Paul Cameron Suggests Obama is Gay and Demands Gays be Imprisoned before they Rape Kids

May 17, 2012 | Posted by: ILGCN-PL | Full story: www.rightwingwatch.org

Paul Cameron of the Family Research Institute is an “expert” cited by groups like the Family Research Council, Concerned Women for America and the American Family Association, among others in the Religious Right. While his claims have been consistently discredited, Cameron is still a favorite of opponents of gay rights and appeared last week on Crosstalk with Jim Schneider of VCY America (Voice of Christian Youth). Cameron suggested that President Obama, who recently announced his support for marriage equality, might be gay. He later maintained that “the long term goal of the homosexual movement is to get every little boy to grab his ankles and every little girl to give it a try,” warning that children might be “forced to at least once experience homosexual acts.”

Comments
61 - 61 of 61 Comments Last updated May 18, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mitt s Dog Crate Roofies

Philadelphia, PA

#78 May 18, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible.
Yeah, especially since that word means un-credible, as in unbelievable, the opposite of "credible."

Glad to help a homophobic bigot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,101,385
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min loose cannon 177,523
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 20 min LIbEralS 32,496
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality 151,442
Obama: 'Revving' economy calls for higher wages 1 hr RustyS 7
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 15 hr SevenTee 9,862
McConnell holds advantage in poll 18 hr Billfannin 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••