Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
638,141 - 638,160 of 1,096,630 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
trying Jedi mind control, bitch?
Yeah, like, "I am not the foolish Gunner troll you seek. Nothing stinks here. Move along." ROTFALMAO
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama and felons in his life....

President Barack Obama's chief of staff, then a congressman in Illinois, apparently attempted to trade favors with embattled Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich while he was in office, according to newly disclosed e-mails obtained by The Associated Press.

Emanuel agreed to sign a letter to the Chicago Tribune supporting Blagojevich in the face of a scathing editorial by the newspaper that ridiculed the governor for self-promotion. Within hours, Emanuel's own staff asked for a favor of its own: The release of a delayed $2 million grant to a school in his district.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Rahm-Tra...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like Illinois Joe Walsh--not to be confused with the rock star? Newton Blingrich is another good example of conservative serial-sleaze values.
Fake teacher needs to look up thw word "most". Walsh is a deadbeat.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, a real American success story that one is and just to think she gradiated from one of the the nations top high schools, the Kissimmee Kowboys, segregated at the time and topped that off by attending one of the nations top ten universities, U of I where she was married to a math professor yet was devastated by a history prof who teased her about her love for King James.
Math professor, Hah, laughing about that since before this thread was even born.
Hilarious!! Gradiated! that's just priceless
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

"Rezko raised money for Obama when he ran for Illinois senator, but not during his presidential campaign, the AP noted.

Obama also involved Rezko in a house deal after he was elected to the U.S. Senate, a move he later called “a boneheaded mistake,” according to a 2008 report in ABC News.

Obama wanted to purchase a home that the seller had a specific condition on: the adjacent empty lot to the house had to be purchased at the same time, ABC News reported. In the house deal, Rezko’s wife paid the full asking price for that parcel,$625,000.

Obama shelled out $300,000 under the house’s asking price, paying $1.65 million, according to ABC News. Obama then purchased a part of Rezko’s lot for $104,500.

“It was a mistake to have been engaged with him at all in this or any other personal business dealing that would allow him, or anyone else, to believe he had done me a favor,” Obama told the Sun-Times at the time.

Obama said his connection to Rezko was “above board and legal.”

Rezko and others connected to him gave Obama’s 2004 Senate campaign more than $120,000, ABC News reported."

Rezko raised money for Obama when he ran for Illinois senator, but not during his presidential campaign, the AP noted.

Obama also involved Rezko in a house deal after he was elected to the U.S. Senate, a move he later called “a boneheaded mistake,” according to a 2008 report in ABC News.

Obama wanted to purchase a home that the seller had a specific condition on: the adjacent empty lot to the house had to be purchased at the same time, ABC News reported. In the house deal, Rezko’s wife paid the full asking price for that parcel,$625,000.

Obama shelled out $300,000 under the house’s asking price, paying $1.65 million, according to ABC News. Obama then purchased a part of Rezko’s lot for $104,500.

“It was a mistake to have been engaged with him at all in this or any other personal business dealing that would allow him, or anyone else, to believe he had done me a favor,” Obama told the Sun-Times at the time.

Rezko and others connected to him gave Obama’s 2004 Senate campaign more than $120,000, ABC News reported.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/689...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
that's him.
So memorable I couldn't recall his name.
That's what Svetlana said

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like, "I am not the foolish Gunner troll you seek. Nothing stinks here. Move along." ROTFALMAO
Wow.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Contrary to the dominant rhetoric on display, overseas banking is not a crime. People who invest or bank overseas do not hate America. Oftentimes, they are simply banking where their money is earned to avoid the hassle of exchange rate and wire transfer fees. In today’s global economy, earning money in multiple currencies is hardly uncommon.
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, me too, she is a good egg, a little cracked though. I enjoy it when she tries to remember history or add numbers together.
Yeah I forgot about those Carolsteristics. You know Homer, sometimes I get the notion that Carol is someone's sock puppet but then "how could anyone be smart enough to come up with that dumb of a puppet? Jim Henson is dead, and the others are in Vegas.

