BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#94130 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
When a child is born within a marriage, what last name does it get?
What last name does the wife take?
There are all sorts of laws, you obots, have "no clue" about......YET you continue "bullying" your way on in defense of him.
What does "patrilineal" define? huummmmm
Correct! O'Bastard was born a Subject of the Crown and a Citizen of Kenya, not subject to the jurisdiction (US Constitution) there of.
At the time of his birth, his obligation was that of his father's country.
O'Bastard is an illegal alien! Yep, we have a "Bloody Brit" sitting in the White House!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94131 Jul 27, 2012
Paternity Establishment
Frequently Asked Questions

What is Paternity?

Paternity means fatherhood. When a married woman gives birth, her husband is presumed to be the father of the child. When a child is born outside of marriage, the father of the child does not automatically have the same rights and responsibilities as the father of a child born in marriage. The law allows the mother, child, father or State of Utah to legally establish that a man is the father of a child. When this occurs, the child's paternity has been established.

Why is it important to establish paternity?

Paternity establishment is important for many reasons. Some include:

SUPPORT

The law requires both parents to support their child. This is true even when parents are not married to each other.

MEDICAL

A child may need to know if she/he has inherited any special health problems. In case a child or parent needs a donor for a transplant, knowing who the members of the immediate family are is important.

****CITIZENSHIP****

Parents provide the child with citizenship and/or nationality.

>--->>If one parent was "not born" in the United States<<<---<<

his/her place of origin may provide important rights to the child.

BENEFITS

Without paternity establishment, a child is not legally entitled to any of his/her father's benefits including: Social Security insurance benefits, inheritance rights, veteran's and other benefits.

RIGHTS

When paternity is established, the father has the same rights as a father of a child in a marriage. These include such rights as the ability to address custody and visitation issues with the court, and to give other input into decisions regarding the child.

http://www.ors.utah.gov/faq_paternity.htm

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#94132 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, why was my younger sister, who was born to two US citizen parents and born overseas, issued a DS-1350 by the U.S. State Department? If one of the parents was no a U.S. citizen, the baby would not have been given that form.
As usual, Rouge is confused and his thinking horribly muddled.

Even if the DS 1350 required two citizen parents, it has NOTHING TO DO with natural born citizenship of any citizen born in the US. The DS 1350 pertains to FOREIGN born children.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
The meaning of NBC does not refer to the citizenship of parents. It refers to the place of birth. Oh, and Obama was born in Hawaii.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94133 Jul 27, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have been a drunk. But he was one of the best fighter pilots in WW2 with 28 victors The Black Sheep squadron fought for eighty-four days. They met the Japanese over their own fields and territory and piled up a record of 203 planes destroyed or damaged, produced nine fighter aces with 97 confirmed air-to-air kills, sank several troop transports and supply ships, destroyed many installations, in addition to numerous other victories. For their actions, the original Black Sheep were awarded the Presidential Unit Citation for extraordinary heroism in action.
That is the type of marine we need today fighting for us. Also i bet he was right in saying Show me a hero, and I'll prove he's a bum
Again, I have never claimed to be a hero. I just did my job. Oh, I had a "get out of jail, free card" but I did not use it.
My father arrived in Vietnam two weeks before I graduated flight school. The following week I received a letter from DA informing me and asked if I wanted a wavier so I did not have to go to Vietnam and I said, NO Thanks.
Out of 113 fellow classmates only two were not on orders for Vietnam. One was a Canadian on orders for Alaska and a former NCO who had just returned from Vietnam before going to flight school and they sent him to Korea. Any way, why would I duck out and when everyone else was going?
Yep, Dad was just five miles away at Long Binh post, he was the S-3 of 1st Aviation Brigade under BG Hemingway. I saw my dad only about once a month and ate with him at the generals mess hall and sat at the head table.
Dad only flew about once a month and then with my sister unit. But I did fly three missions with one of his LTC's. We went only on "safe" missions but on one we got shot at and we both bot Air Medals. The LTC had spent most of the Vietnam War either stateside or in Europe and when he did get to Vietnam he was flying a desk. I can understand someone wanting to get a medal but getting for just being shot at was not a reason.

Location hidden

#94134 Jul 27, 2012
seeking combat medals might get you killed. G.H.W. Bush was shot down in Sept. 1944 and the other two crewmembers died, but his tailgunner lived!!!
You see, his tail gunner was Leo Nadeau and he flew every mission with Bush except for two. On that fateful day a intelligence officer want to go on a mission. You see, the LTG normally stayed relatively safe on board the ship but on that mission they did not expect enemy fighter planes so they let him fly tailgunner and Leo stayed behind.
But Bush's plane was hit by ground fire and caught fire. Bush was able to bailout but the guys in the back did not that lucky.
So, never go out looking for a medal as you might get a Purple Heart ..... posthumously.

Bristol, CT

#94135 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
When a child is born within a marriage, what last name does it get?
What last name does the wife take?
There are all sorts of laws, you obots, have "no clue" about......YET you continue "bullying" your way on in defense of him.
What does "patrilineal" define? huummmmm
Sorry, BirfoonLady, they could have named him His Royal Highness King Barack I of England and he still would be a natural born citizen.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94136 Jul 27, 2012
Obtaining Proof of U.S. Citizenship
If you have a right to U.S. citizenship, what's next?

If you believe you are a U.S. citizen, you'll want a document to prove it.

If you were born on U.S. soil and there is a record of your birth, a standard U.S. birth certificate issued by a state government is your primary proof of U.S. citizenship.***(Birth certificates issued by hospitals are not official records and do not serve as proof of citizenship.)

If you were naturalized in the United States, you will have a naturalization certificate.

However, if your birth took place outside the territorial United States and you have a right to U.S. citizenship through your parents, you will not have either of these documents.( Such rights are discussed in detail in the article U.S. Citizenship by Birth or Through Parents.) In this case, you will have to apply for either a U.S. passport or a certificate of citizenship.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/obtain...

Location hidden

#94137 Jul 27, 2012
Tom Stansbury was a friend of mine. We were not in the same platoon but we seemed to hit it off. He was an excellent conversationalist and we often talked together in the O-club. Just one month after I rotated home his aircraft was shot down with the loss of all four crewmembers.
&fe ature=relmfu
It was only a few years ago I found out that Tom had been a bit actor and was in the movie "Midnight Cowboy" which was originally X-rated and was about homosexual prostitution with Jon Voight and Dustin Hoffman.
Tom was from Houston and the movie started in Houston and then ended in NYC so I guess he had a bit part in some scene in Houston. And Tom joined the Army just about the same time the movie was released.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Cowboy

Location hidden

#94138 Jul 27, 2012
Oh, Sandy Duncan was in the movie 'Midnight Cowboy'?!? Squeaky clean Sand Duncan? Oh my my.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064665/fullcredi...

Location hidden

#94139 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
If you were born on U.S. soil and there is a record of your birth, a standard U.S. birth certificate issued by a state government is your primary proof of U.S. citizenship.***(Birth certificates issued by hospitals are not official records and do not serve as proof of citizenship.)
If you were naturalized in the United States, you will have a naturalization certificate.
However, if your birth took place outside the territorial United States and you have a right to U.S. citizenship through your parents, you will not have either of these documents.( Such rights are discussed in detail in the article U.S. Citizenship by Birth or Through Parents.) In this case, you will have to apply for either a U.S. passport or a certificate of citizenship.
I talked about that earlier. My sister, who was born in Munich, Germany, had a DS-1350. Now days they issue you a FS-240.
http://www.usbirthcertificate.net/abroad/

Location hidden

#94140 Jul 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Rouge is confused and his thinking horribly muddled.
Even if the DS 1350 required two citizen parents, it has NOTHING TO DO with natural born citizenship of any citizen born in the US. The DS 1350 pertains to FOREIGN born children.
<quoted text>
Yep, foreign born .... to two U.S. citizen parents! Now, why didn't John McCain get a DS-1350?

Location hidden

#94141 Jul 27, 2012
Consular Reports of Birth are not available for all locations

Consular Reports of Birth are not available for persons born in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Panama Canal Zone (before Oct. 1,1979) the Philippines (before July 4, 1946), American Somoa, Guam, Swaims Island, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, or the former U.S. Territories of the Pacific Islands, because these areas are or were considered part of the United States. Birth Certificates for these areas must be expediteed from their respective offices We can expedite birth certificates for these U.S. Territories.

Location hidden

#94142 Jul 27, 2012
Oh oh, Dept of State made a typo. "Swaims Island" should be "Swains Island"!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swains_Island
Leave it to civilian employees!

Bristol, CT

#94143 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Indeed, Barack Obama was born on US soil and there is an original record of his birth (sent from Kapiolani Hospital to HI DOH and duly registered within four days), the facts of which have been certified and verified by the State of Hawaii. The certifications and verifications have been made PUBLIC. A certified long form birth certificate was shown to the press at the White House. One reporter even photographed it.

BTW, President Obama also has a US passport that plainly states he was born in HAWAII. He doesn't need a Certificate of Citizenship because he was born in the United States of America.

BTW, the BC that President Obama released in 2008 is a standard birth certificate issued by a state government.

Grow up.

Sorry, loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94144 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Romney ‘looking forward’ to returning Churchill bust to Oval Office
By Holly Bailey, Yahoo! News | The Ticket –
LONDON—Mitt Romney has repeatedly insisted he won't criticize President Barack Obama or his policies while traveling overseas. But the presumptive Republican nominee came close to breaking that vow on Thursday night, telling supporters at a fundraiser here he would return a bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office.
"I'm looking forward to the bust of Winston Churchill being in the Oval Office again," Romney told donors at a fundraising event in London's Mayfair section that netted roughly $2 million for his campaign.
Romney's comments were a nod to the controversy that erupted in 2009 after people learned that President Barack Obama had removed a bust of the former British prime minister that had been prominently displayed in the Oval Office by his predecessor, George W. Bush. The bust was returned to the British Embassy in Washington, D.C., a move that raised eyebrows among British diplomats.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-loo...
1. Fund raising for American elections ovrseas?;
2. Correct me if I'm wrong,but was the bust not on loans? Do you think that the President would commit such an affront , returning a gift of a bust of Winston Churchill? I don't know...
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#94145 Jul 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, Barack Obama was born on US soil and there is an original record of his birth (sent from Kapiolani Hospital to HI DOH and duly registered within four days), the facts of which have been certified and verified by the State of Hawaii. The certifications and verifications have been made PUBLIC. A certified long form birth certificate was shown to the press at the White House. One reporter even photographed it.
BTW, President Obama also has a US passport that plainly states he was born in HAWAII. He doesn't need a Certificate of Citizenship because he was born in the United States of America.
BTW, the BC that President Obama released in 2008 is a standard birth certificate issued by a state government.
Grow up.
Sorry, loser.
Was that the hospital on Bingham or the one around the corner?
Get your crap correct!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94146 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Too bad it still sports a 1940s vintage solid rear axle.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94147 Jul 27, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you think that it's a law a woman takes her husbands last name?
What a clown you are.
Here in Ottawa, wives have a choice, either their own or their husband's or hyphenated. In Québec, it is illegal for a wife to take her husband's name. The province will NOT issue documents in any other name but her maiden's name. I think it's wrong, they should give both a choice, he takes hers, or she takes his or they both take both.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94148 Jul 27, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>God, you must be a very unhappy person or just a woman hater to speak of a mother in this manner!
à
Pretty obvious Rogue detested his mother.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94149 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
We can pray our hearts out but we need also to willingly stand and step forward to express publicly our defense of freedom as well as humble ourselves before God to assure the Father that we do cherish our faith and freedom and deserve His help.
Time is running out. It is now or never. As students of history and/or an ardent believer in the word of God as given to us in the Gospels, who among us can deny or naively ignore the rampant Evil that is staring us in the face today?
http://www.catholic.org/comments/news/46952/...
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs...
Are you sone kind of missionary? It's ok, cherish your faith, pray all you want but don't impose it. This is some kind of political forum, keep your sanctimonious prayers out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min American Lady 168,185
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,172,897
Who is the worst president since WWII ? (Jul '14) 43 min Barack the Yellow 1,295
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 5 hr Captain Yesterday 52
U.S. deficit to dip to $468 billion in FY 2015:... 8 hr Far Away 3
Romney version 3.0? 8 hr Responsibility 158
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 11 hr Truth is might 394
More from around the web