Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#684476 Jul 13, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this video of Obama in his natural state in his home state of IL?
http://widget.newsinc.com/fullplayerwvars.htm...
I've heard that he swallows, too.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#684477 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>When asked in 2009 if Obamacareís individual mandate constituted a tax increase, President Obama had a firm response:ďI absolutely reject that notion.Ē
But now, given the Supreme Courtís ruling on his health care law, the president must admit that the individual mandate in indeed a tax. Itís either that, or admitting to its unconstitutionality.
As tax increases go, Obamacare is a doozy. President Obama vowed not to tax any family making less than $250,000 annually. Obamacare will do just that. And unfortunately, it isnít the only tax that middle class Americans will have to shoulder, The Heritage Foundationís Alyene Senger explains:
The individual mandate is far from alone on Heritageís lengthy list of Obamacareís new taxes and penalties, many of which will heavily impact the middle class. Altogether, Obamacareís taxes and penalties will accumulate an additional $500 billion in new revenue over a 10-year period. Yesterday, a senior economist for The Wall Street Journal revealed that 75 percent of Obamacareís new taxes will be paid for by American families making under $120,000 a year. Among the taxes that will hit the middle class are the individual mandate, a 2.3 percent excise tax on medical devices, a 10 percent excise tax on indoor tanning, and an increase of the floor on medical deductions from 7.5 percent of adjusted gross income to 10 percent.
http://www.myheritage.org/news/middle-class-a...
More flip flops than Spring Break,but its ok he got the Media
on in his pocket...Take a look at his Windy City Governed by his
shoe in Rahm.Over 600 Shootings for 2012 so far?? Yeah his Posse
really know whassup my Brotha?? RE
HardWorker

Jamestown, NY

#684478 Jul 13, 2012
Obama wants to strip the current work requirements from welfare.
Looks like Obama wants welfare to becoming a way of life for his supporters.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684479 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Romneys tax returns are more important than the documents which tells the parents of Brian Terry why their son was murdered (and which Oblunder has claimed executive privilege over).
Can't answer that question.

But maybe you should read this...

http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06...
Anon

Ravenden, AR

#684480 Jul 13, 2012
I just wish there were better choices!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684481 Jul 13, 2012
Mitt Romney, Other Top Republicans Slam Welfare Change That Republicans Sought

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/13/mitt...

Democrats also wanted the change, but GOP-led Utah and Nevada were the states most aggressively seeking it, submitting detailed requests to Health and Human Services.

Lapeer, MI

#684482 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
We might as well be talking about Bush.
"We"?

Ha, Ha.

Bush-Bashing again, I see. Following your leader.

Isn't it difficult following in a snake's footsteps when snake's don't have feet?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#684483 Jul 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
More flip flops than Spring Break,but its ok he got the Media
on in his pocket...Take a look at his Windy City Governed by his
shoe in Rahm.Over 600 Shootings for 2012 so far?? Yeah his Posse
really know whassup my Brotha?? RE
Only 600?

I'm gonna have to talk to my people about that.

Somebody's slacking.
fred

Milford, CT

#684484 Jul 13, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interview with Parade magazine to be published Sunday, former President George H.W. Bush pans the Taxpayer Protection Pledge, the Grover Norquist-backed anti-tax oath that politicians sign to promise they will never vote for a tax increase.
In the 112th Congress, 238 representatives and 41 senators -- all but three of them Republicans -- have taken the pledge.
"The rigidity of those pledges is something I donít like," Bush said. "The circumstances change and you canít be wedded to some formula by Grover Norquist. Itís -- who the hell is Grover Norquist, anyway?"
His wife, former First Lady Barbara Bush, did not mince her words either when it came to the anti-tax crusader.
"I think he ought to go back to Alaska," she said, referring to previous comments she made about Sarah Palin in a 2010 interview. "Don't quote me!"
The tactics of the Kenyan...African colonial...

Like the European imperialist who spawned him, the ACP is a destroyer of all forms of democracy.

Here are a few examples of what the British did in order to create (in 1914) what is now called Nigeria and what Obama is doing to you:

Convince the people that "clinging" to any aspect of their cultural (tribal) identity or history is bad and regresses the process of "unity". British Imperialists deeply feared people who were loyal to anything other than the state. "Tribalism" made the imperialists have to work harder to get people to just fall in line. Imperialists pitted tribes against each other in order to create chaos that they then blamed on ethnic rivalry. Today many "educated" Nigerians, having believed that their traditions were irrelevant, remain completely ignorant of their ancestry and the history of their own tribes.
Confiscate the wealth and resources of the area that you govern by any means necessary in order to redistribute wealth. The British used this tactic to present themselves as empathetic and benevolent leaders who wanted everyone to have a "fair shake". Imperialists are not interested in equality for all. They are interested in controlling all.
Convince the masses that your upper-crust university education naturally puts you on an intellectual plane from which to understand everything even when you understand nothing. Imperialists were able to convince the people that their elite university educations allowed them to understand what Africa needed. Many of today's Nigerians-having followed that lead-hold all sorts of degrees and certificates-but what good are they if you can't find a job?
Lie to the people and tell them that progress is being made even though things are clearly becoming worse. One thing that the British forgot to mention to their Nigerian constituents was that one day, the resources that were being used to engineer "progress" (which the British had confiscated from the Africans to begin with!) would eventually run out. After WWII, Western Europe could no longer afford to hold on to their African colonies. So all of the counterfeit countries that the Europeans created were then left high-and-dry to fend for themselves. This was the main reason behind the African independence movements of the1950 and 60's. What will a post-Obama America look like?
Use every available media outlet to perpetuate the belief that you and your followers are the enlightened ones-and that those who refuse to support you are just barbaric, uncivilized, ignorant curmudgeons. This speaks for itself.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/06/obama_...
JEB

United States

#684485 Jul 13, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will defend the constitution. The Kenyan? Not so much.
tea party Upset with Romney

Tea Party Upset

Judson Phillips is the founder of Tea Party Nation, one of the largest Tea Party Groups in the country and the number one national Tea Party site on the Internet.

Is Mitt Romney blowing it? The better question would be, "Has Mitt Romney already blown it?"

Let's start with the basics. Romney is not a conservative. He is a liberal. This is his track record. He won the primary because he had more money than any of the other candidates and quite possibly more than all of them combined. Jonah Goldberg has argued that Romney is a late convert to conservatism, and as such does not speak the language of conservatives, much like someone who tried to pick up a foreign language as an adult.

When Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts declared the Obamacare tax to be just that, a tax, and the law was constitutional because of that, conservatives were outraged. Romney was clueless.

He sent his Etch a Sketch master Eric Fehrnstrom to announce that the campaign considered Obamacare to be a penalty, not a tax. Less than a week earlier, the Supreme Court had managed to do what Romney himself could not do. It united conservatives behind him. In five days, he managed to blow it. In one simple interview, Team Etch a Sketch took the wind out of their own sails and made conservatives simply wonder what the hell he was thinking.

Lapeer, MI

#684486 Jul 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny coming from the poster child who represents what the Obama Team is counting on to win - some of us not being too smart. I wouldn't advertise how right they are if I were you.
Have you been following the Kenyan Snake's attempt to divert the campaign away from important matters like maybe the economy and America's diminishing control of its global interests?

He's got banks of cockroaches pouring over anything in Romney's past again to pick at. He's also got them pouring over potential VP running mates with a fine-toothed comb.

Jaywalking, HS fights and maybe Daycare behavior will be showing up on nightly news reports over the next few months. The Snake is getting desperate and it shows with his Chicago-style poop slinging and innuendo. There is nothing here, folks, but the Uber Goober trying to pull the voters' eyes away from his car wreck laying in the middle of Pennsylvania Ave.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684487 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder when obama is going to release his college records?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684489 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anyone suggesting that Romney has been cheating on his taxes?

I mean, Obama is in charge of the federal government, including the IRS.

Why not just audit him?

Still, I'd sure like to get a look at obama's college records.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684490 Jul 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"?
Ha, Ha.
Bush-Bashing again, I see. Following your leader.
Isn't it difficult following in a snake's footsteps when snake's don't have feet?
A Bush apologist? So sorry.....

Today's slam was a posting of the 'let's give folks with a bad credit history a home' Bush Homeownership speech in response to more Fannie and Freddie wingnut bs.

Though why it doesn't take is a mystery to us all. Well, other than the FOXbots.
RepublicansAgain stGuns

Russellville, KY

#684491 Jul 13, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will defend the constitution. The Kenyan? Not so much.
I keep seeing you post the Kenyan. Even though it wasn't until one year ago Obama was ever in Kenya. Should America be referring to Mitt as the Mexican? Mex Mitt. It does have a ring to it. After all Mitt's dad was born in Mexico.
fred

Milford, CT

#684492 Jul 13, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
tea party Upset with Romney
Tea Party Upset
Judson Phillips is the founder of Tea Party Nation, one of the largest Tea Party Groups in the country and the number one national Tea Party site on the Internet.
Is Mitt Romney blowing it? The better question would be, "Has Mitt Romney already blown it?"
Let's start with the basics. Romney is not a conservative. He is a liberal. This is his track record. He won the primary because he had more money than any of the other candidates and quite possibly more than all of them combined. Jonah Goldberg has argued that Romney is a late convert to conservatism, and as such does not speak the language of conservatives, much like someone who tried to pick up a foreign language as an adult.
When Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts declared the Obamacare tax to be just that, a tax, and the law was constitutional because of that, conservatives were outraged. Romney was clueless.
He sent his Etch a Sketch master Eric Fehrnstrom to announce that the campaign considered Obamacare to be a penalty, not a tax. Less than a week earlier, the Supreme Court had managed to do what Romney himself could not do. It united conservatives behind him. In five days, he managed to blow it. In one simple interview, Team Etch a Sketch took the wind out of their own sails and made conservatives simply wonder what the hell he was thinking.
Tea Party says Anyone but the lawless communist Kenyan

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#684493 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from someone who voted for the monkey, this opinion means nothing.
I spit on you!
:~)
Uh, azzwipe...this is an INTERNET forum. You can't spit on me, stupid. I guess if you're dumb enough to think you can spit on me over the internet, I really shouldn't be concerned if you call our President a monkey.

:)
RepublicansAgain stGuns

Russellville, KY

#684494 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on that one. Maybe he took some classes in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands and hide them. He may have attended a fake school in Bermuda.

Lapeer, MI

#684495 Jul 13, 2012
Florida wrote:
Obama Government Motors (GM) to build 2013 Cadillac XTS in China this year...
-
Obama General Motors Co. announced Monday at the Beijing auto show that it will begin building its all-new 2013 Cadillac XTS sedan in China this year and later will bring the ELR luxury electric coupe in the country.
-
The production announcements mark a significant step in GM's push for Cadillac to become a global brand.
-
"Introducing the XTS is part of our strategy of adding one new model per year to our Cadillac lineup in China through 2016 to address the needs of luxury car buyers nationwide," GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson said in a statement.
-
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120423/A...
-
Shovel Ready you sold out moron??- U.S. Bridges, Roads and infrastructure Being Built by Chinese Firms you soldout libtard dumbasses..
-
Obama Stimulus Plan Sells Out to China, hires outsourced Chinese Firms and Chinese workers instead of American Firms and American union workers for building American road projects, bridges and infrastructure.
-
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-bridges-ro...
-
Every Aspect Of Life In America Has Been Sold Out Since a Sellout Obama Took Over...
-
Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
-
The Plantation Poison and Sell Out of Unconscious Liberalism
-
It's the culture...
Hasn't the Kenyan Snake been accusing Romney of outsourcing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

The Liar-In-Chief is true to his Jerk nature.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684496 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't required to until he's out of office.

But you know how it went:'he will never win!'. So why worry about college records?

And after the fact must now suffice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 183,828
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 34 min Le Duped 71
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Le Duped 168,274
Who is the worst president since WWII ? (Jul '14) 2 hr Zeppelin 1,302
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 4 hr Patriot 18,730
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 4 hr fedupwiththemess 396
Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) 6 hr swedenforever 401
More from around the web