BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95276 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Now class, who can tell us what is wrong with this sentence?
Surely Ms. high falootin eastern Ivy league university can.
"Jacques Ottawa"]<quoted text>
I never said there was nothing wrong with my English
The mistake is all too common amongst uneducated clodhoppers, like Dickless here.
In the context in which I wrote the above, the sentence is grammatically correct as it does not imply a double negative. The noun "anything" would not have conveyed the correct significance of what I was saying. It had to be "nothing". Now, class, what do you say? Over to you,- did you say clodhopper?
Learn to Read

United States

#95277 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of fantasies, do you still harbor hopes of felating Obama?

It's pertinent because without seeing something BO has actually wrote we'll continue to view him as a stuttering, stammering, inarticulate idiot.

Now, get on it, boy.
Another day. Another batch of hate filled ignorance. Well you are consistant(ly wrong)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95278 Jul 31, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"Political Correctness.... is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Justification for the pigs.
Join the cut-and-paste plagiarizing American er hmm Lady, LRS. You do realise that she has no idea what this political "correctness" cut-and-paste means. Do you?
Learn to Read

United States

#95279 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious, me read Bill Ayers fantasy dictated by the inarticulate bumbler Obama?

pleeeeeese, don't make me laugh.
I don't believe that I ever assumed you could read anything. Certainly nothing in English with pages
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95280 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Woooosh! In swoops sloopy! He just dropped out of those clouds like a miracle sent from above. Here to save the day and clean the toilet of America, Chitcago, IL. Am I right?
Er, Sloopy is a birther, one of your ilk, LRS. LoL.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95281 Jul 31, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The real joke is the fact that you have pretended to be all those things when you are unqualified to be a bean counter.
And you a pilot.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#95282 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
This was for dikless dan, but you can learn by it , too.
meaningless to Ostupida's bad economy, high unemployment and $6 trillion in new debt.
No incumbent since the great depression has been re elected with bad economic indicators, BO is going down.
No African American had ever been elected POTUS either; and I’m sure you were equally certain (using your logic) none ever would be. Got a valid point?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#95283 Jul 31, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that I ever assumed you could read anything. Certainly nothing in English with pages
Mr. Wrong begs we please not make him laugh while Barack Obama laughs at Mr. Wrong’s dumb ass all the way to the bank with royalties from “The Essential Barack Obama: The Grammy Award-Winning Recordings”

A Grammy Mr. Wrong assumes Obama won for stuttering I suppose.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95284 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you're not much of a spiritual person are ya?
Ooookay. How spiritual are YOU? Herewith some quotes from some of your choice wrtitings :

1. dumbazz;
2. dumbazzrats;
3. to Terri : streetwalkingslut;
4. to Terri : how did she break the suction that held her to the floor?. Did she fart?;
5. to Terri : low-class streetwalker;
6. justification for the pigs.

Above are but a drop in the ocean.

Now, honestly, LRS, would you associate your above words with anything even approaching spirituality, or to put it plainly, anything approaching what a true and good Christian practices? All to do with spirituality, no?

As to me, I know what I am. Let others find out. Tell ya one thing, though, I don't even come close to using YOUR seemingly very unChristian vocabulary.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95285 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was computer-clueless. From here, it appears you can't even post a proper reply. You block and copy it. Wow. Bravo, Mr. Jobs or Mr Gates or whatever. I thought you said you worked 15 years on those things.
Instead of mentioning Romney's never-to-receive Nobel, why don't you reply to my post in a proper manner?
LMAO. Here you sit spewing out hatred and you don't have a clue who you're talking to. Don't you have plans to go dumpster diving today?
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#95286 Jul 31, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No African American had ever been elected POTUS either; and I’m sure you were equally certain (using your logic) none ever would be. Got a valid point?
We haven't had an African American (I assume you mean a black) elected POTUS. We do however have the first bi-racial president ever in office currently. Now if Obama wasn't bi-racial and was actually black he might be entitled to call himself African American as he has been in Africa and because of who his father was, but being bi-racial he really can't even do that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95287 Jul 31, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
My side (the dark side I suppose) remains undefeated. We’ll discuss it when you win a case. What’s that? Oh well, another one just bit the dust here in California. Good luck next time.
Clownifornia. Broke. Sanctuary State. Corrupt as can be. Enough said.

Did ya really think Awnald knew how to govern? LOL
Learn to Read

United States

#95288 Jul 31, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Wrong begs we please not make him laugh while Barack Obama laughs at Mr. Wrong’s dumb ass all the way to the bank with royalties from “The Essential Barack Obama: The Grammy Award-Winning Recordings”

A Grammy Mr. Wrong assumes Obama won for stuttering I suppose.
He also claims to know of several lies written by Obama in a book he claims Obama didn't write and admits that he never read. And somehow all of these conflicting claims from Mr Wrong and Angry are supposed to have some relevance to Birfoon fantasies about eligibility.

