Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Republican

United States

#695246 Jul 26, 2012
BawlmerHon wrote:
Regardless of your political affiliation, the presidency doesn't have all that much power so its hard to blame the president. The real power and problem is in the Congress.
Everyone knows that all this great nations problems come from the republican dominated congress, that's why they'll pay at the polls once again like they did in 2008, as you can see romney is not doing very good at the polls, WWW.REALCLEARPOLITICS.COM The electoral college looks pretty devastating for romney.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#695247 Jul 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once...
Who Is the Fool? Obama or America?
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."
With the utter Duplicity of the WH controlled Media Scum
it was the greatest Sleight of hand in the history of the
USA..Now you see the power of Propoganda upon the very,very
Dumbed down American People?? The lack of education is a very
big factor also..Add to this Biased voters who actually were
proven to have voted based on Skin Color,and still will inspite
of any negatives,re the POTUS..And here you have the POTUS.....
Will this continue to be the trend for Democrats MSM hides
all backgrounds,yet digs deep re the GOP?? If so the USA and
its Democratic Process is all over..
thei

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miss Blue Diamond Diva

United States

#695248 Jul 26, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll Romney 48% Obama 44%
Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:57:06 PM
Rasmussen Reports ^| July 26, 2012 | Rasmussen Reports
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting 48% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 44%
Did you check thw electorate college? Romney is waaaay behind there, WWW.REALCLEARPOLITICS.COM
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#695249 Jul 26, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I've got you down as a "yes". That makes a majority since you're the only one who even provided any input. Well, one other poster said whatever makes me happy last night...so that can be considered a "yes" too. So guess I'll have to change my topix name.
Maybe I should just stew on it some more.
Why "Queen Bee"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#695250 Jul 26, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
In large part due to the enormous spending increases made by the Obama administration, if the federal government collected everyone's entire income it wouldn't put anything but a minor dent in the deficit.
The budget problem is two fold.
Democrats cannot stop spending money.
Democrats refuse to entertain a budget.(even though they have a Constitutional obligation to do so)
...but I guess it is all okay as long as they can continue to blame the Republicans for their own shortcomings and get away with it.(due in large part to the deafening influence of mass media outlets)
mass media outlets= anything in print or television not associated with Fox News
Fox News at least makes an attempt to report what is going on in the world in a fair and balanced way as compared to all the others who are leaning so far to the left that their left ears are dragging on the ground all of the time.
Mass media outlets stopped reporting News about the same time Walter Cronkite left CBS. They are all left wing propoganda machines and have absolutely zero credibility as far as I am concerned.
I am still wondering how these idiots in the deomocratic party can actually believe that raising taxes on the group of individuals who are in the process of building successful business enterprises (small business owners) will create more jobs and improve the economic situation. The numbers the deomocrats are arguing about will do nothing to stop the tide of the rising deficit (kind of like urinating in the wind) and will result in less jobs for the working class.
These Kensington economics assholes need to wake upand start smelling the coffee before they lose their jobs in November.(They won't of course and I am glad because we the people are going to kick their asses out and put people in who will do what they are being paid to do.
The idea you think Fox is fair & balanced identifies you very well.
You do realize that Bush, Romney, McCain, and Republicans all wanted to borrow hundreds of billions to stimulate the economy making them
"Kensugton economics azzholes".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#695251 Jul 26, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you're talkin out your ass and have the blinders on.
The Country is filled with people that take no responsibility for themselves. Not restricted to any Political Party or just health care.
Not even a "thank you"!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#695252 Jul 26, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stupid enough to read that you just chased your own tail.
You didn't build that. Heck, i pay your damn medical bills.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

United States

#695253 Jul 26, 2012
When The Queen Bee of the hive outlives her usefulness and purpose, the other worker drone bees kill her.
They sting her to death.
Unlike the worker bees, the Queen's stinger is not barbed.
The Queen can sting repeatedly without dying.
So Queen Bee Clinton may be back in 2016, stinger ready and able.

IF she runs in 2016 against Cuomo, polls show: "When it comes to Democratic voters, who hold a commanding enrollment edge over Republicans in New York, 67 percent say Clinton would make a better president than Cuomo; 21 percent think Cuomo would be better".

So, the ol' girl aint dead yet. Good. Hope she runs in 2016.
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Before you do anything rash perhaps it might be a good idea to research the term Queen Bee eh. Many referred to Hillary as a queen bee sort and it wasn't a term of endearment.
Attention demanding drama queen is kinda what I had in mind.
Just Sayin.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#695254 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep proving just how uninformed you are.
Let me help.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-13/obam...
The democrats say they want spending cuts, you believe them, and I'm dumb for not believing them. Keep your "help".
JEB

Marietta, GA

#695255 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fed under Bernanke have been propping up the market for 3-1/2 years.
Bush Republican Crash 2008

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#695256 Jul 26, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep those zingers coming funboy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-M1c7itPy3YXX
And you keep posting those quotations from The Book Of Stupid, High Priest of Ignorance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695257 Jul 26, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"JEB"
You think that vote meant anything? If you do you are wrong. No way the house will agree with them.
What ever happened to equality? We are equal but in your mind some should be taxed at a higher rate? You are envious of those who worked hard? You want to punish hard work. Keep your hand out the about 50% of us who still pay Federal income tax will pay to keep your hand filled.
Peace
It's not going to hurt Wall Street, those with apparently enough "disposable income" to just "play with, w/out worry"(who the hell has THAT in ABOVE table Working class, just paying the bills, keeping roofs over head and food in mouths of, sectors-I mean REALLY) and the upper end markets to contribute a little more Eed.
They are the only ones left that can afford to!

It was a good vote FOR the REAL Working class, above table, tax contributing people of America!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#695258 Jul 26, 2012
ENOCHS JUSTICE wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a much better chance of hearing Obama speak his mind when the teleprompter is off.
There is no mistaking what he said. Obama believes that business owners owe their success to government and that there is no way we could have done it without him.
Mr Obama forgets that we paid for the roads and bridges we travel on.
We pay for police and fire departments,public schools and teachers.
The police and firemen,construction workers who built the bridges and roads,schools and teachers also pay taxes.
Government does not make America or Americans great.
Americans make our country great.
Telling business owners that they didn't get there through their own intelligence and hard work is insulting and beneath a true leader.
I'd like to see Obama on the beach building a sand castle with his kids.
I'd walk up,kick his sand castle into his face and say, "You didn't build that"
Well said.

Forget the sand and the castle. Can I just kick him in the teeth?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695259 Jul 26, 2012
new yawk wrote:
When The Queen Bee of the hive outlives her usefulness and purpose, the other worker drone bees kill her.
They sting her to death.
Unlike the worker bees, the Queen's stinger is not barbed.
The Queen can sting repeatedly without dying.
So Queen Bee Clinton may be back in 2016, stinger ready and able.
IF she runs in 2016 against Cuomo, polls show: "When it comes to Democratic voters, who hold a commanding enrollment edge over Republicans in New York, 67 percent say Clinton would make a better president than Cuomo; 21 percent think Cuomo would be better".
So, the ol' girl aint dead yet. Good. Hope she runs in 2016.
<quoted text>
Hillary should've been the nominee in 08!!!!!!!!!!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#695260 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Many wealthy people legally pay no taxes.
I did not now the IRS published a list of people who don't pay income taxes for any given year.
I don't know if Romney paid any taxes for a couple of years & neither do you.
It is likely he took a hit when the market fell & could have taken huge losses. Then, he could use averaging to not pay taxes in other years.
The way you right winger disparage those who paid no federal income tax, I would laugh my ass off if you'll vote for one. Too funny.
I never said equal anything, liar.
Evidently you are so naive you thing everyone gets the same tax breaks.
Blowing smoke trying to pretend it has substance. Shallow response.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#695261 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Bush, Romney, McCain, and Republicans all wanted to borrow hundreds of billions to stimulate the economy making them
"Kensugton economics azzholes".
Not very intellectual are you? Oh well, everyone has their short comings.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#695262 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea you think democrats will cut spending identifies you very well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695263 Jul 26, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals want to be able to spend 6 nights in vegas then expect everyone else to pay for their health care.
Liberals need to get a clue-especially deceitful, CONiving types of libuhrulTICS.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#695264 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep proving just how uninformed you are.
Let me help.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-13/obam...
Hahahahaha ain't that the same guy who promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695265 Jul 26, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Blowing smoke trying to pretend it has substance. Shallow response.
Shallow (and ignorant) way to live too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Sunshine 176,186
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) 3 hr swedenforever 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 34,134
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques in Orleans 186,025
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 6 hr xxxrayted 239
News Obama's 2nd term travails: A lame duck before h... (Jul '14) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 19
News Santorum: Race is Identity, Gay is Sexual Conduct (Oct '11) 8 hr Texas_Ave 374
More from around the web