Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#684513 Jul 13, 2012
WARNING: Take your Potassium Iodide before going to bed tonight and all weekend.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684514 Jul 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the result of a f*cking dumbass not being able to read. 79% of GM sales last month were not government purchase.
Wow, you are dumb ass -prove it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#684515 Jul 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would win in a landslide against Bush. Bush acts as if he isn't running the president. Go figure..
Ha, Ha.
Bush-Bashing again, I see. Following your leader.
Isn't it difficult following in a snake's footsteps when snake's don't have feet?

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#684516 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe he got his college education paid for with taxpayer dollars by lying and using a student visa.
Maybe!
Bronach is a child molestor than fondles little boys & girls.

maybe
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684517 Jul 13, 2012
Okay re-read article the reason GM sales are suddenly propped up is the government increase the purchase of GM cars by 79%. We-the Citizens-who still are stock holders in GM are increasing our purchases of GM products to prop up its' sagging sales.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684518 Jul 13, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, Ha.
Bush-Bashing again, I see. Following your leader.
Isn't it difficult following in a snake's footsteps when snake's don't have feet?
I was being sarcastic. Try this again-

Obama will win in a landslide against Bush as he acts like he is campaigning against Bush. Bush acts like he isn't even running for President this year.

It looses something when you have to explain it.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684519 Jul 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bronach is a child molestor than fondles little boys & girls.
maybe
Nit wit
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684520 Jul 13, 2012
Whatever Obama says is the truth at the moment he says it, and not a millisecond before or after!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#684521 Jul 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the penalty for not buying insurance, where are all these tax increases on the middle class?
Stupid fckn parrot. Far from paid for

Tanning tax

Medical equipment tax

Then this gem

" The tax would kick in on plans exceeding $23,000 annually for family coverage and $8,500 for individuals, starting in 2013. In the first year it would affect relatively few people in the middle class. But because of the steadily rising costs of health care in the U.S., more and more plans would reach the taxation threshold each year.

Within three years of its implementation, according to the Congressional Budget Office, the tax would apply to nearly 20 percent of all workers with employer-provided health coverage in the country, affecting some 31 million people. Within six years, according to Congressís Joint Committee on Taxation, the tax would reach a fifth of all households earning between $50,000 and $75,000 annually. Those families can hardly be considered very wealthy.

Proponents say the tax will raise nearly $150 billion over 10 years, but thereís a catch. Itís not expected to raise this money directly."
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#684522 Jul 13, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you speak Russian
It only happens when you're drunk; oh...that would be all the time.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684523 Jul 13, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan works his slaves to death. Bain? What's Bain?
Obama Campaign Worker Collapses at Chicago Campaign HQ and Dies
Friday, July 13, 2012
suntimes.com ^| July 13, 2012 | Lynn Sweet
Alex Okrent, a staffer in the Obama for America campaign who has worked with Barack Obamaís political team since 2004, died Friday after collapsing in the Chicago headquarters.
So sorry to hear about Obama staffer Alex Okrent. Horrible to lose someone that young. Prayers for his family.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#684524 Jul 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the photograph of HW signing the treaty & yet you still were so stupid you denied it.
You mean hw standing behind Clinton who was signing the treaty.

Fck liar.

New Oxford, PA

#684525 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>When asked in 2009 if Obamacareís individual mandate constituted a tax increase, President Obama had a firm response:ďI absolutely reject that notion.Ē
But now, given the Supreme Courtís ruling on his health care law, the president must admit that the individual mandate in indeed a tax. Itís either that, or admitting to its unconstitutionality.
As tax increases go, Obamacare is a doozy. President Obama vowed not to tax any family making less than $250,000 annually. Obamacare will do just that. And unfortunately, it isnít the only tax that middle class Americans will have to shoulder, The Heritage Foundationís Alyene Senger explains:
The individual mandate is far from alone on Heritageís lengthy list of Obamacareís new taxes and penalties, many of which will heavily impact the middle class. Altogether, Obamacareís taxes and penalties will accumulate an additional $500 billion in new revenue over a 10-year period. Yesterday, a senior economist for The Wall Street Journal revealed that 75 percent of Obamacareís new taxes will be paid for by American families making under $120,000 a year. Among the taxes that will hit the middle class are the individual mandate, a 2.3 percent excise tax on medical devices, a 10 percent excise tax on indoor tanning, and an increase of the floor on medical deductions from 7.5 percent of adjusted gross income to 10 percent.
http://www.myheritage.org/news/middle-class-a...

Tanning & an excise tax on medical equipment?

This is all you got to run screaming thru the streets?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684526 Jul 13, 2012
When asked what his biggest failure was during the last four years, Obama stated "not good enough story teller."

Hmmm, the public didn't believe "Bush did it"

New Oxford, PA

#684527 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt has done more for the "common man than Oblunder has.
But then, Oblunder has never earned a private sector dollar or employed anyone.
Disconnect?
There are no legitimate questions concerning Bain.
Thats a "No Bainer"
:~)
So, still spreading the lie that Obama never earned a private sector dollar

Hoe pathetic you are.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684528 Jul 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No big deal that this excise tax will be passed on to patients causing increase health care cost?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684529 Jul 13, 2012
"Obama says the "Buck stops with the CEO." Good, I guess he won't object to taking the blame for Fast and Furious, the economy, etc. then."
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#684530 Jul 13, 2012
RepublicansAgainstGuns wrote:
<quoted text>I keep seeing you post the Kenyan. Even though it wasn't until one year ago Obama was ever in Kenya. Should America be referring to Mitt as the Mexican? Mex Mitt. It does have a ring to it. After all Mitt's dad was born in Mexico.
Clever!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#684531 Jul 13, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi-Ya Da-Vey,

I'm happy you're here. I have something I want to ask your opinion about. I spend a lot of time traveling around Northeast Pennsylvania and get to talk to a lot of people in my travels. I've been hearing the same manner of speech wherever I go and it sort of puzzles me. Why do I hear the word bastard right after the word black when people refer to Bammy? Do you think it's a literal or a figurative way of speaking? You seem to be an authorrity when it comes to Bammy, so I value your opinion.

LOL

New Oxford, PA

#684532 Jul 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid fckn parrot. Far from paid for
Tanning tax
Medical equipment tax
Then this gem
" The tax would kick in on plans exceeding $23,000 annually for family coverage and $8,500 for individuals, starting in 2013. In the first year it would affect relatively few people in the middle class. But because of the steadily rising costs of health care in the U.S., more and more plans would reach the taxation threshold each year.
Within three years of its implementation, according to the Congressional Budget Office, the tax would apply to nearly 20 percent of all workers with employer-provided health coverage in the country, affecting some 31 million people. Within six years, according to Congressís Joint Committee on Taxation, the tax would reach a fifth of all households earning between $50,000 and $75,000 annually. Those families can hardly be considered very wealthy.
Proponents say the tax will raise nearly $150 billion over 10 years, but thereís a catch. Itís not expected to raise this money directly."
Tanning. wow

Everyone makes medical equipment??

People will adjust their plans not to be considered cadillac.

I would think most earning between 50-75K are getting excellent benefits through their unions. Unions will negotiate new contracts to avoid this.

The employees are not taxed. The provider is.

Your information is old & incorrect.

I would suggest you get better informed in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 175,529
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 43 min scirocco 156
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,824
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 1 hr swedenforever 226
News U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 2 hr Patriot 18,737
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 2 hr Black SAVAGES 415
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr LIbEralS 34,107
More from around the web