Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684490 Jul 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"?
Ha, Ha.
Bush-Bashing again, I see. Following your leader.
Isn't it difficult following in a snake's footsteps when snake's don't have feet?
A Bush apologist? So sorry.....

Today's slam was a posting of the 'let's give folks with a bad credit history a home' Bush Homeownership speech in response to more Fannie and Freddie wingnut bs.

Though why it doesn't take is a mystery to us all. Well, other than the FOXbots.
RepublicansAgain stGuns

Russellville, KY

#684491 Jul 13, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will defend the constitution. The Kenyan? Not so much.
I keep seeing you post the Kenyan. Even though it wasn't until one year ago Obama was ever in Kenya. Should America be referring to Mitt as the Mexican? Mex Mitt. It does have a ring to it. After all Mitt's dad was born in Mexico.
fred

Milford, CT

#684492 Jul 13, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
tea party Upset with Romney
Tea Party Upset
Judson Phillips is the founder of Tea Party Nation, one of the largest Tea Party Groups in the country and the number one national Tea Party site on the Internet.
Is Mitt Romney blowing it? The better question would be, "Has Mitt Romney already blown it?"
Let's start with the basics. Romney is not a conservative. He is a liberal. This is his track record. He won the primary because he had more money than any of the other candidates and quite possibly more than all of them combined. Jonah Goldberg has argued that Romney is a late convert to conservatism, and as such does not speak the language of conservatives, much like someone who tried to pick up a foreign language as an adult.
When Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts declared the Obamacare tax to be just that, a tax, and the law was constitutional because of that, conservatives were outraged. Romney was clueless.
He sent his Etch a Sketch master Eric Fehrnstrom to announce that the campaign considered Obamacare to be a penalty, not a tax. Less than a week earlier, the Supreme Court had managed to do what Romney himself could not do. It united conservatives behind him. In five days, he managed to blow it. In one simple interview, Team Etch a Sketch took the wind out of their own sails and made conservatives simply wonder what the hell he was thinking.
Tea Party says Anyone but the lawless communist Kenyan

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#684493 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from someone who voted for the monkey, this opinion means nothing.
I spit on you!
:~)
Uh, azzwipe...this is an INTERNET forum. You can't spit on me, stupid. I guess if you're dumb enough to think you can spit on me over the internet, I really shouldn't be concerned if you call our President a monkey.

:)
RepublicansAgain stGuns

Russellville, KY

#684494 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder when obama is going to release his college records?
Right on that one. Maybe he took some classes in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands and hide them. He may have attended a fake school in Bermuda.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#684495 Jul 13, 2012
Florida wrote:
Obama Government Motors (GM) to build 2013 Cadillac XTS in China this year...
-
Obama General Motors Co. announced Monday at the Beijing auto show that it will begin building its all-new 2013 Cadillac XTS sedan in China this year and later will bring the ELR luxury electric coupe in the country.
-
The production announcements mark a significant step in GM's push for Cadillac to become a global brand.
-
"Introducing the XTS is part of our strategy of adding one new model per year to our Cadillac lineup in China through 2016 to address the needs of luxury car buyers nationwide," GM Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson said in a statement.
-
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120423/A...
-
Shovel Ready you sold out moron??- U.S. Bridges, Roads and infrastructure Being Built by Chinese Firms you soldout libtard dumbasses..
-
Obama Stimulus Plan Sells Out to China, hires outsourced Chinese Firms and Chinese workers instead of American Firms and American union workers for building American road projects, bridges and infrastructure.
-
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-bridges-ro...
-
Every Aspect Of Life In America Has Been Sold Out Since a Sellout Obama Took Over...
-
Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
-
The Plantation Poison and Sell Out of Unconscious Liberalism
-
It's the culture...
Hasn't the Kenyan Snake been accusing Romney of outsourcing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

The Liar-In-Chief is true to his Jerk nature.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684496 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder when obama is going to release his college records?
He isn't required to until he's out of office.

But you know how it went:'he will never win!'. So why worry about college records?

And after the fact must now suffice?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684497 Jul 13, 2012
Reports that a 29 yo Obama campaign staffer has died at the Chicago headquarters.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#684498 Jul 13, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred thinks you're a Soros plant spreading commie propaganda.
The Kenyan 's communist coup has been an abject failure. America hates him.
ONLY 3? WaPo Fact Checker gives the Obama campaign 3 “Pinocchios” for using Bain’s SEC documents to portray Romney as a criminal. Well, somebody should give Mother Jones, the Boston Globe, and TPM a Pinocchio for not knowing where the story came from....
UPDATE: Ed Rendell — Team Obama went “a little bit too far with the felony business.”
It doesn’t seem to me that Obama’s doing especially well, but judging by the flailing and desperation we’re seeing from his campaign, it must seem to them that he’s doing worse than I think.
antb thinks you're a half-wit mouth breather who watches nothing but Faux News and gets all his information off the internet at Infowars, a.k.a., For Those Who Wear Tin Foil Hats.

Read it and weep, bucko! You're in the minority now...Obama is ahead in almost every poll....LOL!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Obama 2012!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684499 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anyone suggesting that Romney has been cheating on his taxes?
I mean, Obama is in charge of the federal government, including the IRS.
Why not just audit him?
Still, I'd sure like to get a look at obama's college records.
It seems that Mitt just doesn't want to alienate the common man by showing the world how wealthy he is.

And now we have the Bain questions.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684500 Jul 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"?
Ha, Ha.
Bush-Bashing again, I see. Following your leader.
Isn't it difficult following in a snake's footsteps when snake's don't have feet?
Obama would win in a landslide against Bush. Bush acts as if he isn't running the president. Go figure..

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#684501 Jul 13, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, azzwipe...this is an INTERNET forum. You can't spit on me, stupid. I guess if you're dumb enough to think you can spit on me over the internet, I really shouldn't be concerned if you call our President a monkey.
:)
I spit on you.

Oh! and your President is a monkey!

Lapeer, MI

#684502 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A Bush apologist? So sorry.....
Today's slam was a posting of the 'let's give folks with a bad credit history a home' Bush Homeownership speech in response to more Fannie and Freddie wingnut bs.
Though why it doesn't take is a mystery to us all. Well, other than the FOXbots.
All the YouTube videos of Bunny Fwank lying to the viewers just goes right over your little head doesn't it?

That's because your head is buried deep in a wet and warm place.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684503 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't required to until he's out of office.
But you know how it went:'he will never win!'. So why worry about college records?
And after the fact must now suffice?
Romney isn't required to show anymore tax returns if he chooses not to.

What laws has he broken? and if he has broken the law, why isn't he being prosecuted or at least audited?

Are you accusing Romney of tax evasion?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684504 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that Mitt just doesn't want to alienate the common man by showing the world how wealthy he is.
Overwhelming majority of voters states the wealth of a candidate will not influence their vote.

After all there has been Kennedy, Kerry, etc. The voters think the Bain Truthers are hypocrites.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684505 Jul 13, 2012
RepublicansAgainstGuns wrote:
<quoted text>Right on that one. Maybe he took some classes in Switzerland or the Cayman Islands and hide them. He may have attended a fake school in Bermuda.
Or maybe he got his college education paid for with taxpayer dollars by lying and using a student visa.

Maybe!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684506 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt has done more for the "common man than Oblunder has.

But then, Oblunder has never earned a private sector dollar or employed anyone.

Disconnect?

There are no legitimate questions concerning Bain.

Thats a "No Bainer"

Lapeer, MI

#684507 Jul 13, 2012
RepublicansAgainstGuns wrote:
<quoted text>I keep seeing you post the Kenyan. Even though it wasn't until one year ago Obama was ever in Kenya. Should America be referring to Mitt as the Mexican? Mex Mitt. It does have a ring to it. After all Mitt's dad was born in Mexico.
"Before attending Harvard Law School, Obama decided to visit relatives in Kenya."

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreams_from_My_F...

You are a misinformed liar.

The Kenyan Snake is fully deserving of all the low-down monikers he has received and will receive going into the future.

Call a spade a spade.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#684508 Jul 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
79% of GM's sales last month were government purchase,
This is the result of a f*cking dumbass not being able to read. 79% of GM sales last month were not government purchase.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684509 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like an anti-birther: why, why, why?
Because the American people need to know the truth!
And dude, after losing 140 court 'cases','attacking' birthers is not how I would phrase it.
And BTW.....I just had my birther 'lawyer' sue you. See you in court buddy.
Oh yeah, my Bain Truther lawyer will be serving papers on you. See you in court nit wit, LOL.

One thing about you is when you get desperate you say the dumbest things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Bieber 185,078
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min American Lady 172,271
Netanyahu speech exposes partisan and diplomati... 24 min Fox_Y_Fiends 66
Congress sends Homeland bill to Obama without c... 2 hr Le Duped 1
High court takes up major fight over health law... 2 hr goonsquad 7
Opinion: New Hillary Clinton scandal won't stick 7 hr lolol 4
Who is the worst president since WWII ? (Jul '14) 9 hr Here Is One 1,423
More from around the web