Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Norton

United States

#650497 May 25, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer when Obama took Office the recession was ranked the 6th worst in American History!! Obama wanted to match the Liberal Icon ‘FDR’ the scary thing he’s accomplishing his Goal!!
The funny thing is how you babble out phrases which when examined closely have no meaning.

And get used to the fact that Bush was on duty when the recession took off, with 500,000 jobs being lost per month when he left office.

The March 2009 bailouts saved GM, AIG, the banks, stabilized the financial markets and unemployment peaked at 9.8 from 7.6 under Bush.

So you elephants are full of crap as always in suggesting Obama "made things worse".

Remember that, buddy. You and your kind are full of CRAP. GOP crap kings. You rule the world of BS.
Norton

United States

#650498 May 25, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
President Food Stamp = One Termer!
:~)
Was that a joke or a desperate cry for help?
carol

Windermere, FL

#650499 May 25, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between the parties might have been greater in 2012 if Perry or Bachmann were heading the ticket.
I favor using government tax dollars to keep the poor alive, guess that is why i am not a republican conservative.
peace
Tax dollars will always be in place to keep the poor alive.

The waste and duplication is what you agree with.

Which makes you a liberal.
Norton

United States

#650500 May 25, 2012
Bjorn wrote:
Think people, you shouldn´t be divided into followers of Obama or Romney, because both these candidates are bad and they don´t intend to make world peace, prosperity in USA etc. They are guys, who are chosen by lobbists and they realize politics of lobbists- wars, bailouts, debts and it is very stupid, criminal and dangerous politics and it will ruin USA.
You have unfortunatelly in USA only two parties and there is no big choice. But it is good candidate - RON PAUL, who will make prosperity in USA and who will make real peace by end of wars and taking your troops back to USA and he will stop war donations. And Ron Paul will make lower taxes for US middle class, he will support fnancially retired people, he will support financially middle class and he will give aid for poor Americans. He will repeal some bad acts, which limit freedom and democracy in USA. Ron Paul is really the best presidential candidate and the only chance for USA and for the world.
He endorsed the John Birch society a few years ago. That makes him poison in my eyes.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650501 May 25, 2012
Wanko wrote:
Obama became president because there was a moron in the White House before him who let big business run wild and nearly bankrupt the country. During those years, they dumbed down the younger generation, and now they can get away with anything. Enjoy
That's a pretty remarkable statement. President Bush single-handedly "let" big business run wild and bankrupt the country.

It must be easy living in your simple world.
Norton

United States

#650502 May 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldn't you be getting ready for your Walmart job?
Baba Yaga is Gingy!
carol

Windermere, FL

#650503 May 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed!
Your simple world too.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650504 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand now and I think I can help. You see, in this world truth has an independent quality unlike in your world where just wishing something were true makes it true.
No need to thank me.
Good. I wasn't going to.
Norton

United States

#650505 May 25, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
The fence Homer would like us to think he sits on leans far to the left.
Everything seems left to a GOP Republi-Nazi.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650506 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I'm not here to abuse them, just retarded right wingers (I know, that's redundant). Your level of suck is completely independent of theirs so there's no balance required.
So that makes you the same two-faced libertarian/liberal you've always been.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#650507 May 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
shouldn't you be getting ready for your Walmart job?
He doesn't work there Friday nights, he just goes there to cruise for "babes".
carol

Windermere, FL

#650508 May 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Can I thank you on her behalf?
Thank Tenzing all you want on your own behalf.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#650509 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty remarkable statement. President Bush single-handedly "let" big business run wild and bankrupt the country.
He had Republican help in Congress.

DEREGULATION!!! DEREGULATION!!!

Sound familiar Carol?

Mitt today: "DEREGULATION. DEREGULATION!
carol

Windermere, FL

#650510 May 25, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
well said!
Lol!
...from one flaming liberal to another who claims he isn't...
Norton

United States

#650511 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waste and duplication" is what your parents said when you were born.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650512 May 25, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No you wouldn't. Bush doubled the debt and he's your hero. You had plenty of opportunity to "speak[ing] the same truths".
Now, apologize to Jesus and go wash your mouth out with soap.
9/11 helped double the debt. Two wars helped double the debt. A housing market collapse helped double the debt.

Now go suck an egg.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#650513 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Alive....living in cardboard boxes eating at food out of a can.

No one, Carol, agrees with waste & duplication. Quit being being such a drama queen.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#650514 May 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back to that "truth" post you wrote and see how nicely it applies to you.
Seems quite a few of my posts really stick with you.

Yours don't in case you were wondering.
carol

Windermere, FL

#650515 May 25, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer glad he only has a short time to post today, this could turn ugly.
Only by someone else.

I said all I'm going to say.
Norton

United States

#650516 May 25, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Cretin Carol.

Does Enron, Tyco an Worldcom ring a bell?

How about Halliburton running up huge overcharges in Iraq for work it never did.

Now put on your dunce cap, sit down and shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 20 min Commander Bunny 201
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Dale 162,832
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Dale 180,701
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr IBdaMann 33,243
Samuel L. Jackson echoes Morgan Freeman, says T... (Oct '11) 4 hr Swedenforever 29
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 6 hr barefoot2626 114
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 8 hr Yoda 480

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE