Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#695073 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm booked in Vegas for 8 nights, 9/25-10/3. Booked at Harrah's, total cost:$156.80. Venetian would run $1810 for the same nights. Why would I want to pay $1650 more? I can see a show and eat a nice dinner all eight nights for $1650.
do you gamble downtown?
Better odds but sleazier.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695074 Jul 26, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sniff movie theater seats as well as fantasizing about what peoples underwear smells like? Good on ya!! Say it loud, you're a freak and you're proud!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ABx5i-8HplkXX&feature=rel ated
LOL!

Kids Just Know:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-mi...
dem

United States

#695075 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>Wall Street reacted to Obama's election by dropping the DOW 929 points in two days. They knew Obama didn't know his ass from his elbow when it came to the economy. Fact is, he still doesn't. A Romney election would see it go the other way!
so when it raises we can thank Obama.
Kool

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#695076 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wall Street reacted to Obama's election by dropping the DOW 929 points in two days. They knew Obama didn't know his ass from his elbow when it came to the economy. Fact is, he still doesn't. A Romney election would see it go the other way!
So, wall street was so stupid that they had no clue Obama would win. It was a given by election day.
dem

United States

#695077 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm booked in Vegas for 8 nights, 9/25-10/3. Booked at Harrah's, total cost:$156.80. Venetian would run $1810 for the same nights. Why would I want to pay $1650 more? I can see a show and eat a nice dinner all eight nights for $1650.
btw, emaam will probably hunt you down in Vegas and post your personal information.
I was there near that time and the weather was still hot. Got some good pool time in.
Don't you think eight days is too long for Vegas?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#695078 Jul 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
wait!
I thought he was the enemy.
You tea bag dummies need the same playbooks.
I never endorsed the Tea Party or even posted anything favorable about them. You're a dumbazz to keep linking me with them.

Without the Fed the DOW would be 7500 today.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#695079 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm booked in Vegas for 8 nights, 9/25-10/3. Booked at Harrah's, total cost:$156.80. Venetian would run $1810 for the same nights. Why would I want to pay $1650 more? I can see a show and eat a nice dinner all eight nights for $1650.
Minexpo runs 24-26th. It will be packed your first couple of days.
budapest_by_blim p

Oklahoma City, OK

#695080 Jul 26, 2012
dem wrote:
Clinton also touted a message of compromise and cooperation during his speech, and even went so far as to say he feels sorry for Tea Party congressmen:
"I actually feel some sympathy for these Tea Party Republicans in the House of Representatives," he said, acknowledging that the audience "may find that hard to believe."
The former president cited the fickleness of voters as the reason for his empathy. "The sympathy I feel for them is this: They're at 18 percent approval, and you just elected them two years ago. And all they're doing is what they told you they were going to do when they ran," Clinton said. "But we don't pay attention to what people say they're going to do. We pay attention to how we feel, and whether it would be good to make a change."
LOL!
Did Bill get any on your shirt collar?
dem

United States

#695081 Jul 26, 2012
DemPukes wrote:
<quoted text>Degenerate personified.Obozo's nutrider!!!!!
did I hurt your feelings ma'am?
I only followed your lead in talking shit.
budapest_by_blim p

Oklahoma City, OK

#695082 Jul 26, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said.
You can't afford it.
The Venetian is the most opulent hotel in Vegas.
I know, I stayed there for six nights a few months ago.
But I agree that the money can be spent/lost elsewhere. I did like their sports book deal though. Watched the bears kill the Vikings there and won 500 bucks.
you are probaly a janitor...wealthy folks don't boast...

poor ones acting rich do...
dem

United States

#695083 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>I never endorsed the Tea Party or even posted anything favorable about them. You're a dumbazz to keep linking me with them.

Without the Fed the DOW would be 7500 today.
watch your language, children can see this.
Lol!
Crazy liberal 4 life

United States

#695084 Jul 26, 2012
ERIC HOLDER..supply's guns to the Chicago street gangs!!
just like he did the drug cartels!!...What side is this white house on???

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#695085 Jul 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well you live in the 350th ranked metropolitan area, most hospitals/doctors in the real world won't take a chicken and a couple goats as payment for services rendered.
43rd. Wrong again. Can't ever get anything right can you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#695086 Jul 26, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, wall street was so stupid that they had no clue Obama would win. It was a given by election day.
Whatís UpÖ.You guy canít use Wall St these are the Fat Cats Liberals/Democrats Hates!!
dem

United States

#695087 Jul 26, 2012
Don't worry topix super heroes,
I have to go soon.
You can all resume beating to death what you pretend Obama said, in a little while.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#695088 Jul 26, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Kids Just Know:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-mi...
Here's a good one.....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/mitt-romney-han...

He looks traumatized.
dem

United States

#695089 Jul 26, 2012
budapest_by_blimp wrote:
<quoted text>you are probaly a janitor...wealthy folks don't boast...

poor ones acting rich do...
if I wanted to impress a hillbilly fktard like you I'd pretend to be palins gynecologist.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695090 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm booked in Vegas for 8 nights, 9/25-10/3. Booked at Harrah's, total cost:$156.80. Venetian would run $1810 for the same nights. Why would I want to pay $1650 more? I can see a show and eat a nice dinner all eight nights for $1650.
If you were a high roller, you'd have a suite for free
Jane Says

New York, NY

#695091 Jul 26, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Jane we got it, you hate minorities.
it would appear, that minorities hate minorities. we got it, that most of those who accuse others of racism on here--isolate themselves from any of the social problems that exist outside their little worlds.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#695092 Jul 26, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wall Street reacted to Obama's election by dropping the DOW 929 points in two days. They knew Obama didn't know his ass from his elbow when it came to the economy. Fact is, he still doesn't. A Romney election would see it go the other way!
obama still thinks Corzine is an expert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min AuContraire 158,686
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 24 min spud 25
Warren in Minnesota: 'The game is rigged' 28 min Le Jimbo 21
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 36 min Heather Johnson 32,970
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min wojar 179,280
Dems want White House shakeup 2 hr Le Jimbo 168
Barack Obama's stunning rejection: (Former) sup... 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 7

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE