BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#72206 Apr 11, 2012
Now let me bring to your attention this part of Florida's Stand your Ground law! You can not arrest, detain, etc. anyone unless you have evidence that he was NOT acting in self defense. In other words, the Sanford Police violated Zimmerman's rights simply by cuffing him and taking him to the police station!
776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.— 
A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force,........
As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#72207 Apr 11, 2012
Barry Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>'Got address' brave comrade? Malik and Ali might visit ya there-they have among other things great goat cheese!
From the UnAmerican traitor Barry Bin Lyin who calls wojar and me comrade. Read this :

"Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>a muslim terrorist has greater morals than the combined numbers of the DNC."
Barry Bin Lyin

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#72208 Apr 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Barry, I actually read the law, and can comprehend it.
There is no presumption under the FL law that Zimmerman's alleged fear was reasonable. He cannot assert immunity without proving by preponderance of evidence that his alleged fear was reasonable. This includes showing that he shot Martin while being beaten, not after the fact.
<quoted text>
Then you should read it again, this time without moving your lips as it tickles my ass when you insist on doing that.

The 2011 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE View Entire Chapter

776.012&#8195;Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. HOWEVER, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does NOT have a duty to retreat if:
(1)&#8195;He or she reasonably BELIEVES that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2)&#8195;Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.
History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27.

Can you get you pinhead around it yet?

Location hidden

#72209 Apr 11, 2012
I have made this point several times before and not one of you Libtards dared replied.
If a police officer shoots someone, is the officer disarmed, cuffed and put in a jail cell? NO, it is assumed that it was a lawful shooting. Sure, he may be put on deck duty will the shooting is investigated and unless there is evidence that he committed a crime, he will be treated as if he was innocent.
SOOOO, explain why a private citizen should not be treated the same as a law enforcement officer??? Come on there Libtards. Which one among you is willing to give an intellectually honest reply???

Ottawa

#72210 Apr 11, 2012
Barry Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>'Got address' brave comrade? Malik and Ali might visit ya there-they have among other things great goat cheese!
You wear your name well, Lyin.

Incidentally, tell me, inform me where I criticized the Bible, and the Catholic Church? One single passage. I reproduced from memory what is in the Bible, the Old Testament and the progroms orchestrated by said church. Tell me where I misinformded. And I'd gladly reproduce verses from the Koran, no problem, why, the Moslems would even praise me.

Was all I wrote not already in Genesis? Were the massacres in Constantinople, the Crusades, the witches, the Inquisition, the religious wars, did I make them all up? Did I comment on the Church by saying "damn this and damn that"? You gotta grow up . Lyin, but mostly try not to be so disgusting.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#72211 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now let me bring to your attention this part of Florida's Stand your Ground law! You can not arrest, detain, etc. anyone unless you have evidence that he was NOT acting in self defense. In other words, the Sanford Police violated Zimmerman's rights simply by cuffing him and taking him to the police station!
<quoted text>
Yea, what 'right' was that?????.....something in Birtherville.

It is standard police procedure to cuff an individual while investigating and also while transporting. Since the police did not have all the facts yet, Zimmerman was detained and cuffed while transported. Get a grip on the real world.....outside of the racist Birtherville......

Location hidden

#72212 Apr 11, 2012
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about. How many Abrams tanks, F15s,. F16s, drones, ships, sophisticated armaments do the Palestinians have? Not justifying the suicide attacks, they are intolerable, cruel, unjusitifiable, but so are air strikes and the "collateral damage" they cause, which incidentally account for the 20-1 ratio, as most of the killed are civilians.
Yes I do know what I am talking about. If they are stupid enough to attack you, they are willing to die. And I would rather the other guys die, than my people die.
And if they are willing to hide behind innocent people, it is their fault as it is a violation of the Hague and Geneva Accords.
I will be honest with you, I do not give a damn about how many Muslims we, or our allies, have to kill. If Iran nukes New York City, we should nuke the whole of Iran!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#72213 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have made this point several times before and not one of you Libtards dared replied.
If a police officer shoots someone, is the officer disarmed, cuffed and put in a jail cell? NO, it is assumed that it was a lawful shooting. Sure, he may be put on deck duty will the shooting is investigated and unless there is evidence that he committed a crime, he will be treated as if he was innocent.
SOOOO, explain why a private citizen should not be treated the same as a law enforcement officer??? Come on there Libtards. Which one among you is willing to give an intellectually honest reply???
Unlike vigilantes, the police are trained on the law and the use of weapons. Why would one expect a private citizen to be treated the same a sworn police officer?????.....well, DUH!!!!....only in Birtherville.

