Huh? All humans evolved from an ancestral primate species.<quoted text>
Man, never let anyone tell you you're not dense. It is a belief among some that the African evolved from primates.
Or do you believe Europeans evolved from angels?
What does your latest rant have to do with your idiotic assertions that Africans are genetically "distant" relatives? That they are a "different" species? A "primitive species with poorly developed frontal lobes"?
You demonstrated your abject ignorance of biological concepts with your idiotic conflation of epigenetics and post-zygotic isolation. You demonstrated that you have not the frontal lobe capacity to grasp the elementary realization that you are ignorant beyond belief.
I'm sorry RonnieBoy, but my questions to you have nothing to do with "American history". Your idiotic pseudoscientific theories have no scientific basis. Do you have a clue the distinction between biology, chemistry, genetics, and American history? RU on LSD?
1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
BTW, is Marcus Garvey, aka, Obama Christmas your twin brother? He had some insipid theories too -- like the equatorial temperature inversion fantasy. UR both just as scientifically illiterate.
Ronald, you failed the test with a 17. I'm giving you a "retake".
See if you can answer the questions and justify your fantasies.
I won't hold my breath.