BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#95238 Jul 30, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, never let anyone tell you you're not dense. It is a belief among some that the African evolved from primates.
Huh? All humans evolved from an ancestral primate species.

Or do you believe Europeans evolved from angels?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your latest rant have to do with your idiotic assertions that Africans are genetically "distant" relatives? That they are a "different" species? A "primitive species with poorly developed frontal lobes"?
You demonstrated your abject ignorance of biological concepts with your idiotic conflation of epigenetics and post-zygotic isolation. You demonstrated that you have not the frontal lobe capacity to grasp the elementary realization that you are ignorant beyond belief.
I'm sorry RonnieBoy, but my questions to you have nothing to do with "American history". Your idiotic pseudoscientific theories have no scientific basis. Do you have a clue the distinction between biology, chemistry, genetics, and American history? RU on LSD?
1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
LOSER.
BTW, is Marcus Garvey, aka, Obama Christmas your twin brother? He had some insipid theories too -- like the equatorial temperature inversion fantasy. UR both just as scientifically illiterate.
Ronald, you failed the test with a 17. I'm giving you a "retake".
See if you can answer the questions and justify your fantasies.
I won't hold my breath.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95239 Jul 30, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your made up lies, Dikless, nothing wrong with my English, hell I can even pronounce "corpseman" properly, unlike dumbass BO.
Yo hablo espanol tambien, pendejo.
True, I admit your English is pretty good. Why do you have to go and spoil it all by writing that there is nothing wrong with it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95240 Jul 30, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap, as stupid as you are flat chested, as dumb as you are ridiculous, as phony as you are ignorant, now go away you little trollop.
I think I hurt a rib. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95241 Jul 30, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Wow, Rogue Moron is off on a story telling tangent.
UnAmerican Lunch Lady is posting the dumbest garbage she can find in the backwaters of the net.
And the anti-education crowd is blathering away like a gaggle of geese.
YET you have been tiring of my TRUTH.....that you call LIES!!!!!

Which do U like BEST?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95243 Jul 30, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Here ya go JOCKO....the DOOR to Hell!.....;-)
The Door to Hell: Take a look inside a giant hole in the desert which has been on fire for more than 40 YEARS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Interesting. Thank you for that.

Familiarise yourself with it, that's where you're headin'. Wish I had a histerically-laughing icon to go with this, with horns and a pitchfork.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95244 Jul 30, 2012
"Political Correctness.... is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

RationalState

#95249 Jul 30, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor wojar.
Yes. I agree. Despite ill conceived attempts to obfuscate the issue, the African and the White "Liberal" mind views "science" as something fixed and determined. The inquisitive, more highly evolved Euro-man and Mongoloid-man, though, views science as man's best guess of what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time.
Ronald
UR babbling. The scientific method is well established. Too bad UR scientifically illiterate. You, with your "highly evolved Euro-man's" mind made a public fool of yourself. Got Alzheimer's?

You have stated unfounded bare assertions, long discredited, as fact.

RonnieBoy: "what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time"

OK RonnieBoy, use whatever information you have on hand to answer the following:

4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your latest rant have to do with your idiotic assertions that Africans are genetically "distant" relatives? That they are a "different" species? A "primitive species with poorly developed frontal lobes"?
You demonstrated your abject ignorance of biological concepts with your idiotic conflation of epigenetics and post-zygotic isolation. You demonstrated that you have not the frontal lobe capacity to grasp the elementary realization that you are ignorant beyond belief.
I'm sorry RonnieBoy, but my questions to you have nothing to do with "American history". Your idiotic pseudoscientific theories have no scientific basis. Do you have a clue the distinction between biology, chemistry, genetics, and American history? RU on LSD?
Cat got your tongue?
LOSER.
BTW, is Marcus Garvey, aka, Obama Christmas your twin brother? He had some insipid theories too -- like the equatorial temperature inversion fantasy. UR both just as scientifically illiterate.
Ronald, you failed the test with a 17. I'm giving you a "retake".
See if you can answer the questions and justify your fantasies.
I won't hold my breath.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95251 Jul 30, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, you gotta lay off the sauce, at least long enough to post on here. I never said you would participate in the riots and looting, i said you're too old for such things, damn, I can't write on here in crayons!
Do you seriously want to claim that year after year of trillion dollar plus deficits could possibly not be detrimental to our economic health?
Look at the figures and see how low GWB got the deficit down to and that was after having to deal with the after affects of 9/11.
Just the facts, ma'm:
S Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FYdeficit $1.3 trillion
2103 proposed $1.2 trillion deficit
I'm losing hope for you, old timer, you can't seem to stay on track or understand what the subject even is.
Thank you! That is the problem, right there. The issues never get dealt with but the political games are played like crazy. BS, if you can't look at those numbers or other sources and see for yourself that this method will not work then you have no business knowledge of any type. But, it's not about issues anymore, it's about image and who has control. That's it. Flat out. The general public is being played like a cheap $2 banjo! All they are concerned about is "their" man winning, regardless if the SOB is fraud. The U.S. is under attack right now. I say it's about time the public made a whole lot noise! And you jackazzes on here like TT, JO and a couple others are either; genuinely stupid or your Anti-American. So, why don't you little boys and girls throw your real cards on the table? DARE YOU TO ala TT! This country will remove the scum. Bet on it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95252 Jul 30, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Thank you for that.
Familiarise yourself with it, that's where you're headin'. Wish I had a histerically-laughing icon to go with this, with horns and a pitchfork.
I take it you're not much of a spiritual person are ya?

