BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,236)

Showing posts 84,701 - 84,720 of167,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please name any president who was. At least he went to college unlike the president with the worst economic program in this nation's 224-year history -- R.W. Reagan."
====
mr right ness wrote:
Eureka College - Ronald Reagan's Living Legacy
Eureka College is proud to carry on the outstanding legacy of their most famous alum, Ronald Reagan. President Reagan loved the College and ensured that it ...[SIC]
The Ronald Reagan Museum - The Ronald W. Reagan Society
Reagan's College and University Background - RonaldReagan.com Forums
Jan 31, 2003 – Reagan's College and University Background The Oval Office.... Ronald Reagan has a Bachelors degree in Economics from Eureka Colleg[e]
Don't take this the wrong way, but Eureka is not a real college. Seeing your punctuation, however, leads one to believe you may have an English major from there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Is any of this BAD? Please explain succinctly what is wrong with a deficit and continuing national debt of $16 TRILLion. Please present ANY economic model that does not find this to be acceptable. Thank you.
"Who is (are) the ECONOMISTS YOU most resepct? What do they say on this subject?"
====
mr right ness wrote:
WhAT DO you say we run the deficit up to $100 trillion? Do you see a problem with that? How about your boyfriend Paul Krugmman? Would he approve?
I have never mentioned Prof. Krugman's name on this or any other site.
BUT IT IS OBVIOUS you cannot "explain succinctly what is wrong with a deficit and continuing national debt of $16 TRILLion" because you don't know ANYTHING about Economics. Heck, you can't even name the economist(s) you most respect. That's because you don't know any, have never studied Economics, and CANNOT study Economics because you weren't smart enough in high school to master integral and differential.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Is any of this BAD? Please explain succinctly what is wrong with a deficit and continuing national debt of $16 TRILLion."
====
mr right ness wrote:
WhAT DO you say we run the deficit up to $100 trillion? Do you see a problem with that?
Please explain how it can be very prudent for the typical employed American family with a modest house to have a debt to income ratio of,say, 2:1, but it is imprudent for our sovereign nation to have a ratio of 1.5:1. AND as a sovereign nation we can just print money whenever we want.
Your post (that doesn't contain any analysis) simply makes it clear that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Economics. But who is surprised that another "birther" is uneducated and lacks common sense?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please explain succinctly how Marxism is incompatible with our sacred United States Constitution when it is the "Will of 'WE THE PEOPLE?'"
====
mr right ness wrote:
Please explain bluntly why Obama has to lie about everything concerning his past and who he really is ?
Here Mr. Poster exposes himself as so intellectually deficient that he cannot even begin to address a serious question. His TWO problems:(1) he is completely ignorant about the United States Constitution and (2) he has never read any of Marx's major writings and, therefore, doesn't know a damn thing about Marxism. Classic ignorant and uneducated "birther."
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I will say this before I leave you fine people; your location is exactly right....you belong on a farm. Oink! Oink Oink!! TaTa Tattyless. LOL
careful. Some angry moron will chastise you for hurling insults and name calling. And from personal experience I can assure you what a devastating effect that can have on you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

mr right ness wrote:
WhAT DO you say we run the deficit up to $100 trillion? Do you see a problem with that?
LET'S PROVE HOW INTELLECTUALLY DEFICIENT MR. WRONG-HEADED IS. Dare him to respond intelligently to the following:
.... OBAMA’S BIGGEST FINANCIAL SCAM
In order to give hard-working American families less expensive clothes and other non-food items, Wal-Mart buys consumer goods from China at very, very low prices, and pays for the purchases with good ol’ American dollars – the preferred currency among international traders around the world. Because of the very low prices, American consumers are BETTER OFF than before (with respect to the purchase of these goods).
Thus, China has excess U.S. dollars on hand and nothing to do with them.
So we make this deal with them: you give us back our dollars (in denominations of $TRILLIONS of dollars in return for little pieces of paper that say “IOU” for the same $Trillions of dollars with a balloon payment in thirty years and not one day before.
You might think China is too smart to fall for this SCAM but they do.
They simply ask that we pay them interest at the fixed rate of 2.54% per annum for thirty years. IF we do decide to pay the principal sum back in 2042, it will be with highly inflated dollars. Thus, OUR inflation will cause the loss of $billions of dollars to China.(Remember it’s a zero-sum game.) Pretty slick, huh?
This means that our new found cash cow (China) provides the United States with virtually unlimited borrowing power.
====
Now you probably think BORROWING is BAD, but watch this:
By spending more money than the federal government takes in by taxation and other revenue sources (creating a deficit of, say,$1 TRILLION a year or more) to buy votes through entitlement programs that are paid for with the dollars borrowed from China (not the U.S. taxpayers), the administration is able to have its cake and eat it also by (honestly) telling the American public that taxpayer money is NOT being used to fund entitlement programs to buy votes – all the money to pay for vote buying (welfare, food stamps, public housing, etc.) is being borrowed from our political enemies in China.
And if we decide to stiff them? What are they going to do? Sue us? Ha Ha Ha – LAUGHS ON THEM.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
Ah but you classify all birthers are something to be scorned.
CORRECT, because
(1) you are all ignorant and uneducated riff-raff
(2) you lack the true patriotism to abide by the final decision of the judicial system established by Art. III of our sacred Constitution
(3) you have no respect for your betters -- most of this great nation's 310 million+ citizens.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Not really when you consider Obama has been using a stolen Social Security CARD since 1977.
STOLEN? REALLY?
You mean that your president physically took the social security CARD that was in another's possession?
When and from whom did the dastard do this?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweatysuzie claims to have lived near 22nd and Pulaski, but she doesn't know how far that is from Crawford and Cermak.
I never said I lived there, you lying bitch.
I said my aunt did.
Care to lie again so I can put you in your place with your lies?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECT, because
(1) you are all ignorant and uneducated riff-raff
(2) you lack the true patriotism to abide by the final decision of the judicial system established by Art. III of our sacred Constitution
(3) you have no respect for your betters -- most of this great nation's 310 million+ citizens.
1) That's YOUR opinion, along with all other Obot lemmings on this thread.
2) You lack patriotism and breasts, not to mention the truth.
3) You have no respect for anyone showing those fried eggs off. If I were you, I'd be crying. What happened to all your money? No boob job?
This great nation would be better off when you die.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Very classy. Never occurred to you to try diplomacy?
I have more class in my whole body than every Obot on this thread.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I speak American English!
PLEASE!! You speak hillbilly; graduates of elite Eastern colleges speak real American English.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you fricking moron, and it is trying my patience explaining things to you, because you are so stupid, by the way: You basically stated that it's wrong to judge a group of people based on a few that you don't like.
You just contradicted yourself.
Go back to school, because you are an idiot!!!!!!
Oh, trying your patience? You? You, in need of explanations 24/24? You, who knows zilch about any subject, not even your ancestral lore? The only reason your patience is on trial is because you don't "capische niente". Your vulgar lingo is a poor substitute for any kind of basic elementary school knowledge.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you feel the need to judge others as ignorant?
You’re not simply ignorant, you’re willfully ignorant. Every birfoon is so no need to feel bad. You feed off each other’s stupidity like vultures and repeat the utter most nonsensical gobbledygook ever produced by modern man.

The notion that the POTUS somehow usurped the office while you were asleep should cause a five year old child to burst into laughter, but here we have grown men and woman doubling down on an internet rumor that never did and never will have any path to the truth; yet you travel that road with your head held high while giving the media the finger because they won’t support what they all know is nothing save a birfoon delusion.

In any other case this level of delusion would land you in a mental hospital.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Being ugly and rude, huh? That's alright, I'll still say a prayer in Jesus' Name for you.
Pity "Learn to Read". What'd the poor bastard do to deserve your prayers?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Heck, you can't even name one economist -- living or dead."
====
LRS wrote:
I will say this before I leave you fine people; your location is exactly right....you belong on a farm. Oink! Oink Oink!
In other words, the poster is so uneducated that he can't even look up the name of some economist on Wikipedia. But please don't put him down -- he left school only a few hours from his associate's degree.
bo blows

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We "advanced and intelligent" white people killed so-called witches in New England and Europe, killed hundreds of thousands during the "Holy" Inquisition, etc etc, Numbers of those "sacrificed" by the Mayans and other North and South American tribes pale compared to the number WE Christians killed since pacifist Jesus visited our planet. He must still be spinning in his grave. Beforer you throw stones, right my eye ness, look cover up your glass house.
You did honky, not me. Kill yourself to atone for your sins.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Sweatysuzie claims to have lived near 22nd and Pulaski, but she doesn't know how far that is from Crawford and Cermak."
====
Siouxweety wrote:
I never said I lived there, you lying bitch.
I said my aunt did.
She said this in the context of asserting she knows Chicago well. Yet she still "doesn't know how far [22nd and Pulaski] is from Crawford and Cermak."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
This great nation would be better off when you die.
"This is the greatest and the first commandment.
"The second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
"The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”
Matthew 22:38-39
====
BTW, the correct English is "will be better off."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have been more conservative and I have not only made up that lost money, I have doubled my assets.
<quoted text>
Well Tootsie, I was talking about since 2007 when I pulled my money out of the stock market. I sold my house in Palm Coast Fall of 2006 and moved into an apartment. I took the money I made and invested it, but not in the stock market. Do you know what the price of silver and gold was in late 2006?
I bought $10,000 worth of silver dollars at $8.60 each and then sold them in early 2011 at $42.60 to $44.20 each.
I also put $60,000 in a precious metal fund in the Fall of 2006 and I cashed part out last September and the last of it this Spring. That worked out very well for me too.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise man you are. Metals.
After the DOT.COM bubble of the late 1990's I learned a lesson. Watch out and get out before it bursts. When the housing bubble was taking off I decided to sell my house. In July 2006 I was asking $298K, then dropped it to $268K and then to $248K in early October. I had three people fighting for the house at that price. I had an American couple, an Egyptian couple and a Chinese couple who cam up with the cash first.
Then I increase my stock holding but I did buy some silver coins. I then saw the stock market jet up and I started to jump out in the Summer of 2007 and was 75% out when that bubble burst in November. I then put most of my money in precious metals, bought my Honda Ridgeline and paid off everything I could and bought into a fractional ownership of a 1998 Cessna 1982. Then in 2008 I bought a real nice house that was built in 2005 and that owner got soaked.
Then in the Spring of 2011 I sold my silver coins and my on quarter ownership of the Cessna and ordered a new Maule M-7-235C which was delivered last September.
I had planned to fly to Alaska for the while summer but my mothers health started to slip and I did not want to be more than a day or two away. So I flew up to Calgary, Alberta and then onto Banff National Park and that is far as I got to Alaska. I will try again next year.
Fishing here in Florida is great but I was really looking for some salmon fishing up there! I even bought a Marlin 1985 in 45-70 just in case an Alaskan Browny wanted my fish .... or me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,701 - 84,720 of167,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min YTube 1,036,483
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,047
Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) 21 min Relaxing 231
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 44 min Brian_G 30,018
Defend 'Obamacare' Unabashedly, Some Democrats Say 58 min Mothra 28
Romney Endorses in Targeted Arizona Race 1 hr senior citizen 9
US puts off decision on Keystone XL pipeline 7 hr foster 66
•••
•••
•••
•••