Who still takes global warming seriously?

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov. Full Story
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#29698 Aug 16, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is the melting season aka summer happens every year for about three months a year with a few notable exceptions.
u r so smart

I wanna b jus lack you an b smart

Funny thing is,

NOT!
YouHelpFixIt

Nottingham, MD

#29699 Aug 16, 2012
albedodown wrote:
menoworry wrote:
I realize this is your(dirtling's) high ground; meaningless, and ridiculous facetiousness.
//////////
'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' wrote:
Don't worry.
//////////
litesong wrote:
The high ground of 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' will be his tombstone, with the words that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' WAS a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
Now your other personality is babbling.
LessHypeMoreFact
#29700 Aug 16, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is the melting season aka summer happens every year for about three months a year with a few notable exceptions.
Nobody has said anything about summer being 'new'. Do you ever understand any point or do you just randomly throw out whatever mindless thing pops into your head?

The point is the new low in ice volume and extent. The arctic ice remaining in summer has a HUGE impact on the climate over North America.

When it disappears entirely (probably by 2030 at the latest), you will not recognize the climate that results. All that water absorbing solar radiation at 95% rather than reflecting about 90% will be a game changer. And the effect of no summer ice on winter ice, as well as extent DURING the spring melt and fall freeze will also have impacts. The amount of ice at any point will change which changes the amount of solar radiation heating the poles. This will change the difference in temperatures that drives wind patterns. Now go back to your knitting. Let the grown ups deal with it.
litesong
#29701 Aug 16, 2012
ihelpedbustit wrote:
Now your(sic)..... babbling.
'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger ihelpedbusit' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#29702 Aug 17, 2012
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow, aka:
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Nobody has said anything about summer being 'new'.
True, Nobody hasn't been around lately, have you retired him off as excess to requirements?

#29703 Aug 17, 2012
litesout wrote:
'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger ihelpedbusit' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
You're a very clever little injun.
'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger [ADD ANY NAME HERE] is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#29704 Aug 17, 2012
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has said anything about summer being 'new'. Do you ever understand any point or do you just randomly throw out whatever mindless thing pops into your head?
The point is the new low in ice volume and extent. The arctic ice remaining in summer has a HUGE impact on the climate over North America.
When it disappears entirely (probably by 2030 at the latest), you will not recognize the climate that results. All that water absorbing solar radiation at 95% rather than reflecting about 90% will be a game changer. And the effect of no summer ice on winter ice, as well as extent DURING the spring melt and fall freeze will also have impacts. The amount of ice at any point will change which changes the amount of solar radiation heating the poles. This will change the difference in temperatures that drives wind patterns. Now go back to your knitting. Let the grown ups deal with it.
She just randomly throws out whatever mindless thing pops into her empty little head.

You're talking way over that little head and far, far above her pay grade.

#29706 Aug 17, 2012
cavemmonkey wrote:
She just randomly throws out whatever mindless thing pops into her empty little head.
You're talking way over that little head and far, far above her pay grade.
I gather you don't know that you're responding to the guy who wrote:
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Deforestations is a consequence of AGW,...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
GHGs are primarily anthropogenic
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
We have never charged for CO2 emissions

LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Scientists use 'forecasts'. The misuse of the term 'predictions' for forecasts can be seen by the fact that science is never absolute (forecasts have percentages). Predictions are for astrologers since they claim perfect accuracy.
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow wrote:
Yes. One subject is AGW. Anthropogenic global warming. Anthropogenic because it is primarily man made.
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
According to YOUR theory, no car can be charged with hitting a pedestrian unless the pedestrian is already dead or too crippled to move.
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
The science says that human emissions are responsible for MOST of AGW, which has SOME unknown but significant part of climate change.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/denmark/TS7R...
-
Want more, just ask?
menoworry

Farmington, NM

#29708 Aug 17, 2012
Grannie Earthling-1 wrote:
Yes, I'd like to see you do some tidbits from Tina, please, Grannie.

#29709 Aug 17, 2012
menopause wrote:
Yes, I'd like to see you do some tidbits from Tina, please, Grannie.
Let me see, hmmm, if tina claimed she was good at spelling like LessFact, I might do as you suggest:
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Samual[sic] Johnson was an american[sic] and as I have pointed out, American misspellings are where the error ORIGINATED.

And yes. I have said time and again that the American spelling has become dominant. My POINT was that it IS an American invention that has become dominant through methods such as U.S. word processors (i.e MS Word spell checker uses US variants).

I was very good at spelling. And fourty was one of those words you have to be careful with. I remember the spelling from the dictionary quite clearly. It showed FOURTY as the correct spelling and FORTY as an american invention.
I don't even care that the language has drifted with cultural influence. Pretty soon we will include L8R as the correct spelling of later. But I will use metres, Imperial gallons, litres, etc exactly as defined without contamination from the US no matter how much they influence others.
Meter and Liter are still understood to be U.S. spelling mistakes but eventualy even that will be lost as the spell checkers 'unify' the language according to US usage. And the internet is spreading the rot so that even people who SHOULD know better are fooled.

Did you see the "I was very good at spelling" sentence and note the insults aimed at America?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#29710 Aug 17, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see, hmmm, if tina claimed she was good at spelling like LessFact, I might do as you suggest..?
LIAR. Prove it.

tina always said her language and grammar were as good as anybody's. <something like that>

AND I objected that you ignored her very bad posts..

#29711 Aug 17, 2012
Grow up, Spambrat.
oops
#29712 Aug 17, 2012
You are all so comical with your high intelligence and insulting and fighting that I'm thinking of a new comedy show. ROFLMBO
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#29713 Aug 17, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
I objected that you ignored her very bad posts..
Don't worry, I mentioned her 8+ spelling errors in a short post that would occur quite often. Tho she railed at me, her spelling did improve..... for a while.
oops

Eugene, OR

#29714 Aug 17, 2012
Don't give up now! I was enjoying it....honestly. LOL
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#29715 Aug 17, 2012
steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling wrote:
Grow up, SpaceBlues.
If "steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling" grew up, he would be more of a slimy steeking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig.
PHD

Houston, TX

#29716 Aug 17, 2012
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversing with PHD is proof that he and I can have a relevant and intelligent conversation, unlike what one gets conversing with you.
Since I can't shout or inflect my words with sarcasm through the keyboard, all caps are a way of doing so, not overuse. And you know that.
<quoted text>
I'll leave her alone when she takes her stupid, lame, ignorant, know-it-all, uneducated, repetitive ass off this thread.
<quoted text>
DUH! That was the point of the caps, you old fool. The Valley Girl was quite insistent that it happened. You don't remember the fun myself and a couple of others had last year riding her when she came up with that ridiculous story/theory?
Grammar nazi and "sceptic" that you are, you sure let you dream girl Actually After All Valley Girl, Sarah Palin impersonator, Michelle Bachman wannabe, Less Than a Box of Rocks, Twisty Teener get away with a lot.
Well the Less than a Box of Rocks was commonly known as Twisty the Box of Rocks. Later updated to a Box of Rocks. To date itís known as Less than a Box of Rocks due to it is a product of the one child left behind program. Now many have made an attempt to get the Less than a Box of Rocks a refund from that higher education institution it attended. We do feel a refund is warranted. Now the dirtling acquired its descriptive name due to the useless babble it spews in its post. Notice anything similar in both? Well here it is they both do the cut and paste thing and never show their own work. On a good day they may get the cut and paste thing correct NOT.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#29717 Aug 17, 2012
(Reuters)- An icebreaker has become the first ship from China to cross the Arctic Ocean, underscoring Beijing's growing interest in a remote region where a record thaw caused by climate change may open new trade routes.

The voyage highlights how China, the world's no.2 economy, is extending its reach to the Arctic which is rich in oil and gas and is a potential commercial shipping route between the north Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

The icebreaker Xuelong, or Snow Dragon, arrived in Iceland this week after sailing the Northern Route along the coast of Russia.

Expedition leader Huigen Yang, head of the Polar Research Institute of China, said he had expected a lot more ice along the route at this time of year than the vessel encountered.

"To our astonishment ... most part of the Northern Sea Route is open," he told Reuters TV. The icebreaker would return to China by a route closer to the North Pole.

He said that Beijing was interested in the "monumental change" in the polar environment caused by global warming.

<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< ><><>

Goddam, the Chi-Coms are in on the hoax too. Now we know it's a vast international conspiracy!

#29718 Aug 18, 2012
oops wrote:
You are all so comical with your high intelligence and insulting and fighting that I'm thinking of a new comedy show. ROFLMBO
It would be a flop as a comedy show, much too repetitive and not enough imagination involved.
PHD

Houston, TX

#29719 Aug 18, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>It would be a flop as a comedy show, much too repetitive and not enough imagination involved.
Gee looks like you finally came to grips with your self. You are correct you do spew too much repetitive babble and not enough imagination.Hay dirtling maybe you are the comedy that flopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min devilinabluedress 1,126,105
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 16 min VN Vet 32,983
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 30 min mjjcpa 89
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Jay 158,897
Unprecedented amount of 'dark money' fuels midt... 2 hr Le Duped 8
Dems want White House shakeup 2 hr Le Duped 195
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 4 hr kadamson 1,179

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE