Marijuana initiative could make or break Obama in Colorado

Jun 2, 2012 Full story: Reuters 472

President Obama's chances in the 2012 election may hinge on a Colorado ballot measure that would legalize the possession of marijuana in small amounts.

Full Story
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2012
Everybody I know is pulling all their money out of the stock market because it sucks and Obama's big story is THIS?
What a douche bag. Democrats are douche-baggers.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#2 Jun 2, 2012
BandMaster wrote:
Everybody I know is pulling all their money out of the stock market because it sucks and Obama's big story is THIS?
this story was written by Samuel P. Jacobs, not the POTUS.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2012
A nation of pot heads, druggies and baby killers deserves exactly what's coming down the pike.

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#4 Jun 2, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
A nation of pot heads, druggies and baby killers deserves exactly what's coming down the pike.
Yeah, but what if we are forced to go along. There is still a multitude of liberals who are so brainwashed that they still believe every word that this so called president utters. Throw in the MSM and the bootlickers in congress we have a big problem. Legalizing pot is the least of our worries.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Yepper, the lord marshal b. h. obama needs all the useful idiots he can get...laying out a trail of dope that leads to a voting booth is one way. It's an obamanation.

“Repeated lies are not truth”

Since: Jul 11

8120'

#7 Jun 2, 2012
Legalizing weed would make it a little more difficult for the DEA to justify their
$2,000,000,000.00 budget.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 2, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
Where do you live, in Afghanistan?
August

Apopka, FL

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Actually, I'm shocked that Big O hasn't approved weed. Why not? He's kissed everybody else's azzez for votes: the war machine, billion dollar corporate bailouts, college students, unions, the black kitty cats, gays... I'm sure I've forgotten a few but you get the idea.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#10 Jun 2, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
I see, pot heads, druggies and baby killers are why fundies call the U.S. a Christian nation. You should get back to your pew warming the Con-Artist at the front of your church needs you to handle the snakes.
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#12 Jun 2, 2012
I can drink until my liver is no good then get on a list for a transplant but I can't smoke a joint. That just makes no sense. I just don't hear about someone getting high on pot and running amok, they just like to laugh, eat munchies and relax. Good gosh the problems with alcohol, it is endless. Makes no sense at all.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#13 Jun 2, 2012
BandMaster wrote:
And, do we really need Obamabots selling marijuana cigarettes along with tamales to our high school children on their way to school?
America Is Not The Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#15 Jun 2, 2012
In Odumbo's auto Bio he state that he did drugs regular and he wants a soclisist/marxist society. He also mentioned he ate dog as a kid.
Read the Book

Dreams of My Father
Pull My Finger

Sayville, NY

#16 Jun 2, 2012
I'm sure Obama will be blunt about it.
America Is Not The Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Jun 2, 2012
Pot slowely kills brain cells.

WE don't need a zombie nation
America Is Not The Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#18 Jun 2, 2012
LARRY MOE and OBAMA wrote:
tobbaco is the mother of all Drugs in America and weed the father.
And Herion and Crack are the offspring the childern
The Red Queen

San Gabriel, CA

#19 Jun 2, 2012
CDC reassures public that zombie apocalypse is not here

By JohnThomas Didymus

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Thursday reassured the public that zombies don't exist. The statement was released following a series of bizarre "cannibalistic" crimes that raised speculations that the zombie apocalypse has begun.
The Huffington Post reports that over the years, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released tongue-in-cheek "zombie warnings" that were intended to raise public awareness for disaster-preparedness. But in recent times, the media have been reporting bizarre and gruesome incidents of people attacking others and eating human flesh. The most prominent was the case of Rudy Eugene, 31, who attacked a homeless man and chewed off his face. Digital Journal reports that his girlfriend speculated that Eugene may have been victim of a voodoo curse.
Other related incidents in recent times include the case of a 29-year-old Canadian man named Luka Magnotta, who "reportedly stabbed, decapitated, and performed sexual acts on the dismembered body parts of his lover, recording and then posting the film online for people to see." Then followed the report that 21-year-old Alexander Kinyua confessed that he dismembered his roommate and ate his heart and brain.
The Huffington Post reports that following the series of incidents, by Friday morning, the term "zombie apocalypse" had become Google's third most popular search phrase.
Gawker, in a tongue-in-cheek report, detailed evidence that the zombie apocalypse has begun: a "mysterious rash" that broke out at a high school in Hollywood and parts of Florida, and another at a Broward County school, including a "mysterious" chemical at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport that caused hospitalization of some people, but which HazMat investigation crew were "unable to provide conclusive data."
The Gawker timeline for the "zombie apocalypse" suggests that it began on May 16:

It all started on 5/16 with an ominous story about a "mysterious rash" at McArthur High School in Hollywood that launched a HazMat investigation. Twelve students and two teachers were treated and released. The source of the rash remains unknown.
Flashfoward two days: HazMat crews were called in to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to determine the source of an "unknown chemical" that sent five people to the hospital. Theories abound, but an exact cause was not confirmed.
On 5/20, the first real sign of trouble: 41-year-old Dr. Zachary Bird, was arrested by the Florida Highway Patrol near Orlando and charged with felony battery charges for spitting blood in a patrolman's face. He was also "extremely agitated and enraged," and repeatedly banged his head on the patrol car's plexiglass partition "until he bled."

Following these "warning signs" of the zombie apocalypse, a concerned reader on The Huffington Post offered the public the following advise: "Action must be taken now before an outbreak! Zombies may be subdued by destroying the brain or removing the head. It is now your responsibility to prevent the apocalypse."
The growing concern about zombies and the pattern of incidents that triggered it off has forced the CDC to issue statement that zombies do not exist.
According to the agency spokesman David Diagle, in an email to The Huffington Post: "CDC does not know of a virus or condition that would reanimate the dead (or one that would present zombie-like symptoms)."
According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, a zombie is a "A person held to resemble the so-called walking dead."
The Huffington Post quotes Max Brooks in his "The Zombie Survival Guide":

ZOM-BIE: n. also ZOM-BIES pl. 1. An animated corpse that feeds on living human flesh. 2. A voodoo spell that raises the dead. 3. A Voodoo snake god. 4. One who moves or acts in a daze "like a zombie." [a word of West African origin].

IB Times wonders that with increasing number of(CONT.)
NEW

Owatonna, MN

#20 Jun 2, 2012
Marijuana is safer then most of the over the counter pills msot of you have in your mdeicne cabinet..........

Make it legal tax it like tobacco and end the NAZI FASCIST TYRANNY OF THE DEA DNA COPS...and we would save 500 billion a years federally and maybe a trillion or more as a whole nation EACH YEAR SAVED......

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 2, 2012
Robert wrote:
I can drink until my liver is no good then get on a list for a transplant but I can't smoke a joint. That just makes no sense. I just don't hear about someone getting high on pot and running amok, they just like to laugh, eat munchies and relax. Good gosh the problems with alcohol, it is endless. Makes no sense at all.
I can tell that you never have worked in law enforcement.The number of pot related crime is growing along with DUI's or should that be DWS(stoned).
drink The hivE

New York, NY

#22 Jun 2, 2012
My Money Say' It's Not Gonna Happen - "The War On Drug$" Is A Big Business 2 Employ Fat Lazy People.

&fe ature=related

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#23 Jun 2, 2012
drink The hivE wrote:
My Money Say' It's Not Gonna Happen - "The War On Drug$" Is A Big Business 2 Employ Fat Lazy People.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ydgeXEnJ84wXX&feature=rel ated
You hit the nail on the head!

And, that's why Obama will never end the "War on Drugs," because it would lead to massive unemployment of highly paid Obamabots all over Amerika.

"In recent months, federal officials have shuttered dozens of storefront dispensaries nationwide. Whole cannabis crops in California's Central Valley have been tilled under, and the feds have warned local and state officials not to implement laws or regulations that allow the medical use of a drug still outlawed, without exceptions, under federal law."
Source: http://www.dabtube.com/community/viewtopic.ph...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Limbertwig 158,902
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min John Galt 1,126,129
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min WelbyMD 179,330
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 38 min WelbyMD 32,984
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 1 hr Hooogle It 90
Dems want White House shakeup 1 hr Barefoot2626 198
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr Here Is One 946

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE