BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,189)

Showing posts 83,761 - 83,780 of167,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, why was my younger sister, who was born to two US citizen parents and born overseas, issued a DS-1350 by the U.S. State Department? If one of the parents was no a U.S. citizen, the baby would not have been given that form.
Is your younger sister running for president? If she does, and they find out that she was born overseas, there will be an issue with her Natural Born citizen status. Sure, she is a citizen, but is she a Natural Born citizen?

Some believe that she is, that having two US parents is an alternative to being born in the USA. But others, such as Meese, have their doubts:

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

But there are NO doubts about people born in the USA. If they are born in the USA they fall under the universally agreed definition of Natural Born status.

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

"Prior to the adoption of the constitution, the people inhabiting the different states might be divided into two classes: natural born citizens, or those born within the state, and aliens, or such as were born out of it. The first, by their birth-right, became entitled to all the privileges of citizens; the second, were entitled to none, but such as were held out and given by the laws of the respective states prior to their emigration....St. George Tucker, BLACKSTONE'S COMMENTARIES: WITH NOTES OF REFERENCE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA.(1803)

"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Ellen wrote:
Since the meaning of Natural Born came from the common law and refers to the place of birth, Jindal, Rubio, and yes, Obama, are all Natural Born US Citizens.
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
Your post is over Frank's pea brain.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"Indeed I tremble for my country when I remember that God is just and His justice does not sleep forever." - Thomas Jefferson
You do know that Jefferson was NOT an authentic Christian, don't you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
An estimated 151,000 Iraqi civilians have been killed in the violence that has engulfed the country from the time of the US-led invasion until June 2006, according to the latest and largest study of deaths officially accepted by the Iraqi government.
Okay, but how many of those civilians where killed by Sadamn Hussein's forces and how many by the Allies? How many of those civilians we killed where NONE Combatants?
You seem to think that all civilians, to include terrorists, were killed only by Americans.
There have been several bombings in Iraq recently that have killed scores of civilians. Is Obama doing that?

Bloodbath in Iraq: 113 dead in string of bombings which terror group say is start of new campaign

More than a hundred killed and hundreds more injured in attacks this week
Terror group's leader calls for Sunni tribes to send fighters to support them
Wave of violence is worst for two-and-a-half years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21794...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you read into something that is not there. A citizen is not necessarily a Natural Born citizen. John McCain was not born in the U.S. and he was not issued a DS-1350 and you are clueless to why he was able to run for president.
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
McCain was born on a US navy base. So many people think that that is equivalent to US soil (To be sure, some disagree). And he was born to two US citizen parents. And some people hold that that is an alternative to being born in the USA---that you can either be born in the USA OR born to two US citizen parents abroad.

But that is not the universally agreed definition. Meese, for one says that it is not certain:

The criterion of Natural Born status as affecting Jindal, Rubio and Obama is the original definition, the original meaning of Natural Born, which comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Please cite to the USC specifically which laws your president is failing to enforce. Thank you."
=
Recognizing how busy you must be, please cite just to the ONE law in USC regarding immigration that you claim your President is not enforcing. What SPECIFICALLY does that section of the USC say?
====
<quoted text>
How ignorant you are about this great nation's sacred Constitution! You do not have any RIGHT "TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY." Point to any Article and Section in the Constitution or any other law that gives YOU that authority. No wonder were too dumb to be admitted to any college.
And protect from what?
It is contrary to EVERY CONSERVATIVE FREE MARKET ECONOMIC PRINCIPLE to restrict the movement of people across national borders. Just because someone without documentation enters another country does not make them an "illegal." You are so stupid and uneducated that you can't even point to any law that makes it illegal. IF THERE IS NO SUCH LAW THAT YOU CAN POINT TO, THEN IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.
PLEASE show the Class in the United States Constitution where the State of Arizona is given ANY AUTHORITY to deal with those citizens of other nations who chose to come into the United States.
When you can't point to very specific provisions of the USC, you expose how uneducated and ignorant you are. Were you this dumb all through high school? Is that why you never made it to college?
Are you against citizens who will, without hesitation, protect this great Nation? I think you are. I think you want to see it collapse. Why is that TT? You can make all the assumptions you want about my education. Fact is, you know nothing about me. Nada. When one speaks about a subject they know nothing about, it means YOU'RE ignorant of the subject. In other words; you're full of shat. Why wasn't the Dream Act allowed to go through the proper channels and processes? I just want to see if you can be honest about anything at all.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that you just admitted that Obama was born in Hawaii???
Yes, his father was British at the time (subsequently Kenyan). Since the meaning of Natural Born comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth the citizenship of Obama's father, or the citizenship of both of the parents of Rubio and Jindal, is irrelevant. All were born in the USA, and all are Natural Born US Citizens.
I've NEVER denied he 'could have been' born in Hawaii.
It's his father being Kenyan, I've ALWAYS been concerned about!

DWEEB!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Except that Barack Obam's father was never a citizen of The United States of America,not even for one day.
Except that his father's citizenship (nor his mother's) has ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING ON presidential eligibility under the precise and exact English common law wording of Art. II,§ 1,¶ 5 of the [original] United States Constitution.
You have declared to be completely wrong in your feeble and uneducated effort to understand our great nation's magnificent and sacred Constitution by the United States Supreme Court. Kerchner v. Obama, 669 F. Supp. 2d 477 (D.N.J. 2009) aff'd, 612 F.3d 204 (3d Cir. 2010), cert. denied, 131 S. Ct. 663 (2010), upholding the President’s eligibility as a natural-born American citizen. RES JUDICATA.
=
Please try for once to be an adult American and not a traitor by explaining to the Class how your fantasy reading holds any water after Kerchner. Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

At any given time there are roughly 100 armed conflicts on this Earth but only a few do not involve Muslims. And example is Northern Ireland in which Christians, Protestants and Catholics, are killing each other.
Muslims will kill anyone how insults them. Their wives or children, anyone who do not practice their form of religion to include Jews, Christians, Hindus and not of their sect. And also gays, lesbians and atheists.
And Jacques seems to think Christians are more evil than Muslims. Go to France and talk to a few people!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
You're the one that typed it as part of your avatar, dodo bird. "North of" could mean 1 foot, no?
CORRECT. If one is "one foot" south of the United States border, they are not IN the United States.
You should look into going to junior college. They were invented for those like you who couldn't get into a real college.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, but how many of those civilians where killed by Sadamn Hussein's forces and how many by the Allies? How many of those civilians we killed where NONE Combatants?
You seem to think that all civilians, to include terrorists, were killed only by Americans.
There have been several bombings in Iraq recently that have killed scores of civilians. Is Obama doing that?
Bloodbath in Iraq: 113 dead in string of bombings which terror group say is start of new campaign
More than a hundred killed and hundreds more injured in attacks this week
Terror group's leader calls for Sunni tribes to send fighters to support them
Wave of violence is worst for two-and-a-half years
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21794...
He has no leg to stand on.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I 'guess' u have an original [bible]......[SIC]
hahahahahahahahahahahhaha..... ....[SIC]
Not I, the Roman Catholic Church.
But, if you want, I can show you how to get an original book on how to punctuate at least as well as a third grader.
interesting

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

vote Mitt Romney please

republican please..........
interesting

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

take our country back.........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
DARE YOU to find any post in which I bashed you for "putting down corrupt police officers and politicians."
In every post on the subject I have PRAISED and LAUDED those outstanding young men and women who had the SAT scores, the high school grades, the leadership qualities, the GUTS and the COURAGE to graduate from this great nation's service academies at West Point (NY), Annapolis (MD), and Colorado Springs (CO). They are this nation's real heroes.
SADLY, their punishment was having to make uneducated but opinionated grunts such as you grovel crawling on the ground at their commands.
I have commanded a detachment. I have lead a platoon into combat. It does not take guts and courage to graduate any school. Just as James Holmes!
Oh, and your hero Colon Powell did not graduate any military service academy ..... but he did endorse Obama in 2008 and is therefore a hero in your mind.
Do you know what courage really is? To stand up to someone like Obama, like LTC Terry Lakin did. I know you see him as a traitor but even traitors do heroic things.
weirdo

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Cancer on the pResidency wrote:
In his latest fundraising pitch, President Barack Obama writes, "My upcoming birthday next week could be the last one I celebrate as President of the United States, but that's not up to me -- it's up to you."

This July deadline is our most urgent yet, coming after two consecutive months of being significantly outraised by Romney and the Republicans.

And if you pitch in $3 or whatever you can before midnight tonight, you and a guest will be automatically entered to join me at my birthday get-together next month:

I say good riddance and goodbye!
that's crazy. I mean crazy. After all the jobs Obama has outsourced to other countries. After all the job losses all the home losses all the spreading the wealth adding millions to welfare and food stamps adding millions of illegal immigrant to our society to take the jobs food money that belong to Americans. How dare anyone be asked to send him money. He has destroyed America for true pure blood Americans with real birth certificates social security numbers
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that his father's citizenship (nor his mother's) has ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING ON presidential eligibility under the precise and exact English common law wording of Art. II,§ 1,¶ 5 of the [original] United States Constitution.
You have declared to be completely wrong in your feeble and uneducated effort to understand our great nation's magnificent and sacred Constitution by the United States Supreme Court. Kerchner v. Obama, 669 F. Supp. 2d 477 (D.N.J. 2009) aff'd, 612 F.3d 204 (3d Cir. 2010), cert. denied, 131 S. Ct. 663 (2010), upholding the President’s eligibility as a natural-born American citizen. RES JUDICATA.
=
Please try for once to be an adult American and not a traitor by explaining to the Class how your fantasy reading holds any water after Kerchner. Thank you.
Try for once to be an adult American? Your constant ridicule of others is adult? LMAO hypocrite.
weirdo

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Cancer on the pResidency wrote:
In his latest fundraising pitch, President Barack Obama writes, "My upcoming birthday next week could be the last one I celebrate as President of the United States, but that's not up to me -- it's up to you."

This July deadline is our most urgent yet, coming after two consecutive months of being significantly outraised by Romney and the Republicans.

And if you pitch in $3 or whatever you can before midnight tonight, you and a guest will be automatically entered to join me at my birthday get-together next month:

I say good riddance and goodbye!
I agree with you 1000 percent. Good riddance and goodbye. You got it so right. This is good information. Thanks for pointing this out.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Are you against citizens who will, without hesitation, protect this great Nation?
YES -- when they are vigilantes.
As a lone individual YOU have no power to do anything "to protect" this nation. Even if you get together and form a militia compound, you still can't.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

It takes two(2) US citizens to make a "natural born" citizen. Be they natural born themselves, or naturalized, to make the requirements of "natural born" citizen, to be ELIGIBLE for president of these United States of America.

I do NOT understand WHY you THICKHEADED people cannot understand THAT!

He may be a 'natural born citizen'.....BUT if he IS...his father IS NOT Barack Obama SR., so therefore he has LIED and FRAUDULENTLY gained his way to the presidency.

He does NOT PASS the moral and decency STANDARD to be president of the once GREAT, United States of America!!!!!!!

You can't BUY morals and character! YOU can't EVEN rent THEM!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,761 - 83,780 of167,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••