Mr Wrong seems to have become confused by his own rants

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#95289 Jul 31, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be her middle finger AL? That’s the only one she uses.
Nah that only extends to lying scamming affirmative action trash like you.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#95291 Jul 31, 2012
No kidding!
To all the patriots out there: Anyone who would vote for this party is as dishonest as they are. When they sit here and trash you, consider the source.
Anyone can see the truth, most just refuse to acknowledge it.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/ex-time-editor-dem...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#95292 Jul 31, 2012
As if anyone with a half of a brain did not already know this. Eric Holder is the most corrupt AG in our country's history.

Federal Court finds Obama appointees interfered with New Black Panther prosecution--July 30, 2012

Conn Carroll--Senior Editorial Writer

The Washington Examiner @conncarroll

A federal court in Washington, DC, held last week that political appointees appointed by President Obama did interfere with the Department of Justice’s prosecution of the New Black Panther Party.
The ruling came as part of a motion by the conservative legal watch dog group Judicial Watch, who had sued the DOJ in federal court to enforce a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents pertaining to the the New Black Panthers case. Judicial Watch had secured many previously unavailable documents through their suit against DOJ and were now suing for attorneys’ fees.
Obama’s DOJ had claimed Judicial Watch was not entitled to attorney’s fees since “none of the records produced in this litigation evidenced any political interference whatsoever in” how the DOJ handled the New Black Panther Party case. But United States District Court Judge Reggie Walton disagreed. Citing a “series of emails” between Obama political appointees and career Justice lawyers, Walton writes:
The documents reveal that political appointees within DOJ were conferring about the status and resolution of the New Black Panther Party case in the days preceding the DOJ’s dismissal of claims in that case, which would appear to contradict Assistant Attorney General Perez’s testimony that political leadership was not involved in that decision. Surely the public has an interest in documents that cast doubt on the accuracy of government officials’ representations regarding the possible politicization of agency decision-making.

In sum, the Court concludes that three of the four fee entitlement factors weigh in favor of awarding fees to Judicial Watch. Therefore, Judicial Watch is both eligible and entitled to fees and costs, and the Court must now consider the reasonableness of Judicial Watch’s requested award.
The New Black Panthers case stems from a Election Day 2008 incident where two members of the New Black Panther Party were filmed outside a polling place intimidating voters and poll watchers by brandishing a billy club. Justice Department lawyers investigated the case, filed charges, and when the Panthers failed to respond, a federal court in Philadelphia entered a “default” against all the Panthers defendants. But after Obama was sworn in, the Justice Department reversed course, dismissed charges against three of the defendants, and let the fourth off with a narrowly tailored restraining order.

“The Court’s decision is another piece of evidence showing the Obama Justice Department is run by individuals who have a problem telling the truth,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.“The decision shows that we can’t trust the Obama Justice Department to fairly administer our nation’s voting and election laws.”

UPDATE: An earlier version of this post reported that the decision was released today. It was released last week.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95293 Jul 31, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR babbling. The scientific method is well established. Too bad UR scientifically illiterate. You, with your "highly evolved Euro-man's" mind made a public fool of yourself. Got Alzheimer's?
You have stated unfounded bare assertions, long discredited, as fact.
RonnieBoy: "what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time"
OK RonnieBoy, use whatever information you have on hand to answer the following:
1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
<quoted text>
Two distinct species. One came from the water. The other came from land. You really are in the dark ages, Prof.

Location hidden

#95294 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownifornia. Broke. Sanctuary State. Corrupt as can be. Enough said.
Did ya really think Awnald knew how to govern? LOL
Liberals govern with their hearts and not their brains. Commonsense is more important than education.
I doubt if Ted Kaczynski was a Conservative of any sort.

Location hidden

#95296 Jul 31, 2012
General VoNguyen Giap.

General Giap was a brilliant, highly respected leader of the North Vietnam military. The following quote is from his memoirs currently found in the
Vietnam war memorial in Hanoi :

'What we still don't understand is why you Americans
stopped the bombing of Hanoi . You had us on the
ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battle of TET. You defeated us!

We knew it, and we thought you knew it.
But we were elated to notice your media was
helping us. They were causing more disruption in
America than we could in the battlefields. We
were ready to surrender. You had won!'

General Giap has published his memoirs and confirmed
what most Americans knew. The Vietnam war was not
lost in Vietnam it was lost at home. The same slippery slope, sponsored by the U.S. media, is currently underway. It exposes the enormous power of a Biased Media to cut out the heart and will of the American public.

A truism worthy of note:... Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life.

Fear the media,for they will distort your grasp of reality and destroy your honor.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95298 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Question : "What does dickless mean?"
Mr Ness and LRS : "Gee, we don't know".
Question : "Have you looked inside your pants? Go ahead".
Mr Ness and LRS :(lookng inide their pants). "We don't see anything".
Question : "There ya go".
PS : It is well known that constant repetition of a word, any word (dickless is an example), signifies an obsession with said word, may even mean one's own embarrassing problem.
Ah, I see the whizkids are at work again. LOL

Jacqie, "There ya go" is not a question! Strike one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,192,468
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Dix 172,339
DC's 'truth, honor' rally tests Glenn Beck's power (Aug '10) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 4,128
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr swedenforever 54,547
Netanyahu speech exposes partisan and diplomati... 5 hr positronium 67
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr DonPanic 33,988
Congress sends Homeland bill to Obama without c... 10 hr Le Duped 1
More from around the web