Location hidden

#72214 Apr 11, 2012
Now Wojo, read this part of Florida's law:
776.032&#8195;Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1)
(2)&#8195;A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
(3)&#8195;The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection.
In other words, in State of Florida v. Michael Monahan, Monahan has every right to demand Florida pay for any inconvience. It was a violation of Florida law for the police to even cuff him much less arrest him, etc!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72215 Apr 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's news?
Sorry, BirfoonLady. Zimmerman was following Martin in order to stop an imaginary nonexistent felony about to be committed by a f-----g c--n who always gets away.
And, BTW, Zimmerman has the burden of proof to show he was trying to stop a forcible felony.
Got anything new?
<quoted text>
And, BTW, Zimmerman has the burden of proof to show he was trying to stop a forcible felony.

Ha ha ha....you dweeb!

He has proof, dipchit.....
It's ALL on his head....
Broken nose.....Bashed up skull.....
Grass stained clothes

What "else" you need, for forcible felony?
Dweeby dipchit.....;-)

Ottawa

#72216 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do know what I am talking about. If they are stupid enough to attack you, they are willing to die. And I would rather the other guys die, than my people die.
And if they are willing to hide behind innocent people, it is their fault as it is a violation of the Hague and Geneva Accords.
I will be honest with you, I do not give a damn about how many Muslims we, or our allies, have to kill. If Iran nukes New York City, we should nuke the whole of Iran!!!
Iran nukes NY city? What with? No wonder you're so aggressive. You've lost it. Your hate for anything not white and American has become an obsession. Do you know the modern history of Iran? Do you even know about Mossadegh and his successor the Shah and the US's and UK's involvements? Do you know what meddling is? You don't like it when same rules apply to you, now to you?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#72217 Apr 11, 2012
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No. YOU prove you didn't write it. Not for me to do your work for you.
it is impossible to find something that does not exist.
Caught you lying again, now you are a lying-scumbag!
I forgive you, that is just your nature.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72218 Apr 11, 2012
Trayvon's special prosecutor sets Friday deadline
Updated: 34 minutes ago

The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin shooting has set a deadline: By Friday night, she will make an announcement about the case.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

Ottawa

#72219 Apr 11, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>it is impossible to find something that does not exist.
Caught you lying again, now you are a lying-scumbag!
I forgive you, that is just your nature.
Ahhhh, well well well, you did fall for it. I used the old birther argument, and you don't like it. Too bad. This is what you losers, you included, have been doing for years now. You come out with WND kind of bs, we ask for proof or reference, and invariably the answer is "if you're so smart, find it yourself". Right back atcha, Goat. And, wear a bib, your drooling is disgusting.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72220 Apr 11, 2012
Eric Holder vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case
Updated: 12:55 p.m.(WoWee)

WASHINGTON (AP)— Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that the Justice Department will take appropriate action in the killing of Trayvon Martin if it finds evidence that a federal criminal civil rights crime

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

Just more pandering....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72221 Apr 11, 2012
This complete lack of character -- this total disregard for the truth is rampant in liberal arguments.--Amen!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Why the left will say anything

Think about whether you've had the following experience: you're having a political, social, or economic conversation with someone who you know leans to the left politically. Although you relish the thought of having the opportunity to present your argument while at the same time possibly gaining some new insight, that's not how the conversation unravels. Your ideological sparring opponent begins by half-listening with glazed over eyes before he interrupts you and begins passionately forcing his opinion.

"You're an idiot." "You don't know what you're talking about." "You're a conservative, fascist, woman-hating, racist, gay-bashing, hate-monger!" Really? Based on the last description, you'd think you're the devil incarnate simply for having an opposing political belief. The conversation quickly devolves into a fierce attack on your character, your politics, and anything else you believe to be true. You (sometimes) politely flee the conversation as quickly as possible, dazed and confused and wondering why you know so little.

What just happened? The answer: moral relativism in action.

http://benokeefesamericansociety.blogspot.com...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#72222 Apr 11, 2012
SANFORD, Fla.(AP)— A law enforcement official says that charges are being filed in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The official with knowledge of the investigation says a prosecutor will announce charges against George Zimmerman on Wednesday at 6 p.m. Zimmerman's arrest is also expected soon.

The official didn't know the charge and spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to release the information. The official said that authorities know where Zimmerman is.

Zimmerman has asserted since the Feb. 26 killing that he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense after the two fought. The case has sparked protests and calls for Zimmerman's arrest.

A factor in the pace of the probe has been Florida's so-called stand your ground law, which gives people wide latitude to claim self-defense in a killing and other altercations.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#72224 Apr 11, 2012
Barry Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, for a wor'tard, I mean BUT Florida law justifies use of deadly force IE. poppin' a cap in the thug when you are:
1.Trying to protect yourself or another person from death or serious bodily harm; IE. getting your head smashed against the concrete for the 3rd time...
2.Trying to prevent a forcible felony, such as rape, robbery, burglary or kidnapping.
Any questions?
Try not to selectively read the law, comrade.
Awwwww! Bawwy Biwfoon is twying to change what he said!

Bawwy Birwfoon: "Killing is justified if one PERCEIVES life in danger EVEN if in retrospect it may have not actual been..."

Sorry Barry Birfoon. Fess up. You were wrong. 776.013 does not provide Zimmerman with a presumption that his actions were reasonable based purely on subjective perception. To invoke immunity in Florida, Zimmerman must establish by preponderance of evidence that his actions were reasonable.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Skid has a reading comprehension problem.
776.013 does not provide Zimmerman with a presumption that his actions were reasonable based purely on subjective perception. Why doesn't Skidmark actually try reading the statutes?
Clue: Presumption of fear of death pertains to HOME PROTECTION.
Zimmerman was following Martin out in the street.
Duh!
How about reading the right page? Eh Skid?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#72225 Apr 11, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Relevance? Last time I checked a semi-automatic pistol is deadly force. Last time I checked Trayvon Martin is dead.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wojo is incapable of comprehending what he reads. The Florida law is very clear. It does not require that the assailant has any weapon and does not require that he be physically assaulted. All it requires is that the shooter is in fear of being attacked.
And it is up to the state to prove otherwise.
And it does not matter if Martin died or not. Zimmerman had the right to use deadly force to protect himself against any perceived threat! If the state even charges him without proof he did not act in self defense, the state has committed a crime.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/double-murder ...
<quoted text>
Okay, what evidence do you have that proves Zimmerman attacked Martin? I will be waiting!!!
Oh, read the Florida law! The State must prove it was not self defense!
<quoted text>
Cont.
Rouge cuts and pastes wrote:
2011 Florida Statutes CHAPTER 776 JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE[20]....
Rouge: "Okay, what evidence do you have that proves Zimmerman attacked Martin?"

Sorry Rouge, if Zimmerman wishes to invoke "stand your ground" the burden is on him to show that his actions were justified.

Rouge, didn't notice: "has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder,"

Was Zimmerman in his house or vehicle?

If not his actions must be REASONABLE and he has the burden to show his actions were reasonable. He enjoys no presumption according to the fact pattern of the case.

Learn how to read, Rouge.

BTW, the Blaze article concerned a case where two persons entered Monahan's boat.

Got a reading comprehension problem?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry birfoon, the law doesn't protect the armed assailant, Zimmerman, after the fact of getting his ass kicked. And it does not protect Zimmerman if his alleged fear was not reasonable. The burden of proof is on Zimmerman.

Location hidden

#72226 Apr 11, 2012
Barry Bin Lyin wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should read it again, this time without moving your lips as it tickles my ass when you insist on doing that.
The 2011 Florida Statutes
Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE View Entire Chapter
776.012&#8195;Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. HOWEVER, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does NOT have a duty to retreat if:
(1)&#8195;He or she reasonably BELIEVES that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2)&#8195;Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.
History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27.
Can you get you pinhead around it yet?
The problem is the Libtards do not understand what "prevent imminent" means. It means you don't have to wait to get your brains bashed in!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,189,133
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 7 min Cat74 24
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min American Lady 171,443
Some Republican governors back Homeland Securit... 1 hr Le Jimbo 79
Rahm Emmanuel to face Chicago mayoral election ... 4 hr Traveler Returned 4
Obama's high court pick Kagan faces Senate hear... (Jun '10) 4 hr zionist KKK 6
The Emerging Liberal Oligarchy (Feb '09) 4 hr Swedenforever 67
More from around the web