BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 2,978)

Showing posts 59,541 - 59,560 of167,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

The Heavy Hitter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheriff Arpaio has already done that.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...
Obama is a fraud, who never should have been elected in the first place.
If a case is ever heard on the merits, and judged with no trickery like happened in Georgia, where the decision defied common sense and was pure protectionism for Obama without regard for the evidence that was presented, the finding will be that he is a fraud responsible for a forgery being foisted on the American people.
Just because a bank robber makes it out of the bank with the money, should we let them go unpunished?
Just because a murderer escapes from the crime scene, should we let them go unpunished?
Just because a rapist escapes from the scene of the crime, should we let them go unpunished?
Bernie Madoff had happy customers for years before it was found out that he was a fraud, should he even be in jail now?
A crime is a crime, and when found out should be punished accordingly.
You are so damn STUPID, I have to laugh, Poopoo stain.
Not too good at analogies, are you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

The Heavy Hitter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how the SHEEPLE think, or I should say, DON'T THINK.
They believe you have lied and see no need to prove it.
Look, Rogue, you clearly wrote that JFK should have mined Haiphong Harbour in NINETENN-SIXTY-TWO (1962) when the US had but a vestige of navy and air force equipment in place and a couple thousand advisors. Do you deny you wrote that?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama can not be serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you are not the sharpest pencil in the box. Are ya?
1st and foremost I am in no way a conservative. Nor am I a Republitard..
If you have ever read my posts you would know this...
I am not a Dem-0-rad neither....I belong to no one!
I vote my conscious...And get this ...I was one of those fools like yourself that ......wait for it.....I voted for Little Barry..OMG
So there...I am an equal opportunity hater...Both party's are Over the top corrupt...I am tired of paying the bastards to not do their jobs...I say when the Real Little Barry is exposed that all congressmen and senators should be GONE and loose their retirement and bennys....All involved Judges included should be stripped of their titles, wealth and be STONED or Hung in public..caning is not severe enough...
Let's talk black karma...If I have any it would be so minute compared to yours....You continue to support freely....Bad karma coming your way genius... ENJOY
I vote my conscious (sic) too, why, I have even voted my sub-conscious.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here is an example of you insighting rage..." Arty wrote:
Obama is simular to Adolf Hitler"
Why would you reply his "hero Hitler"?
You are here to insight rage and then try and turn it around on the person you insight....You are in FACT a crazy Loon..
BTW Hitler had some good ideas ...He just went about it the wrong way..
We here in the US need a cleansing of society also...Illegals running rampant and sucking the life blood from our country..Ovomits aunt included....Yes I went there...
Don't read well there in Canada. Do ya?...Did I say exterminate a race?...Ummm No....
I said cleanse society...Do you understand English?...Illegals to include Ovomits aunt....AND I STAND BY THAT STATEMENT!
Now tell me there Canada...Are illegals a race?..And did I say exterminate?
You most certainly did tell a poster "your Hero Hitler"..Which was not the case and you know it..You sneaky vile canook...nice try but we can read and comprehend unlike you...
Then , explain this "BTW Hitler had some good ideas ...He just went about it the wrong way.."

What were his good ideas and exactly how did he go about it the wrong way?
"

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are here to insight rage and then try and turn it around on the person you insight....You are in FACT a crazy Loon..
We here in the US need a cleansing of society also...Illegals running rampant and sucking the life blood from our country..Ovomits aunt included....Yes I went there...
Don't read well there in Canada. Do ya?...Did I say exterminate a race?...Ummm No....
I said cleanse society...Do you understand English?...Illegals to include Ovomits aunt....AND I STAND BY THAT STATEMENT!
You most certainly did tell a poster "your Hero Hitler"..Which was not the case and you know it..You sneaky vile canook...nice try but we can read and comprehend unlike you...
And the other thing I get from the above post is that you are an "equal-opportunity" killer, whereas Hitler only exterminated what he deemed to be inferior "castes" like Jews and Gipsies. No discrimination for you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! You are in no way a conservative. You are a rightwing nut and in no way did you nor could you vote for Obama. Anyone can tell that simply by your dumb rightwing rhetoric. That you hate everyone equally is probably the only truthful thing you’ve said on this thread. That you hate yourself even more so is evident. Get yourself some therapy dude.
Yes, Poppo, to right-wing extremists like GB aka "Obama cannot be serious", racists like Wallace, Maddox et al were not extreme rightist enough. That's why he's a self-proclaimed independent. As there is no official nazi party in the US, he feels alone, abandoned and therefore frustrated. No more lynchings to enliven those long weekends, with these N*****s allowed to drink at all the fountains, go into any restaurant and sit at the front of the bus. And worst of all, elected PRESIDENT and now living in the WHITE House. Oh, the indignity. Oh, the humanity. How he longs for the good ole days.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, to you Libtards all someone has to do is mention certain key words and you start to hyper ventilate. I can give you a few names;
Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich. Yep, the mere mentioning of those names throw you into conniption fits.
Not really, but they are disturbing. They all evoke cluelessness and lack of education, the most dangerous of the attributes, ahead of corruption (Cheney) and gross and vulgar repartee (Limbaugh).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you, like the other idiot-tards, rationalize reasons to violate the laws of our country. Looking at Obama's, or anyone else's, college finance records for anything other than official reasons is a crime.
But when the Libtards released Joe the Plumber's state income tax records, that was okay by you Libtards.
But when the Libtards released Linda Tripps DoD personnel records, that was okay by you Libtards.
But when the Libtards released this soldiers personnell, health and mental health recods, that too is okay by you Libtards.
The Des Moines Nine were quickly punished but what about the person who released Linda Tripp's records, Joe the Plumber's records and now this Army sergeants records?
And you don't seem to see the double standard, do you?
You and your "tards" are sounding more and more clueless every minute, not to mention just plain mean and cruel. I know you hate intellectually-challenged people as you use their condition ("retarded" to you) to insult liberals and Dems.

Anyhow, I have no idea what the affiliations of the people who released all of the above records, and this applies to all of them, it was wrong. Period.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sarah Palin Utter Failure Did not even finish her term As Gov. She needs to go back home and stay there.
Dick Cheney Old Poiltical hack who uses his power behind he scene's to fit his own in.
Rush Limbaugh Big stupid fat loud mouth who spews his own brand of
what is right by his own standers.
Newt Gingrich Another big fat loud mouth who needs to go home and stay there. Will never get the nomination
Of course you want them all to go home but we don't as we know they drive you crazy. Just like San Fran Nancy Pelosi and Dirty Hairy Reed bother us.
Obama can not be serious

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
By our race I assume you mean the human race.
BTW, cannot is one word dude!
Depend on the influx and the intent Poop Stain...
Is that all ya got?

Lame azz
Obama can not be serious

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! You are in no way a conservative. You are a rightwing nut and in no way did you nor could you vote for Obama. Anyone can tell that simply by your dumb rightwing rhetoric. That you hate everyone equally is probably the only truthful thing you’ve said on this thread. That you hate yourself even more so is evident. Get yourself some therapy dude.
Shove your dimes store psychology Poop Stain

right wing....2 WORDS AZZ
Obama can not be serious

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then , explain this "BTW Hitler had some good ideas ...He just went about it the wrong way.."
What were his good ideas and exactly how did he go about it the wrong way?
"
It is in the post if you knew how to read and comprehend you would be able to see it ....Not gonna school a dumb canook
Obama can not be serious

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And the other thing I get from the above post is that you are an "equal-opportunity" killer, whereas Hitler only exterminated what he deemed to be inferior "castes" like Jews and Gipsies. No discrimination for you.
JUST WHERE DO YOU GET KILLER Obama can not be serious wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

You are so very dense it is laughable...read this again dumb ass
" Don't read well there in Canada. Do ya?...Did I say exterminate a race?...Ummm No...."

Get a clue and then you might want to think about getting a life
Obama can not be serious

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, Poppo, cannot to right-wing extremists like GB aka "Obamabe serious", racists like Wallace, Maddox et al were not extreme rightist enough. That's why he's a self-proclaimed independent. As there is no official nazi party in the US, he feels alone, abandoned and therefore frustrated. No more lynchings to enliven those long weekends, with these N*****s allowed to drink at all the fountains, go into any restaurant and sit at the front of the bus. And worst of all, elected PRESIDENT and now living in the WHITE House. Oh, the indignity. Oh, the humanity. How he longs for the good ole days.
"Yes, Poppo, cannot to right-wing extremists like GB aka "Obamabe serious",
Is that coherent?....Ummmm NO...You are out in left field there Loony..
GB is a Effing Dem-0-rat....Do you get that we are on opposite sides of the fence?....RETARD....How can I be aka GB?...Explain to the "class" A

