BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#72178 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"More typically, a judge will choose to have the case go to trial, where the defendants must take their chances with a jury, he said.
"'Judges do not readily grant these (immunity) motions because they know they can pass it on to the jury,' said Carey Haughwout, the elected public defender for Palm Beach County."
Prosecutor rules out grand jury in Trayvon Martin case, Chicago Tribune, April, 9, 2012.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-04-09 ...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now this is a classic example of Libtardian Logic. Wojo will not any thing that comes from The Blaze but he will from the Loony-Left Chicago Trib. It does not matter if The Blaze is based in FACT or the the Chicago Trib. is based on Illinois laws.
If the source is not a George Soros approved source, they will not even bother to read it much less accept it as fact.
Rouge: "the the Chicago Trib. is based on Illinois laws"

Is this a joke?

"'Judges do not readily grant these (immunity) motions because they know they can pass it on to the jury,' said Carey Haughwout, the elected public defender for Palm Beach County."

Palm Beach County, Illinois?

RationalState

#72180 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtardian Logic
Wojo and Yah decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead. The first goes in to see the counselor, who tells him to take Math, History, and Logic.
"What's Logic?" Wojo asks.
The professor answers by saying, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weedeater?"
"I sure do." "Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.
"That's real good!" says the Wojo. The professor continues, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."
Impressed, the Wojo says, "Amazin!" "And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."
"That's Betty Mae! This is incredible!" The Wojo is obviously catching on.
"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.
"You're absolutely right! Why that's the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I cain't wait to take that logic class!!"
Wojo, proud of the new world opening up to him, walks back into the hallway, where his friend Yah is still waiting.
"So what classes are ya takin'?" asks Yah. "Math, History, and Logic!" replies Wojo.
"What in tarnation is logic???" asked Yah. "Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weedeater?"
"No," Yah siad.
"Wall, that be it. You is a Queer!"
Rouge posts this doggerel every time he gets his ass kicked.

Poor little Rouge.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#72181 Apr 11, 2012
Barry Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to inform you in an endless task,but here goes: Killing is justified if one PERCEIVES life in danger EVEN if in retrospect it may have not actual been...
The 2011 Florida Statutes
Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE View Entire Chapter
776.013&#8195;Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm
FL stand-your-ground law states that a person may use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of a threat, without an obligation to retreat first. In some cases, a person may use deadly force in public areas without a duty to retreat.
Get it yet, comrade?
Comrade, eh? Is that not what you would call your friends over at Pravda?

Trying to inform me? First of all, I said that killing is only justifiable in self-defence. Why do you have to repeat it?

Second of all, your response has no rapport what is so ever with what I wrote on the Israeli -Palestine-Arab conflict.

While you're at it, what the hell are you hiding from? How about using your "normal" moniker?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#72183 Apr 11, 2012
Oolongti wrote:
<quoted text> That's a relief.
a muslim terrorist has greater morals than the combined numbers of the DNC.

RationalState

#72184 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, this is also for you Libtards. Do you know the difference between ethanol and either? Well, either has that sub-molecule of water stripped out.
And that is why either is more flammable than ethanol.
Oh, the FAA forbids any ethanol in aviation grade gasoline. Do you know why? I do!!!
Sorry Rouge, this is not the Trivial Pursuits forum.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#72185 Apr 11, 2012
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha!!! Screw you, I am not a democrat.
<quoted text>
I agree. The Democrats' gain.
a muslim terrorist has greater morals than the combined numbers of the DNC.

Ottawa

#72186 Apr 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
Sorry, Rouge Birfoon, I read the Florida law, your 'zine article notwithstanding.
Considering that Rouge is totally ignorant of what the FL law says, where does he get off saying "The Florida law is very clear"?
A lot of this Zimmerman-Martin thing I don't understand, wojar, and perhaps you can explain it to me.

It seems to me that yes or no, Zimmerman may or may not be justified in killing Martin. Whether it was justified or not, it seems like a most regrettable dénouement. It's sad that Martin was shot dead, right or wrong. I'm now coming to the part that I don't understand, and it's this : The dumb KY GB, Rogue, lardy Rush, uncouth Marcus, American er hmm Lady et al, are not only defending Zimmerman without knowing what really happened, they are eulogising him, patting him on the back, way to go, guy's a true American hero.

There you have it. Can you help me understand?

RationalState

#72187 Apr 11, 2012
Barry Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to inform you in an endless task,but here goes: Killing is justified if one PERCEIVES life in danger EVEN if in retrospect it may have not actual been...
The 2011 Florida Statutes
Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE View Entire Chapter
776.013&#8195;Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm
FL stand-your-ground law states that a person may use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of a threat, without an obligation to retreat first. In some cases, a person may use deadly force in public areas without a duty to retreat.
Get it yet, comrade?
Skid has a reading comprehension problem.

776.013 does not provide Zimmerman with a presumption that his actions were reasonable based purely on subjective perception. Why doesn't Skidmark actually try reading the statutes?

Clue: Presumption of fear of death pertains to HOME PROTECTION.

Zimmerman was following martin out in the street.

Duh!

How about reading the right page? Eh Skid?
<quoted text>
Did I say it was ok? I just wrote the facts as they are. No killing is justifiable, unless it's truly in self defence.
FYI, and check it out, in the Israel-Arab conflict, the ratio of Arabs-to-Israelis killed since Israel's inception is 20-1. Not judging it, as you will jump on that, just stating the facts.

RationalState

#72188 Apr 11, 2012
<quoted text>
A lot of this Zimmerman-Martin thing I don't understand, wojar, and perhaps you can explain it to me.
It seems to me that yes or no, Zimmerman may or may not be justified in killing Martin. Whether it was justified or not, it seems like a most regrettable dénouement. It's sad that Martin was shot dead, right or wrong. I'm now coming to the part that I don't understand, and it's this : The dumb KY GB, Rogue, lardy Rush, uncouth Marcus, American er hmm Lady et al, are not only defending Zimmerman without knowing what really happened, they are eulogising him, patting him on the back, way to go, guy's a true American hero.
There you have it. Can you help me understand?
Yes. First you need to find a horse that will kick you in the head. It will then become clear.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
Sorry, Rouge Birfoon, I read the Florida law, your 'zine article notwithstanding.
Considering that Rouge is totally ignorant of what the FL law says, where does he get off saying "The Florida law is very clear"?

Ottawa

#72190 Apr 11, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>a muslim terrorist has greater morals than the combined numbers of the DNC.
So, Old Goat, you are now allied with Vladimir Putin, Pravda, muslim terrorists and Hugo Chavez. Very patriotic. Congratulations.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#72191 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have against Muslims? You do know that the Muslims base their religion on Judaism, don't you? Muslims believe they broke off from Judaism with Ishmael and every thing before that in our Bible is also part of Islamic teachings to include Genesis!!! I sure hope you can read!!!
From Wiki: Ishmael (Hebrew: &#1497;&#1460;&#15 13;&#1456;&#1473;& #1502;&#1464;&#1506; &#1461;&#1488;&#15 00;, Modern Yishma'el Tiberian Yišm&#257;&#699;&# 275;l ISO 259-3 Yišma&#705;el; Greek: &#921;&#963;&#956; &#945;&#942;&#955; Isma&#275;l; Latin: Ismael; Arabic: &#1573;&#1587;&#16 05;&#1575;&#1593;& #1610;&#1604;&#8206; &#702;Ism&#257;&#7 03;&#299;l) is a figure in the Hebrew Bible and the Qur'an, and was Abraham's first son according to Jews, Christians and Muslims. Ishmael was born of Abraham's marriage to Sarah's handmaiden Hagar (Genesis 16:3). According to the Genesis account, he died at the age of 137 (Genesis 25:17).
Where did i say the word Muslim ?
All i ask was where did the wifes of Cain & Able come from.
Also the gene pool would have been to small to start the Human Race
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#72192 Apr 11, 2012
<quoted text>
So, Old Goat, you are now allied with Vladimir Putin, Pravda, muslim terrorists and Hugo Chavez. Very patriotic. Congratulations.
no, I have not allied myself with any of your favorite people, to do so, would make me a scumbag like yourself.

Ottawa

#72193 Apr 11, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>no, I have not allied myself with any of your favorite people, to do so, would make me a scumbag like yourself.
Deny it all you want, you said so, now you're stuck with it. Say hi to Vladimir for me when you see him. And don't forget to chug that Comrade Chavez gasoline in your tank.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#72195 Apr 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Deny it all you want, you said so, now you're stuck with it. Say hi to Vladimir for me when you see him. And don't forget to chug that Comrade Chavez gasoline in your tank.
Please point to the post where I allied myself with scum such as you? Hahaha!!! It ain't there.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#72196 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You Libtards do know that it is impossible for us Conservative to think this shit up!!!
Obama uses Manure for Green Energy?
President Obama’s Department of Agriculture (USDA) committed $5 million today to the construction of a “biogas anaerobic digester” that will use cow manure to heat an ethanol plant and create 15 permanent jobs.
Western Plains Energy, LLC, a Kansas company, will use the money to “utilize waste energy resources from a local cattle feedlot to replace almost 90 percent of the fossil fuels currently used” at the plant.
http://cowboybyte.com/6214/obama-manure-for-g ...
If anything is a good idea, the private sector will fund it!!! Government needs to stay out of the way and stop wasting our tax dollars.
<quoted text>
Well, since you Libtards will not accept anything that comes from a non-George Soros approved site, it would be worthless to try to engage you in a dialog on this subject.
If it makes good business sense, the private sector will fund it!!! If the private sector will not fund it, it is bad business period and government needs to stay out of it!!!
<quoted text>
As usual, you skirt the heart of the matter, to wit, does Obama have time for this? Does he? You're too naive to realise that this cowboy website will use anything, absolutely anything, to discredit the President. Even YOU of all people, anti-Obama as you are, yes, evenYOU know that Obama had nothing to do with this small-scale project.
I totally disagree with you. Sure O'Bummer does not have his fingers in every piece of the pie but his administration does and they are following his Spend and Tax policy.
I say "Spend and Tax" because the O'Bummer agenda dictates they they spend as much money as they want to and then jack up taxes. Oh you Libtards railed against Bush's UNFUNDED programs (which I did not like either) and then O'Bummer quadruples the UNFUNDED spending and you Libtards think is is just fine? Huh?!?

Location hidden

#72197 Apr 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Did I say it was ok? I just wrote the facts as they are. No killing is justifiable, unless it's truly in self defence.
FYI, and check it out, in the Israel-Arab conflict, the ratio of Arabs-to-Israelis killed since Israel's inception is 20-1. Not judging it, as you will jump on that, just stating the facts.
Well, it is not Israels problem that Muslims are stupid. If they want to do suicide attacks, it is their fault that they died.
Oh, how many Jewish suicide bombers have there been? Got a clue?
Muslims do not think the way we do. They think it is fine to put a bomb factory next to a hospital so the Israelis would be less likely yo attack it. But it they do attack and innocent Muslims are killed, the Muslims think that is fine as they died as martyrs and will go straight to heaven.

Location hidden

#72198 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have against Muslims? You do know that the Muslims base their religion on Judaism, don't you? Muslims believe they broke off from Judaism with Ishmael and every thing before that in our Bible is also part of Islamic teachings to include Genesis!!! I sure hope you can read!!!
From Wiki: Ishmael (Hebrew;Modern Yishma'el Tiberian; Greek; Arabic: is a figure in the Hebrew Bible and the Qur'an, and was Abraham's first son according to Jews, Christians and Muslims. Ishmael was born of Abraham's marriage to Sarah's handmaiden Hagar (Genesis 16:3). According to the Genesis account, he died at the age of 137 (Genesis 25:17).
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did i say the word Muslim ?
All i ask was where did the wifes of Cain & Able come from.
Also the gene pool would have been to small to start the Human Race
Well, there are three religions that believe in The Book and they are Jews, Christians and Muslims, right?!? All three religions use Genesis!!!
And I added Muslims as you only think you are slandering Christians and Jews.

Location hidden

#72199 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Barry Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>Brave critic of Catholicism: It is a sure thing you would NEVER post similar criticism of Islam/Mohammad or if I am wrong go ahead and post something crtical about Islam. It will be 'enlightening' for you to reflect on that, or just perhaps a lightening as you loose your f-ing head if you do. Oh, and if you do think you are 'the brave critic', give 'em a hint to whom you really are...they might like to visit. Ha!
<quoted text>
Sooo, using Libatrdian Logic, we should allow the Muslims to kill Jews and Christians for another 700 years? Yeh, Reverend Wright!!!
Christians killing non-believes was evil then and today is is evil for Muslims to kill Jews and Christians!!! Can you understand that very simple concept?
<quoted text>
Yes I will jump on it. It does not matter how many you have to kill to convince them to stop attacking them!!!
During the Iran-Iraq War the Iranians used human landmine detectors! Is it Iraqis fault they use humans this way?
Is it our fault that the Muslims will take a mentally retarded child, strap a bomb to him and tell him to take some flowers to the America GIs and then when he gets close, they detonate the bomb!!! Even the Japanese did not use these tactics during WWII!

Ottawa

#72200 Apr 11, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Please point to the post where I allied myself with scum such as you? Hahaha!!! It ain't there.
No. YOU prove you didn't write it. Not for me to do your work for you.
Barry Bin Lyin

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#72201 Apr 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Skid has a reading comprehension problem.
776.013 does not provide Zimmerman with a presumption that his actions were reasonable based purely on subjective perception. Why doesn't Skidmark actually try reading the statutes?
Clue: Presumption of fear of death pertains to HOME PROTECTION.
Zimmerman was following martin out in the street.
Duh!
How about reading the right page? Eh Skid?
<quoted text>
Nice try, for a wor'tard, I mean BUT Florida law justifies use of deadly force IE. poppin' a cap in the thug when you are:

1.Trying to protect yourself or another person from death or serious bodily harm; IE. getting your head smashed against the concrete for the 3rd time...
2.Trying to prevent a forcible felony, such as rape, robbery, burglary or kidnapping.

Any questions?

Try not to selectively read the law, comrade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, som... 5 min Walt Kowalski 17
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min this ones for you 158,598
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Teaman 1,124,639
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 26 min Here Is One 932
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 38 min Anonymous of Indy 9,961
Dems want White House shakeup 43 min barefoot2626 166
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 51 min Mykro 3

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE