Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#650403 May 25, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Hilarious
Nice to see ypu two mutts hitting it off. But you'll only be disappointed. Dem only has eyes for felch. Maybe felch will let you clean up the santorum when he's done.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#650404 May 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon (slightly), all you people in your (can't even use the word right for sane any more) capable minds. Did you notice Don't Snow Me has piled (appropriate term)up about 600 posts in three days as Westerner? If Sybil was a hoax, what does that make some of the loonies here? On the bright side, they don't have a Harvard reunion page to update their status to prisoner like the Unibomber.
About time you woke up.
JEB

United States

#650405 May 25, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
JOHN LENNON - GOD LYRICS
God is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain
I'll say it again
God is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain
I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-Ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in yoga
I don't believe in kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles
I just believe in me
Yoko and me
And that's reality
The dream is over
What can I say?
The dream is over
Yesterday
I was the dream weaver
But now I'm reborn
I was the Walrus
But now I'm John
And so dear friends
You just have to carry on
The dream is over
its' a song, made money, he was a millionaire talking about dreams.
Not my dreams

Buddy Holly was as impressive
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#650406 May 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon (slightly), all you people in your (can't even use the word right for sane any more) capable minds. Did you notice Don't Snow Me has piled (appropriate term)up about 600 posts in three days as Westerner? If Sybil was a hoax, what does that make some of the loonies here? On the bright side, they don't have a Harvard reunion page to update their status to prisoner like the Unibomber.
And not only on this thread either. But it's a beautiful sunny day in Florida, after many days of rain; the Heat won game 6, and it's Friday of a long weekend. Note that swine galt is missing, along with his partner from the sunny clime and the killer of Etan Patz has confessed after 30 years. Oh my. Coinkydink?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#650407 May 25, 2012
to Yeppers:
“The thing the sixties did was show us the possibility and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn’t the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.”
That interview was his last. Six hours later he was killed.
This brought tears to my eyes, Yepperz, are you a John Lennon buff?
Homer was on his way to a construction site with a fellow worker, heard about his death on the car radio on the way. Good thing my co-worker didn't see the tears welling up in my eyes. Sure, Homer human.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#650408 May 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Go ahead and attack "czechs" then bitch about other's bigotry. Stupid fckn hypocrite.
Homer has been called a Stupid fckn hypocrite, it's not true about me but I have been called one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#650409 May 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Go ahead and attack "czechs" then bitch about other's bigotry. Stupid fckn hypocrite.
I knew it

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#650411 May 25, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be Waxturd although the frequent use of the word "douchebag" suggests it's Don't Snow Me. New and improved version.
That's who it is, only retard name I could think of was "Waxman".
Wanko

Allentown, PA

#650412 May 25, 2012
Obama became president because there was a moron in the White House before him who let big business run wild and nearly bankrupt the country. During those years, they dumbed down the younger generation, and now they can get away with anything. Enjoy
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#650414 May 25, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivanka Trump is attractive. People run through wives too often in the US, to quick to divorce.
Reading Robert Caro's biography on LBJ, not all that pleasant a read but revealing as to how the political system works.
Yes you told me, how is the writing? Those biographies can be dull, I'd rather watch a documentary on it. Da Donald treated Ivanka badly; he's really an awful man, so crass. His daughter is beautiful though.

Location hidden

#650415 May 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone arrives at that conclusion.
Nope, only right wing retards like you. I'm obviously not a right wing retard so the rest tend to tolerate me though I do get flamed now and again. I'm not a Girlyman though so I can take it.
JEB

United States

#650416 May 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindenburg homer is going to be shocked on election night when America gives him the finger..liberal cocoon?..more like mummy flukers
MICHAEL BARONE: Cocooned Liberals Unprepared For Political Debate.“Cocooning has an asymmetrical effect on liberals and conservatives. Even in a cocoon, conservatives cannot avoid liberal mainstream media, liberal Hollywood entertainment and, these days, the liberal Obama administration. They’re made uncomfortably aware of the arguments of those on the other side. Which gives them an advantage in fashioning their own responses.”
"conservative Hip Hop cocoon talk" strait from People Magazine.

"Pop culture fred" replaces birth certificate fred?

peace
fred

Milford, CT

#650418 May 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What were the bills passed by the Democratic Congress and signed by Bush that caused this?
Drill ..baby..drill ring a bell... doofus...
Democrats assault on free enterprise started the minute Pelosi got the gavel and America got the shaft.
America gets it.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#650419 May 25, 2012
to Yeppers:
“The thing the sixties did was show us the possibility and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn’t the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.”
That interview was his last. Six hours later he was killed.
This brought tears to my eyes, Yepperz, are you a John Lennon buff?
Yeah I (was) still am a big fan. He had one of the greatest rock n roll singing voices of all time. I live uptown not far from where he lived and she still lives. Used to see him walking round town all the time. Never wanted to bother him. Everyone gave him his space. He could be anonymous living in NY.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#650420 May 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Hindenburg homer is going to be shocked on election night when America gives him the finger..liberal cocoon?..more like mummy flukers
MICHAEL BARONE: Cocooned Liberals Unprepared For Political Debate.“Cocooning has an asymmetrical effect on liberals and conservatives. Even in a cocoon, conservatives cannot avoid liberal mainstream media, liberal Hollywood entertainment and, these days, the liberal Obama administration. They’re made uncomfortably aware of the arguments of those on the other side. Which gives them an advantage in fashioning their own responses.”
Michael Barone = rightwing hack. That stuff will rot what's left of your brain Fred.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#650421 May 25, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL! I liked her. The daughter should be grateful that she looks like her mother. Ivanka Trump has a clothing and shoe line in Macy's. My daughter picked up a top from the line and I said, no, we're not supporting the Trumps! She said, I knew you'd say that!
The newest wife to be found in his wallet sell junk jewelry on QVC or something...poor immigrant must need to keep hustling to make ends meet.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#650423 May 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer was on his way to a construction site with a fellow worker, heard about his death on the car radio on the way. Good thing my co-worker didn't see the tears welling up in my eyes. Sure, Homer human.
I was living in Montreal. Never forget that day either.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#650424 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's who it is, only retard name I could think of was "Waxman".
Yep, can't disguise that brand of stupidity.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#650425 May 25, 2012
Wanko wrote:
Obama became president because there was a moron in the White House before him who let big business run wild and nearly bankrupt the country. During those years, they dumbed down the younger generation, and now they can get away with anything. Enjoy
Sorry Wanko, only one poster from Bethlehem, PA per thread.

Location hidden

#650426 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So it was YOU - and another 'cwazy libwal'- who gave my briliant speech those bad icons.
To think I almost added "no applause please" too. I was just that confident.
However, unfortunately for you - and me - and everyone - everything I said was the absolute truth.
I understand now and I think I can help. You see, in this world truth has an independent quality unlike in your world where just wishing something were true makes it true.

No need to thank me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Le Duped 155,497
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 48 min Dont be Dopey 38
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 1 hr GOTP 116
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 4 hr mjjcpa 609
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 5 hr john 67
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr dont drink the ko... 32,793

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE