BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
84,701 - 84,720 of 174,913 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95232
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, you can watch them again, no need to thank me.
www.youtube.com/watch ... 28, 2008 - 5 min - Uploaded by nadav00
The Obama Stutter ... Clearly he doesn't have a REAL stuttering problem..... President Obama's ...
Barack Obama Stuttering Uh Montage - YouTube
&#9658; 7:37&#9658; 7:37
www.youtube.com/watch ... 23, 2008 - 8 min - Uploaded by alahatim
Speech last 41 minute, this is montage of osama stutter for 7 of ... Akmar already endorse obama
Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure: Obama Is A Stuttering ...
www.scoamf.com/2012/02/obama-is-stuttering-cl ...
Feb 10, 2012 – Obama Is A Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure ... The indignities President Obama has been through have never in the history of ...
The Stuttering Messiah
stutteringmessiah.wordpress.com/
6 days ago – Watch the Stuttering Messiah in Action (Video).... We see it everywhere we go,” President Obama said at the Veterans of Foreign Wars ...
Meghan Daum: Obama the intellectual stammerer - Los Angeles ...
articles.latimes.com/2011/may/.../la-oe-daum -...
May 26, 2011 – Apparently, a lot of people consider President Obama to be bumblingly ... Not to be confused with a stutter, which the president decidedly does ...
Stuttering (he does not, he pauses) is entirely different from mouthing idiocies, even when they are true idiocies, in host countries by a man who would want to be president of the most powerful country in the world. One diplomatic gaffe, yes, maybe two, but FIVE in two countries in the space of 3 days? I'll take the stuttering. You don't even differentiate between so-called stuttering and mouthing off undiplomatic verbiage. Sighhhhhh
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95234
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow, Rogue Moron is off on a story telling tangent.

UnAmerican Lunch Lady is posting the dumbest garbage she can find in the backwaters of the net.

And the anti-education crowd is blathering away like a gaggle of geese.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95235
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I, and millions hate guns. I hate people who love guns even more.
Ya know, I've found that to be true with damn near all cowards.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95236
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here ya go JOCKO....the DOOR to Hell!.....;-)

The Door to Hell: Take a look inside a giant hole in the desert which has been on fire for more than 40 YEARS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95237
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your made up lies, Dikless, nothing wrong with my English, hell I can even pronounce "corpseman" properly, unlike dumbass BO.
Yo hablo espanol tambien, pendejo.
I never said there was nothing wrong with my English. I still make too many mistakes. But you don't hesitate to write that there is nothing wrong with yours. That's why you asked for this : It's "made-up", not "made up". Do you agree?

Muy facil, espanol.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95238
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, never let anyone tell you you're not dense. It is a belief among some that the African evolved from primates.
Huh? All humans evolved from an ancestral primate species.

Or do you believe Europeans evolved from angels?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your latest rant have to do with your idiotic assertions that Africans are genetically "distant" relatives? That they are a "different" species? A "primitive species with poorly developed frontal lobes"?
You demonstrated your abject ignorance of biological concepts with your idiotic conflation of epigenetics and post-zygotic isolation. You demonstrated that you have not the frontal lobe capacity to grasp the elementary realization that you are ignorant beyond belief.
I'm sorry RonnieBoy, but my questions to you have nothing to do with "American history". Your idiotic pseudoscientific theories have no scientific basis. Do you have a clue the distinction between biology, chemistry, genetics, and American history? RU on LSD?
1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
LOSER.
BTW, is Marcus Garvey, aka, Obama Christmas your twin brother? He had some insipid theories too -- like the equatorial temperature inversion fantasy. UR both just as scientifically illiterate.
Ronald, you failed the test with a 17. I'm giving you a "retake".
See if you can answer the questions and justify your fantasies.
I won't hold my breath.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95239
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your made up lies, Dikless, nothing wrong with my English, hell I can even pronounce "corpseman" properly, unlike dumbass BO.
Yo hablo espanol tambien, pendejo.
True, I admit your English is pretty good. Why do you have to go and spoil it all by writing that there is nothing wrong with it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95240
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap, as stupid as you are flat chested, as dumb as you are ridiculous, as phony as you are ignorant, now go away you little trollop.
I think I hurt a rib. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95241
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
Wow, Rogue Moron is off on a story telling tangent.
UnAmerican Lunch Lady is posting the dumbest garbage she can find in the backwaters of the net.
And the anti-education crowd is blathering away like a gaggle of geese.
YET you have been tiring of my TRUTH.....that you call LIES!!!!!

Which do U like BEST?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95243
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
Here ya go JOCKO....the DOOR to Hell!.....;-)
The Door to Hell: Take a look inside a giant hole in the desert which has been on fire for more than 40 YEARS
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Interesting. Thank you for that.

Familiarise yourself with it, that's where you're headin'. Wish I had a histerically-laughing icon to go with this, with horns and a pitchfork.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95244
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

"Political Correctness.... is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95249
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor wojar.
Yes. I agree. Despite ill conceived attempts to obfuscate the issue, the African and the White "Liberal" mind views "science" as something fixed and determined. The inquisitive, more highly evolved Euro-man and Mongoloid-man, though, views science as man's best guess of what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time.
Ronald
UR babbling. The scientific method is well established. Too bad UR scientifically illiterate. You, with your "highly evolved Euro-man's" mind made a public fool of yourself. Got Alzheimer's?

You have stated unfounded bare assertions, long discredited, as fact.

RonnieBoy: "what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time"

OK RonnieBoy, use whatever information you have on hand to answer the following:

1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your latest rant have to do with your idiotic assertions that Africans are genetically "distant" relatives? That they are a "different" species? A "primitive species with poorly developed frontal lobes"?
You demonstrated your abject ignorance of biological concepts with your idiotic conflation of epigenetics and post-zygotic isolation. You demonstrated that you have not the frontal lobe capacity to grasp the elementary realization that you are ignorant beyond belief.
I'm sorry RonnieBoy, but my questions to you have nothing to do with "American history". Your idiotic pseudoscientific theories have no scientific basis. Do you have a clue the distinction between biology, chemistry, genetics, and American history? RU on LSD?
1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
LOSER.
BTW, is Marcus Garvey, aka, Obama Christmas your twin brother? He had some insipid theories too -- like the equatorial temperature inversion fantasy. UR both just as scientifically illiterate.
Ronald, you failed the test with a 17. I'm giving you a "retake".
See if you can answer the questions and justify your fantasies.
I won't hold my breath.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95251
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, you gotta lay off the sauce, at least long enough to post on here. I never said you would participate in the riots and looting, i said you're too old for such things, damn, I can't write on here in crayons!
Do you seriously want to claim that year after year of trillion dollar plus deficits could possibly not be detrimental to our economic health?
Look at the figures and see how low GWB got the deficit down to and that was after having to deal with the after affects of 9/11.
Just the facts, ma'm:
S Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FYdeficit $1.3 trillion
2103 proposed $1.2 trillion deficit
I'm losing hope for you, old timer, you can't seem to stay on track or understand what the subject even is.
Thank you! That is the problem, right there. The issues never get dealt with but the political games are played like crazy. BS, if you can't look at those numbers or other sources and see for yourself that this method will not work then you have no business knowledge of any type. But, it's not about issues anymore, it's about image and who has control. That's it. Flat out. The general public is being played like a cheap $2 banjo! All they are concerned about is "their" man winning, regardless if the SOB is fraud. The U.S. is under attack right now. I say it's about time the public made a whole lot noise! And you jackazzes on here like TT, JO and a couple others are either; genuinely stupid or your Anti-American. So, why don't you little boys and girls throw your real cards on the table? DARE YOU TO ala TT! This country will remove the scum. Bet on it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95252
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Thank you for that.
Familiarise yourself with it, that's where you're headin'. Wish I had a histerically-laughing icon to go with this, with horns and a pitchfork.
I take it you're not much of a spiritual person are ya?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95253
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your preposterous gibberish and meaningless drivel.
To an uneducated twerp, "economist" and "algorithm" are meaningless gibberish. Much as Shakespeare would be meaningless gibberish to a chimp, or in your case, a chump.
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you are not an intellectual economic midget by showing how running up huge deficits has ANY EFFECT on social security. Preferably use an algorithm from YOUR favorite economist -- if only you had ever read anything economic scholarship. Everyone knows you can't because you are totally ignorant of basic integral and differential.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95255
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
"Political Correctness.... is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Justification for the pigs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95259
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
To an uneducated twerp, "economist" and "algorithm" are meaningless gibberish. Much as Shakespeare would be meaningless gibberish to a chimp, or in your case, a chump.
<quoted text>
That's exactly what it is. BS! Rank it right up there with Psychiatrists (one of the most dangerous persons in the world). Too bad we're not dealing with an economist, biochemist, etc. You never say anything new. Hasn't that dawned on you? You post the same old stuff over and over. You're the ones without an education and that is sad. But hey, it's only your future. BS artists. Plain and simple. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95261
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sloopy21 wrote:
Mayor(of Chicago)Rahm Emanuel’s brother, Ari Emanuel is probably the most powerful man in Hollywood right now. He runs Creative Artists Agency, the largest talent agency in the world. The talent agencies, not the studios call the all the shots on American films.
If the City of Chicago partnered with filmmakers it would be both lucrative and fun for everyone. They need to somehow learn how to follow the German model.
If the Emanuel brothers got serious with this window of opportunity they could bring billions to the Windy City and get great films and TV series made that would never otherwise see the light of day.
[They could DO good.]....but it AIN't in 'em to be!
Woooosh! In swoops sloopy! He just dropped out of those clouds like a miracle sent from above. Here to save the day and clean the toilet of America, Chitcago, IL. Am I right?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95263
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR babbling. The scientific method is well established. Too bad UR scientifically illiterate. You, with your "highly evolved Euro-man's" mind made a public fool of yourself. Got Alzheimer's?
You have stated unfounded bare assertions, long discredited, as fact.
RonnieBoy: "what is the real with whatever information he has on hand at any given moment in time"
OK RonnieBoy, use whatever information you have on hand to answer the following:
1) Do you see hybrid sterility in offspring of mixed race children?
2) Do you see any postzygotic isolation involving epistasis?
3) Do you see intermediate phenotypes which fail to fit available niches?
4) Do you see any differences in quantitative trait loci governing morphological characteristics?(Number of loci and mapped positions.)
5) Which is race more "advanced" in evolutionary terms, RonnieBoy, according to your understanding of "advanced", the red-shafted or yellow-shafted Flicker?
6) If Africans are "distant" relatives of humans, how do you explain that there is less genetic diversity among any two humans of any race than between two lowland gorillas (same species) from the same forest?
Cat got your tongue?
<quoted text>
Professor wojar.

Yes. You are right. Those "discredited assertions" are political, not "scientific".

Ronald
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95264
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Accidents happen"

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Accidents-ha...

Interesting article...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the 2012 Presidential Election Forum right now

Search the 2012 Presidential Election Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min lol 146,766
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,082,100
First lady steps up political push 42 min sandy1 3
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr Crybaby Cons 244
Poll: Romney tops Obama but loses to Clinton 2 hr twostroketerror 22
Americans really wish they had elected Mitt Rom... 5 hr Yep2 2
Poll: GOP, tea party unfavorables at all-time h... (Oct '13) 6 hr mjjcpa 110
•••
•••