'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
41,141 - 41,160 of 151,276 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45275 Aug 11, 2012
Dutch Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind words they are so seldom heard! Please, I invite you join our new political movement "Gay Chickens for Jesus" we love everyone!
You have been "bi*ch slapped" today" YET, have ya fwankie?
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45276 Aug 11, 2012
Dutch Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind words they are so seldom heard! Please, I invite you join our new political movement "Gay Chickens for Jesus" we love everyone!
I see you are back to your old self Frank!
Jay

Paris, TN

#45277 Aug 11, 2012
That was pretty nasty, frank! Tofy does not deserve your wrath.

Go take a chill pill!
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#45278 Aug 11, 2012
Jay wrote:
That was pretty nasty, frank! Tofy does not deserve your wrath.
Go take a chill pill!
I think he has a fetish about Gay Chickens! And you are right Tofy is a good guy! Frank is mad about Paul Ryan, I'll bet!
Jay

Paris, TN

#45279 Aug 11, 2012

Of course frank hates Paul Ryan. A brilliant young man with a whole bunch of smarts: Paul Ryan, that is.

Just got off his website. Everything you want or need to know about him is there. From what I can see, as a Roman Catholic, he will get the Pro-lifer's, Catholics and the Military. His immigration reform is not too bad, seems fair to me what I read of it, and would work if they implement it like he states. Of course he wouldn't be the only one with the say-so.

Instead of what Obama is doing by suing our states, ignoring open borders and allowing illegals to run rampantly to all the states - he just might have a logical way of fairness for those who want to come here legally.

So we'll see, won't we?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#45280 Aug 11, 2012
Jay wrote:
Of course frank hates Paul Ryan. A brilliant young man with a whole bunch of smarts: Paul Ryan, that is.
Just got off his website. Everything you want or need to know about him is there. From what I can see, as a Roman Catholic, he will get the Pro-lifer's, Catholics and the Military. His immigration reform is not too bad, seems fair to me what I read of it, and would work if they implement it like he states. Of course he wouldn't be the only one with the say-so.
Instead of what Obama is doing by suing our states, ignoring open borders and allowing illegals to run rampantly to all the states - he just might have a logical way of fairness for those who want to come here legally.
So we'll see, won't we?
To hell with Medicare. The rich like Mitt need more tax breaks. They are running a special in the Cayman Island banks.
Trickle Down - Trickle Down
Jay

Paris, TN

#45281 Aug 11, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>To hell with Medicare. The rich like Mitt need more tax breaks. They are running a special in the Cayman Island banks.
Trickle Down - Trickle Down

IN THE WORDS OF PAUL RYAN:

QUOTE:
Unless Congress fixes what’s broken in Medicare, without breaking what’s working, the program will end up causing exactly what it was created to avoid – millions of American seniors without adequate health security and a younger working generation saddled with enormous debts to pay for spending levels that cannot be sustained.

It is morally unconscionable for elected leaders to cling to an unsustainable status quo with respect to America’s health and retirement security programs. Current seniors and future generations deserve better than empty promises and a diminished country. Current retirees deserve the benefits around which they organized their lives. Future generations deserve health and retirement security they can count on. By making gradual structural improvements, Congress can preserve America’s social contract with retired workers.

Recognizing the problems facing Medicare, the House-passed Budget:

Strengthens health and retirement security by taking power away from government bureaucrats and empowering patients with control over their care.

Repeals the new health care law’s unaccountable board of bureaucrats empowered to cut Medicare in ways that would jeopardize seniors’ access to care.

Saves Medicare for current and future generations, with no disruptions for those in and near retirement.

For younger workers, when they become eligible, Medicare will provide a premium-support payment and a list of guaranteed coverage options – including a traditional fee-for-service option – from which recipients can choose a plan that best suits their needs.

Program growth would be determined by a competitive-bidding process – with choice and competition forcing providers to reduce costs and improve quality for seniors.

Premium support, competitive bidding, and more assistance for those with lower incomes or greater health care needs will ensure guaranteed affordability for all seniors.

Letting government break its promises to current seniors and to future generations is unacceptable. The reforms outlined in the budget passed by the House protect and preserve Medicare for those in and near retirement, while saving and strengthening this critical program so that future generations can count on it to be there when they retire.
UNQUOTE.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45282 Aug 11, 2012
A Connection Between 3 Mass Murderers And Valerie Jarrett?

First, let us look at Nidal Hassan. He was the Fort Hood shooter... Hasan completed his residency in ****psychiatry**** at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

Update at 3:27 p.m. ET: The University of California-Riverside confirms that James Eagan Holmes graduated with honors in spring 2010 with a B.S. degree in neuroscience.
[Society for Neuroscience - What Is Neuroscience
The Society for Neuroscience is a nonprofit membership organization of basic scientists and physicians who study the ****brain and nervous**** system. Neuroscience includes...
www.sfn.org/index.aspx...

Now, we have Wisconsin mass murderer Wade Page.
Page enlisted in April 1992 and was given a less-than-honorable discharge in October 1998. CBS reports that Page served at Fort Bliss, Texas, in the psychological operations unit in 1994, and was last stationed at Fort Bragg, N.C., attached to the ****psychological operations**** there.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-connection...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#45283 Aug 11, 2012
Dutch Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
“Wit is so shining a quality that everybody admires it; most people aim at it, all people fear it, and few love it unless in themselves. A man must have a good share of wit himself to endure a great share of it in another.”

Besides I've never been moved as to inquire the sexual orientation of
a chicken.
However I once had a Rooster named Keith,and Duck named Homer who liked to drink vodka!
I am certain however their main concern was staying off the dinner table!
They new if they charmed me with WIT...during their drunken escapades
I would most certainly spare them!

Cornered Cat

Pikeville, KY

#45284 Aug 11, 2012
Good men have done nothing ,while Obama and Holder tanked this country . Leaves me wondering where are we going has a Nation Obama trillions follow our children . To think a total misfit of a man and liberal evil morons sits in our fore fathers chairs and WE the People are taken lite just has if we where a gain of salt .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#45285 Aug 11, 2012
Have a heart that never hardens...
a temper that never tires...
and a touch that never hurts.
by ~ Charles Dickens
Jay

Paris, TN

#45286 Aug 11, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> “Wit is so shining a quality that everybody admires it; most people aim at it, all people fear it, and few love it unless in themselves. A man must have a good share of wit himself to endure a great share of it in another.”
Besides I've never been moved as to inquire the sexual orientation of
a chicken.
However I once had a Rooster named Keith,and Duck named Homer who liked to drink vodka!
I am certain however their main concern was staying off the dinner table!
They new if they charmed me with WIT...during their drunken escapades
I would most certainly spare them!
Tofy........ I hope you like riddles. I have one for you.

You said,"two of my brother are Republican and two of us are Democrat and One Indenpdent...
I don't stop caring or loving them because of politics, but it's fun to needle one another sometimes!

You then asked, "How does that happen?"

I would guess ..........

two of you aren't listening.

Guess which two?

8D

Needle, needle, needle.

PS: Did you ever get any Ducksters out of those two?
JusttheFacts

Russellville, KY

#45287 Aug 11, 2012
Another "you didn't do that" quote: Can you believe this man. How could he degrade these athletes so badly? They alone are the reason they are where they are.
You Olympians, however, know you didn't get here solely on your own power. For most of you, loving parents, sisters or brothers encouraged your hopes … Coaches guided, communities built venues in order to organize competitions. All Olympians stand on the shoulders of those who lifted them. We've already cheered the Olympians, let's also cheer the parents, coaches, and communities…
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/susan-mil...

Brush mountain Ky

#45288 Aug 11, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You said,"two of my brother are Republican and two of us are Democrat and One Indenpdent...
I don't stop caring or loving them because of politics, but it's fun to needle one another sometimes!
I would guess ..........
Guess which two?
8D
Needle, needle, needle.
Good Riddle!let me see..the two that listened to Mom..LOL
No Ducksters,Had a real good Rooster Sandwich though....:)

Brush mountain Ky

#45289 Aug 11, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess ..........
Guess which two?
8D
Needle, needle, needle.
Thanks for the chuckle Jay!
That's the kinda Wit...I appreciate...still smiling :)
Jay

Paris, TN

#45290 Aug 11, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good Riddle!let me see..the two that listened to Mom..LOL
No Ducksters,Had a real good Rooster Sandwich though....:)

Your reply took me back to my childhood.

My aunt had five boys. All they did was fight, and now that they are grown men, they still fight. But I digress.

One night, many years ago, two of them got into a "fisticuff" in the living room to the point where they were extremely loud and annoying. When push came to shove, my aunt headed for the porch to pick up her favorite weapon: her broom. When the boys saw the broom they headed for the bedroom and dove under the bed. My other cousin and I stood in the doorway watching and laughing. There was my aunt on her hands and knees swinging that broom back and forth under the bed demanding, "YOU COME OUT FROM UNDER THAT BED THIS MINUTE!!!" But they stayed plastered up against the wall until she went over to slide the bed away from the wall. Both of them scrambled out the other side and took off for the front door. Funniest thing I ever saw. She stood on the porch and yelled: "YOU GOTTA COME HOME AND EAT SOMETIME!!!!"

I've raised both male and female, give me the boys any day.......LOL!

Poor Keith ... 8(

Brush mountain Ky

#45291 Aug 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Have a heart that never hardens...
a temper that never tires...
and a touch that never hurts.
by ~ Charles Dickens
Hey AL if you're still up? Listen to this song.
Tell me if you've ever heard it!
It's Quite catchy..........
http://youtu.be/q2bZwrh2rd8
Warning: You might being humming this for days???NO KIDDIN'!!
brittany

Evansville, IN

#45292 Aug 11, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey AL if you're still up? Listen to this song.
Tell me if you've ever heard it!
It's Quite catchy..........
http://youtu.be/q2bZwrh2rd8
Warning: You might being humming this for days???NO KIDDIN'!!
I love this song!
Kara

Cadiz, KY

#45293 Aug 11, 2012
love this song too!

Brush mountain Ky

#45294 Aug 11, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply took me back to my childhood.
My aunt had five boys. All they did was fight, and now that they are grown men, they still fight. But I digress.
One night, many years ago, two of them got into a "fisticuff" in the living room to the point where they were extremely loud and annoying. When push came to shove, my aunt headed for the porch to pick up her favorite weapon: her broom. When the boys saw the broom they headed for the bedroom and dove under the bed. My other cousin and I stood in the doorway watching and laughing. There was my aunt on her hands and knees swinging that broom back and forth under the bed demanding, "YOU COME OUT FROM UNDER THAT BED THIS MINUTE!!!" But they stayed plastered up against the wall until she went over to slide the bed away from the wall. Both of them scrambled out the other side and took off for the front door. Funniest thing I ever saw. She stood on the porch and yelled: "YOU GOTTA COME HOME AND EAT SOMETIME!!!!"
I've raised both male and female, give me the boys any day.......LOL!
Poor Keith ... 8(
That's when a broom was a broom...not this crap they sell today.
You could absolutely clear out a house full of kids!
Make hoe handles out of them if need be,or a good walking stick.
Mainly a WEAPON!!!!
I hear ya! clawed my way under the bed a many time..lol
My Mother was 5 foot nothing,but make her mad and she had super human strength!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,100,378
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 17 min xxxrayted 9,844
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... 2 hr Gary 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr litesong 32,481
Support for U.S. overseas involvement jumps, po... 5 hr Cat74 23
The Emerging Liberal Oligarchy (Feb '09) 13 hr Swedenforever 58
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••