Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#684423 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH?
I never said i was in the Air force.
I never claimed to have any children.
Unlike you, i don't lie about those things.
You didn't have any children either.
If God didn't stop you, the state would.
Pomegranate?
:~)
You were in the Air Force? You don't even read on a semi-literate level. Like all dumb-ass Gnarly Old Pricks, you just keep stonewalling when caught. It won't work. We all know you Enoch-knock...liar, idiot, troll. Maybe you should lose a few of the tells and the CA ip before you make an even more permanent loser of yourself...let Cherokreep serve as a lesson to ya'...

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#684424 Jul 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
To which obama answered "it's in asia".
57th state. Right?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684425 Jul 13, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Only because they can't issue a stamp until five years after his death. I'll never put one in my stamp collection.
Perhaps I'll get that stamp in the next 5 years then.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684426 Jul 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
The story is unraveling rather quickly.
The Bain Truthers are in trouble-big time. Story unravels with several sources calling it LIES.

So Obama the leader of the lying Bain Truthers decides maybe he can give his LIE more mileage if he demands idiotic things that proves nothing- tax forms and Romney must answer Obama's questions. LOL, no he doesn't Obama.

Obama you LIED and you got caught!!

Bain Truthers are morons!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684427 Jul 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You were in the Air Force? You don't even read on a semi-literate level. Like all dumb-ass Gnarly Old Pricks, you just keep stonewalling when caught. It won't work. We all know you Enoch-knock...liar, idiot, troll. Maybe you should lose a few of the tells and the CA ip before you make an even more permanent loser of yourself...let Cherokreep serve as a lesson to ya'...
Once again, you and your dead rotting fetus are just rambling on with nonsense and incoherent ravings.

Is it hungry? why are you neglecting the dead thing?

Whats a ca ip?

This code means nothing to me or anyone.

Do dead rotting fetuses even wear diapers?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#684428 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
57th state. Right?
If only. Obama thinks Hawaii is part of Asia.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#684429 Jul 13, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they can go hunting for "small varmints" together
If they do, you'd better hide.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#684430 Jul 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Flashback....
http://www.blogadilla.com/img/huckabee_family...
http://fromtheleft.files.wordpress.com/2011/0...
Mike Huckabee's dog killer son, David Huckabee
I'm roaring! The mother is strangling that dog, he got it from his momma
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684431 Jul 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
The story is unraveling rather quickly.
Much faster than a birther story.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#684432 Jul 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bain Truthers are in trouble-big time. Story unravels with several sources calling it LIES.
So Obama the leader of the lying Bain Truthers decides maybe he can give his LIE more mileage if he demands idiotic things that proves nothing- tax forms and Romney must answer Obama's questions. LOL, no he doesn't Obama.
Obama you LIED and you got caught!!
Bain Truthers are morons!
Obama mud slinging so early in the campaign shows his desperation.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684433 Jul 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Hey Bainers....
Mitt Romney’s Shifting Bain Story
Prior to taking leave to run the Olympics in 1999, Mr. Romney took a leave of absence from Bain Capital during his 1994 Senate campaign. Another Globe article published in 2002 contains a quote from a former Bain Capital executive named Marc B. Wolpow who said Mr. Romney remained in a very active role at Bain Capital while he was supposedly on a leave of absence for his Senate race.
“I reported directly to Mitt Romney ... You can’t be CEO of Bain Capital and say,`I really don’t know what my guys were doing,’” Mr. Wolpow said of Mr. Romney role at the company during his leave.
Mr. Wolpow declined to comment on this story. The Politicker reached out to Mr. Fehrnstrom multiple times yesterday to see why his current explanation of Mr. Romney’s departure from Bain is different than the one he gave the Globe a decade ago but we have yet to receive a response.
http://politicker.com/2012/07/romney-bain/
No so call new evidence. More re-runs of the old same news.

http://factcheck.org/2012/07/romneys-bain-yea...

Two executives of Bain who are Obama supporters back Romney's claim.

Bain Truthers are making fools of themselfs.
fred

Milford, CT

#684434 Jul 13, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they can go hunting for "small varmints" together
Too busy to attend?

Attendance by women down at annual atheist conference...

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684435 Jul 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You were in the Air Force? You don't even read on a semi-literate level. Like all dumb-ass Gnarly Old Pricks, you just keep stonewalling when caught. It won't work. We all know you Enoch-knock...liar, idiot, troll. Maybe you should lose a few of the tells and the CA ip before you make an even more permanent loser of yourself...let Cherokreep serve as a lesson to ya'...
Oh! you think I'm in California? LMAO!

A place I would never, ever live.

Maybe I'm in Covington.

Maybe not.

Perhaps Wheeling.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684436 Jul 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what dem said
" your daughter prefers I spit on my dk before anal."
You're trash, lily.
Lily is a vulgar idiot.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#684437 Jul 13, 2012
Birther progress

We often focus on the 140 lawsuits that the birthers have lost as evidence that birthers are complete and utter failures; however, I would like to look at it another way and highlight the progress the birthers have made.......

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/birthe...

....So really the birthers have won. They now know Barack Obama was born in Hawaii; they know that the children of aliens born in the United States are eligible to the Presidency, and they know that the Congress is there to make sure nothing goes wrong. It was a long an torturous road, but they have arrived and to borrow a phrase from Professor Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone:

Well done, birthers. Well done.

There are some birthers, I should add, that don’t seem to be ready to celebrate their success, perhaps because they find happiness in the race itself. The anti-birthers have won as well but have less to celebrate, having know the outcome all along.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#684438 Jul 13, 2012
I guess i voted for a guy that wanted to make everyone happy and just ended up making things worse.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684439 Jul 13, 2012
Pelosi Making Millions From Off Shore Investments.

Uh-oh.

http://pfds.opensecrets.org/N00007360_2011.pd...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#684440 Jul 13, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you and your dead rotting fetus are just rambling on with nonsense and incoherent ravings.
Is it hungry? why are you neglecting the dead thing?
Whats a ca ip?
This code means nothing to me or anyone.
Do dead rotting fetuses even wear diapers?
Let me be the last intelligent, attractive woman to tell you, GFY Loser. I have much better things to do right now than read your tripe, but we all know what you are and that your departure from the planet will not be a bad thing. Why don't you take a little responsibility for achieving that objective?'night, Lyin' Loser.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#684441 Jul 13, 2012
Funny...

Obama keeps running against Bush...

"Sure looks like Obama would CRUSH Bush if the election were held today. It's like Bush isn't even campaigning."

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#684442 Jul 13, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If only. Obama thinks Hawaii is part of Asia.
He keeps borrowing from them. Maybe the whole United states is now part of Asia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,809
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 26 min Earthling-1 33,474
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min republiCONS 165,461
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 1 hr truth to power 437
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr barefoot2626 1,099
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 3 hr xxxrayted 231
"Obama's actions have vindicated the brutal beh... 4 hr TeaBagging for Am... 3
More from around the web