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is in the post if you knew how to read and comprehend you would be able to see it ....Not gonna school a dumb canook
and nor will I educate a neo-nazi. And YOU educate me? The joke of 2012. Well, I take that back. You COULD educate me on how to become a boor, a vulgar individual, an ultra right-wing cuckoo, and, as the travel brochure says, much more.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Yes, Poppo, cannot to right-wing extremists like GB aka "Obamabe serious",
Is that coherent?....Ummmm NO...You are out in left field there Loony..
GB is a Effing Dem-0-rat....Do you get that we are on opposite sides of the fence?....RETARD....How can I be aka GB?...Explain to the "class" A
Very coherent, tie it in with Poppo's text. Of course, monosyllables would be preferable for you, would they not? Yes, just checked it out, very coherent. Would you like a translation?

If someone needs to explain anything to the class, it is you. If you're not GB, which I still maintain you are, who are you then? Which barred name do you represent?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

The Heavy Hitter wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one other than the Georgia sham.
Sheriff Arpaio has already done that.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse ...
Obama is a fraud, who never should have been elected in the first place.
If a case is ever heard on the merits, and judged with no trickery like happened in Georgia, where the decision defied common sense and was pure protectionism for Obama without regard for the evidence that was presented, the finding will be that he is a fraud responsible for a forgery being foisted on the American people.
Just because a bank robber makes it out of the bank with the money, should we let them go unpunished?
Just because a murderer escapes from the crime scene, should we let them go unpunished?
Just because a rapist escapes from the scene of the crime, should we let them go unpunished?
Bernie Madoff had happy customers for years before it was found out that he was a fraud, should he even be in jail now?
A crime is a crime, and when found out should be punished accordingly.
You are so damn STUPID, I have to laugh, Grand Pudsucker.
lol!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
"Why do you continue to embarrass yourself by showing off your lack of education?
"It is true that Georgetown, founded in 1789, was the first Roman Catholic college in the United States. As you know, my Dad and your favorite President were classmates there.
"But why do you continue to LIE AND LIE AND LIE AND LIE?
"More than twenty-years ago the Jesuits relinquished control of the University to a lay board of trustees (as has Notre Dame). It is NOT under the control of the Roman Catholic Church, and neither is Notre Dame.(Of course, you have proven yourself to be completely ignorant about the Roman Catholic Church.)
Georgetown is proud to have on its campus the largest Islamic study center of any American university.
Your problem is that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about anything connected with higher education since you never came close to attending college. You spew all the prejudices and misinformation of those who lacked the guts and intelligence to get into a junior college."
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Splitting pubic hairs again there!! WHO OWNS THE PROPERTY?!?
The Directors of Georgetown College, Inc.
Neither the Roman Catholic Church nor the Society of Jesus have a property right in any of the campuses.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Chicago Tribune HEADLINE:
"Forecast: Warmest St. Patrick's Day in 141 years"
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
====
More irrelevant anecdotal data on "global climate change" -- NOT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Why do you continue to embarrass yourself by showing off your lack of education?
"It is true that Georgetown, founded in 1789, was the first Roman Catholic college in the United States. As you know, my Dad and your favorite President were classmates there.
"But why do you continue to LIE AND LIE AND LIE AND LIE?
"More than twenty-years ago the Jesuits relinquished control of the University to a lay board of trustees (as has Notre Dame). It is NOT under the control of the Roman Catholic Church, and neither is Notre Dame.(Of course, you have proven yourself to be completely ignorant about the Roman Catholic Church.)
Georgetown is proud to have on its campus the largest Islamic study center of any American university.
Your problem is that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about anything connected with higher education since you never came close to attending college. You spew all the prejudices and misinformation of those who lacked the guts and intelligence to get into a junior college."
<quoted text>
The Directors of Georgetown College, Inc.
Neither the Roman Catholic Church nor the Society of Jesus have a property right in any of the campuses.
That should be "The President and Directors of Georgetown College, Inc." The president is a non-Jesuit layperson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,541 - 59,560 of167,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••