RationalState

#95253 Jul 30, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your preposterous gibberish and meaningless drivel.
To an uneducated twerp, "economist" and "algorithm" are meaningless gibberish. Much as Shakespeare would be meaningless gibberish to a chimp, or in your case, a chump.
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you are not an intellectual economic midget by showing how running up huge deficits has ANY EFFECT on social security. Preferably use an algorithm from YOUR favorite economist -- if only you had ever read anything economic scholarship. Everyone knows you can't because you are totally ignorant of basic integral and differential.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95255 Jul 30, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"Political Correctness.... is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Justification for the pigs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95259 Jul 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
To an uneducated twerp, "economist" and "algorithm" are meaningless gibberish. Much as Shakespeare would be meaningless gibberish to a chimp, or in your case, a chump.
<quoted text>
That's exactly what it is. BS! Rank it right up there with Psychiatrists (one of the most dangerous persons in the world). Too bad we're not dealing with an economist, biochemist, etc. You never say anything new. Hasn't that dawned on you? You post the same old stuff over and over. You're the ones without an education and that is sad. But hey, it's only your future. BS artists. Plain and simple. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95261 Jul 30, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
Mayor(of Chicago)Rahm Emanuel’s brother, Ari Emanuel is probably the most powerful man in Hollywood right now. He runs Creative Artists Agency, the largest talent agency in the world. The talent agencies, not the studios call the all the shots on American films.
If the City of Chicago partnered with filmmakers it would be both lucrative and fun for everyone. They need to somehow learn how to follow the German model.
If the Emanuel brothers got serious with this window of opportunity they could bring billions to the Windy City and get great films and TV series made that would never otherwise see the light of day.
[They could DO good.]....but it AIN't in 'em to be!
Woooosh! In swoops sloopy! He just dropped out of those clouds like a miracle sent from above. Here to save the day and clean the toilet of America, Chitcago, IL. Am I right?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#95263 Jul 30, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR babbling. The scientific method is well established. Too bad UR scientifically illiterate. You, with your "highly evolved Euro-man's" mind made a public fool of yourself. Got Alzheimer's?
You have stated unfounded bare assertions, long discredited, as fact.
RonnieBoy: "what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time"
OK RonnieBoy, use whatever information you have on hand to answer the following:
Cat got your tongue?
<quoted text>
Professor wojar.

Yes. You are right. Those "discredited assertions" are political, not "scientific".

Ronald
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95264 Jul 30, 2012
"Accidents happen"

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Accidents-ha...

Interesting article...

“The Great Gatsby has arrived”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#95266 Jul 30, 2012
Kim 0806 wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know Phil and/or you do not recognize obvious sarcasm when you see it.

Thank You!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#95268 Jul 31, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A joke is a "computer tech" thinking he's an IT systems engineer.
A joke is a construction worker thinking he's an architect.
A joke is a hospital orderly thinking he is a physician.
A joke is a docket clerk thinking he is an attorney.
A joke is a meter maid thinking he is a detective.
UR a joke, Mister "Computer Technician".
<quoted text>
The real joke is the fact that you have pretended to be all those things when you are unqualified to be a bean counter.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#95269 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask a "birfoon"?
I'll ask you about BO's past associations with America haters, terrorists and communists.
The Rev, Wright America hater
Ayers/Dorhn terrorists
Frank Davis 100% communist
the 3rd party more communists
Obama has lied about all of them
38 lies in his ridiculous book , too.
Why all the lies?
Why can't BO present himself as he really is?
Makes me very suspicious.
Birfoon food only nourishes the birfoon Mr. Wrong. Regurgitated birfoon food is still nothing save plain old fashioned puke. The crap you spew will certainly influence no one other than the ignorant birfoon.

Couldn’t get off the ground in 08 and too old to fly in 12. I suggest you save it for your birfoon sites; they’ll gobble that stuff up like candy.

The rest of us have seen the president and heard his message for the last four years. We know who he is and what he’s about.

Then again with Obama’s likable’s running 60/30 over Romney I can certainly see why you would want to impugn Obama’s character. Won’t work though. As previously stated, only the birfoon eats that garbage.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95270 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
AW, gee, dickless, when will Romney get his Nobel Prize? For doing nothing?
I thought I was computer-clueless. From here, it appears you can't even post a proper reply. You block and copy it. Wow. Bravo, Mr. Jobs or Mr Gates or whatever. I thought you said you worked 15 years on those things.

Instead of mentioning Romney's never-to-receive Nobel, why don't you reply to my post in a proper manner?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95271 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat, ya' cowardly dickless dan, how many people in those countries are voting this Nov.?
Come on , boy, show us you have some semblance of a spine.
You appear to think that any American, Romney included,can just go abroad, or even from home, mouth off about any country and their political situations and not care about the consequences? Do you think you're all alone on this globe? That the rest of the world, which indeed cannot vote in the next election, has no influence in what goes on in your country? For about 25 years after WWII, the US could ignore the rest of the world. No longer. And that is healthier for the rest of the world AND the USA. Are you really that clueless?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,144,049
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Nutz 163,183
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 6 hr Swedenforever 204
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 6 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 18
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 hr IBdaMann 33,282
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 12 hr WelbyMD 582
Obama backer faces sexual abuse charges 22 hr Reverend Alan 111

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE