BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
80,541 - 80,560 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, Mitt Romney has taken in $50M more in donations in the past two months than has O'Bummer Boys. Can you do the math?
O'Bummer started two months ago with negative campaigning. Normally candidates do not go negative until after their party Conventions and usually they are behind in the polls or they can not run on their record.

Again, totally incapable of making and intellectually honest reply. Sad, very sad.
Again repasting the same irrelevant material. typical. Vey typical
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More strange obsessions by a Birfoon
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh always lets Liberals to to the front of his call-in line and on the average it takes them less that twenty SECONDS to start to make degrading remarks.
The NAZIs did the same thing. Once a group of people where considered less than human, it was okay to murder them. Libtards consider us Conservatives as morons, idiots, retarded, etc. and once they do, it is okay to bring it to our attention. Wehn all it really means is, they lost their argument.
As I said the other day , Rogue, let's take a sample of the posts here on Topix, both sides, Birthers/Tea partyers and "sheeple liberals" as you call us. Let's extract words like "libtard, tard, idiot, stupid, name-calling, profanity, swearing, vulgar expressions and words" and stack "em side-by-side. Let's also review how correcly English is written, again, stack 'em up side-by-side. Then, knowledge, side-by-side. Does that worry you?
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, moron Rogue doesn't know the difference between having a diverse investment portfolio and hiding one's assets out of the country.
Rogue --again-- has his economic illiteracy on full display.
What a coincidende. I almost said the same thing, see post I just wrote.

It's anti-Obama, GB, he HAS to like it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, Mitt Romney has taken in $50M more in donations in the past two months than has O'Bummer Boys. Can you do the math?
O'Bummer started two months ago with negative campaigning. Normally candidates do not go negative until after their party Conventions and usually they are behind in the polls or they can not run on their record.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your predictions, Rogue, as I wrote yesterday. Keep makin''em.
Rogue, may I add that wishful thinking is not reality. In French, we say, "tu prends tes rêves pour des réalités" , or to crudely translate, "You accept your dreams as reality". True, it's a birther thing, but you should try to get away from that.
Hmmmm, Run, Dodge and Jump! What prediction did I make above? I just gave FACTS.
The fact is, is that Romney is raising more money than O'Bummer is. And the other fact is that O'Bummer is doing negative attack adds against Romney. And why wood he do that?
Remember last year when I quoted form a local Jacksonville poll, made two weeks before our mayoral, that the REPUBLICAN candidate was leading by 10 points only to lose by ONE point to Mayor Brown and YOU said "I" a had made the prediction the Republican wood win when in FACT it was a local newspaper that did!!!
You are the one that can't seem to face the facts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

What a hoot, while O'Bummer lives like a Billionaire in the White House, his brother lives in a "hut" in Kenya!!!

Obama’s hut-dwelling half-brother interviewed in new movie By Conor Skelding | The Ticket –

President Barack Obama's half-brother, George Obama, lives in a hut in Kenya. He will be featured in the upcoming anti-Obama film "2016: Obama's America," according to The Hollywood Reporter. The movie, based on Dinesh D'Souza's book "The Roots of Obama's Rage," features a conversation between D'Souza and George Obama. From The Hollywood Reporter:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-hut-...
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, Run, Dodge and Jump! What prediction did I make above? I just gave FACTS.
The fact is, is that Romney is raising more money than O'Bummer is. And the other fact is that O'Bummer is doing negative attack adds against Romney. And why wood he do that?
Remember last year when I quoted form a local Jacksonville poll, made two weeks before our mayoral, that the REPUBLICAN candidate was leading by 10 points only to lose by ONE point to Mayor Brown and YOU said "I" a had made the prediction the Republican wood win when in FACT it was a local newspaper that did!!!
Well, your FACTS give the impression that because he's ahead in campaign donations, Romney's gonna win in November. Is why I compared that with your electoral predictions of the past. All wrong, every one of them, as per all 134 verdicts and Obamacare Supreme court judgement.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What a hoot, while O'Bummer lives like a Billionaire in the White House, his brother lives in a "hut" in Kenya!!!
Obama’s hut-dwelling half-brother interviewed in new movie By Conor Skelding | The Ticket –
President Barack Obama's half-brother, George Obama, lives in a hut in Kenya. He will be featured in the upcoming anti-Obama film "2016: Obama's America," according to The Hollywood Reporter. The movie, based on Dinesh D'Souza's book "The Roots of Obama's Rage," features a conversation between D'Souza and George Obama. From The Hollywood Reporter:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-hut-...
What, exactly, is your point? What does that have to do with Obama the President? Is he his brother's keeper? Maybe yes, maybe no. Do you happen to know if Obama helps his brother financially or otherwise? And if he does, should he issue a communiqué every time he mails him a cheque? President Obama hails from a culture.

Why do you jump on these little items which have zilch to do with Obama's presidency? Is the hate so srong that you just won't let go and will cheer every possible kernel of gossip and irrelevant material on this man?

Anyhow, his brother is not President, Barack is.
Ellen

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't say anything about "Natural Born Citizen" It sure does say a lot about "Subjects" though- there is a big difference, and there is a significant reason why the founders did not call us "Subjects". You should study it.
BTW, would not his father have fallen under British rule? Which at the time claimed Obama as a "SUBJECT"- or do you not like interjecting british law into our Constitution anymore?
Re: "there is a significant reason why the founders did not call us "Subjects". You should study it."

I agree with you that we are citizens, not subjects.

But the issue is whether the requirements for a Natural Born Citizen are different from the requirements for a Natural Born Subject. IF they were different, the writers of the US Constitution would tell us about the difference--but they didn't. Yes, subjects and citizens are different, but there is no evidence that the Natural Born requirements for citizens are different from the Natural Born requirements for subjects.

It would have been easy for the writers in an article or in a letter to say: "George, do you realize that we are citizens now, and therefore we should change the Natural Born requirement from birth in the country to parents." But, you know, there is no such letter.

Re: "BTW, would not his father have fallen under British rule? Which at the time claimed Obama as a "SUBJECT"

Answer. Yes that is true. But we have already had a discussion of dual citizenship. We have already had several US presidents who were either dual citizens at birth (Wilson, Eisenhower) or when they were president (Jefferson, Madison). Like Wilson, Obama was a dual citizen of the USA and Britain at birth, and that fact does not affect NBC status.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, just a citizen, no mention of natural born.
Kind of like Article I of the Constitution, just a Citizen.
So a person born of citizen parents in the US cannot ever be eligible for congress because s/he is not "just a citizen" as required by Article 1 of the Birfoonistan constitution?

"Just a citizen" is that mystical, separate and distinct, third class of citizen which is distinguished from naturalized and natural born citizens of Birfoonistan.

According to birfoons Jack Kennedy was not a "citizen of the United States" because he was not "just a citizen."
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You are a sorry idiot. Did the court say he was "just a citizen"?
Of course they didn't but we know Birfoons love to fantasize about words in invisible ink
Learn to Read

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

English for Dummies (pay attn Fake Pilot):

The court just said "he is a citizen". They said nothing more.

The court said "he is just a citizen, nothing more".

Now who among the Birfoons can explain why those two statements don't have the same meaning? Warning - English comprehension may be required.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, moron Rogue doesn't know the difference between having a diverse investment portfolio and hiding one's assets out of the country.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidende. I almost said the same thing, see post I just wrote.
It's anti-Obama, GB, he HAS to like it.
oh yes I do. Can YOU prove Romney has a secrete account anywhere outside the U.S.?
What is the REAL issue is that you Dems want Romney to release ALL of his IRS records for the past ten years. So you do a straw-man allegation that he was "secrete accounts". If they are "secrete accounts, would the IRS know?
Yea, you want Romney to release ALL of his records but O'Bummer does not want to release his records! That is a perfect example of being flaming hypocrites.
Oh, Jacques, can you show us where "I" predicted that Republican mayoral candidate Hagan would win the Jacksonville election in May 2011?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Oh oh, Jimmie J.J. Walker will be on Fox News tonight! I wonder what Kid Dynomite has to say about .......?
Ellen

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
oh yes I do. Can YOU prove Romney has a secrete account anywhere outside the U.S.?
What is the REAL issue is that you Dems want Romney to release ALL of his IRS records for the past ten years. So you do a straw-man allegation that he was "secrete accounts". If they are "secrete accounts, would the IRS know?
Yea, you want Romney to release ALL of his records but O'Bummer does not want to release his records! That is a perfect example of being flaming hypocrites.
Oh, Jacques, can you show us where "I" predicted that Republican mayoral candidate Hagan would win the Jacksonville election in May 2011?
HOWEVER. Obama has already released TWELVE years of his tax returns ( http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/Web... ) and Romney has released only one year.

Neither Obama nor Romney has shown school records, college records, college papers, passport records, etc.---so that is a wash. So the issue is the tax returns, which Obama has shown for many years and Romney for only one year--and that when he was not in business.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes, and let's no forget some of your other predictions.....

1) That once the repubs won the House in 2010, they would issue subpoenas to Obama.

2) The birthers would win the GA court case.

3) The USSC would overturn Obamacare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Just in case you Libtards thought I misspelled Dynomite;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rush Limbaugh always lets Liberals to to the front of his call-in line and on the average it takes them less that twenty SECONDS to start to make degrading remarks.
The NAZIs did the same thing. Once a group of people where considered less than human, it was okay to murder them. Libtards consider us Conservatives as morons, idiots, retarded, etc. and once they do, it is okay to bring it to our attention. Wehn all it really means is, they lost their argument.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming from Rogue Moron?
You realize you spend 12 hours a day name-calling, don't you?
You call me a Birther (which is name calling) but I am proud that I am a Birther. And you should be proud to be a Libtard!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm, Mitt Romney just addressed the NAACP Convention ..... and got a relatively warm reception. All to often Republicans are treated rudely at the NAACP Conventions and because they often are they sometimes pass up an invitation to do so.
Oh, he did get a few boos but they were comparatively mild. Could it been that a lot of black folks are tired of Obama's high unemployment policy?
Learn to Read

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

You call me a Birther (which is name calling) but I am proud that I am a Birther. And you should be proud to be a Libtard!
You are wrong (again). You should be ashamed to be so consistently wrong about so many things.

Why don't you stick to your homophobic rants? You've obviously practiced those quite a bit

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Oh so little time and so many Libtards to insult. It's a tough job but someone has to do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••