Obama Ad Targets Romney's Tax Returns

The Obama campaign is working to keep alive the controversy over Republican rival Mitt Romney 's refusal to release more than two years of his personal income taxes. Full Story

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Wow, the Obama Campaign is devastating RINO Mitt Romney and his pathetic campaign on just one issue – HIS TAX RETURNS… for him not to release it at this point, with this kind of mounting pressure, even coming from republicans, there has to be so much in there that he knows would be the end of his political career.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, the Obama Campaign is devastating RINO Mitt Romney and his pathetic campaign on just one issue – HIS TAX RETURNS… for him not to release it at this point, with this kind of mounting pressure, even coming from republicans, there has to be so much in there that he knows would be the end of his political career.
Obama release his College Transcripts... Romney will release his Taxes...
-
Why does a sellout obama always ask others to do what he himself refuses to do?
-
Valerie Jarrett will be doing sign language, telling obama what to say during the debates with Romney..
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Lithia, FL

#3 Jul 17, 2012
You idiots4life will burn out with Bain, Taxes, make believe and bullshit...
-
Like children in a candy store you idiots4life will have used up all your ammunition, money and still have nothing on Romney come November...
-
Everything will be all Republican September, October, November, Republicans all about a sellout obama, his inept, dismal record, a constant reminder to people, as to why the sellout obama is not fit for President... Fire away...
-
It's the culture.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Why doesn't Obummer release his college transcripts?

Where are Obummer's law records as an attorney?

Why does Obummer have a Massachussetts issued SSN?
Florida

Lithia, FL

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Unlike Billionaire (Hohn Fritz) John Kerry for President in 2004.. Gallup: Majority Say Romney's Wealth Won't Affect Their Vote...
-
An overwhelming majority of voters more than “75+ percent“ say that Mitt Romney's $200 million self-made net worth makes no difference compared to John Kerry's or Vice President Al Gore's vulture capitalist net worth of a billion dollars each, in their choice between Romney and Barack Hussein Obama, according to a new Gallup poll...
-
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/romney-obama...
-
Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
-
It's the culture...

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Today I am thanking the Angel Moroni, patron saint of hypocrisy, for all of the true Americans who demanded to see Obama's birth certificate multiple times but have never once demanded to see my tax returns.

Thank you.

With your help, I will be FLIP FLOPPING MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
With any luck President Obama will sign an Executive Order to legalize incest & pedophilia.!
Now I know why you're voting for him.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
Today I am thanking the Angel Moroni, patron saint of hypocrisy, for all of the true Americans who demanded to see Obama's birth certificate multiple times but have never once demanded to see my tax returns.
Thank you.
With your help, I will be FLIP FLOPPING MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
Barry Hussien has said:

Under my administration you will not see your taxes raised one single dime.

The Affordable Care Act will bring down the cost of health care.

Under the Affordable Care Act,if you like you doctor/insurance you can keep it.

If passed the Stimulus Bill unemployment will not rise above 7%.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#9 Jul 17, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Barry Hussien has said:
Under my administration you will not see your taxes raised one single dime.
The Affordable Care Act will bring down the cost of health care.
Under the Affordable Care Act,if you like you doctor/insurance you can keep it.
If passed the Stimulus Bill unemployment will not rise above 7%.
Absolutely my friend.

And to think, those left wing liberals tried to make it a bad thing that George Bush said he was going to get bin Laden dead or alive and that the fundamentals of the economy were sound.

Obviously, those weren't lies since Hussein Obama hadn't yet invented lying.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely my friend.
And to think, those left wing liberals tried to make it a bad thing that George Bush said he was going to get bin Laden dead or alive and that the fundamentals of the economy were sound.
Obviously, those weren't lies since Hussein Obama hadn't yet invented lying.
The fundementals of our economy ARE sound,but becoming less so with every new tax,every new anti-business regulation Obama's Administration inflicts on it. Uh,the Bush Admininistration laid the Intel groundwork that made Barry's "personally" finding and killing Bin Laden in deadly hand to hand combat(The SEALs were there cheer leading)possible........

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#11 Jul 17, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The fundementals of our economy ARE sound,but becoming less so with every new tax,every new anti-business regulation Obama's Administration inflicts on it. Uh,the Bush Admininistration laid the Intel groundwork that made Barry's "personally" finding and killing Bin Laden in deadly hand to hand combat(The SEALs were there cheer leading)possible........
Absolutely my friend, because all that negative job growth during the last few years of Bush's presidency just made it easy for Obama to add a few jobs. And you are so right, if Bush had actually gotten bin Laden, Obama wouldn't have had the chance to be such a failure when he finally did have him killed.

Obama owes his successful failures to George Bush.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely my friend, because all that negative job growth during the last few years of Bush's presidency just made it easy for Obama to add a few jobs. And you are so right, if Bush had actually gotten bin Laden, Obama wouldn't have had the chance to be such a failure when he finally did have him killed.
Obama owes his successful failures to George Bush.
The downslide occuring the "last few years" of the Bush Admin happend AFTER the Dems takeover of Congress in '06. THATS when Dodd-Frank was rammed thru Congress. THAT precipitated the housing collapse. Bush economists tried to warn the congressional Dems but THEY knew better. And we see the results of their wisdom. Obama outsourced writing the Affordable Care Act to Pelosi/Reid & co. Remember "We have to pass the Bill before we find out whats in it"? If THAT little phrase didn't set off alarm bells people are dumber tham f**K and deserve Obama. But as the Bill WAS read and better understood it was seen for the nightmare it was designed to be. These are just a couple of Obama's massive fails. Bush at THIS stage of the game can be rightly blamed for 20% of the problem now,the rest is on Obama.....

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#13 Jul 17, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The downslide occuring the "last few years" of the Bush Admin happend AFTER the Dems takeover of Congress in '06. THATS when Dodd-Frank was rammed thru Congress. THAT precipitated the housing collapse. Bush economists tried to warn the congressional Dems but THEY knew better. And we see the results of their wisdom. Obama outsourced writing the Affordable Care Act to Pelosi/Reid & co. Remember "We have to pass the Bill before we find out whats in it"? If THAT little phrase didn't set off alarm bells people are dumber tham f**K and deserve Obama. But as the Bill WAS read and better understood it was seen for the nightmare it was designed to be. These are just a couple of Obama's massive fails. Bush at THIS stage of the game can be rightly blamed for 20% of the problem now,the rest is on Obama.....
You are so correct my friend. The democrats took over in January of 07 and the recession started in December of 07. I am not sure what they did in those few months to cause the recession, but they must have done something. It certainly could not have been the tax cuts, unregulated war-time spending, easy credit for home buying, or incompetence of the previous 6 years that caused it. Yes sir, the democrats did a lot of damage in that few months.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#14 Jul 17, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so correct my friend. The democrats took over in January of 07 and the recession started in December of 07. I am not sure what they did in those few months to cause the recession, but they must have done something. It certainly could not have been the tax cuts, unregulated war-time spending, easy credit for home buying, or incompetence of the previous 6 years that caused it. Yes sir, the democrats did a lot of damage in that few months.
Attention osama bin marxist!!! That's right fruitcake...those mealy mouth democRats including a sen. b. h. obama were perfect little angels who at the time showed clearly how much they cared about drilling and American energy independence....All while gas was over $4.00 per gallon and all while people had to decide between eating, paying their mortgage or driving their car. Furthermore while all that was going democRats were trying their best to sabotage success in Iraq at the expense of those Americans on the battlefield...despicable.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Imagine yourself day in and day out patrolling the streets of Baghdad all while the enemy listens to the treasonous democRats below via Al Jazzera. Yes indeed, self-serving congressional democRat saboteurs inspiring the enemy to push on, to plant more IEDs, the American people are getting weaker and weaker…

• Democrat John Kerry, Feb. 2007: "The simple fact is that sending in over 20,000 additional troops isn't the answer--in fact, it's a tragic mistake. It won't end the violence; it won't provide security; ...it won't turn back the clock and avoid the civil war that is already underway; it won't deter terrorists, who have a completely different agenda; it won't rein in the militias."
• Democrat Dennis Kucinich, Feb. 2007: "It has been proven time and time again that troop surges don't work."
• Democrat Harry Reid, Apr. 2007: "The war is lost... This surge is not accomplishing anything."
• Democrat Christopher Dodd, Apr. 2007: "We don't need a surge of troops in Iraq... there is no military solution in Iraq. To insist upon a surge is wrong."
• Democrat Barack Obama, Jul. 2007: "My assessment is that the surge has not worked."
• Democrat Dick Durbin, Aug. 2007: "By carefully manipulating the statistics, the Bush-Petraeus report will try to persuade us that violence in Iraq is decreasing and thus the surge is working. Even if the figures were right, the conclusion is wrong."
• Democrat Jan Schakowsky, Aug. 2007: "I believe overall the surge is a failure....It’s clear to me we cannot win..."
• Democrat Joe Biden, Sep. 2007: "We should stop the surge and start bringing our troops home...[When asked whether Iraq closer to political reconciliation than before the surge began, and would continuing the operation stop the killing between Sunnis, Shi'ites and Kurds?]...The answer to both those questions is no."
• Democrat John Kerry, Sep. 2007: ""The president's escalation ... has failed to achieve its goal of bringing about a resolution of the fundamental conflict between Sunni and Shi'ite."
• Democrat Chris Dodd, Sep. 2007: "It pains me to say that ... the surge tactic is a failure — and that failure is reconfirmed everyday by unfolding events in Iraq."
• Democrat Barack Obama, Oct. 2007: "[The surge is a] complete failure... Iraq’s leaders are not reconciling. They are not achieving political benchmarks."
• Democrat Harry Reid, Nov. 2007: "It is indisputable that the goals of the surge have failed."
• Democrat Joe Biden, Nov. 2007: "This whole notion that the surge is working is fantasy."
• Democrat Nancy Pelosi, Feb. 2008: "There haven't been gains [in Iraq]... The gains have not produced the desired effect, which is the reconciliation of Iraq. This is a failure. This is a failure."
• Democrat Carl Levin, Apr. 2008: "...the purpose of the surge as announced by President Bush last year... has not been achieved"
• Democrat Joe Biden, Apr. 2008: "The purpose of the surge was to bring violence in Iraq down so that its leaders could come together politically. Violence has come down, but the Iraqis have not come together... We Democrats understand that this war must end..."
• Democrat Bill Richardson, Jun. 2008: "[when asked if he was ready to concede that John McCain had been right in proposing the surge, said] "Absolutely not."

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#16 Jul 18, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention osama bin marxist!!! That's right fruitcake...those mealy mouth democRats including a sen. b. h. obama were perfect little angels who at the time showed clearly how much they cared about drilling and American energy independence....All while gas was over $4.00 per gallon and all while people had to decide between eating, paying their mortgage or driving their car. Furthermore while all that was going democRats were trying their best to sabotage success in Iraq at the expense of those Americans on the battlefield...despicable.
That's so true, my friend. I know for a fact that the democrats personally saw to it that oil companies could increase their profits by as much as 100% at that time. Oh sure, there were a few reublicans taking lobbyist kick-back money, but it was the democrats who went as ar back as 2005 to make sure that gas prices could rise.

Also, I know for a fact that some democratic senators were hiding Osama bin Laden until a democrat could be elected and then they turned him over so Obama could have him killed. Those liberals are sneaky.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#17 Jul 18, 2012
And now that the republicans are critical of the presient's policies in Iraq and Afghanistan, it is only because they are just joking around. This, of course, has no effect on the troops because it is different when we republicans show our love of America by being critical of the president's policies.

Help me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Smart Alex 1,154,033
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min republiCONS 165,459
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 19 min Sunshine 33,473
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Jacques Ottawa 181,802
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 1 hr truth to power 437
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr barefoot2626 1,099
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 2 hr xxxrayted 231
More from around the web