BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94141 Jul 27, 2012
Consular Reports of Birth are not available for all locations

Consular Reports of Birth are not available for persons born in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Panama Canal Zone (before Oct. 1,1979) the Philippines (before July 4, 1946), American Somoa, Guam, Swaims Island, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, or the former U.S. Territories of the Pacific Islands, because these areas are or were considered part of the United States. Birth Certificates for these areas must be expediteed from their respective offices We can expedite birth certificates for these U.S. Territories.

Location hidden

#94142 Jul 27, 2012
Oh oh, Dept of State made a typo. "Swaims Island" should be "Swains Island"!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swains_Island
Leave it to civilian employees!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#94143 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Obtaining Proof of U.S. Citizenship
If you have a right to U.S. citizenship, what's next?
If you believe you are a U.S. citizen, you'll want a document to prove it.
If you were born on U.S. soil and there is a record of your birth, a standard U.S. birth certificate issued by a state government is your primary proof of U.S. citizenship.***(Birth certificates issued by hospitals are not official records and do not serve as proof of citizenship.)
If you were naturalized in the United States, you will have a naturalization certificate.
However, if your birth took place outside the territorial United States and you have a right to U.S. citizenship through your parents, you will not have either of these documents.( Such rights are discussed in detail in the article U.S. Citizenship by Birth or Through Parents.) In this case, you will have to apply for either a U.S. passport or a certificate of citizenship.
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/obtain...
Indeed, Barack Obama was born on US soil and there is an original record of his birth (sent from Kapiolani Hospital to HI DOH and duly registered within four days), the facts of which have been certified and verified by the State of Hawaii. The certifications and verifications have been made PUBLIC. A certified long form birth certificate was shown to the press at the White House. One reporter even photographed it.

BTW, President Obama also has a US passport that plainly states he was born in HAWAII. He doesn't need a Certificate of Citizenship because he was born in the United States of America.

BTW, the BC that President Obama released in 2008 is a standard birth certificate issued by a state government.

Grow up.

Sorry, loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94144 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Romney ‘looking forward’ to returning Churchill bust to Oval Office
By Holly Bailey, Yahoo! News | The Ticket –
LONDON—Mitt Romney has repeatedly insisted he won't criticize President Barack Obama or his policies while traveling overseas. But the presumptive Republican nominee came close to breaking that vow on Thursday night, telling supporters at a fundraiser here he would return a bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office.
"I'm looking forward to the bust of Winston Churchill being in the Oval Office again," Romney told donors at a fundraising event in London's Mayfair section that netted roughly $2 million for his campaign.
Romney's comments were a nod to the controversy that erupted in 2009 after people learned that President Barack Obama had removed a bust of the former British prime minister that had been prominently displayed in the Oval Office by his predecessor, George W. Bush. The bust was returned to the British Embassy in Washington, D.C., a move that raised eyebrows among British diplomats.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-loo...
1. Fund raising for American elections ovrseas?;
2. Correct me if I'm wrong,but was the bust not on loans? Do you think that the President would commit such an affront , returning a gift of a bust of Winston Churchill? I don't know...
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#94145 Jul 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, Barack Obama was born on US soil and there is an original record of his birth (sent from Kapiolani Hospital to HI DOH and duly registered within four days), the facts of which have been certified and verified by the State of Hawaii. The certifications and verifications have been made PUBLIC. A certified long form birth certificate was shown to the press at the White House. One reporter even photographed it.
BTW, President Obama also has a US passport that plainly states he was born in HAWAII. He doesn't need a Certificate of Citizenship because he was born in the United States of America.
BTW, the BC that President Obama released in 2008 is a standard birth certificate issued by a state government.
Grow up.
Sorry, loser.
Was that the hospital on Bingham or the one around the corner?
Get your crap correct!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94146 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Too bad it still sports a 1940s vintage solid rear axle.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94147 Jul 27, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you think that it's a law a woman takes her husbands last name?
What a clown you are.
Here in Ottawa, wives have a choice, either their own or their husband's or hyphenated. In Québec, it is illegal for a wife to take her husband's name. The province will NOT issue documents in any other name but her maiden's name. I think it's wrong, they should give both a choice, he takes hers, or she takes his or they both take both.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94148 Jul 27, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>God, you must be a very unhappy person or just a woman hater to speak of a mother in this manner!
à
Pretty obvious Rogue detested his mother.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#94149 Jul 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
We can pray our hearts out but we need also to willingly stand and step forward to express publicly our defense of freedom as well as humble ourselves before God to assure the Father that we do cherish our faith and freedom and deserve His help.
Time is running out. It is now or never. As students of history and/or an ardent believer in the word of God as given to us in the Gospels, who among us can deny or naively ignore the rampant Evil that is staring us in the face today?
http://www.catholic.org/comments/news/46952/...
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs...
Are you sone kind of missionary? It's ok, cherish your faith, pray all you want but don't impose it. This is some kind of political forum, keep your sanctimonious prayers out of it.

Location hidden

#94151 Jul 27, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Rouge is confused and his thinking horribly muddled.
Even if the DS 1350 required two citizen parents, it has NOTHING TO DO with natural born citizenship of any citizen born in the US. The DS 1350 pertains to FOREIGN born children.
<quoted text>
If a child is born in the United states and just one parent is a Mexican citizen, that child is automatically a Mexican citizen. My baby sister, who was born in Germany, would be a German citizen if my mother was a German citizen.

Location hidden

#94152 Jul 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sone kind of missionary? It's ok, cherish your faith, pray all you want but don't impose it. This is some kind of political forum, keep your sanctimonious prayers out of it.
That is called freedom of speech. She can write anything she wants to and you do not have to read it!!!

Bristol, CT

#94153 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, foreign born .... to two U.S. citizen parents! Now, why didn't John McCain get a DS-1350?
DS 1350 pertains to foreign born, which has nothing to do with persons born citizens in the United States.

Get an effing clue. Last time I checked, Hawaii was part of the United States in 1961.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the DS 1350 required two citizen parents, it has NOTHING TO DO with natural born citizenship of any citizen born in the US. The DS 1350 pertains to FOREIGN born children.

Location hidden

#94154 Jul 27, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
à
Pretty obvious Rogue detested his mother.
Yep, I have gone out to Kansas twice so far this year just to mock her.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#94155 Jul 27, 2012
Enough of this political BS, crack one open, crank-up the sound and watch!!!!!!
&fe ature=related

Location hidden

#94156 Jul 27, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have been a drunk. But he was one of the best fighter pilots in WW2 with 28 victors The Black Sheep squadron fought for eighty-four days. They met the Japanese over their own fields and territory and piled up a record of 203 planes destroyed or damaged, produced nine fighter aces with 97 confirmed air-to-air kills, sank several troop transports and supply ships, destroyed many installations, in addition to numerous other victories. For their actions, the original Black Sheep were awarded the Presidential Unit Citation for extraordinary heroism in action.
That is the type of marine we need today fighting for us. Also i bet he was right in saying Show me a hero, and I'll prove he's a bum
My unit, the 117th AHC also won SEVERAL Presidential Unit Citations. But I do not wear one on my uniform as I had left just three weeks earlier.

117th Aviation Company

. President Unit Citation:
10-13 Jun 65 , DAGO 43, 66

Valorous Unit Award :
18Sep - 28 Oct 65 , DAGO 20, 67
1Jan-24Mar 66, DAGO 17, 68
1-20 Jun 66, DAGO 21,78 amended DAGO 73,68

Meritorious Unit Commendation:
Dec65-Sep66, DAGO 17,68
5Sep66-31May67, DAGO 17,68

RVN Gallantry Cross w/Palm :
1Mar66-26Mar67 , DAGO 38,70 amended DAGO 22,68;
22Feb 67-17May 68 DAGO 21,69
26Sep-Oct71 DAGO 54,74

RVN Civil Action Honor Medal FC :
1May 69-15 May70, DAGO 55,71
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#94157 Jul 27, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously Obama had more smarts at ten than you’ll have if you live to a thousand JS. You probably can’t be trusted to go anywhere alone now.
Whatever you say Poopoo stain.
So what was his grade average in his final year of college?
How can you prove it since his Obama has sealed all of his college records?

Bristol, CT

#94158 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a child is born in the United states and just one parent is a Mexican citizen, that child is automatically a Mexican citizen. My baby sister, who was born in Germany, would be a German citizen if my mother was a German citizen.
So what? If she were born in Hawaii and both parents were aliens, she'd be a natural born citizen.

Rouge: "If a child is born in the United states and just one parent is a Mexican citizen, that child is automatically a Mexican citizen."

Ya mean like Mitt Romney?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#94159 Jul 27, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously Obama had more smarts at ten than you’ll have if you live to a thousand JS. You probably can’t be trusted to go anywhere alone now.
Whatever you say Poopoo stain.
So what was his grade average in his final year of college?
How can you prove it since Obama has sealed all of his college records?

Bristol, CT

#94160 Jul 27, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My baby sister, who was born in Germany, would be a German citizen if my mother was a German citizen.
So what? Can you articulate a point?

Location hidden

#94161 Jul 27, 2012
One of the missions I did volunteer for was the MedCap teams. I flew in every other Sunday for four months. We would take a medial team out to some village way out in the bad lands. Our Interpreter, "Shirley", just seemed to appear out of nowhere.
I was worried about being on the ground in a remote area but she said that I should not worry as the Viet Cong knew we where there and knew why and would not bother us.
We treated all kinds of illnesses and injuries and probably some Viet Cong too. A woman was lucky to have a man without an arm or leg and there were no health men there between 16 and 50 years old there. They were either a ARVN (we called them Marvins) or they were Viet Congs.
On occasion we took someone back to the base hospital and one day it was a small baby with severe diarrhea which died later that night. You never think about a baby dying her in the U.S. do to diarrhea but I guess it happens in places like Vietnam.
Once I got ahold of 1,200 dental care kits. They had small tooth brushes and tubes of tooth paste. The kids ate the tooth paste as candy.
I always had a box of chewing gum with me which the kids usually "ate" too.
I had a picture of a small child with an Apollo 11 shirt on showing the moon and the earth with a figure-eight flight path of the Apollo space craft but I am sure he had no idea what it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,206,684
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 8 min xxxrayted 226
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min wake up 175,787
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr litesong 34,111
News In Feingold loss, his base turns on its own (Nov '10) 9 hr Fat for me 75
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) Sat lightbeamrider 706
bi-curious teen male looking to talk? Sat henry-222 1
More from around the web