BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,165)

Showing posts 83,281 - 83,300 of167,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh, what I think is funny is that Richard Nixon was a PROGRESSIVE and you would have thought that the Democrats would love him. After all he started the EPA and OSHA and he wanted wage and price controls and national health care but because Nixon was a REPUBLICAN, the Libtards hate him!
And yes, Nixon was a crook and he should have been impeached if he did not resign and the only reason why he did resign was because the CONSERVATIVE Republicans turned on him.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sung to the tune of "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail"
I'd rather be a rattler than a slug...
Told you before, LRS, best to quit while you're merely behind.
The slithering is from "the" rattlers, not you. Can't you hear us coming? Can't you see us coming?

Jacqoff, you can walk under a tickturd and still have plenty of headroom. As long as you're in my mirror, you're losing. You're a ComPhag riding on the coattails of the greatest nation on Earth. Nothing more than a parasite sucking on it's host.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "cow" boy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
First it was Pravda, now the Czech Republic? Where next for your news, the Beijing Herald?

Mind you, I like the Czech Repub, not to compare with Putin's Russia, and I am aware of its valiant heroes, Jan Palach, Alexander Dubcek, Vaclav Havel, a short but giant of a man. But for you to accept internal affairs criticism from a foreign source because you've run out of negative stories in your own press...Everyone knows this crisis is not Obama's doing and that fixing it is at best a 10-yr thing, so bad and deep and wide was the damage wrought by years of no govt oversight and let-loose greedy brokers and bankers which spread worldwide and thereby the part you don't understand, the Czech President's ire at the US, justified or not. It is in part, but Europeans have only themselves to blame for following in the footsteps of fraud, stealing and greed. No one forced them to follow. The only reason that we in Canada escaped most of the great meltdown was the Liberal govt of the day that refused dropping controls and oversight over the business community, refused amalgamation of banks and majority takeovers by foreign banks. Measures that were ferociously opposed by the-then CONSERVATIVE opposition who wanted to drop most controls and oversight and allow banking amalgamation, takeovers and adoption of a hands-off policy.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why does this not bother you Libtards? We had white Chicago cops WATER-BOARDING back men into making false confessions and that does not seem to bother you? Do you know over 100 BLACK men have accused the DEMOCRAT controlled Chicago PD of water-boarding them? But because the torturers are Democrats, you turn your heads!!! Shame on you!!!
And then you get upset when our CIA water-boarded al Qaeda suspects to get intelligence and you can't stop shouting "TORTURE". What flaming shameless hypocrites you Libtards are.
Civil Lawsuit of Torture Survivor Michael Tillman Moves Forward
Michael Tillman and his co-defendant, Steven Bell, were arrested for murder in July of 1986 and tortured by two teams of Area 2 detectives working at the direction of Lt. Jon Burge and his “right hand man” John Byrne. Over a four day period, Tillman was repeatedly suffocated with a plastic bag, subjected to a crude form of waterboarding, brutally beaten, and burned with a cigarette lighter. As a result, he made false oral admissions that were used to wrongfully convict him. Cook County State’s Attorney Richard M. Daley approved the death penalty in Tillman’s case, but he was instead sentenced to spend the rest of his life in jail.
Over the next two decades, People’s Law Office (PLO) lawyers uncovered a wealth of evidence which established that Burge, Byrne, and several other members of the teams that tortured Tillman and Bell were ringleaders in a twenty year pattern and practice of torture of African American men. In 2009, PLO filed a post-conviction petition on Tillman’s behalf, alleging that he was innocent, and that his admissions were a product of this pattern and practice of torture. After an exhaustive re-investigation, the Special Prosecutor agreed that Tillman’s case should be dismissed which it was in January of 2010. Tillman was then released from prison after serving 23 ˝ years a crime he did not commit. The Chief Judge of the Criminal Division subsequently granted Tillman a certificate of innocence, and Tillman’s original trial judge made the unprecedented admission that convicting Tillman was a terrible mistake..........
http://peopleslawoffice.com/the-secure-commun...
You can't prove that the so-called Dem-controlled Chicago police ordered the waterboarding, ASSUMING there was waterboarding. And Rogue, it doesn't matter who does the waterboarding, IT IS WRONG, ILLEGAL AND IMMORAL. So-called "libtards", unlike extreme-right birthers and tea partyers, will not deny it's wrong, even when done by their "own". Birthers and tea partyers would never fess up. So, those police officers and torturers were "libtards". Really? Did you ask them for their political allegiances? What'd they say?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Sen. Feinstein is the latest politician to be Bookered by Obama's thugs. Just one day after making her accusation that the security leaks had to come from inside the White House, she has back peddled. Sure she does not know "whom" in the White House leaked that information but EVERYONE with half a brain knows it had to come from someone in Obama's inner circle and probably with O'Bummer consent.
I do not know what Obama has on her, but he arm has been twisted off. O'Bummer is the most corrupt president since Woodorow Wilson!

About those national security leaks ...
By Carter Eskew
Ed's post this morning suggests that the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein, knows that someone in the Obama administration leaked classified national security information. In fairness to Ed, Sen. Feinstein left that impression herself in some remarks she made yesterday and later "walked back," in Washington parlance.

Sen. Feinstein is a politician with deep integrity and a sense of national service, and if she knows of someone in the White House who did the leaking, presumably she has already turned that information over to investigators. If she doesn't believe they are acting upon the information, she will speak out loud and clear. I imagine the senator is deeply concerned and angry about leaks, and she will brook not even the hint of a slow or partisan-driven investigation.

But in her clarifying remarks yesterday, she said this: "[T]he fact of the matter is I don't know the source of the leaks."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-insid...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
First it was Pravda, now the Czech Republic? Where next for your news, the Beijing Herald?
Mind you, I like the Czech Repub, not to compare with Putin's Russia, and I am aware of its valiant heroes, Jan Palach, Alexander Dubcek, Vaclav Havel, a short but giant of a man. But for you to accept internal affairs criticism from a foreign source because you've run out of negative stories in your own press...Everyone knows this crisis is not Obama's doing and that fixing it is at best a 10-yr thing, so bad and deep and wide was the damage wrought by years of no govt oversight and let-loose greedy brokers and bankers which spread worldwide and thereby the part you don't understand, the Czech President's ire at the US, justified or not. It is in part, but Europeans have only themselves to blame for following in the footsteps of fraud, stealing and greed. No one forced them to follow. The only reason that we in Canada escaped most of the great meltdown was the Liberal govt of the day that refused dropping controls and oversight over the business community, refused amalgamation of banks and majority takeovers by foreign banks. Measures that were ferociously opposed by the-then CONSERVATIVE opposition who wanted to drop most controls and oversight and allow banking amalgamation, takeovers and adoption of a hands-off policy.
I think it is funny that you bash any source that says anything against O'Bummer Boy. That is why the Lame Steam Media will not mention certain things because they will be beaten up by someone connected to Obama!
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, Rogue Moron is STILL digging the same hole?
Get a life, old man.
Rogue Scholar wrote:
And you still have no original thoughts. Sad, very sad little troll.
<quoted text>
Well, the FAKE Grand Birth is simply a troll. He never attacks the message, just the messenger. In other words, he is just a sad little troll.
Oh, I am still waiting on an example of voter fraud being done by a Republican!
Rogue, your childish ways impress no one. I never, ever, accused Repubs of voter fraud. Why should I unearth something I never claimed? But YOU, Rogue, clearly stated that Dems committed more voter fraud than the Repubs. Up to YOU to prove that now, not me, as I said nothing and for all I know, Repubs never ever committed votre fraud. Just prove, as you stated that Dems committed more voter fraud than Repubs.

Oh, while you're at it, please inform me why you gleefully told me that GE was moving its jet engine plant to the Czech Repub. You did, didn't you? I know, I know, they moved their X-ray plant to China, but WHEN oh when did they mvoe that Jet engine plant to the Czech Repub? Oh, did they get a tax credit for doing that? What tax credit do you ask? Well, the GWB-inspired tax credit for companies that move their production offshore and THAT OBAMA TRIED TO ABOLISH LAST MONTH BUT VOTED DOWN BY the Repub-controlled House.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>MITT WILL AT LEAST GET SOME JOBS HERE not tax the shit out of us, and stop spending like crazy, put us americans first, and mostly the working american which it seem that under obama people have become more lazy and are waiting for there free check which mitt is against like alot of us are, and get ride of obama care which will kill us in the long run, more comming
You mean Romney will repatriate the thousands of jobs he sent to China and Mexico. Well, congrats. Oh, will he refund the tax credits he received for moving those companies offhshore? Will he make it so he pays a higher percentage of income tax than his lowest-classified employees?
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now were I object to this Fox News article is they do not say which ones are Democrats and which are Republicans. I still contend that the vast majority of voter fraud is done by Democrats. But voter fraud is still a crime and these people should be punished.
.....Prosecutors say more than $400,000, part of it drug proceeds, was pooled by Democratic and Republican politicians over several elections, and spent to buy the votes of more than 8,000 voters, usually at $50 apiece......
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/25/dr...
Nice try.

Nobody knows, Rogue. YOU don't know, so why do you go around saying the Dems are more election-fraudulent than the Repubs. You know darn well that it's probably a fifty-fifty thing, with one party more fraudulent than the other depending on the year, the circumstances, the people in or out of power and the money they can rake in for their campaings. I've seen it all, all over, your country has election fraud, JUST LIKE ALL OTHER COUNTRIES where most major parties participate in election rigging and fraud, and yours is not better, no worse than all the rest. Most but not all politicians all over the world adhere to one and only one slogan :"Gimme gimme gimme and the people? who they?". No one can afford to be holier-than-thou.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, what I think is funny is that Richard Nixon was a PROGRESSIVE and you would have thought that the Democrats would love him. After all he started the EPA and OSHA and he wanted wage and price controls and national health care but because Nixon was a REPUBLICAN, the Libtards hate him!
And yes, Nixon was a crook and he should have been impeached if he did not resign and the only reason why he did resign was because the CONSERVATIVE Republicans turned on him.
You've repeated the above story a million times, now, and you've been well rebuked a million times, specially as relates to that last sentence. They did NOT turn on him, HE WAS GONNA BE IMPEACHED, not a sliver of doubt, and forced out. They told him he had no choice, they did not turn on him.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Romney will repatriate the thousands of jobs he sent to China and Mexico. Well, congrats. Oh, will he refund the tax credits he received for moving those companies offhshore? Will he make it so he pays a higher percentage of income tax than his lowest-classified employees?
I am alot less concerned with Romney's money and what he does with it then the jobs Obama has sent overseas with our tax payer money. Obama has NO RIGHT saying anything about "outsourcing" and if he brings it up in the debates he'll end up eating his words when it's pointed out the jobs he sent overseas with the stimulus.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The slithering is from "the" rattlers, not you. Can't you hear us coming? Can't you see us coming?
Jacqoff, you can walk under a tickturd and still have plenty of headroom. As long as you're in my mirror, you're losing. You're a ComPhag riding on the coattails of the greatest nation on Earth. Nothing more than a parasite sucking on it's host.
er , "its host", LRS. "its host". No apostrophe. It's a possessive pronoum. Still having trouble distinguishing a possessive pronoun, "its" and abbreviation of pronoun AND verb, "it's". ehivh means "it is". Reminds me of ,hmmm, someone here who has the same problem. Have you no shame, LRS, being scolded for your illiterate English by a Francophone whose English is his second language? Behind you in your mirror you say? Yes, like the Red Baron tailing his foe and shooting you down. Ha ha. Yes, quit now, while you're just...oops, too late. Sorry, plumes of smoke, spiralling downwards.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Two typos in above post, LRS. Your chance. Go for it.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny that you bash any source that says anything against O'Bummer Boy. That is why the Lame Steam Media will not mention certain things because they will be beaten up by someone connected to Obama!
Did you read? Tell me where I bashed the Czech Republic. I dare say I lauded it. Read once more and come back to me.

This is not for you, but for Just sayin, LSR, mr err and others who tell me to mind my own business on an internet forum, of all things, even though I've never bashed your country, not even once, but it's okay for the Czeck President to lambast you guys and you allow it because you like what he says, even though you haven't a clue why he said it. Re-read my above post , you may catch a clue as to why.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar police? Hardly. You're an azzhole, pure and simple. You think you're something but you're not. You think you impress but you don't. You think you're smart but you're an idiot. You're third world trash Jacqoff. Nothing exceptional about you at all. That's the main reason you will never fit in here. We are exceptional, not only as people but also as a Nation. The greatest on the face of this Earth. You merely want to hop on the bandwagon. You're such a pilgrim Jacqoff. So sad that you can't see it but funny as hell to the rest of us. What it must be like to walk around all day covered in tick shat. Keep looking up, another tickturd will fall soon. Open wide. LMAO Loser.
Grammar police? You asked for it. You corrected me a while back.

Now, tell me when I wrote that "I was something, I was smart or exceptional". But YOU say you are, YOU say I'm in your rear view mirror. You're boasting! Nothing worse, and those that boast have nothing to boast about, don't you know that? How it must suck to be someone who thinks he is the greatest and yet, is smaller than a speck of dirt. How it must suck to have to resort to vocabulary like azzhole, idiot, trash, tick (sic) shat, tickturd (sic). That you cannot, in a subtle manner insult your opponent without using profanity is what irks you the most, that I confound you with words without using foul language. Fall soon you write? Me? From where? You can accuse me of one day falling from my pedestal all you want, I never mounted one, never dreamt that I could. But thank you for thinking I did. On the other hand, no one would EVER accuse you of being in danger of falling from any pedestal, lol lol. How it must suck to be you, mon dieu.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar police? You asked for it. You corrected me a while back.
Now, tell me when I wrote that "I was something, I was smart or exceptional". But YOU say you are, YOU say I'm in your rear view mirror. You're boasting! Nothing worse, and those that boast have nothing to boast about, don't you know that? How it must suck to be someone who thinks he is the greatest and yet, is smaller than a speck of dirt. How it must suck to have to resort to vocabulary like azzhole, idiot, trash, tick (sic) shat, tickturd (sic). That you cannot, in a subtle manner insult your opponent without using profanity is what irks you the most, that I confound you with words without using foul language. Fall soon you write? Me? From where? You can accuse me of one day falling from my pedestal all you want, I never mounted one, never dreamt that I could. But thank you for thinking I did. On the other hand, no one would EVER accuse you of being in danger of falling from any pedestal, lol lol. How it must suck to be you, mon dieu.
Before I read any more of your moronic post, show me where I corrected you.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
obama is sending jobs overseas all the time esp with the corporate tax rate in the us is the highest so dont blame some loplolololol and just so you know are products and business are not just in the us and that is what makes business more stronger so they can survive but people with no work ethic and think everyone owes them something wont understand this, so in plan terms if you have a product that you produce and a outside country also would like it then we also go there, maby if we lower the corporate tax more business would like to come to the us instead of everywhere else think about it anything else
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
and again you stand by someone who has done nothing to help the work force except make goverment bigger and our taxes with crazy pension us taxpayers cant afford ect, so for you to say obama is better your crazy, so tell me how he has helped us in the work force and created jobs??????????
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

would love to here this one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,281 - 83,300 of167,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••