BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94116 Jul 27, 2012
Therefore, the appropriate subject matter for an impeachment and removal proceeding is the full range of offenses against the Constitution and against the rights of persons committed by subordinate officials and their agents which have not been adequately investigated or remedied. The massacre at Waco, the assault at Ruby Ridge, and many, many other illegal or excessive assaults by federal agents, and the failure of the president to take action against the offenders, is more than enough to justify impeachment and removal from office on grounds of dereliction of duty. To these we could add the many suspicious incidents that indicate covered up crimes by federal agents, including the suspicious deaths of persons suspected of being knowledgeable of wrongdoing by the president or others in the executive branch, or its contractors.

The impeachment and removal process should be a debate on the entire field of proven and suspected misconduct by federal officials and agents under this president, and if judged to have been excessive by reasonable standards, to be grounds for removal, even if direct complicity cannot be shown.
http://www.constitution.org/cmt/high_crimes.h...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#94117 Jul 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me one line of mine that says that. Just one.
Oh, writing that your are a Pravda-loving commie and Rush aka LRs is a traitor is not being anti-American. I know Americans ,real Americans, and you too are NOT real Americans. Find something else.
I'm real Jackie. She is also.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#94118 Jul 27, 2012
nebka wrote:
If President Lincoln was alive today he would be very ashamed of the Republican Party today for the way they are acting.
And he would let them know it immediately; after deporting every single DIM.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94119 Jul 27, 2012
Lady Justice Has Died – Paul Hollrah

Historians might have viewed the events of Thursday, January 26, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia, as one of the singular events of American history, along with landmark events such as Lincoln’s signing of the Emancipation Proclamation; Lee’s surrender at Appomattox; the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor; and the Supreme Court’s Brown v. Board of Education decision.

On that day, a trial was held in an Atlanta courtroom that would have a longstanding impact on state-federal relations, reversing the long downward trend toward the accumulation of power at the federal level, at the expense of the states. It was a trial in which ordinary citizens once again defended the concept that, in the United States, it is the people who rule, not the political elites.

The Atlanta trial became an event of major national significance on January 3, 2012, when The Hon. Michael M. Malihi, Deputy Chief Judge of the Georgia Office of State Administrative Hearings, issued a ruling denying Barack Obama’s motion to dismiss four cases alleging that he is not eligible to serve as President of the United States.

Since 2008, nearly 90 court cases have been filed, challenging Obama’s eligibility. All have fallen victim to either political correctness or political chicanery; none have been successful.

http://theydontfoolme.com/1292/lady-justice-h...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94120 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94121 Jul 27, 2012
When a child is born within a marriage, what last name does it get?

What last name does the wife take?

There are all sorts of laws, you obots, have "no clue" about......YET you continue "bullying" your way on in defense of him.

What does "patrilineal" define? huummmmm
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94122 Jul 27, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm real Jackie. She is also.
YepperZ....;-)
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#94123 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
There are all sorts of laws, you obots, have "no clue" about......YET you continue "bullying" your way on in defense of him.
Lol, you think that it's a law a woman takes her husbands last name?

What a clown you are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#94124 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sweet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94125 Jul 27, 2012
Bill Sr.
1 week ago

We will no longer be silent as our faith and our Republic are being put to the test.
Unfortunately the 2012 election and the hoopla that goes with it is somewhat of a distraction from the undeniable fact that we are truly and quite possibly in a final battle for the soul of America.
The rhetoric and repercussions of past elections have been childs play compared to the consequences of our current terms of political engagement inherently involved in and the ultimate outcome of this battle.
We simply must begin to grasp the magnitude of this pivotal struggle. A concerted war against individual freedom of conscience and personal development within the moral society of our nation is and has been underway for several decades.
The Judea-Christian society born in the 18th century here on American soil which established a Republic that forged a gentle giant of a nation offering its inhabitants hope and freedom and a beacon to the poor or oppressed around the globe drawing millions of them to us is being challenged by the political descendants of despots from past tyrannical governments.
Our heritage would not allow these masters of deceit to ever capture the hearts of men here in the land of the free with the God they openly acknowledged and sought guidance from UNTIL the minds of the young were out of the hands of their parents and into the arms of a far reaching government bureaucracy skillfully crafted and always disguised as a benevolent care giver.
The first step was public schools, originally designed for the poor or disadvantaged, were covertly recognized as the primary target to begin the eventual transformation of our nation. By the middle of the last century the progressives virtually owned and for the most part operated both elementary and secondary (government run and funded) education in America.
The educational dumbing down of Americans involved more than the rewriting of history. It had to include a diabolical reformation of conscience and destruction of Judeo-Christian morality to accomplish the evil intent of those wanting to break the back of Bible totting flag waving patriotic citizens who cling to their right to own guns and provide prosperity for themselves and their posterity.
Unlike the sudden and brutal Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor which awakened a sleeping giant, this sneak attack was a long silent but deadly poisoning of the minds and morals of a nation until we began to compromise our values in the name of tolerance or fairness or social justice weakening our will to staunchly defend the principles on which the Republic was founded.
These enemies of liberty with their newly established politically correct language defining our values and legislative agendas are now not only simply within our society they are in political control of our lives at present. Politics is being used as the tool or weapon of the real enemy. We must understand the real enemy is EVIL in all the forms of misinformation, suggestive entertainment, or corrupt political theory it can deceitfully use to conceal its character and the only remaining obstacle to its complete success is the waning moral fiber left in the values held by Judeo-Christian patriots of this country.
Thus, it is all together fitting that we not hesitate to use the words and tone of our founders which gave birth to our nation to demand our leaders and the candidates for government office, especially the presidency in particular, to profess those precious values and vow to govern justly by them and to boldly face the critics who dare suggest they are not relevant in today's political arena.
More~

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#94126 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, A lot of people do not know how Ann Dunham hooked up with Obuma's father. Well, every News Years Eve the Great Kahuna sacrifices a virgin to the volcano god and he had heard there was this Howly girl on Oahu that was still a virgin and Ann knew she was endanger but she could not get any high school boys to deflower her. So she started to hang out on Hotel Street in hopes of hooking up with a drunk sailor but no luck there so she then headed over the the university and she finally ran into this Popolo African student who agreed to do her so long as she wore a gorilla suit. Thus Ann was saved from the volcano god but we weren't.
God, you must be a very unhappy person or just a woman hater to speak of a mother in this manner!

Location hidden

#94127 Jul 27, 2012
Listen to the voice of the narrator. Can you guess who it is? Who was the governor of Alabama in the early 1940's. Frank M.Dixon, a Democrat. Yes, between 1874 and 1987 (over a hundred years) every Alabama governor was a Democrat. Yep, Alabama one of the most racist states was run by Democrats.

&fe ature=relmfu

Now again, who is the narrator?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94128 Jul 27, 2012
We can pray our hearts out but we need also to willingly stand and step forward to express publicly our defense of freedom as well as humble ourselves before God to assure the Father that we do cherish our faith and freedom and deserve His help.
Time is running out. It is now or never. As students of history and/or an ardent believer in the word of God as given to us in the Gospels, who among us can deny or naively ignore the rampant Evil that is staring us in the face today?

http://www.catholic.org/comments/news/46952/...
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs...

Location hidden

#94129 Jul 27, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>God, you must be a very unhappy person or just a woman hater to speak of a mother in this manner!
Thank you for the compliment.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#94130 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Correct! O'Bastard was born a Subject of the Crown and a Citizen of Kenya, not subject to the jurisdiction (US Constitution) there of.
At the time of his birth, his obligation was that of his father's country.
O'Bastard is an illegal alien! Yep, we have a "Bloody Brit" sitting in the White House!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94131 Jul 27, 2012
Paternity Establishment
Frequently Asked Questions

What is Paternity?

Paternity means fatherhood. When a married woman gives birth, her husband is presumed to be the father of the child. When a child is born outside of marriage, the father of the child does not automatically have the same rights and responsibilities as the father of a child born in marriage. The law allows the mother, child, father or State of Utah to legally establish that a man is the father of a child. When this occurs, the child's paternity has been established.

Why is it important to establish paternity?

Paternity establishment is important for many reasons. Some include:

SUPPORT

The law requires both parents to support their child. This is true even when parents are not married to each other.

MEDICAL

A child may need to know if she/he has inherited any special health problems. In case a child or parent needs a donor for a transplant, knowing who the members of the immediate family are is important.

****CITIZENSHIP****

Parents provide the child with citizenship and/or nationality.

>--->>If one parent was "not born" in the United States<<<---<<

his/her place of origin may provide important rights to the child.

BENEFITS

Without paternity establishment, a child is not legally entitled to any of his/her father's benefits including: Social Security insurance benefits, inheritance rights, veteran's and other benefits.

RIGHTS

When paternity is established, the father has the same rights as a father of a child in a marriage. These include such rights as the ability to address custody and visitation issues with the court, and to give other input into decisions regarding the child.

http://www.ors.utah.gov/faq_paternity.htm

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#94132 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, why was my younger sister, who was born to two US citizen parents and born overseas, issued a DS-1350 by the U.S. State Department? If one of the parents was no a U.S. citizen, the baby would not have been given that form.
As usual, Rouge is confused and his thinking horribly muddled.

Even if the DS 1350 required two citizen parents, it has NOTHING TO DO with natural born citizenship of any citizen born in the US. The DS 1350 pertains to FOREIGN born children.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
The meaning of NBC does not refer to the citizenship of parents. It refers to the place of birth. Oh, and Obama was born in Hawaii.

Location hidden

#94133 Jul 27, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have been a drunk. But he was one of the best fighter pilots in WW2 with 28 victors The Black Sheep squadron fought for eighty-four days. They met the Japanese over their own fields and territory and piled up a record of 203 planes destroyed or damaged, produced nine fighter aces with 97 confirmed air-to-air kills, sank several troop transports and supply ships, destroyed many installations, in addition to numerous other victories. For their actions, the original Black Sheep were awarded the Presidential Unit Citation for extraordinary heroism in action.
That is the type of marine we need today fighting for us. Also i bet he was right in saying Show me a hero, and I'll prove he's a bum
Again, I have never claimed to be a hero. I just did my job. Oh, I had a "get out of jail, free card" but I did not use it.
My father arrived in Vietnam two weeks before I graduated flight school. The following week I received a letter from DA informing me and asked if I wanted a wavier so I did not have to go to Vietnam and I said, NO Thanks.
Out of 113 fellow classmates only two were not on orders for Vietnam. One was a Canadian on orders for Alaska and a former NCO who had just returned from Vietnam before going to flight school and they sent him to Korea. Any way, why would I duck out and when everyone else was going?
Yep, Dad was just five miles away at Long Binh post, he was the S-3 of 1st Aviation Brigade under BG Hemingway. I saw my dad only about once a month and ate with him at the generals mess hall and sat at the head table.
Dad only flew about once a month and then with my sister unit. But I did fly three missions with one of his LTC's. We went only on "safe" missions but on one we got shot at and we both bot Air Medals. The LTC had spent most of the Vietnam War either stateside or in Europe and when he did get to Vietnam he was flying a desk. I can understand someone wanting to get a medal but getting for just being shot at was not a reason.

Location hidden

#94134 Jul 27, 2012
seeking combat medals might get you killed. G.H.W. Bush was shot down in Sept. 1944 and the other two crewmembers died, but his tailgunner lived!!!
You see, his tail gunner was Leo Nadeau and he flew every mission with Bush except for two. On that fateful day a intelligence officer want to go on a mission. You see, the LTG normally stayed relatively safe on board the ship but on that mission they did not expect enemy fighter planes so they let him fly tailgunner and Leo stayed behind.
But Bush's plane was hit by ground fire and caught fire. Bush was able to bailout but the guys in the back did not that lucky.
So, never go out looking for a medal as you might get a Purple Heart ..... posthumously.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#94135 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Sorry, BirfoonLady, they could have named him His Royal Highness King Barack I of England and he still would be a natural born citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,154,269
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 24 min xxxrayted 273
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Ari son of Anarchy 165,545
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 32 min Goodbye Grubers 5
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Sunshine 33,476
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 13 hr mjjcpa 1,105
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 13 hr Cottinz Pickinz 339
More from around the web