OT, WBRE is a huge hit down here Homer and it would blow the shyt out of the ratings folks if it beats any local station in any time slot.

That programming is very weird, throwback to happier days I guess, little violence and much happiness is what I'm seeing. Not like here at all where folks are firing or stabbing at anything that moves.

And the ads are way cool, Knoebles Grove, Pocono Downs etc. That shyt reeks with the happiness of a bygone era as does the freshly scrubbed hottie on PA live who still uses her weird given name.

One of our top local anchors is a veteran of that station, Lauren Rowe, you may remember her as Carmelita Schmegma.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Feed that miscarriage pomegranates yet?

Hahahaha!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Flack?
The wife of a West Virginia man accused of torturing and abusing her for years says he did not intentionally hurt her.
Stephanie Lizon testified Friday at a preliminary hearing for her husband, 37-year-old Peter Lizon. She denies allegations that Peter Lizon bound her with chains.
She says her feet were injured in a farming accident and a frying pan injury was incidental contact during an argument.
He's from Czech Republic!
LiboTards Unite

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

The left is going into hiding. More will not be attending the DNC, chuckle chuckle

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
"Rezko raised money for Obama when he ran for Illinois senator, but not during his presidential campaign, the AP noted.
Rezko and others connected to him gave Obama’s 2004 Senate campaign more than $120,000, ABC News reported."
Rezko raised money for Obama when he ran for Illinois senator, but not during his presidential campaign, the AP noted.
Rezko and others connected to him gave Obama’s 2004 Senate campaign more than $120,000, ABC News reported.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/689...
Gee, Jason-J, sometimes from London, Ky, do you have something a little more up to date? Can't namE and Gunner send you some emails that haven't been around since Reagan was in control of his faculties?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Dems use wildfires to call for hearings on climate change

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2377...

How about hearings on-

The cancellation of crucial aerial tanker contract?

Or the removal of forest assess roads during the Clinton administration?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I forgot about those Carolsteristics. You know Homer, sometimes I get the notion that Carol is someone's sock puppet but then "how could anyone be smart enough to come up with that dumb of a puppet? Jim Henson is dead, and the others are in Vegas.
OT, WBRE is a huge hit down here Homer and it would blow the shyt out of the ratings folks if it beats any local station in any time slot.
That programming is very weird, throwback to happier days I guess, little violence and much happiness is what I'm seeing. Not like here at all where folks are firing or stabbing at anything that moves.
And the ads are way cool, Knoebles Grove, Pocono Downs etc. That shyt reeks with the happiness of a bygone era as does the freshly scrubbed hottie on PA live who still uses her weird given name.
One of our top local anchors is a veteran of that station, Lauren Rowe, you may remember her as Carmelita Schmegma.
What can I say, we are just living the life out here in the Poconos.:)
LiboTards Unite

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

And now the 2nd biggest pile dung shows up,
LeosAnus.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA LIES and gets caught...

Bain Capital sends the following statement, following today's Boston Globe article reporting that MItt Romney was CEO there until 2002:

Mitt Romney left Bain Capital in February 1999 to run the Olympics and has had absolutely no involvement with the management or investment activities of the firm or with any of its portfolio companies since the day of his departure. Due to the sudden nature of Mr. Romney's departure, he remained the sole stockholder for a time while formal ownership was being documented and transferred to the group of partners who took over management of the firm in 1999. Accordingly, Mr. Romney was reported in various capacities on SEC filings during this period."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/07/b...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
emaam has a friend besides gunner?
Who knew.
Yes, he and the other super sleuth went searching for russian brides together the other night
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

As of August 10th, 2011, 113 individuals are now known to have been convicted for voter fraud
committed in 2008. We believe this is the highest number of voter fraud convictions obtained in any
state for a single election cycle since 1936. In fact, according to a 2006 Justice Department report, there
have been more convictions for voter fraud in Minnesota from just the 2008 election than the DOJ was
able to prosecute over a five year span, nationwide."

http://www.electionintegritywatch.com/documen...
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama will be re-elected no doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••