BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#95268 Jul 31, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A joke is a "computer tech" thinking he's an IT systems engineer.
A joke is a construction worker thinking he's an architect.
A joke is a hospital orderly thinking he is a physician.
A joke is a docket clerk thinking he is an attorney.
A joke is a meter maid thinking he is a detective.
UR a joke, Mister "Computer Technician".
<quoted text>
The real joke is the fact that you have pretended to be all those things when you are unqualified to be a bean counter.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#95269 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask a "birfoon"?
I'll ask you about BO's past associations with America haters, terrorists and communists.
The Rev, Wright America hater
Ayers/Dorhn terrorists
Frank Davis 100% communist
the 3rd party more communists
Obama has lied about all of them
38 lies in his ridiculous book , too.
Why all the lies?
Why can't BO present himself as he really is?
Makes me very suspicious.
Birfoon food only nourishes the birfoon Mr. Wrong. Regurgitated birfoon food is still nothing save plain old fashioned puke. The crap you spew will certainly influence no one other than the ignorant birfoon.

Couldn’t get off the ground in 08 and too old to fly in 12. I suggest you save it for your birfoon sites; they’ll gobble that stuff up like candy.

The rest of us have seen the president and heard his message for the last four years. We know who he is and what he’s about.

Then again with Obama’s likable’s running 60/30 over Romney I can certainly see why you would want to impugn Obama’s character. Won’t work though. As previously stated, only the birfoon eats that garbage.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95270 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
AW, gee, dickless, when will Romney get his Nobel Prize? For doing nothing?
I thought I was computer-clueless. From here, it appears you can't even post a proper reply. You block and copy it. Wow. Bravo, Mr. Jobs or Mr Gates or whatever. I thought you said you worked 15 years on those things.

Instead of mentioning Romney's never-to-receive Nobel, why don't you reply to my post in a proper manner?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95271 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat, ya' cowardly dickless dan, how many people in those countries are voting this Nov.?
Come on , boy, show us you have some semblance of a spine.
You appear to think that any American, Romney included,can just go abroad, or even from home, mouth off about any country and their political situations and not care about the consequences? Do you think you're all alone on this globe? That the rest of the world, which indeed cannot vote in the next election, has no influence in what goes on in your country? For about 25 years after WWII, the US could ignore the rest of the world. No longer. And that is healthier for the rest of the world AND the USA. Are you really that clueless?

Moreno Valley, CA

#95272 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, remain in the dark. Society will thank you. Now, if you want to get ugly, I can get real ugly. Your choice pops.
My side (the dark side I suppose) remains undefeated. We’ll discuss it when you win a case. What’s that? Oh well, another one just bit the dust here in California. Good luck next time.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95273 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickless Dan has been known to wet himself at the sight of a gun.
Question : "What does dickless mean?"

Mr Ness and LRS : "Gee, we don't know".

Question : "Have you looked inside your pants? Go ahead".

Mr Ness and LRS :(lookng inide their pants). "We don't see anything".

Question : "There ya go".

PS : It is well known that constant repetition of a word, any word (dickless is an example), signifies an obsession with said word, may even mean one's own embarrassing problem.

Moreno Valley, CA

#95274 Jul 31, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Siouxweety....YOU have more "class" in your little finger,
than they have in their whole party.....;-)
Would that be her middle finger AL? That’s the only one she uses.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95275 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you're not much of a spiritual person are ya?
You figure it out. Are you?

Oxford dictionary : "Of the human spirit or soul". Does that define you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95276 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Now class, who can tell us what is wrong with this sentence?
Surely Ms. high falootin eastern Ivy league university can.
"Jacques Ottawa"]<quoted text>
I never said there was nothing wrong with my English
The mistake is all too common amongst uneducated clodhoppers, like Dickless here.
In the context in which I wrote the above, the sentence is grammatically correct as it does not imply a double negative. The noun "anything" would not have conveyed the correct significance of what I was saying. It had to be "nothing". Now, class, what do you say? Over to you,- did you say clodhopper?
Learn to Read

United States

#95277 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of fantasies, do you still harbor hopes of felating Obama?

It's pertinent because without seeing something BO has actually wrote we'll continue to view him as a stuttering, stammering, inarticulate idiot.

Now, get on it, boy.
Another day. Another batch of hate filled ignorance. Well you are consistant(ly wrong)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95278 Jul 31, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"Political Correctness.... is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Justification for the pigs.
Join the cut-and-paste plagiarizing American er hmm Lady, LRS. You do realise that she has no idea what this political "correctness" cut-and-paste means. Do you?
Learn to Read

United States

#95279 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious, me read Bill Ayers fantasy dictated by the inarticulate bumbler Obama?

pleeeeeese, don't make me laugh.
I don't believe that I ever assumed you could read anything. Certainly nothing in English with pages
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95280 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Woooosh! In swoops sloopy! He just dropped out of those clouds like a miracle sent from above. Here to save the day and clean the toilet of America, Chitcago, IL. Am I right?
Er, Sloopy is a birther, one of your ilk, LRS. LoL.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95281 Jul 31, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The real joke is the fact that you have pretended to be all those things when you are unqualified to be a bean counter.
And you a pilot.

Moreno Valley, CA

#95282 Jul 31, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
This was for dikless dan, but you can learn by it , too.
meaningless to Ostupida's bad economy, high unemployment and $6 trillion in new debt.
No incumbent since the great depression has been re elected with bad economic indicators, BO is going down.
No African American had ever been elected POTUS either; and I’m sure you were equally certain (using your logic) none ever would be. Got a valid point?

Moreno Valley, CA

#95283 Jul 31, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that I ever assumed you could read anything. Certainly nothing in English with pages
Mr. Wrong begs we please not make him laugh while Barack Obama laughs at Mr. Wrong’s dumb ass all the way to the bank with royalties from “The Essential Barack Obama: The Grammy Award-Winning Recordings”

A Grammy Mr. Wrong assumes Obama won for stuttering I suppose.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#95284 Jul 31, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you're not much of a spiritual person are ya?
Ooookay. How spiritual are YOU? Herewith some quotes from some of your choice wrtitings :

1. dumbazz;
2. dumbazzrats;
3. to Terri : streetwalkingslut;
4. to Terri : how did she break the suction that held her to the floor?. Did she fart?;
5. to Terri : low-class streetwalker;
6. justification for the pigs.

Above are but a drop in the ocean.

Now, honestly, LRS, would you associate your above words with anything even approaching spirituality, or to put it plainly, anything approaching what a true and good Christian practices? All to do with spirituality, no?

As to me, I know what I am. Let others find out. Tell ya one thing, though, I don't even come close to using YOUR seemingly very unChristian vocabulary.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95285 Jul 31, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was computer-clueless. From here, it appears you can't even post a proper reply. You block and copy it. Wow. Bravo, Mr. Jobs or Mr Gates or whatever. I thought you said you worked 15 years on those things.
Instead of mentioning Romney's never-to-receive Nobel, why don't you reply to my post in a proper manner?
LMAO. Here you sit spewing out hatred and you don't have a clue who you're talking to. Don't you have plans to go dumpster diving today?
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#95286 Jul 31, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No African American had ever been elected POTUS either; and I’m sure you were equally certain (using your logic) none ever would be. Got a valid point?
We haven't had an African American (I assume you mean a black) elected POTUS. We do however have the first bi-racial president ever in office currently. Now if Obama wasn't bi-racial and was actually black he might be entitled to call himself African American as he has been in Africa and because of who his father was, but being bi-racial he really can't even do that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#95287 Jul 31, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
My side (the dark side I suppose) remains undefeated. We’ll discuss it when you win a case. What’s that? Oh well, another one just bit the dust here in California. Good luck next time.
Clownifornia. Broke. Sanctuary State. Corrupt as can be. Enough said.

Did ya really think Awnald knew how to govern? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 3 min Cat74 79
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,173,982
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min scirocco 168,532
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 7 min scirocco 99
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 57 min garagehero 27,521
Congress clears way for second half of bailout (Jan '09) 1 hr swedenforever 3
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 2 hr woodtick57 53
More from around the web