Santorum: Doctors Providing Abortions To Rape And Incest Victims Should Be Criminally Charged

Jun 12, 2011 Full story: Think Progress 4,601

Appearing on NBC's Meet the Press this morning, former Senator and GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum offered two stunningly maximalist positions on abortion - abortion should be flatly banned even in cases of rape or incest, and doctors who perform abortions should face criminal charges: QUESTION: Do you believe that there should be any ...

Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4489 Oct 30, 2011
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That one's always got something to prove.
How's it going Nijoni? I just bought my last sack of green chile for the season. I'm glad I didn't get the extra hot "cause this batch is HOTTTT!!! Yummm...
I'm heading for hatch!
Must get Chilis!! Sometimes A Walmart roasts them, you have to ask in Produce. Did you know?
I will ask there first, but may take a little road trip. Chili shops in Hatch. YUmmm indeed. Should be required on your license, how many lbs of Chili, red and or green/ do you consume annually?
Answer:
Lots.
btw:Indian Tacos rule.Red or Green!! Double Yumm!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4490 Oct 30, 2011
Do you guys think Barack will run again?
Seems likely to me.
one of jimmys meltdowns

Las Vegas, NV

#4492 Jan 18, 2012
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I retired as an E-5 I was a corporal when I rotated back to the states in April 1970.
http://www.topix.com/mod/uplocal/OSJEPOHP3VBS...
My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President
http://www.jimhaydensheeplover2012.org
there are many. this is one.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#4493 Jan 18, 2012
one of jimmys meltdowns wrote:
<quoted text>
there are many. this is one.
He "retired" as a corporal? lmao! What an idiot!
abel

Gainesville, FL

#4494 Jan 25, 2012
http://www.reformcchdnow.com/media/CCHD%20Rep...

If the Santorums are prolife and against homosexuality, why do they attend a "church" that partial birth abortion? How much money did Rick give to these programs?

come on.. one look at the vatican would tell a blooming idiot that is the sodomy club.. look at the art.. it is all gay porn... for pedophiles by pedophiles.. check out catholic "modesty"

zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4495 Jul 31, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't know what FLDS survivalist hellcamp you grew up in, but in the real world, rape is NOT how most of us are conceived. Nor has it been the modus operandi for the species in general.
You evidently have never known a woman who was raped. The assault alone is devastating to most women, much less the thought of having this reminder of the animal who violated you now growing within you.
You have a serious lack of empathy. How fortunate that you will NEVER have an effect on women's rights to deal with their pregnancies as they so choose.
<quoted text>
Lack of empathy? You promote the wanton slaughter of billions of innocent victims with abortion. Without any empathy or regard for their senseless and brutal deaths. But than, to mindless conniving sychophants such as yourself, all that matters is what women want, no matter how vile and tyrannical they might be.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4496 Jul 31, 2012
Jesus, this is from january.

