BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104665 Sep 1, 2012
The "Top 40" Authors cited by the Founding Generation (with links to material in the Online Library of Liberty)

1 St. Paul
2 Montesquieu
3 Sir William Blackstone
4 John Locke
5 David Hume
20 William Shakespeare
29 Emmerich de Vattel <<<<<----< <

Emerich de Vattel (1714-1767)

The Law of Nations (1759-1760)

http://oll.libertyfund.org/index.php...

Front Page Authors (by Period) Emer de Vattel
Search this person’s writing:

Related Links:
Period: The 18th Century
Collection: Founding Fathers' Library
Nationality: French
Emer de Vattel

1714 - 1767

About the Author

Emer de Vattel (1714-1767) was one of the foremost theorists of natural law in the 18th century. His writings were widely read in the American colonies and had a profound impact on the thinking of the framers of the American constitution.

In The Library:

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#104666 Sep 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as tiresome as your lies, Rogue's lies, and Ryan's lies. No need to prove them either, it's right there in black on white, their, your own words. Car plant closed in 2008 BEFORE Obama's election,(Ryan voted FOR the bailout) and 2008 transfer of GE jet engine plant to Czech repub in 2008 also. As for YOUR lies, LRs, they are too numerous to list here. Yes, I can understand how they would become tiresome for you and your ilk, LIAR.
Wanna bet? Even the chimps at the zoo are screaming for you to shut up.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#104667 Sep 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet? Even the chimps at the zoo are screaming for you to shut up.
You mean your cage mates at the zoo? Don't forget that erotic auto-stimulation for the visitors' benefit at which you are so good. You know, where mommies shield their little kids' eyes, ha ha.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104668 Sep 1, 2012
Third, Hamilton cited Jean Jacques Burlamaqui's The Principles of Natural and Political Law (2 volumes 1747, first English edition 1748, 1752). Burlamaqui's work, according to Hamilton, was one of "Perspicuity and elegance," but was unfortunately "rather an introduction than a system."

Hamilton reserved his --highest praise-- for Emmerich Vattel's Law of Nations (1758, English edition 1759)...

The Online Library of Liberty :)
ballantine

United States

#104669 Sep 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The "Top 40" Authors cited by the Founding Generation (with links to material in the Online Library of Liberty)
1 St. Paul
2 Montesquieu
3 Sir William Blackstone
4 John Locke
5 David Hume
20 William Shakespeare
29 Emmerich de Vattel <<<<<----< <
Emerich de Vattel (1714-1767)
The Law of Nations (1759-1760)
Front Page Authors (by Period) Emer de Vattel
Search this person’s writing:
Related Links:
Period: The 18th Century
Collection: Founding Fathers' Library
Nationality: French
Emer de Vattel
1714 - 1767
About the Author
Emer de Vattel (1714-1767) was one of the foremost theorists of natural law in the 18th century. His writings were widely read in the American colonies and had a profound impact on the thinking of the framers of the American constitution.
In The Library:
LOL. So now you are citing a study that makes clear that Blackstone and Coke were far more influential on the founders than Vattel. Everyone other than birthers already knew this. In fact, this study shows that Vattel was only the 3rd most cited authority on the Law of Nations, itself a narrow area of law that has nothing to do with the municipal or constitutional law of a nation. It is sad that you choose not to learn anythng as to our actual law or the law of nations but rather try to twist everything according to your partisan agenda. As we have seen, no court will ever agree with your ignorance.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#104670 Sep 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shat for brains, when was the last time you payed 1.2M in taxes in ONE year? STFU
If the millionaire "payed" (sic) 1.2 million on roughly $8 million gross earned, that is peanuts and blatantly unfair if the middle class worker Čpayed" (sic) the same 15% rate, namely $4,500 on a $30,000 income. And, that base income of $8 million comes AFTER countless loop holes and deductions that the straight-salary guy is not allowed. Keep defending the rich and tell me how they create jobs at a starving yearly income of $30,000 while they rake in the rest.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#104671 Sep 1, 2012
Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826. The Jeffersonian Cyclopedia
Thomas Jefferson Collection
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library

Back to Table of Contents
8776. VATTEL (Emmerich von), Character of.—[continued].
Vattel is one of the most zealous and constant advocates for the preservation of good faith in all our dealings.—

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-f...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#104672 Sep 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your cage mates at the zoo? Don't forget that erotic auto-stimulation for the visitors' benefit at which you are so good. You know, where mommies shield their little kids' eyes, ha ha.
Sick little perv.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#104673 Sep 1, 2012
Has anyone noticed that when Bush was president it was always "US drone strike kills civilians" but Obama's drone strikes never seem to have any collateral damage?

US drone strike kills 5 militants in Pakistan
By ZARAR KHAN | Associated Press –

ISLAMABAD (AP)— U.S. drones fired a barrage of missiles at a vehicle and a house in a Pakistani tribal area bordering Afghanistan on Saturday, killing at least five suspected militants, Pakistani officials said.
The strikes in the North Waziristan tribal area were the first since news that a top commander of the powerful Haqqani militant network was killed in a drone strike late last month, also in the tribal region.
Two intelligence officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to brief the media, said U.S. drones fired seven missiles at targets in the village of Degan in an area of North Waziristan close to the Afghan border.
They said the area is dominated by anti-American militant commander Hafiz Gul Bahadur, but they did not know whether the men killed belonged to his group.
more here;
http://news.yahoo.com/us-drone-strike-kills-5...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#104674 Sep 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If the millionaire "payed" (sic) 1.2 million on roughly $8 million gross earned, that is peanuts and blatantly unfair if the middle class worker Čpayed" (sic) the same 15% rate, namely $4,500 on a $30,000 income. And, that base income of $8 million comes AFTER countless loop holes and deductions that the straight-salary guy is not allowed. Keep defending the rich and tell me how they create jobs at a starving yearly income of $30,000 while they rake in the rest.
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer the question AGAIN! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#104675 Sep 1, 2012
ballantine wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. So now you are citing a study that makes clear that Blackstone and Coke were far more influential on the founders than Vattel. Everyone other than birthers already knew this. In fact, this study shows that Vattel was only the 3rd most cited authority on the Law of Nations, itself a narrow area of law that has nothing to do with the municipal or constitutional law of a nation. It is sad that you choose not to learn anythng as to our actual law or the law of nations but rather try to twist everything according to your partisan agenda. As we have seen, no court will ever agree with your ignorance.
American er hmm Lady's ignorance is not only blatant, it knows no bounds. Again, she has posted another cut-and-paste that shows her hero, Vattel (a foreigner, btw, that she so fears) was an insignificant influence on the founding fathers. This is not what she intended, of course, but then, she does not read so well. And writes not at all.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#104676 Sep 1, 2012
FAKE birther WannaBe wrote:
Blah blah blah as usual.
Oh, it is you again still trying to be me, The ORIGINAL Grand Birther.
You must be infatuated with me, huh?

If you were a Birther, you would be asking why a signature stamp can be moved on a document that was allegedly created as a scan only?

Knowing this is a fact, you would logically conclude that the digital copy is the source document for all copies, and that the PDF file copy had been manipulated as well.

You would be asking why Hawaii DOH didn't come out immediately and explain why their State seal of authenticity is missing from all versions of Obama's fraudulent long form birth certificate.

Oh wait, that's right, YOU'RE NOT A BIRTHER!
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#104677 Sep 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick little perv.
Did you not come up with the zoo reference? You can resume your , er, hmm, activities now, the kids have moved along, lol.

LRS : why do you keep coming back? Is it SM without the S? Do you finally see how it is possible to reduce an opponent to frustration and scrap, yet not using one profane word? And you make it so easy, so limited are you. Tell you what, contact me, we'll arrange for lessons. First one is free. Ha ha. And tell your "Our Father" American er hmm Lady, I'll take you two and only charge for one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#104678 Sep 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're truly dense. If we (and others) are actively drilling that means a rig, crew, chemicals, etc. Those are called jobs. Municipal Bonds jokie, they fund improvement projects all over the country. Man, you're so brainwashed it's sad.
ballantine

United States

#104679 Sep 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826. The Jeffersonian Cyclopedia
Thomas Jefferson Collection
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library
Back to Table of Contents
8776. VATTEL (Emmerich von), Character of.—[continued].
Vattel is one of the most zealous and constant advocates for the preservation of good faith in all our dealings.—
http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-f...
There seems to be something wrong with your reasoning process. Jefferson citing Vattel on issues unrelated to citizenship doesn't mean he agrees with Vattel on citizenship, a matter of municipal law, not the law of nations. In fact, in 1779 jefferson drafted a statute in virginia adopting jus soli making anyone born in the state a citizen. There is no statement of jefferson supporting the birther view of law. Will you people never learn?
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#104680 Sep 1, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer the question AGAIN! LMAO
I've seen fathom-deep ignorance before, have tried to ligthen the load, and sometimes, for example in your case, it's all for naught. Read your assinine statement again, to wit, have I paid $1.2 million in taxes and my reply. Still don't get it? Sorry, can't help you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#104681 Sep 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
American er hmm Lady's ignorance is not only blatant, it knows no bounds. Again, she has posted another cut-and-paste that shows her hero, Vattel (a foreigner, btw, that she so fears) was an insignificant influence on the founding fathers. This is not what she intended, of course, but then, she does not read so well. And writes not at all.
She's posted about 100% more info than any Buttune has. Is this how you handle everything in your life that doesn't go your way? You remind me of a small child refusing to eat his vegetables.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#104682 Sep 1, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that when Bush was president it was always "US drone strike kills civilians" but Obama's drone strikes never seem to have any collateral damage?
US drone strike kills 5 militants in Pakistan
By ZARAR KHAN | Associated Press –
ISLAMABAD (AP)— U.S. drones fired a barrage of missiles at a vehicle and a house in a Pakistani tribal area bordering Afghanistan on Saturday, killing at least five suspected militants, Pakistani officials said.
The strikes in the North Waziristan tribal area were the first since news that a top commander of the powerful Haqqani militant network was killed in a drone strike late last month, also in the tribal region.
Two intelligence officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to brief the media, said U.S. drones fired seven missiles at targets in the village of Degan in an area of North Waziristan close to the Afghan border.
They said the area is dominated by anti-American militant commander Hafiz Gul Bahadur, but they did not know whether the men killed belonged to his group.
more here;
http://news.yahoo.com/us-drone-strike-kills-5...
Obama aims better.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#104683 Sep 1, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever say my bad, I misspoke or I was wrong? You were 100 percent wrong so how does that make her an idiot?
Nope, you don't have to when you are right. That's why I cite everything I say, unlike idiots like you poopoo. I am sorry that you are unable to comprehend what the Justice was saying, you do seem to have trouble with 2+2. But it's not just his words, it is the actions of the court. They have have ample opportunity to take on this case and put it to rest, but they have in fact chosen to do exactly what he said- avoid the question.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#104684 Sep 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know how ignoratn you are. Weird, as it seems you insist on showing it to the world.
Based on your grammar and spelling abilities, I would be very cautious about calling anyone "ignoratn".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Le Duped 167,856
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,171,859
Still an underdog, Rick Santorum weighing anoth... 1 hr Le Duped 1
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Mothra 33,750
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 1 hr Le Duped 19
GOP's Christie brings New Jersey candor to Iowa... 1 hr Le Duped 6
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 6 hr Commander Bunny 372
More from around the web