Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Windermere, FL

#650503 May 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed!
Your simple world too.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650504 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand now and I think I can help. You see, in this world truth has an independent quality unlike in your world where just wishing something were true makes it true.
No need to thank me.
Good. I wasn't going to.
Norton

United States

#650505 May 25, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
The fence Homer would like us to think he sits on leans far to the left.
Everything seems left to a GOP Republi-Nazi.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650506 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I'm not here to abuse them, just retarded right wingers (I know, that's redundant). Your level of suck is completely independent of theirs so there's no balance required.
So that makes you the same two-faced libertarian/liberal you've always been.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#650507 May 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldn't you be getting ready for your Walmart job?
He doesn't work there Friday nights, he just goes there to cruise for "babes".
carol

Windermere, FL

#650508 May 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Can I thank you on her behalf?
Thank Tenzing all you want on your own behalf.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#650509 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty remarkable statement. President Bush single-handedly "let" big business run wild and bankrupt the country.
It must be easy living in your simple world.
He had Republican help in Congress.

DEREGULATION!!! DEREGULATION!!!

Sound familiar Carol?

Mitt today: "DEREGULATION. DEREGULATION!
carol

Windermere, FL

#650510 May 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
well said!
Lol!
...from one flaming liberal to another who claims he isn't...
Norton

United States

#650511 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax dollars will always be in place to keep the poor alive.
The waste and duplication is what you agree with.
Which makes you a liberal.
"Waste and duplication" is what your parents said when you were born.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650512 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No you wouldn't. Bush doubled the debt and he's your hero. You had plenty of opportunity to "speak[ing] the same truths".
Now, apologize to Jesus and go wash your mouth out with soap.
9/11 helped double the debt. Two wars helped double the debt. A housing market collapse helped double the debt.

Now go suck an egg.

Newville, PA

#650513 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax dollars will always be in place to keep the poor alive.
The waste and duplication is what you agree with.
Which makes you a liberal.
Alive....living in cardboard boxes eating at food out of a can.

No one, Carol, agrees with waste & duplication. Quit being being such a drama queen.

Location hidden

#650514 May 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back to that "truth" post you wrote and see how nicely it applies to you.
Seems quite a few of my posts really stick with you.

Yours don't in case you were wondering.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650515 May 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer glad he only has a short time to post today, this could turn ugly.
Only by someone else.

I said all I'm going to say.
Norton

United States

#650516 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty remarkable statement. President Bush single-handedly "let" big business run wild and bankrupt the country.
It must be easy living in your simple world.
Hey, Cretin Carol.

Does Enron, Tyco an Worldcom ring a bell?

How about Halliburton running up huge overcharges in Iraq for work it never did.

Now put on your dunce cap, sit down and shut up.

Newville, PA

#650517 May 25, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
The fence Homer would like us to think he sits on leans far to the left.
You & Eman can't even see the fence.

Location hidden

#650518 May 25, 2012
Bjorn wrote:
Think people, you shouldn´t be divided into followers of Obama or Romney, because both these candidates are bad and they don´t intend to make world peace, prosperity in USA etc. They are guys, who are chosen by lobbists and they realize politics of lobbists- wars, bailouts, debts and it is very stupid, criminal and dangerous politics and it will ruin USA.
You have unfortunatelly in USA only two parties and there is no big choice. But it is good candidate - RON PAUL, who will make prosperity in USA and who will make real peace by end of wars and taking your troops back to USA and he will stop war donations. And Ron Paul will make lower taxes for US middle class, he will support fnancially retired people, he will support financially middle class and he will give aid for poor Americans. He will repeal some bad acts, which limit freedom and democracy in USA. Ron Paul is really the best presidential candidate and the only chance for USA and for the world.
Why is it the big dumb Swede gets what all you moronic right wingers can't seem to get?
Norton

United States

#650519 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 helped double the debt. Two wars helped double the debt. A housing market collapse helped double the debt.
Now go suck an egg.
Yeah, nice job there on 9-11.

Worst terror attack in U.S. history and who's on duty?

The dimwit republicans.

And this, after Tenet warned Bush in advance. Even mentioned possible hijack preparations.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650520 May 25, 2012
RealDave wrote:
This is for all the right wingers posting here about the horrible, irresponsible spending in the stimulus plan. How it was all borrowed money. OMG OMG the debt.
Here is a Republican stimulus plan. It borrowed over 700 billion. This is just one of the plans Republicans offered.
ttp://articles.cnn.com/2009-02 -02/politics/stimulus_1_gop-se nators-tax-cuts-stimulus-plan? _s=PM:POLITICS
Much was the same as Obama's plan. Tax cuts & Infrastructure.
But Republicans knew they there in the minority yet they refuse to negotiate and every sing;e one voted no on the Stimulus plan when Obama's plan passed the House.
Not a single Republican voted to help this country.
That is sad enough, but to hear them trash Obama on spending when their plan spent is just plain hypocritical. It is basically lying.
Duping people like Carol into thinking they would not have run up the debt.
This is what Republicans should ave done. They should have negotiated & got some spending where they wanted.
Certainly there was room between the 300 billion in tax cuts in the Democrat plan & $400 in this Republican plan.
Together, Congress could support this country. Just think we would be today.
But they chose to keep their hands off. Why? So they run around & blame Democrats if it did not work.
Face it, if the better the economy, the worse their chances for the White House for the Republicans.
They chose their Party over this country.
Harry Reid loves the status quo. Obama loves spending more on waste and duplication. The Republicans tried to slash the budget that was rejected by both Harry and Barack.

Duped, indeed.

Newville, PA

#650521 May 25, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
The "Real" World According to Obama
[After] two years of part-time work in your preferred profession you can become CEO of the entire company.
Those of us who’ve spent time in [Obama's] real world know that you can become CEO without even showing anyone your CV.
Those of us who’ve spent time in [Obama's] real world know that if your business fails government will send you a check to stay afloat.
Those of us who’ve spent time in [Obama's] real world know that if you want to grow your business you have to max out every credit card you can get your hands on – and after that, we hit the kids’ college funds.
Those of us who’ve spent time in [Obama's] real world know that if you want your business to expand and create jobs you simply blame millionaires for their success.
Those of us who’ve spent time in [Obama's] real world know that if your business is failing you can blame ATMs or other technological advances for the lack of productivity.
So I guess every CEO who saw profits drop during this recession has been fired.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650522 May 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How do you feel about cats and dogs living together?
Depends on the breed of the dog and the temperament of both the cat and the dog.

Anything else I can help you with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 165,302
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,775
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 2 hr inbred Genius 204
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 3 hr mjjcpa 1,087
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Earthling-1 33,462
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 9 hr Sierra 16
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 10 hr Swedenforever 113
More from around the web