Rivers of blood

Jan 23, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.ghostofaflea.com

For once, Anjem Choudary is correct and "Democracy is Dead", if not for the reasons he thinks it is ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated May 29, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

from Full story: www.ghostofaflea:

"... Under Islamic law, criticism of Islam is prohibited.(e.g. the report on Fort Hood) and punished (e.g., the trial of Wilders). It is as simple as that. Western governments are now obeying and enforcing Islamic law--exactly as Barack Obama pledged to do in his Cairo speech last June, when he declared:

"'I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.'

"Law professor Afshin Ellian, a witness for the defense in the Wilders trial, gets to the real meaning of the anti-hate speech laws in general and of Obama's pledge in particular:

"'If you cannot say that Islam is a backward religion and that Muhammad is a criminal, then you are living in an Islamic country.'"
Napolean

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

US Muslim charity to send $1m aid to Haiti
Source: SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT Submitted 7 hrs 4 mins ago
WASHINGTON - Islamic Relief USA, America’s largest Muslim relief organisation, announced Friday that it would fly a $1 million shipment of aid to those impacted by the earthquake in Haiti.
The relief aid will be sent in coordination with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, according to news release.
In October 2009, Islamic Relief USA responded to two Pacific Rim earthquakes by coordinating a massive aid shipment to Samoa and deploying emergency teams in Indonesia, it said.
Islamic Relief partners worldwide also responded to other major disasters such as the 2004 tsunami in Southeast Asia and the Pakistan earthquake in 2005. More than $100 million in relief aid was collected to assist the victims in those disaster areas. Islamic Relief also responded to Hurricane Katrina, delivering aid to more than 60,000 people in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Soul

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 23, 2010
 
Help Haiti...A pledge to all the humanity
kkt

Hangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Napolean wrote:
US Muslim charity to send $1m aid to Haiti
LOL. This idiot will not hesitate to take the credit for each and every penny of charity which they made. Moreover, I don't know how many days their over-populated families will eat in scarcity after those meagre donations. I'm sure they had to do it to claim the credit for it, because all others were donating and these idiots would be criticized otherwise.

This Idiot boasts of charity here and goes to other forums to abuse other religions with this name Napolean itself.

Gosh!!!! what kind of hypocrite religion is this?
Mr Giblets

Haverfordwest, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 23, 2010
 
Napolean wrote:
US Muslim charity to send $1m aid to Haiti
Source: SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT Submitted 7 hrs 4 mins ago
WASHINGTON - Islamic Relief USA, America’s largest Muslim relief organisation, announced Friday that it would fly a $1 million shipment of aid to those impacted by the earthquake in Haiti.
The relief aid will be sent in coordination with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, according to news release.
In October 2009, Islamic Relief USA responded to two Pacific Rim earthquakes by coordinating a massive aid shipment to Samoa and deploying emergency teams in Indonesia, it said.
Islamic Relief partners worldwide also responded to other major disasters such as the 2004 tsunami in Southeast Asia and the Pakistan earthquake in 2005. More than $100 million in relief aid was collected to assist the victims in those disaster areas. Islamic Relief also responded to Hurricane Katrina, delivering aid to more than 60,000 people in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
it is spelt NAPOLEON, dimwit.

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 24, 2010
 
STICK TO THE TOPIC......!!!!

The rivers of blood have started to happen ... and it will continue.
san gay cisco

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AthiestOz wrote:
STICK TO THE TOPIC......!!!!
The rivers of blood have started to happen ... and it will continue.
from killing all those kangaroos.
is their meat good ?

“I love my total freedom..do u?”

Since: Nov 08

Jellystone National Park.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 24, 2010
 
san gay cisco wrote:
<quoted text>from killing all those kangaroos.
is their meat good ?
STICK TO THE TOPIC... as what has this got to do with it???

Stupid ...
Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 25, 2010
 
Michael Savage on the subject of surly hostile immigrants especially Muslims and "rivers of blood".
&fe ature=related
san gay cisco

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 25, 2010
 
AthiestOz wrote:
<quoted text>
STICK TO THE TOPIC... as what has this got to do with it???
Stupid ...
i'd love to.
but the debate became so nasty and stinky that sometimes i leave the room so i don't smell the filth.
thank you for saying i'm stupid...i didn't know till now.
what am i thinking?
thank you

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 25, 2010
 
san gay cisco wrote:
<quoted text>i'd love to.
but the debate became so nasty and stinky that sometimes i leave the room so i don't smell the filth.
thank you for saying i'm stupid...i didn't know till now.
what am i thinking?
thank you
I didn't see that she called you 'stupid', but was referring to the comment you made...difference.
Amsterdamned

Castricum, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 25, 2010
 
san gay cisco wrote:
<quoted text>from killing all those kangaroos.
is their meat good ?
No, my friend ... from killing your infidel neighbours and your infidel kin ...
I don't mind to have a laugh or two ... but know what's going on ... it'll soon enaugh affect you too ...
But let me add ... hell i hope not !!!
Oh god -whichever god- spare my friend "san gay cisco", please !!!
san gay cisco

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 25, 2010
 
Amsterdamned wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my friend ... from killing your infidel neighbours and your infidel kin ...
I don't mind to have a laugh or two ... but know what's going on ... it'll soon enaugh affect you too ...
But let me add ... hell i hope not !!!
Oh god -whichever god- spare my friend "san gay cisco", please !!!
Thank you sir.
it's always a pleasure to read your comments.
i can't focus tonight .
good night sir

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 26, 2010
 
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>it is spelt NAPOLEON, dimwit.
I thought it was Napoleon Bonaparte.
Aap

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 27, 2010
 
I am afraid the day is drawing near.
And it won't be
pretty .... For either side.
bmz

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

then there is no excuse not to put a laying hand on muslim brothers and sisters wherever you find them.
Isreality

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

bmz wrote:
then there is no excuse not to put a laying hand on muslim brothers and sisters wherever you find them.
**** TOPIX MOD 8 ****

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TGL...
Xcaliber

Croydon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GO ISRAEL!

“Keep Britain Pagan”

Since: Jun 08

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

san gay cisco wrote:
<quoted text>i'd love to.
but the debate became so nasty and stinky that sometimes i leave the room so i don't smell the filth.
thank you for saying i'm stupid...i didn't know till now.
what am i thinking?
thank you
Funny you should say that.

I happen to think Islam is 'nasty and stinky', to coin your phrase.

I'm not alone either.

“Trespassers will be shot dead.”

Since: Jul 10

Sandy Ground, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 12, 2011
 
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>it is spelt NAPOLEON, dimwit.
Followers of Napoleon are napoleans, dimwit.

Or napoleonians?

Whatever, don't make such a big fuss of such trivia!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••