BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Obama can not be serious

Pacifica, CA

#67029 Mar 17, 2012
Obama2012 wrote:
Terri Tanna and Poppo, 69 partners.
Terri aka Titty City is not a giver ... So Poppo is just a stain she leaves when she stands up
Obama can not be serious

Pacifica, CA

#67031 Mar 17, 2012
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your eloquent prose closely resembles Heavy Hitter'a, GB's, Marcus, Rush's, American er hmmm Lady etc. They all have uneducated and vulgarity in common. Keep proving me right. Oh,how frustrating it must be that I don't reply in kind.
The FACT that you reply at all is enough ... We know who and what you are there Canada.....No better than the most vulgar person on this thread...You just try and I emphasize TRY to disguise it...You fail miserably...We see you
Obama can not be serious

Pacifica, CA

#67032 Mar 17, 2012
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He votes his conscious, Poppo. Must be something we don't know about. Maybe the only time he's CONSCIOUS and not drunk or stoned is when he votes. NOT. Drunk or stoned probably explains so well why he votes the way he does.
See there ya go ..Trying to disguise you vulgarity..BITCH
You are the worst form of pond scum.....I at least own my vulgarity

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#67037 Mar 17, 2012
The Heavy Hitter wrote:
This administration is the most incompetent, inefficient, irresponsible, immoral, and inept in U.S. history.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
Wrong That belongs to President Richard Milhous Nixon the dirtiest corrupt person in U.S history
Frank

Spokane, WA

#67038 Mar 17, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong That belongs to President Richard Milhous Nixon the dirtiest corrupt person in U.S history
Barack Hussein Obama is the most corrupt politician in the history of The United States.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#67039 Mar 17, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama is the most corrupt politician in the history of The United States.
Then how do you rate Nixon then???
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#67040 Mar 17, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama is the most corrupt politician in the history of The United States.
You must have been born after Nixon left office in disgrace.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#67041 Mar 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
GISS is located at Columbia.
"The institute is a laboratory in the Earth Sciences Division of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center and a unit of the Columbia University Earth Institute."
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/
No, GISS stands for Goddard Institute of Space Studies and is part of Godard Institutes which are part of the National Science Foundation. Congress ordered NASA to cooperate with them.
Dr. Hansen is not an employee of NASA!
Oh, the reason why they are located at Columbia U. is because... they are a part of Columbia U.
Just like the Endowment of the Arts, the National Science Foundation should be de-funded!!!
The "opinions" of Dr. Hansen are not the opinion of NASA!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#67042 Mar 17, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been born after Nixon left office in disgrace.
Nope Born In 1964 Yes even when they had the Watergate Hearing on tv i was watch and wondering what was going on. I wanted to know.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#67043 Mar 17, 2012
I brought this out just a few days ago but you Libtards seem so hard of reading.
Earier this year NASA-GISS claimed that 2011 was the 9th warmest year on record bu NASA-MSFC says that 2011 was the coolest year since 1998 and they both can not be right, can they?
After all, there are 13 years between 1998 and 2010 and they are all warmer than 2011. And 13 does not equal 9, does it?
So, who is lying?
NASA-GISS got caught cooking their data books in early 2009.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#67044 Mar 17, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you rate Nixon then???
Well, Nixon was the most progressive REPUBLICAN president we ever had. He helped create the EPA and OSHA, tried to federalize the national health care, tried to institute wag and price controls, etc.
The only thing that he did that was illegal was try and cover up the Watergate break in. He had no prior knowledge nor did he consent to the break in but he did try and cover it up.
Now, compare that to Bill Clinton who did commit perjury in a Federal court, commit perjury in a Federal Grand Jury, Obstructed Justice, suborned a false affidavit from Monica Lewinsky, conspired to obtain a false affidavit from Linda Tripp and submitted two false affidavits to a Federal Court.
But what I just said will never stop you from obfuscating the truth because .... you area a Libtard and can not help yourself!!!
Did Clinton resign? NO! But Nixon did because the Republican senators told him they would.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#67045 Mar 17, 2012
Here is a part of a speech a person gave when running for President on Religion
Whatever one’s religion in private life may be, for the office-holder, nothing takes precedence over his oath to uphold the Constitution and all its parts – including the First Amendment and the strict separation of church and state

I want anyone to guess which person running for President said this.

If no one guesses in a couple of days i will post the name of the person

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#67046 Mar 17, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong That belongs to President Richard Milhous Nixon the dirtiest corrupt person in U.S history
Know, I would rate Woodrow Wilson as the most corrupt with Obama coming in second.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#67047 Mar 17, 2012
The Heavy Hitter wrote:
This administration is the most incompetent, inefficient, irresponsible, immoral, and inept in U.S. history.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
And the Libtards will disagree as they think Obama really cares and all he cares about is his own money!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#67048 Mar 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You live under a rock?
VIRGINIA FRAUD PROBE CUT OFF
ACADEMIC FREEDOM: State Supreme Court spurns Attorney General's attempt to obtain climate researcher's records
VIRGINIA'S HIGHEST COURT has ended a politically charged fraud investigation of a climate-change researcher, denying state Attorney General Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II (R) access to the scientist's records.
"This is an important decision that will be welcomed here and in the broader higher education community," UVA President Teresa Sullivan says. The university argued that Cuccinelli's probe was an "unprecedented attempt to challenge a university professor's peer reviewed data, methodologies, and conclusions" that would "infringe academic freedom and chill scientific debate."
Michael Halpern, manager of the Union of Concerned Scientists' Scientific Integrity Program, commends UVA for challenging Cuccinelli’s probe. The court's ruling means, he says, that "Virginia will remain a safe place for scientific research, even when elected officials don't like the results.
Chemical and Engineering News, March 12, 2012, p.11.
----------
"I'm pleased that this particular episode is over,"
Mann says." It's sad, though, that so much money and
resources had to be wasted on Cuccinelli's witch hunt
against me and the University of Virginia."
Sooo, you think one court action makes it over? Hasn't worked with Obama. has it?
The issue is that Dr. Michael Mann's research was funded by U.S. tax dollars and as such must comply with the Freedom of Information Act of 1974. He, like all Climatgaters, is trying to cover up his lies and distortions.
This is just another reason why we should defund the National Science Foundation who funds these loony-lefties.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#67049 Mar 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak, infantile, impotent, "red herron".
"Georgetown College is committed to the Jesuit traditions of an integrated education and of productive research in the liberal arts, including fine arts, humanities, languages, sciences, and social sciences."
http://college.georgetown.edu/
<quoted text>
Idiot, it was Terri Tunna's Red Herring and I did not fall for it.
Do you know the difference between Georgetown UNIVERSITY and Georgetown COLLEGE. Oh, there are a few truck stops at the Georgetown, KENTUCKY exit and I has stopped there for years.
It is just north of Lexington, Kentucky!!!
http://www.georgetowncollege.edu/about/

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#67050 Mar 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Nixon was the most progressive REPUBLICAN president we ever had. He helped create the EPA and OSHA, tried to federalize the national health care, tried to institute wag and price controls, etc.
The only thing that he did that was illegal was try and cover up the Watergate break in. He had no prior knowledge nor did he consent to the break in but he did try and cover it up.
Now, compare that to Bill Clinton who did commit perjury in a Federal court, commit perjury in a Federal Grand Jury, Obstructed Justice, suborned a false affidavit from Monica Lewinsky, conspired to obtain a false affidavit from Linda Tripp and submitted two false affidavits to a Federal Court.
But what I just said will never stop you from obfuscating the truth because .... you area a Libtard and can not help yourself!!!
Did Clinton resign? NO! But Nixon did because the Republican senators told him they would.
Read this web page to show that Nixon was committing crimes the first day he became President
http://www.colorado.edu/AmStudies/lewis/2010/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#67051 Mar 17, 2012
The church I attend hires a Jewish guy to blow the rams horn on Passover. Yep, a Catholic Church has a Jew come in once a year to blow his horn.

http://events.georgetown.edu/events/index.cfm...

Oh, the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims all worship the one true God, the God of Abraham. And it does not matter what you call him either.
Now Hindus, Buddhists, etc. worship multi-gods and they are not the same.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#67052 Mar 17, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Nixon was the most progressive REPUBLICAN president we ever had. He helped create the EPA and OSHA, tried to federalize the national health care, tried to institute wag and price controls, etc.
The only thing that he did that was illegal was try and cover up the Watergate break in. He had no prior knowledge nor did he consent to the break in but he did try and cover it up.
Now, compare that to Bill Clinton who did commit perjury in a Federal court, commit perjury in a Federal Grand Jury, Obstructed Justice, suborned a false affidavit from Monica Lewinsky, conspired to obtain a false affidavit from Linda Tripp and submitted two false affidavits to a Federal Court.
But what I just said will never stop you from obfuscating the truth because .... you area a Libtard and can not help yourself!!!
Did Clinton resign? NO! But Nixon did because the Republican senators told him they would.
Clinton was found guilty of two charges....

Did you spin yet again????....or perhaps it's just Lifer Logic???

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#67053 Mar 17, 2012
Well Rogue Scholar 05
Here are some more links to show how Crooked and Dirty President Nixon was.
http://consortiumnew...nixons- treason/
http://whitehousetap...723-137 24-13725
http://whitehousetapes.net/info/1968

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,129,170
What Ebola response says about Chris Christie 4 min Really 9
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min The Ghost 159,692
Dems want White House shakeup 39 min barefoot2626 280
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr IBdaMann 33,099
Election countdown: Everybody hug a surrogate 1 hr Le Jimbo 1
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 6 hr mjjcpa 352

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE