'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 1,756)

Showing posts 35,101 - 35,120 of139,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Insider Trading 9/11: Allegations that informed circles made ...
4 days ago ... Insider Trading 9/11: Allegations that informed circles made substantial profits in financial markets in connection to 9/11. by Lars Schall ...

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php... - 67k -
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed Cornholed, why let facts get in the way!
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/02/contra...
Right, and what about all those who lost their jobs and are now flying under the radar? What about the folks who ran out of umemployment, exhausted their savings; don't qualify for anything and are still job hunting and can't find a job? What about those who just gave up?

And don't tell me anybody can work at McDonald's, because you can't feed your family, pay your mortgage, car payment, gas, utilities, groceries and support your kids slinging hamburgers. That's so much bull!
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

When Pelosi lied to the CBO concerning the dollar amount of forced Obamacareand her united party and president backed her lies. When Obama claimed his administration would be the most transparent administration ever he lied big time because he immediately closed off the option of the citizens watching the forced healthcare process so we wouldn't demand to know about the behind-closed-door deals. When Obama announced that he would be a one-term president if he didn't turn the economy around and cut our debt in half. In case you haven't noticed our economy under his leadership (?) is worse and our debt has grown many trillions under his leadership (?) yet he is running for office again.

Those are just a few of the dems many, many lies to start with. Which lie would you like to discuss first? And just so you know that "devil (republicans) made me do it" shit is old and lame and worthless and useless. lol
Chaney

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

George and I are planning a secret mission to prove Elvis is still alive. We know where he is hiding. We have a specially trained dog who can sniff out blue suede shoes. We'll prove we are still revelant....and then we will have our very own anniversary to celebrate! George..."Hey Chaney, what is a 'Birth Certificate' anyway...aha, aha!"
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

95 Percent Of The Jobs Lost During The Recession Were Middle Class Jobs

Middle Class Incomes Are Going Down

As a candidate in 2008, Obama blamed the reversals largely on the policies of Bush and other Republicans. He cited census figures showing that median income for working-age households — those headed by someone younger than 65 — had dropped more than $2,000 after inflation during the first seven years of Bush’s time in office.

Yet real median household income in March was down $4,300 since Obama took office in January 2009 and down $2,900 since the June 2009 start of the economic recovery, according to an analysis of census data by Sentier Research, an economic- consulting firm in Annapolis, Maryland.

So is this the “hope and change” that Obama was talking about?

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2012/...

Obama Fails to Stem Middle-Class Slide He Blamed on Bush

See video:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-01/obam...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

lol wrote:
When Pelosi lied to the CBO concerning the dollar amount of forced Obamacare and her united party and president backed her lies. When Obama claimed his administration would be the most transparent administration ever he lied big time because he immediately closed off the option of the citizens watching the forced healthcare process so we wouldn't demand to know about the behind-closed-door deals. When Obama announced that he would be a one-term president if he didn't turn the economy around and cut our debt in half. In case you haven't noticed our economy under his leadership (?) is worse and our debt has grown many trillions under his leadership (?) yet he is running for office again.
Those are just a few of the dems many, many lies to start with. Which lie would you like to discuss first? And just so you know that "devil (republicans) made me do it" shit is old and lame and worthless and useless. lol

I personally don't have much to add to your comment. I think you did a great job 'splainin' it just the way it was and is.

Yeah, the little closed door episode with Nancy and Harry....those two are.....a real pair. Not we need to get rid of the *spare.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

American Lady wrote:
What exactly did "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" mean to the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment? "The provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?'

"not subject to any foreign power"

You have some good stuff here, but it's going to take awhile to plow through it.

But I will say this: "subject to the jurisdiction."

I have in my possession two naturalization documents for direct ancestors, including a ships manifest.

On the document for application into the United States, it says clearly that the immigrant must have a sponsor... or someone willing to vouch for them... The immigrant must have a residence, someone willing to allow so-called immigrant to live with them or vouch that they have a residence.

The immigrant must specify how much money is in their possession. The immigrant must seek employment....and so on. So in order to even come to the US from a foreign country, the immigrant must comply with the law or it's no go.

After the immigrant takes up residency in the US the immigrant can apply for citizenship....which my ancestor did (AND SO DID YOURS BY THE WAY) as soon as possible. He bought a book to learn the English language first....sort of like "See Jane Run."

When he learned the language he got a job on the railroad and applied for his citizenship. During that time he had to read and learn the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. And before completion, he had to take a test and pass it. On the document I have, it shows his sponsor's name, and clearly states that he swore off any former foreign countries, the country of his birth from which he came, and pledge his allegiance to the United States of America.

After a few years of which it took to complete this, he then became an American citizen and remained so until his death.

The ship he came on and all this information was gleaned through the National Archives.

It is the same with every one of us, born in the United States. Each of us has THAT ancestor that left his family and homeland -- who pledged his allegiance to this country, and made you an American citizen. Your ancestor's information can be purchased through the National Archives - their citizenship is also available . All you need to give them is name - city/county/state in which they lived when they arrived.

It's an awesome document and one you will be proud to own.
Little Devil

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Uh...F12 is the hot-key to open firebug quickly.If you have firebug installed.If you were trying to say something similar to F^%K off,you could have said something like"Go alt+F4 yourself,and Ctrl+Alt+Del twice on sunday."Sometimes you can be a witty a$$ho,and still gain the respect of your peers.But you can't always be a witless a$$ho and gain self respect".Me:05/04/12
Web Console= Ctrl + Shift + K
Inspect= Ctrl + Shift + I
Style Editor= Shift + F7
Page Source = Ctrl + U
Error Console = Ctrl + Shift + J
And so on= Before firebug was a twinkle in it's builders eye.Tee Hee.I'm just keydin witcha,I keyed,I'm a keyder.Good luck in ur future endeavors.You show a great willingness to learn.I have to get to work.See ya in the funny papers.
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
F12 Off!

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Code is code..it was correct.
I Take no credit for that which YOU post, I said MINE was correct also...AZZHO.
I have Bluefish, Python, Firebug and more. I can write/edit my own code thank you.
F12 Off!
Ok lets see how correct your beginner code is, shall we?
http://i49.tinypic.com/a455w1.png
FAIL!
Notice the open format tag? LMAO keep trying, you're learning.
Here you go, I fixed it for you. You had an extra space in one of your brackets.
http://i45.tinypic.com/1z6grip.png
Trying to show off skillz by posting beginner HTML = Fail
Trying to show off skillz by posting beginner HTML and failing = EPIC FAIL!
Ha Ha!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

CaptainObvious1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HTML, CSS, I often run things through different browsers and platforms...
(I have ten browsers and three OS).
I don't post to test functionality within a post...you are a nut!
You are an ignorant ass!
If you don't experiment you don't learn.
"For many, the idea of unit testing JavaScript applications seems difficult or unnecessary. Maybe the project does not seem big enough to warrant writing tests. Maybe the complexity of the application seems too difficult to write unit tests for. Problems arise with JavaScript scope, asynchronous XHR requests, DOM manipulation, and all the different browsers and platforms. Sometimes, JavaScript unit testing seems unreliable, brittle, or take more time and effort than it’s worth." Dustin Butler 4/30/2012
"I don't post to test functionality within a post...you are a nut!"
Now you story changes. Ok so enlighten us. Why post code in a political discussion?
I know you wasn't trying to show off by posting some beginner code. That would be like trying show off your riches by flashing a few pennies.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

CaptainObvious1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearl or Python?
Dream Weaver or Anjuta?
You could be part of a development team...but I doubt you can code..your example looked like a script kiddee cut/paste to me!
You claim to know something yet you need to ask these questions?
How the f**k can anyone confuse the simplest of HTML with Pearl or Python? Uhm I would think one familiar with either wouldn't cofuse them since Pearl and Python are PROGRAMMING languages and HTML is a language to render web pages.
What does Dreamweaver have to do with Anjuta? One is for web design and one is for programming. It is kind of like asking someone if they used a paint roller or a wrench :-P Two totally different tools for two unrelated purposes.
Lastly why would you think the simplest code in a WYSIWYG editer is copy and paste and why would a script kiddie have an interest in HTML?
This post proves your fail (lack of knowledge) on so many levels that I would have to write a book to explain it all to you.
Why you would think me part of a development team is beyond me, I am NOT, nor have I claimed to be a programmer although my business requires a working knowledge of most programming languages.
LOL I have given you enough hints that you should have figured out what my business is by now.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

CaptainObvious1 wrote:
Idle 3 Python 3.2.3
[GCC 4.6.3] on Linux2
Tell me Oh great one which developer tool did I open?
Now why would I play your silly game? I have nothing to prove to you.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
I was fishing...thanks Dumb Bass! I caught you.
You narrowed it down quite nicely
btw I got my student/teacher edition (CS6) this morning...
Adobe Membership cs-auto@adobe.com
6:48 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Thank you for becoming a member of the Adobe community.
Adobe Membership is your passport to special benefits,
content, and services.
With your new membership, you can:
<p>Mess with C.S. ad finitum!<p/>
I did say "I'm learning", I told you my major before (code is my own endeavor).
Caught me at what? Showing what a dumbf**k you are?
Getting an Adobe ID means nothing stupid.
LOL none of the CS6 products have been released yet so once again you're lying.
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopextend...
Although the beta is still floating around out there if you cannot wait.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

BTW here is the Dreamweaver link showing it isn't out yet either.
http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver.htm...
Dude, you might want to at least look before you speak.
LOL It also helps to learn at least the basics before bragging.
What a moromney

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Racks Up List of Broken Promises
It was three years ago that Mr. Barack Obama was campaigning hard for president. He was drawing immense crowds, bringing them to their feet screaming his name. What was he promising these fans?
Too many to copy:
http://www.newsmax.com/BenStein/Stein-Obama-c...
PROPAGATING, you retard. What lies are they propagating.

Are you really this stupid? You still haven't come up with ONE lie that the democrats are propagating.
What a moromney

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Ooooonoooo wrote:
<quoted text>So 53% of Americans are Communist? hahaahahahahahaahahhahahaha!!! !
He is Delusional.
Hi bi

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Group endeavors! Adventurous. Woohoo

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Some of us do have access however.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2hplj44.png
LOL it helps to have a former member of adobe's development team working for you.:-D
What a moromney

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~
All of their legacies will be with us for a long time to come, and I will admit the last 6-8 months he was in office had me shaking my head a few times.
But at least we didn't have a house full of Muslims, who could not be Muslim and support the Constitution.
Either/Or.
LMAO@house full of muslims.

Ignorant sheepublican.
What a moromney

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
For the Nazis it was the Jews.
For Repubs it seems to be the Muslims.
Parallel minds.
Bigotry will do that to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,101 - 35,120 of139,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••