...
-
It's the culture...
It is your culture to post blatant lies like this.

The decision to award this contact was made by local officials who turned down federal money because of it's "buy American" clause.

FloriDUH, just another right wing lying POS.
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702793
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree.
Starting with LBJ's Great Society, welfare was intended to be a way of life and the bedrock of the Democrat Party.
How astonishing is it that blacks overcame the ignorance and racist attitudes in the south, peacefully demanded to be equal with whites and to be given the same opportunities as whites only to go back on a different kind of democrat-dependent plantation?

I find it absolutely astonishing. But also encouraging more and more blacks are beginning to educate themselves.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702795
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>Since Reagan's Trickle Down the top 1% have gained 287% in per year income earnings. The middle class has gained 18%. The top 20% of Americans receive 80% of ALL wages each year. The 400 richest people in the US have more wealth than the first 150 million Americans. If you and your Repubs friends cannot see how there is each and everyday becoming the have it all and the barely have enough than it will continue to become just like the third world countries of the elite and the peasants.
The millionaire and billionaire CEOs will not be happy until Americans are willing to work for the slave wages they pay to the Chinese.
Bachman: ""Literally, if we took away the minimum wage—if conceivably it was gone—we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level."
You should change your name to JusttheCrackpot. You mention Reagan, but what about the eight years of Clinton and the four years of Obama? Since Reagan left office, we have had 12 years of Democrat president and 12 years of Republican presidents.

Clinton ushered in the decade of greed, mergers, downsizing, Statrospheric CEO pay increases and bonus pay while layoffs were at all time highs and mail room staff people were fired.

I guessd you conveniently forgot who Vernon Jordan was. What about the pardon of Mark Rich? What about Obama's buddy from GE who paid ZERO corporate income tax (Jeffry Imelt)? What about Obama's Crony Capatalism where Obama slid billions of our money to his buddies, some who's companies are text book failures and examples of how government wastes money. What about the GSA scandals inder Obama.

No, you only swallow the Kool-Aid and invoke Class Warfare, loser.

JusttheFacts - what a joke!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702796
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Class warfare is the last refuge of a parasite who wants more for contributing nothing.
The real problem is that 47% of the population lives off the labor of the other 53%.
I wonder for how many years Romney was part of your real problem.

Oh right, you don't care.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702797
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

10

The big event is scheduled for approximately 8:30 p.m Pacific Time/10:30 Eastern Time.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-57486458-76...

I'm gonna work on my tan until then.

Obama the Deflector

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702798
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Seemed good for Ann Rand :-)
oh yeah and who the "f***" is Ann Rand? Did Ann Rand fly to JFK for surgery so she wouldn't have to wait a year and half for hip surgery?????

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702799
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

10

9

9

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder for how many years Romney was part of your real problem.
Oh right, you don't care.
Galt is right:

"Class warfare is the last refuge of a parasite who wants more for contributing nothing.
The real problem is that 47% of the population lives off the labor of the other 53%. "

I see you guys doing a boatload of class warfare. You never tout anything about Obama & the Democrats fixing the economy, because you can't. So all you do is invoke class warfare and the race card. Then you lie, just like Hairball Reid.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702800
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

9

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your culture to post blatant lies like this.
The decision to award this contact was made by local officials who turned down federal money because of it's "buy American" clause.
FloriDUH, just another right wing lying POS.
It's easier to try and fool people, than it is for you to convince them you have been been fooled RealDave...
-
The State of California decided to sellout not to apply for federal funding for the project because the "Buy America" provisos would have required purchasing more expensive steel and fabrication from United States manufacturers...
-
"Made in America" means nothing to the State of California and a sellout RealDave...
-
It's the culture...
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702801
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your name to JusttheCrackpot. You mention Reagan, but what about the eight years of Clinton and the four years of Obama? Since Reagan left office, we have had 12 years of Democrat president and 12 years of Republican presidents.
Clinton ushered in the decade of greed, mergers, downsizing, Statrospheric CEO pay increases and bonus pay while layoffs were at all time highs and mail room staff people were fired.
I guessd you conveniently forgot who Vernon Jordan was. What about the pardon of Mark Rich? What about Obama's buddy from GE who paid ZERO corporate income tax (Jeffry Imelt)? What about Obama's Crony Capatalism where Obama slid billions of our money to his buddies, some who's companies are text book failures and examples of how government wastes money. What about the GSA scandals inder Obama.
No, you only swallow the Kool-Aid and invoke Class Warfare, loser.
JusttheFacts - what a joke!
JusttheFacts would be surprised at how much corporate America donated to Obama's campaign in 2008. Quite a bit more than to McCain's.

It seems Obama likes corporate America during this election too.

He just wants to incite class warfare in-between elections.
Obama the Deflector

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702802
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder for how many years Romney was part of your real problem.
Oh right, you don't care.
Oh yeah. He wasn't. Romney was really one of those albeit rich guys who actually went to work and knew about growing a business....while Obama knew about...

zero

zilch

nada

unless it involved unreal work business, affirmative action community organizing, Chicago thug politics, blame America philosphies, etc, etc, etc

if Obama had been a Republican with the same track record of inconsitentices and myths and disputable affiliations, well, he would have been vetoed way before 2008. the MEDIA would have NAILED HIM TO A CROSS!!! he would have been over and done and inconsequentilal, but no.....he was 1/2 black so had to elected with the media's eyes shut tight!!!!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702803
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Obama's audacity of failure...
-
List Of Failed Green Energy Jobs & Companies - By Obama
-
Update: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL - manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened. Bankrupt...
-
Solar Trust of America: FAIL - Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012 - On April 2, 2012
-
Bright Source: FAIL - Bright Source warned Obama's Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Lost Billions of dollars but Getting More Money To Keep Trying. Can you say, This isn't working RealDave?
-
Solyndra: FAIL - Obama gave Solyndra $500,000,000 in taxpayer money and Solyndra shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 After Billions in Losses due to failure to make a solar product that works!
-
LSP Energy: FAIL - LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012
-
Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL - On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy
-
Abound Solar: FAIL - Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy
-
SunPower: FAIL - SunPower stopped producing solar cells last year at near bankruptcy restructured only with help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL who owns 60% stake. Irony! Still struggling
-
Beacon Power: FAIL - Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy Oct 2011 just a year after Obama approved $43 million loan Government loan guarantee
-
Ecotality: FAIL - ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from Obama
-
A123 Solar: FAIL-A123 received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama's Department of Energy loan guarantees and after Solyndra bankruptcy is getting another $500M from Obama and it has lost $400M
-
UniSolar: FAIL - Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20 this year laid off hundreds got more Obama money still failing but still in business
-
Azure Dynamics: FAIL - Azure Dynamics files for bankruptcy in June after millions in Obama Stimulus
-
Evergreen Solar: FAIL - Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama filed bankruptcy
-
Ener1: FAIL received more than $100 million in government funding from the Obama administration filed for bankruptcy January 2012
-
http://www.dividedstates.com/list-of-failed-o...
-
And every week brings a new story of a Welfare Greens Job company declaring bankruptcy, Obama the Corporatist-in-Chief increasing Americas carbon footprint by sending huge piles of wasted taxpayers money up in smoke...
-
It's the culture...

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702804
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
JusttheFacts would be surprised at how much corporate America donated to Obama's campaign in 2008. Quite a bit more than to McCain's.
It seems Obama likes corporate America during this election too.
He just wants to incite class warfare in-between elections.
Good point. It's all about the money - Democrats are so two-faced.

I believe Obama was also the largest recipient of BP money as well.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702805
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
It looks like the Anti-American Democrats are up to their old trick of try to supress votes again:
"Obama angers military groups with lawsuit against Ohio early voting law"
"Fifteen Ohio military groups have gone to court to oppose an “offensive” lawsuit filed by President Obama’s campaign that challenges a law allowing military members to vote on days when the rest of the state cannot.
“The Obama campaign’s and Democratic National Committee’s argument that it is arbitrary and unconstitutional to afford special consideration, flexibility, and accommodations to military voters to make it easier for them to vote in person is not only offensive, but flatly wrong as a matter of law,” the military groups — which include the Marine Corps League, the Association of the U.S. Army, and the Association of the U.S. Navy — argued in their filing."
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/boehner-obama...
Why not let everyone vote the same?
Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#702806
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is your culture to post blatant lies like this.
The decision to award this contact was made by local officials who turned down federal money because of it's "buy American" clause.
FloriDUH, just another right wing lying POS.
So, Dave, how do we make American products competitive with Chinese products?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 655,541 - 655,560 of1,033,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••