BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,268)

Showing posts 85,341 - 85,360 of167,585
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

This "crap" has been going on for years and years....
Religious people have been "blamed" for a lot of this mess, when most of it has been caused by "infidels".....

Infidels | Define Infidels at Dictionary.com
noun 1. Religion . a. a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity. b.(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim. c.(in ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/infidels - Cached
More results from dictionary.reference.com »
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
WHY “BIRTHERS” GET NO RESPECT FROM THEIR EDUCATED BETTERS
1.“Birthers” never post anything of substance – all of it is rumor, innuendo, speculation, and outright lies.
2.“Birther” posts are filled with tiresome invective stemming from their intense loathing and irrational hatred of the man who is their president.
3.“Birthers” never learned before they dropped out of high school how to substantiate their empty claims – by citation to authoritative sources, such as, controlling case law, primary documents, the United States Constitution, statutory law, the learned opinion of scholars in treatises or academic journals, or unbiased fact witnesses.
4.“Birthers” rely entirely on their own uninformed opinions or opinion statements of persons of whom no one has ever heard.
5.“Birthers” are unable to stick to the topic, choosing instead to post all manner of irrelevant and anecdotal material.
6.“Birthers” are inconsistent in their positions claiming to be conservative or libertarian, yet taking positions that are contrary to the true conservative and libertarian principles that have been posted on this site.
7.“Birthers” have a naïve one-dimensional, stereotypic view of the world – characterizing those who hold intelligent and educated views as “libtards,” while reluctantly acknowledging those who are true conservatives or, at least, moderate Republicans, such as Willard Romney, as country club Republicans or RINOs.
8.“Birthers” have no sense of what constitutes a hard fact v. one that is trivial.
9.“Birthers” have no response to and ignore hard and verifiable facts that are often presented on this site, such as, this statement:
10. TRUE or FALSE?–
“THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, WAS ELECTED BY
A LANDSLIDE VOTE (68.2%) ACCORDING TO THE ELECTION PLAN ESTABLISHED IN THE
UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION BY OUR WISE AND REVERED FOUNDERS AND
FRAMERS TO REFLECT THE “WILL OF ‘WE THE PEOPLE’” OF THE UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA.”
How long does it take to answer this straightforward fact-based question?
Still off in your little world, I see! You know as well as everyone on this thread, Obama is not nor has he ever been a citizen of the United States, not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
"Just think of Romney as a birfoon court case where everyone knows the eventual outcome save the ignorant birfoon."
====
LRS wrote:
If that should be the case then you can kiss America goodbye. I choose not to do that. Any red blooded American would feel the same.
Another "birther" who admits he has no use for the United States Constitution and the constitutional plan developed by our brilliant and revered Founders and Framers for electing the President of the United States according to the "Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE.'"
Heck, junior doesn't even know WHO elects the President.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Morons found a way to symbolically hate gay people AND stuff their dumb faces with deep fat fried food, this developing heart disease and diabetes and further straining the health system at great cost.
Good job guys.
Well, at Chick-fil-A this morning I had a grilled chicken breast sandwich, carrot salad with diet lemon-aid. But I think I am a low risk for getting infected with HIV.
I guess the only groups that have a lower risk than I do are lesbians.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
This "crap" has been going on for years and years....
Religious people have been "blamed" for a lot of this mess, when most of it has been caused by "infidels".....
Infidels | Define Infidels at Dictionary.com
noun 1. Religion . a. a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity. b.(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim. c.(in ...
dictionary.reference.com/browse/infidels - Cached
More results from dictionary.reference.com »
Infidels, yes. Christians and Moslems alike. Do you, just a little bit, understand what you post here? Otherwise, what is your point?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Democrats’ History Of Racism
Aren't you referring to the States' Rights Democratic Party which was (is) not a part of the national Democratic Party? It was a bunch of Dixiecrats who co-opted the Democratic name.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Slaves in Islam; Part 1

ABSTRACT

Islam institutionalized slavery. Slaves were taken by Muhammad since his time in Medina. Slaves were usually taken in war, either through offensive or defensive actions. Islam allows the taking of slaves as "booty", or reward for fighting. This has led to numerous "jihads" by Muslim states and tribes to attack other non-Muslim groups and obtain slaves. Islamic jurisprudence laid down regulations for the proper treatment of slaves. However, abuses have occurred throughout history.

INTRODUCTION

The West is familiar with the history of slavery in the new world. It was sinful and terrible, and it lasted for several hundred years. And it was abolished mainly thru the efforts of Christians in England (Wilberforce, Clarkson) and America (the Abolitionists, primarily Protestant).

However, few people in the west know about Islam and slavery. Most would be surprised that Islam authorizes the taking of slaves as spoils of war. From the days that Muhammad drew his sword to rob and conquer non-Muslims to this very day, Muslims have been taking non-Muslims, and even other black Muslims, as slaves.

Muslims were enslaving black Africans long before any slave ships sailed for the New World. Muslims were taking and making slaves all over the lands it had conquered. Later, when slave ships were loaded with black slaves, often, a Muslim slave broker had the human cargo all ready to go. The white Southerners rarely had to go into inland to capture slaves, they were already waiting there, courtesy of some Muslim ruler, and/or slave broker! In many cases, if the black slaves were not sent to the New World, they were sent to the Middle east to be enslaved by Arabs, or kept by other black Muslims as slaves.

----------

MUHAMMAD, MUSLIMS, THE QUR'AN, AND SLAVERY

http://debate.org.uk/topics/coolcalm/slaves1....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Simply a man who buys into Obama's BS.
OBAMA'S BS??
Tell the Class specifically with what components of his economic policy you disagree, and the names of any economists who support your point of view. Thank you.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY? Low research skills because you weren't smart enough or have enough common sense to go to college?
Mike and Marilyn Quinlan -- Loyola University of Chicago School of Business. It's public record -- unlike the anonymous source of the book about Valerie Jarrett and Pres. Obama.
I don't bother to look up anything you say, because you said this man is your neighbor, but anyone looking into your background knows what you truly are.
You're an attention whore, who tries to make yourself look more important than you are.
I could have said this was my neighbor as well.
Did you know one time when I lived in Chicago, I went for a walk near North Avenue Beach, on Lasalle and North Avenue Streets, and I saw Cardinal Bernardin in his yard?
His dwelling was not far from the beach.
The beach was not far from where I lived.
I was his neighbor too. don't you know?
You're nothing but a pathetic name dropping blowhard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please rank Willard as to his position on the original list of the tea crumpets preferred candidates for the Republican ticket in November. Thank you.
You're most welcome. Who should we thank for Obama being on the Democrat ticket?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
My prediction should Obama win: civil uprising.
Similar to the western Pennsylvania distillers in the 1790s who were crushed like little bugs by a militia force of 13-14,000 led by PRESIDENT Geo. Washington on horseback?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Apparently the Speaker and his colleagues are NOT so opposed to ObamaCare or worried about job creation that they are willing to rescind the $80 billion or so
What possible adverse effect does "Obamacare" have on "job creation?"
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Rubio is a naturalized citizens and not eligible for the office of Vice-President, Jindal may be in the same situation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar to the western Pennsylvania distillers in the 1790s who were crushed like little bugs by a militia force of 13-14,000 led by PRESIDENT Geo. Washington on horseback?
Yes Tootsie, but the civil uprising in the Southern State in 1861 almost succeeded, didn't it? What would happen if all the Red States succeeded from the Union?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Terri thinks it is a good business practice to shell out more than you bring in.
DARE YOU to find any post where I stated that. Ha Ha Ha Ha
=
Bet you (or at least 99% of Americans) "shelled out" more than you "brought in" the year you bought your first house. Bad practice??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, that won't matter for very much longer!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Infidels, yes. Christians and Moslems alike. Do you, just a little bit, understand what you post here? Otherwise, what is your point?
SLAVERY....."dumbass "
Mistreatment of "human beings"......

WHAT do you "think" I'm talking about?
.Ahhhh.....that's RIGHT........U don't "think"......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"ABSOLUTELY. DENIED IN TOTO.
I have always described law student Obama's masterwork as his "magnum opus" -- a bound book with a distinctive cover -- that is found on the desk of EVERY trial lawyer in the United States.
The unattributed article may or may not have been written by Obama. IF the poster knew anything about the structure of The Law Review (and it's doubtful s/he knows anything about law journals generally), he would know that it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE (but not entirely) that a second semester 3L would have written a case comment. CAN YOU CITE ANY OTHER CASE COMMENT WRITTEN IN THE LAW REVIEW BY A SECOND SEMESTER 3L IN THE PAST FIFTY YEARS? Really doubtful, but please try.
=
In any case your President saw his BOOK published while he was President of The Law Review. It speaks to the ineptitude of the "birther" nation that no one can identify the TITLE of that BOOK.(They are able to "research" all the bogus claims regarding his birthplace, but, when it comes to looking up a simple book title, their lack of education in research fundamentals is exposed for the ENTIRE WORLD to laugh at.) Since it literally is on the desk of EVERY trial lawyer in the United States, the Class is surprised that no "birther" hasn't asked their father or mother what is the title. OH, THAT'S RIGHT, NO "BIRTHER" COMES FROM A FAMILY WHERE ANYONE IS EDUCATED OR A PROFESSIONAL. The parents are uneducated blue collar bigots just as their offspring are. HOW PATHETIC."
====
LRS wrote:
Update: TT is your common moon cricket.
Perhaps, but you lack enough education to find the title of law student Obama's masterwork that is on the desk of EVERY trial lawyer in the United States. Says a lot for how "extremely well" you are doing in your macroeconomic management of the economy of the United States of America.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
This question alone proves you're a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,341 - 85,360 of167,585
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••