Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232946 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#695283 Jul 26, 2012
Obama's lack of border control policy...

Union leaders speak
about rules at the border

"If an Alien went to high school, let them go"

If an alien says they have a GED...they have to let them go.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695284 Jul 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
It appears that Mitt Romney is not much of a diplomat, at least not so far, the good news is that he's only visiting two more nations one of which is Israel.
Wait until those folks hear that Jesus has Missouri on his agenda.
Like intelligent Israelis would believe that.

(or is that libuhrulTicDUHm for "Missouri is on Romney's slate".

Israel knows who it's friends are-and who it's friends aren't.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#695285 Jul 26, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter is (was) actually a very intelligent man (POTUS), one that still had integrity
I agree.

Doesn't change the fact he was an economic disaster with a very disjointed administration. He also lacked the ability to rally public support.

Location hidden

#695286 Jul 26, 2012
Why has Pres Obama's DOJ failed to go after Corzine and MF GLobal?

$1.6B in client funds lost...

Wait....we know why they won't prosecute.

"Corzine’s MF Global Was Client of Eric Holder’s Law Firm"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695287 Jul 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
We know, SOME of the US was not ready for a female POTUS with an actual working, rational, logical BRAIN...thx O'kennedy.

and boo!

Location hidden

#695288 Jul 26, 2012
Who is Pres Obama?

Poll says...

"More know Romney’s religion than Obama’s"

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/790...

Why would you vote for someone you don't even know?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695289 Jul 26, 2012
Rush is right wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, with Obama & Hillary both identifying Saul Alinsky as their hero, mentor, guide one can easily assume there would be little difference in the results each would achieve.(Destruction of our Constitution and Country.)
I know it's a hard concept for some to understand, but Hillary "gets" the free market-ISN'T FREE.

And that for some it's no doubt "yikes" scary-that you'd have to go and BUY cookies of convenience in your nearest favorite deli lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#695290 Jul 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
It appears that Mitt Romney is not much of a diplomat, at least not so far, the good news is that he's only visiting two more nations one of which is Israel.
Did you hear about that Jewish billionaire who is working to get the Jewish vote on Romney's side?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695291 Jul 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Doesn't change the fact he was an economic disaster with a very disjointed administration. He also lacked the ability to rally public support.
Oil embargos, stagflation and nuclear meltdowns..all dealt with with integrity.(and actually DECREASED dependency on foreign oil by a good 40 percent margin!!!)

Don't make me break out the research papers-you'll have some of these resmugs boohooing in their chow-derrrs!

Location hidden

#695292 Jul 26, 2012
Good news...

GM still owes us $42 billion....

Wed quote for GM:$18.80...

http://www.sigtarp.gov/Quarterly%20Reports/Ju...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#695293 Jul 26, 2012
WH spokesman Carney...

can't identify capital of israel?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/carney-un...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#695294 Jul 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Realtime is a good ole boy used car dealer, knows all the muckety-mucks in town up close, all the time schmoozing and personal at the local bathhouse civic organizations. Realtime gets a good chuckle out of railroading and hating on Hispanics.
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#695295 Jul 26, 2012
Way out in lefet field...

Just doing some reading on agriculture...

"Dairy farms are the least likely to be in areas affected by drought"

http://www.ers.usda.gov/newsroom/us-drought-2...

Why do they need govt subsidized crop insurance?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#695296 Jul 26, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Before you do anything rash perhaps it might be a good idea to research the term Queen Bee eh. Many referred to Hillary as a queen bee sort and it wasn't a term of endearment.
Attention demanding drama queen is kinda what I had in mind.
Just Sayin.
Well, it was you who put the idea in my head to begin with. And it started growing on me.

I like posting. Sue me if you don't like it.

Just curious. Are you married?

Location hidden

#695297 Jul 26, 2012
Recent craigslist ad:

foreclosure racket....

"If you are an attorney looking for challenging legal work, this is not for you. WE DO NOT NEED F LEE BAILEY- we are fee shopping. If you passed your boards with a D+, and you can sign your name, you possess all the credentials required for this job. If this opportunity interests you, please feel free to reply to this email with a brief description of who you are, when you got your law license, and what you will be needing from us in the way of compensation"

http://4closurefraud.org/2012/07/25/help-want...

Crony Capitalism...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#695298 Jul 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
From the nitwit who voted for Bush and supports an even bigger nitwit ...Romney....
Tell us again about republican foreign policy you loser. You still looking for aluminum rods and looking into Putin's soul?
Romney should just go home . His trip is a total fiasco .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#695299 Jul 26, 2012
In Mormon folk lore tales are told of Latter Day Saints who credit their temple garments with helping them survive car wrecks, fires, and natural disasters. According to the LDS Church the garment provides protection against temptation and evil. The underpants also strengthens the wearer to resist temptation, fend off evil influences and stand firmly for the right. I see why Romney appears so stiff all the time. The magic underpants and too much starch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#695300 Jul 26, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why "Queen Bee"?
Realtime went off on me again a few nights back...as usual...saying something about me thinking I was the queen bee on here.

My response to his posts was "bzzzz" after that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#695301 Jul 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a funny show.
Like fox news, but the daily show admits its just entertainment.
Then the Daily Show is kind of like msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, cnn. All fiction and NO news.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695302 Jul 26, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
In Mormon folk lore tales are told of Latter Day Saints who credit their temple garments with helping them survive car wrecks, fires, and natural disasters. According to the LDS Church the garment provides protection against temptation and evil. The underpants also strengthens the wearer to resist temptation, fend off evil influences and stand firmly for the right. I see why Romney appears so stiff all the time. The magic underpants and too much starch.
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min RayOne 182,424
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 2 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Oriosano Nachos M... 189,892
News Tea Party affiliate FreedomWorks refocuses, cha... 5 hr swedenforever 27
News Revenge Voting? Hell Yea (Nov '12) 7 hr pnc 9,369
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 8 hr Lawrence Wolf 123
News Obama wins trade victory in the Senate 9 hr swedenforever 7
More from around the web