Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
655,541 - 655,560 of 1,082,369 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
It is another shiny object that isn't working. I like the Sunday talk shows message. Reid is liar and the economy is still struggling. Reps refused to debate Reid's LIE
Just Let Hara Kiri Seppuku keep his hot heat... Harry Reid very well can be the 2 keywords that will destroy obama's chances of never getting elected...
-
Cannibalism - the art, act or practice of democRats eating or feasting on other poisoned democRats...
-
It's the culture...
Sly Fox

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid reportedly is not backing down from his assertion that Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid reportedly has not paid taxes in 30 years.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Harry,
Keep up the pressure. It's working.
Poll: Nine percent of Obama ’08 voters want Romney now
Monday, August 06, 2012
Human Events ^| 8/6/2012 | Hope Hodge

Favor is fickle, and hope and change was easier to promise than deliver on. A new Gallup poll shows that nearly 10 percent of voters who supported Barack Obama during his 2008 run have decamped and will be supporting Republican challenger Mitt Romney in this next election.
Sly Fox

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>uh...cuz you're an idiot who believes every email he reads...any more questions? this was fun
Yo, BRO: You're so dumb you'll probably vote for Obama again. A second time Obama voter is the poster child for AN IDIOT!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're a stupid woman Jane, beyond stupid
That's right! Jane is beyond Stupid while you remain stuck inside of it.
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Control is not filibuster proof. How many filibusters did the Republicans use?
And not the " couldn't read it" lie. They debated the bill for nearly a year. If the Republicans dis not read the bill it was because they knew from day one they were voting no.
My God man, look at the charts from the BLS. Are you now claiming there weren't gains in the private sector? Are you that f*cking stupid?
You really need to get better informed.
""Control is not filibuster proof. How many filibusters did the Republicans use?""

OK REAL DAVE since you came up with that off the top of your head , please go look up the congressional record and tell us the exact number of filibusters during those two years.....

LETS look at Just Part of Obama's Dismal record during those two Years:::
The price of regular gasoline was up 69.26 percent,
The price of gold rose 57.7 percent,
Real median household income fell 1.05 percent,
The national debt rose 32.27 percent,!

32% wow and almost exactly 1/3rd increase of a number that was HUGE when Obammy took Office.. cant imagine how anybody could Increase that astronomical number by 1/3rd in just 2 years after all 66% of that number belonged to a long chain of presidents going back multiple decades and Obammy's sorry ass managed to add 33% in just 2 years !! OMG what an ass tard .......... thats like economic suicide WTF was Obammy thinking ???

Perhaps it was all those Filibusters ???

Since you brought it up ; and since you always Blame Bush for the Mess handed to Obammy,

please when you are checking the congressional record , make sure to list all the Democratic sponsored Filibusterers too

perhaps we can all learn something ???!!!!

Obama said “the Taliban’s momentum has been broken” in Afghanistan. But targeted assassinations continue, and at least one independent foreign policy expert says the enemy may just be waiting until the U.S. leaves.
The president said a get-tough tariff on tire imports from China has saved more than 1,000 U.S. jobs. But tire industry officials say Chinese imports have simply been replaced by imports from other countries.
He took credit for putting “more boots on the border than ever before.” That’s true, but the big increase was under George W. Bush. And a decrease in illegal border crossings is due mainly to the lack of jobs in the U.S., experts say.

Often the president’s facts and figures were accurate — but not the whole story. It’s true (barely) that Bush issued more new regulations than Obama at the same point in their presidencies — but Obama didn’t mention that his cost more. The president pointed proudly to increased oil drilling, increased U.S. oil production, and declining dependence on imports. But understandably he passed over any mention of chronically high gasoline prices, which hit a record of sorts last year. And he boasted of recent increases in jobs — which still number nearly 1.7 million fewer than when he took office.
Sly Fox

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Fox does not like President Obama
I'm betting JEB would be hard pressed to find ANYONE who hates the USA like Obama does that they like.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
•Obama has overhauled the food safety system
•Advanced women's rights in the work place
•Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
•Stopped defending DOMA in court.
•Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
•Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.
•Expanded access to medical care and provided subsidies for people who can't afford it.
•Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
•Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescissions] in health insurance.
•Invested in clean energy.
•Overhauled the credit card industry, making it much more consumer-friendly.
•While Dodd-Frank bill was weak in many respects, it was still an extremely worthwhile start at re-regulating the financial sector.
•He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
•He's done a lot for veterans
•He got help for people whose health was injured during the clean-up after the 9/11 attacks.
None of these things were priorities for Republicans. They actively opposed, directly or indirectly through obstruction, every single item on this list. In fact, they succeeded in killing a Cap & Trade bill in the Senate after it had passed through the House.
All of these things are improvements that would not have occurred under a McCain-Palin administration. Moreover, a McCain-Palin administration would have moved in the other direction on most of these issues, or come up with even worse compromises
Since you're so heavily into fantasy and entertainment, let's go for some more!

Mitt The Cat vs The Kenyan Gator Gang: http://tinyurl.com/cldp3z5

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Lost-in-Translation wrote:
<quoted text>You're mixing apples and oranges. One can be black and not be African-American. Black refers to an entire race it has nothing to do with your citizenship. Self-identification is a decision made by the individual.
Even more, you can be either black, white, indian, or oriental and be born in any country and speak any language.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I already said I agree and am not voting for Romney either. Now quit pestering me turnip lady.
Okay okay Homer, I won't pester you another moment about "who ya gonna vote fer" lol.

Mostly because I absolutely agree too, in this the democracy known as the US of A, it is y(our) God given right to vote for whomever the heck you wish-in peace, so help us God!!(at least it still was back in the days of respect of peoples right to privacy!)
Sly Fox

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

SEE A PIC OF THE TROLL wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is Crazy ron the criminal low life trash. He has a long record of LOW LIFE activities
Sort of reminds you of the present occupant of the White House, doesn't it?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Mitt Mitt Mitt, WTF are you hiding? Show Homer the tax returns.
He said you and Duh A Vey didn't have 'nuff abucuses to add it all up lol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Wake Up Folks wrote:
Our whole Government is crooked and dangerous. Jews control these scumbags and Jews are empowering criminals in America.
Folks these Disney Jews along with other scumbag Jews are destroying America and own this negro pig in the White House who has done Cocaine and close to doing Heroin. He is also a Homsexual Pig scum Negro owned by Powerful Jews . I hope and pray that this negros daughters become full blow lesbians and do Cocaine like daddy has.
The voice of the republican party
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Wake Up Folks wrote:
<quoted text>The Government of the USA is crooked . It doesn't matter who mis in office. Its a shame qwe have a black negero pig in right now aqs president who was on Cocaine and is a queer. Jews love criminals .
Some lib idiot playing Reid's hand
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The voice of the republican party
Or you? The dirty tricks of the Left.
samthepainter for Romney

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
8. Why are you such a f*cking idiot. Obama did not get anything free from Rezko for him home. One example from you string of lies.
RealDave is a sloppy 67yr old fart,that sits infront of his computer all day,because he has never worked at a job ,and lives off the system.
SHOOTYOURSELF

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

which still number nearly 1.7 million fewer than when he took office.

wow that is even higher than I thought i was getting an average through his 43 month so far of a NET LOSS of about 22,000 per month, based on info from the department of Labor...
this 1.7 million less jobs divided by 43 months come out to an average NET LOSS of 39,500 jobs lost per month for every month Obama has been in Office !

WOW thats a lot of lost jobs,......
perhaps we need to be looking at someones Tax returns instyead of tehse lost job numbers ?, or maybe we can just blame Bush, or republican fillibusters ?????

i maen how could it be the fault of the guy in office for the last 43 months or his party which has had control for a lot of that time ....

i wonder .....

what you think about all that REAL DAVE ??

DID you get that info yet from the congressional record ??
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Remember how the evil Obama was harrassing the hard working, all American Gibson guitar maker. Yep the Tea Party & right wingers were having a freaking fit.
Well....
http://music.yahoo.com/news/gibson-guitar-ack...
Who fines the ambulence chaserfiners for siezing the illegally imported exotic wood.

What'd THEY do with after they seized it and fined everyone for it-huh Duh A Vey?

Add that to the TORTE reform list too!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid is just the same as Mitt Romney when he was running against Kennedy for the US Senate. He wanted to know what Kennedy was hiding. Was Mitt a "dirty liar"?
"real dumb"
If Harry Reid had proof that Romney did not pay any Federal Income tax for 10 years he would offer the proof. Reid is a liar.
I'll tell you this if Reid provides the proof I will apologize. I can make that statement with no worries, Reid has no proof, he is simply a lying piece of crap. If releasing ones tax returns is so damn important why does Reid not release his? He has something to hide?
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As if you have ever needed redeeming.:-)
Hush-a-bye! I'm on a mission from God at the moment:}

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••