BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93600 Jul 25, 2012
Whose side are GOP leaders on?
Exclusive: Erik Rush discusses latest incident of 'Republican capitulation'

Readers of this space will be aware of the scurrilous speculation made by members of the establishment press on July 20, attempting to draw a relationship between Holmes and elements of the political right, and the pervasive cries for further impingement of the Second Amendment on the part of far-left politicians and activists.

At this point, the gun-control arguments don’t even merit discussion; one’s energy will be far better put into voting those who drive these campaigns out of office. In short, the “gun-control debate” has been over for a long time; those who engage the political left in it are setting Second Amendment supporters up for defeat, because the lines of so-called “reason” used by gun-control advocates are emotionally riddled rabbit holes of illogic.

Rep. Bachmann is the only individual in Congress who has been willing to address this – and the highest-ranking GOP leaders intend to sanction her for it? This alone is treasonous behavior, and we’re seeing it in those to whom many conservatives look to stem the tide of global socialism in America. It gives rise to the fundamental question: Whose side are they on?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/whose-side-are-gop...
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#93601 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>No! It is an impossibility that the male brain is located in the penis, that would be like saying, you have your head up your ass, picture that
<quoted text>
In the penis, eh? Jocky shorts, eh? Did I write in the penis and mentioned jockey shorts? I'm pretty certain I wrote "in the crotch". You are obsessed with penises, are you not, you two?
Why don't you come right out of that closet? Have you told your poor suffering wives? God, must be crowded in that little room what with Goat, Rogue, Rush, Just sayin, right ness, LSR , GB, American er hmm Lady in there. Can you imagine the smell? OMG!
hahahaha!!! I have you speechless, what a lame come back!!!
Get your strength up, go and sing "The H.M.S. Pinafore"!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93602 Jul 25, 2012
Colorado shooter sent plans to psychiatrist
Notebook 'full of details about how he was going to kill people' was never opened

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/colorado-shooter-s...

EXCLUSIVE: Movie massacre suspect sent chilling notebook to psychiatrist before attack

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/25/exclusiv...
Cancer On The pResidency

Louisville, KY

#93603 Jul 25, 2012
A new national ad has been playing on television – Fox News channel already has aired it – that takes the questions about Obama’s background, eligibility, and qualifications directly to voters.

It doesn’t minimize the issue or try gentle persuasion on voters.“Unless he can tell us who he is, the Democrats need to put up another candidate,” the ad states plainly.

The ad speaks plainly, though.

“We know less about this man than any other president in American history. What’s he hiding?” it begins.“His autobiography is full of fictional characters. But there’ a lot more than that. If you tried to look into his past, you run into a brick wall.”

“His college records at Columbia. Sealed. His college records at Harvard. Sealed. We don’t know what his thesis papers were about because those are sealed, too. His Selective Service record is sealed. His records as an attorney are sealed. He has a Massachusetts Social Security number and we can’t get answers about that either and no one, I mean no one, has seen an actual physical copy of Barack Obama’s birth certificate.”

Several private investigations have revealed that Obama’s Social Security number actually was assigned for distribution in Connecticut, raising questions since he apparently had no contact with that state by the time in his life when that would have been assigned. The ad was changed later to reflect that.

“The fact is, if we don’t know who Barack Obama is, we shouldn’t even have him as a candidate for president,” the ad explains.“Let’s disqualify Obama before the Democratic National Convention.”
Cancer On The pResidency

Louisville, KY

#93604 Jul 25, 2012
The ad says voters should call 1-800-617-7709 to demand information about Obama.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#93605 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How strange. Germany, the UK, Italy are governed by right-wing conservative govts. France just turned socialist after 6 horrendous years of conservative govt. The 30s? That was 80 years ago, and no war since then in Europe, I reckon.
I gave you the facts as I know them concerning WWII, You asked me, remember? I replied. Your turn, tell me your facts like I did you. Oh, I didn't look them up anywhere, I just wrote them from memory. Up to you to challenge them with YOUR facts.
I gave you a very simplistic reason why WWII was a waste and you can not see it.
What was the dif between National Socialist and Communist Socialist?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#93606 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You donÙ't take notice very much , do you?
I do not recall making doingwhat you accuse me of. Seeing as I am not educated, I'm hardly in a position to criticise YOUR academic credentials. Maybe I said something about your, ahem, "intimate family pool", though I think not, but never about your parents. I don't write that kind of stuff. Social background? Innuendos? Hmm, not innuendos per se, but mocking catch phrases of what I imagine a specimen like you would be like, for example, tonight, playing with your gun...does it get more pitiful than that? I didn't even have to imagine that one, it's real. OMG. But if I wrote in any of those ways you describe, do remind me and I'm honest, if I wrote all that, I'll own up to it. I always do.
My shotgun is in it's case, I am reloading shells for humans not birds! I doubt you would know the dif.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93607 Jul 25, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Just sitting here reloading my #6 shot with 22 cal. split shot, it is really nasty and cheap.
A+ for creativity! I bet it is nasty. That'd rip something into shreds no doubt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93608 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>No! It is an impossibility that the male brain is located in the penis, that would be like saying, you have your head up your ass, picture that
<quoted text>
In the penis, eh? Jocky shorts, eh? Did I write in the penis and mentioned jockey shorts? I'm pretty certain I wrote "in the crotch". You are obsessed with penises, are you not, you two?
Why don't you come right out of that closet? Have you told your poor suffering wives? God, must be crowded in that little room what with Goat, Rogue, Rush, Just sayin, right ness, LSR , GB, American er hmm Lady in there. Can you imagine the smell? OMG!
You simply can't take your own medicine. In my book that makes you a wuss.
Cancer On The pResidency

Louisville, KY

#93609 Jul 25, 2012
SHEEPLE, who again is the racist?

Obama creating African-American education office.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93610 Jul 25, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You donÙ't take notice very much , do you?
I do not recall making doingwhat you accuse me of. Seeing as I am not educated, I'm hardly in a position to criticise YOUR academic credentials. Maybe I said something about your, ahem, "intimate family pool", though I think not, but never about your parents. I don't write that kind of stuff. Social background? Innuendos? Hmm, not innuendos per se, but mocking catch phrases of what I imagine a specimen like you would be like, for example, tonight, playing with your gun...does it get more pitiful than that? I didn't even have to imagine that one, it's real. OMG. But if I wrote in any of those ways you describe, do remind me and I'm honest, if I wrote all that, I'll own up to it. I always do.
AHEM!!! My lemonade poolboy?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#93611 Jul 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Whose side are GOP leaders on?
Exclusive: Erik Rush discusses latest incident of 'Republican capitulation'
Readers of this space will be aware of the scurrilous speculation made by members of the establishment press on July 20, attempting to draw a relationship between Holmes and elements of the political right, and the pervasive cries for further impingement of the Second Amendment on the part of far-left politicians and activists.
At this point, the gun-control arguments don’t even merit discussion; one’s energy will be far better put into voting those who drive these campaigns out of office. In short, the “gun-control debate” has been over for a long time; those who engage the political left in it are setting Second Amendment supporters up for defeat, because the lines of so-called “reason” used by gun-control advocates are emotionally riddled rabbit holes of illogic.
Rep. Bachmann is the only individual in Congress who has been willing to address this – and the highest-ranking GOP leaders intend to sanction her for it? This alone is treasonous behavior, and we’re seeing it in those to whom many conservatives look to stem the tide of global socialism in America. It gives rise to the fundamental question: Whose side are they on?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/whose-side-are-gop...
Bachman is stupid and her Swiss citizenship shows she has no comprehension of the US Constitution!
The bitch can piss-up a rope!
weirdo

Cleveland, OH

#93612 Jul 25, 2012
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL like I said, how pathetic are the republicans. Thanks for proving my point.
it's better than being a democRAT
weirdo

Cleveland, OH

#93613 Jul 25, 2012
amc wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN BROTHER! AMEN!
I agree. Amen and amen
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93614 Jul 25, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Bachman is stupid and her Swiss citizenship shows she has no comprehension of the US Constitution!
The bitch can piss-up a rope!
I agree, and do NOT want her for president!...but she is right about Hilary and Muslims......
----------

Real reason D.C. embraces Muslim Brotherhood
Former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy on Huma's(Hilary AIDE) family ties:'It's all very troubling'

A former lead prosecutor of the terrorists behind the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center says he finds it “very troubling” that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s close aide worked under a “known terrorist sponsor” and that Washington’s bipartisan ruling class is coming to accept the Muslim Brotherhood.

Andrew McCarthy, a former assistant U.S. attorney for the southern district of New York who is now with the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, told WND’s Greg Corombos in a radio interview,“I think it’s all very troubling.”

He said the family of Clinton aide Huma Abedin has been involved in the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs, or IMMA, since the late 1970s.

“That outfit was started, it looks like, with the sponsorship of a guy named Abdullah Omar Naseef, who is connected to al-Qaida, who has been connected to financing of al-Qaida,” he explained.“He ran not only the Muslim World League, which is the front of Muslim Brotherhood ideology, but also something called the Rabita Trust, which not only is a designated terrorist organization under American law, but it was actually run for a time by one of the guys who’s a founder of al-Qaida.”

More
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/real-reason-d-c-em...
Frank

Veradale, WA

#93615 Jul 25, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That you didn’t direct your reply to Mr Wrong is proof positive you’re FOS. It is he who is race baiting.
How do you consider Barack Obama part of your community? What do you have in common with Barack Obama? Is your father a Kenyan British Subject? Did you attend Harvard or Columbia? Did you attend an extremely expensive and exclusive private school or even an exclusive college in central California? Did you live several years in Indonesia? Did you travel to Pakistan while a college student? Do you hide your college transcripts?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93616 Jul 25, 2012
We do not know with any certainty who Obama is. We do know his past is being kept under lock and key for SOME reason. We do know he will say one thing and do the exact opposite (lie). We do know his agenda is based on hatred and disrespect for America. We do know he has simply refused to enforce Federal Laws. We do know his admin is full of radicals. Regardless of what the so-call man says, he is Muslim and aims to integrate it into our society (even more). My question is WHY HASN'T THIS MAN BEEN IMPEACHED?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#93617 Jul 25, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, and do NOT want her for president!...but she is right about Hilary and Muslims......
----------
Real reason D.C. embraces Muslim Brotherhood
Former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy on Huma's(Hilary AIDE) family ties:'It's all very troubling'
A former lead prosecutor of the terrorists behind the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center says he finds it “very troubling” that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s close aide worked under a “known terrorist sponsor” and that Washington’s bipartisan ruling class is coming to accept the Muslim Brotherhood.
Andrew McCarthy, a former assistant U.S. attorney for the southern district of New York who is now with the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, told WND’s Greg Corombos in a radio interview,“I think it’s all very troubling.”
He said the family of Clinton aide Huma Abedin has been involved in the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs, or IMMA, since the late 1970s.
“That outfit was started, it looks like, with the sponsorship of a guy named Abdullah Omar Naseef, who is connected to al-Qaida, who has been connected to financing of al-Qaida,” he explained.“He ran not only the Muslim World League, which is the front of Muslim Brotherhood ideology, but also something called the Rabita Trust, which not only is a designated terrorist organization under American law, but it was actually run for a time by one of the guys who’s a founder of al-Qaida.”
More
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/real-reason-d-c-em...
If you really want to doom the Obama administration just make Ms. Hilary disappear. Obama has been nothing but a puppet of hers, she is the brain, he is the mouth piece.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93618 Jul 25, 2012
At US Capitol, gun-control advocates are met with ‘silence’

WASHINGTON (MCT)— It was an all-too familiar scene: Rep. Carolyn McCarthy, D-N.Y., standing in the U.S. Capitol before a packed room of TV cameras launching another effort to pass gun-control legislation in the wake of a mass shooting.

“We have introduced legislation to ban large ammunition magazines, and all we hear is silence,” she lamented Tuesday.

...

http://www.morrisdailyherald.com/2012/07/25/a...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#93619 Jul 25, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>If you really want to doom the Obama administration just make Ms. Hilary disappear. Obama has been nothing but a puppet of hers, she is the brain, he is the mouth piece.
And she knows he is a fake! Those famous words "Shame on you Barack Obama". Let them play with the rope long enough and they will hang themselves. Bet on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Anton Ciguhr 1,174,224
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 10 min Quirky 144
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Jay 168,644
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 68
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 4 hr hornback12 1,192
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 5 hr Skany Mother 374
Is Obama's 'Election Proximity' Excuse a Snub t... 6 hr Captain Yesterday 81
More from around the web