Yes, when it comes to their own bodies, it IS what women want. And nobody gives a damn what you want.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Lack of empathy? You promote the wanton slaughter of billions of innocent victims with abortion. Without any empathy or regard for their senseless and brutal deaths. But than, to mindless conniving sychophants such as yourself, all that matters is what women want, no matter how vile and tyrannical they might be.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4497 Jul 31, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Jesus, this is from january.
Yes, when it comes to their own bodies, it IS what women want. And nobody gives a damn what you want.
<quoted text>
Most of the people killed with abortion are women, and none of the people killed with abortion are the body of the women that kill them. Nobody wants you or anybody else to to kill them, no matter how young they are, or how much you profit from their senseless deaths.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4498 Jul 31, 2012
Typical PLM claptrap. You can't even fit a woman in a uterus.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the people killed with abortion are women, and none of the people killed with abortion are the body of the women that kill them. Nobody wants you or anybody else to to kill them, no matter how young they are, or how much you profit from their senseless deaths.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4499 Jul 31, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Typical PLM claptrap. You can't even fit a woman in a uterus.
<quoted text>
Women can fit in a uterus while they are very young. In fact all women begin their life in a uterous.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4500 Aug 1, 2012
No, that would be a fetus.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Women can fit in a uterus while they are very young. In fact all women begin their life in a uterous.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#4501 Aug 2, 2012
Anybody know what happened to Jim Hayden for President? It's interesting that he has disappeared as we close in on election day. Lol!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4502 Aug 2, 2012
I'm sure he's out on the campaign trail...the one that leads to the convenience store where he gets is smokes and beer.
elise in burque wrote:
Anybody know what happened to Jim Hayden for President? It's interesting that he has disappeared as we close in on election day. Lol!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#4503 Aug 2, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I'm sure he's out on the campaign trail...the one that leads to the convenience store where he gets is smokes and beer.
<quoted text>
Could be. Could be getting treatment for any one or four of his many disorders... I hope.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4504 Aug 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, that would be a fetus.
<quoted text>
Fetus are either male or female. Only female fetus are women.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4505 Aug 6, 2012
Neither medical nor legal terminology acknowledges a fetus as being a "woman." DOMA declares that marriage is between a man and a woman; can you marry a fetus?
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus are either male or female. Only female fetus are women.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4506 Aug 7, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Neither medical nor legal terminology acknowledges a fetus as being a "woman." DOMA declares that marriage is between a man and a woman; can you marry a fetus?
<quoted text>
Woman is not a legal term. Woman is a vague term used in reference to female humans, which female fetus are.

Recently The Legal Affairs Committee of the Majles, the Iranian Parliament, has told the press that they regard the law that prohibits the girls below the age of 10 from being married off as ‘un-Islamic and illegal.’ Mr. Mr. Mohammad Ali Isfehani, the spokesperson for Majles said “As some people may not comply with our current Islamic system the appropriate age for a girl to have reached puberty and qualified to get married. They contradict and challenge the Islamic Shari’ah law.’

Recently in Iran more than 75 female children under 10 were forced to marry much older men.
http://twocircles.net/2012aug06/child_marriag...

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#4507 Aug 7, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently in Iran more than 75 female children under 10 were forced to marry much older men.
http://twocircles.net/2012aug06/child_marriag...
Why would this bother you?

Forcing women/girls in the name of religion against their will is perfectly acceptable. Religion has never been a friend to women/girls. Especially pertaining to sex and reproduction.
Ocean56

AOL

#4508 Aug 7, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
Why would this bother you?
Forcing women/girls in the name of religion against their will is perfectly acceptable. Religion has never been a friend to women/girls. Especially pertaining to sex and reproduction.
Exactly, and this includes the "christian" religion.

Of course, the christianistas here would prefer that we only criticize islam. They've declared criticizing christianity unacceptable. Problem for the christianistas? I don't listen to them.:-)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4509 Aug 7, 2012
"Woman" isn't vague at all; you just cannot understand context. A fetus is not a woman; it's just one of your childish ways of degrading the debate; it's a classic PLM tactic to redefine words to create some kind of visceral response. This was just stupider than most.

We aren't debating iran or their meaningless religion; we are talking about this country (and the meaningless religion here.)
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Woman is not a legal term. Woman is a vague term used in reference to female humans, which female fetus are.
Recently The Legal Affairs Committee of the Majles, the Iranian Parliament, has told the press that they regard the law that prohibits the girls below the age of 10 from being married off as ‘un-Islamic and illegal.’ Mr. Mr. Mohammad Ali Isfehani, the spokesperson for Majles said “As some people may not comply with our current Islamic system the appropriate age for a girl to have reached puberty and qualified to get married. They contradict and challenge the Islamic Shari’ah law.’
Recently in Iran more than 75 female children under 10 were forced to marry much older men.
http://twocircles.net/2012aug06/child_marriag...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,078
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min smh 158,892
Unprecedented amount of 'dark money' fuels midt... 1 hr Le Duped 8
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr harmonious 32,982
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 1 hr spud 87
Dems want White House shakeup 1 hr Le Duped 195
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 3 hr kadamson 1,179

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE