BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#99063 Aug 11, 2012
Things to know about Paul Ryan 1. Paul Ryan was 16 years old when he found his father had died of a heart attack in his sleep. 2. Paul Ryan is careful what he eats and is dedicated to exercise and a healthy lifestyle. 3. Paul Ryan has worked as a fitness trainer. 4. Paul Ryan was only 28 years old when he was elected into Congress. 5. Paul Ryan easily won re-election in 2000,2002,2004,2006,2008 and 2010 with an average of two thirds of the vote. 6. Paul Ryan has introduced various plans to fix the economy including his plan "The Path to Prosperity"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99064 Aug 11, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call it raising taxes on the rich if you prefer, but we call it letting the tax cuts expire as per the law. The cuts were never meant to be permanent Mr. Liars.
I understand they were to expire but I think you have to look at what the current economic picture before doing so.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99065 Aug 11, 2012
nebka wrote:
5 Things Mitt Doesn't Want You to Know About Paul Ryan
http://news.yahoo.com/5-things-mitt-doesnt-wa...
In your opinion, why doesn't Obama run on his record? Why is he only concerned with trying to discredit his opponents?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#99066 Aug 11, 2012
you tea partyists need to accept it the president is all American ...however....Romney was born in north Korea and is a sleeper agent sent here to destroy the American economy...
Go ahead prove it ain't true
dem

Chicago, IL

#99067 Aug 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>In your opinion, why doesn't Obama run on his record? Why is he only concerned with trying to discredit his opponents?
cause they are pieces of shit.
Similar to you.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#99068 Aug 11, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
you tea partyists need to accept it the president is all American ...however....Romney was born in north Korea and is a sleeper agent sent here to destroy the American economy...
There goes ole flaming Harry again! The Senate putz that dishonors his position.
But what is honor to a Progressive Liberal, it doesn't reside within their psyche.
who watchs fox

Charleston, WV

#99069 Aug 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
Republican strategist Juleanna Glover commented on Romney's VP running-mate selection, "this gives Romney something no amount of ads have been able to do - the ability to stand for something."
Wow.
http://www.courant.com/news/politics/sns-rt-u...
he did diss Trump good making fun of him at the 2010 corespondent
dinner..while launching the Bin Laden raid..Trump look ed like an ass...and what happened to all the "money" he spent..a real loser

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#99070 Aug 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion, why doesn't Obama run on his record? Why is he only concerned with trying to discredit his opponents?
He cannot run on his record, so he has to resort to lies and distortions to divert the electorate away from his failure to lead.
It is all Saul Alinsky methods. Obama taught them to his fellow organizers in Chicago.
I'm opting for the American people to see through this guy, and dump him!

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#99071 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
this is where you belong, birther nut
So says the Liberal shill who bought the facade and has too much invested to change his ways!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#99072 Aug 11, 2012
I notice conservative girl couldn't prove me wrong
Romney was born in north Korea
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99073 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar to you.
Really? So, where does that leave you?

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#99074 Aug 11, 2012
When Phaggot Obama dropped the first bomb on Africa,... saw daylight. So clearly my head was not up the liberals' backside. When Obama bombed Africa,... They lynched hundreds, probably thousands of innocent black people...

http://mathaba.net/news/...
Mutt

United States

#99075 Aug 11, 2012
So where is the promised transparency? Why didn't BO simply produce his original birth certificate and college transcripts? Why has the media ducked an investigation of his Chicago background and roots? Does anyone really know this man? The media will certainly try to undress Paul Ryan in the coming days. Something smells...

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#99077 Aug 11, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
I notice conservative girl couldn't prove me wrong
Romney was born in north Korea
Wild Bill, aka Son Yan On, I think you are confused.
Your birth certificate resides in North Korea.
Stand before his grave and ask if that is not so?
Mitt's American birth certificate says born in America...product of TWO American citizens who resided in Michigan and achieved greatness in their lifetime. Romney is a Natural Born American Citizen Buffy!!

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#99078 Aug 11, 2012
Mutt wrote:
So where is the promised transparency? Why didn't BO simply produce his original birth certificate and college transcripts? Why has the media ducked an investigation of his Chicago background and roots? Does anyone really know this man? The media will certainly try to undress Paul Ryan in the coming days. Something smells...
Probably is the stench from Obama Indonesian loin cloth!!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99079 Aug 11, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Simple rule of thumb.

If a Dump-o-crap says it you can put money on it that it is a lie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99080 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar to you.
Ok, where is everyone getting these "Mr. Badazz" keyboards from? The typing comes across so much tougher looking than a regular "non-badazz" keyboard. Wonder if they use a proprietary font or something. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99081 Aug 11, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Probably is the stench from Obama Indonesian loin cloth!!
I'm not even going there! LOL
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#99082 Aug 11, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid said someone told him Romney didnít pay taxes for ten years. No one in their right mind would accept that as fact. There was never a need to fact check it. Itís hearsay.
The ignorant birfoon on the other hand fails to understand the difference. The birfoon not only accepts hearsay as fact, he accepts his own lies as fact.
That just goes to show how stupid the Democrat Party believes their useful idiots really are. If the polls are anywhere near correct then the Dems are swallowing this BS hook line and sinker.
dem

Chicago, IL

#99083 Aug 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, where is everyone getting these "Mr. Badazz" keyboards from? The typing comes across so much tougher looking than a regular "non-badazz" keyboard. Wonder if they use a proprietary font or something. LMAO
well well well!
I caught the tea bag Pussccee posting a topix victory speech.
Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Jay 168,502
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 13 min Lawrence Wolf 210
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min THE DEVIL 1,174,700
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 2 hr serfs up 95
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 3 hr Larry 27,522
Obama's Right-Hand Woman Speaks Out (Aug '08) 4 hr Foresttoday 155
Rubio's trip west gains political allies but bl... 5 hr Le Duped 5
More from around the web