Eva Longoria: There is no way women can vote Republican

Jul 3, 2012 Full story: WBBQ 342

Eva Longoria, a national co-chair of President Barack Obama's reelection campaign, can't imagine why a woman would pull the lever for a Republican.

Full Story
June 35th 2012

Fishers, IN

#44 Jul 3, 2012
Topix Class! dr. Bill_mr! on vacation to the Hill, bee ninet 2each other ok..........more).........less ).........;-00000
June 35th 2012

Fishers, IN

#45 Jul 3, 2012
see the light wrote:
All Hispanics, Illegals, Blacks,gays, will vote for Obama cause he creates Welfare programs and they don't have to pay for anything.
U mean Obamas Welfare + Bush Welfair =_________;-000h, i give u 2 quater;-0000

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#46 Jul 3, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>To make sure they don't get in his way.
the energizer moron...you just keep getting dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#47 Jul 3, 2012
Eva is wrong in her statement.
Women has had the right to vote as they choose since August, 1920 when the 19th Amendment was enacted.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#48 Jul 3, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
the energizer moron...you just keep getting dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber
I'm grateful I can never match you, microbe.
June 35th 2012

Fishers, IN

#49 Jul 3, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
Eva is wrong in her statement.
Women has had the right to vote as they choose since August, 1920 when the 19th Amendment was enacted.
U meant Augustickee!!;-000

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#50 Jul 3, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'll rest my case ... not interested in taking it to the school yard :-)
You libs never want to take it to the school yard, cause you skeered.

Ain't that right fuel tank frank?
Va te faire le pompier

AOL

#51 Jul 3, 2012
see the light wrote:
All Hispanics, Illegals, Blacks,gays, will vote for Obama cause he creates Welfare programs and they don't have to pay for anything.
What Uterus spewed you out into this universe? Welfare began in the 60's and expanded under both DEM and GOP administration.

Carter?
Internationally
Returned the canal to Panama. Cut the aid off to dictators (Zomosa) and military dictatorships (Argentina, Chile, etc.). Boycott the Goodwill games when the USSR invaded Afghanistan. Sabotaged by the military in the Iranian desert.

Domestically:
Created the DOE to deal with nuclear waste. Sabotaged by the FED when they raised interest rates to fight off the cheap dollar from the Nixon-Ford administration and the end of the Vietnam war.
Sue Robbins

AOL

#52 Jul 3, 2012
TEA Partiers R Scum wrote:
We're getting closer to Election Day and I still haven't been given a legitimate reason to vote for Mitt Romney. "He's not Obama" is not a reason. Did the cons nominate a stinking terd? Why can't they give a reason to vote for him?
Duh......he's not Obama is all anyone needs at this point. The only person who scares the American middle class more than Obama would be Pelosi.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#53 Jul 3, 2012
Va te faire le pompier wrote:
<quoted text>
What Uterus spewed you out into this universe? Welfare began in the 60's and expanded under both DEM and GOP administration.
Carter?
Internationally
Returned the canal to Panama. Cut the aid off to dictators (Zomosa) and military dictatorships (Argentina, Chile, etc.). Boycott the Goodwill games when the USSR invaded Afghanistan. Sabotaged by the military in the Iranian desert.
Domestically:
Created the DOE to deal with nuclear waste. Sabotaged by the FED when they raised interest rates to fight off the cheap dollar from the Nixon-Ford administration and the end of the Vietnam war.
Im not saying He Invented it, he added 10 billion when he came into office and all the new programs.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#56 Jul 4, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Women, Latinos and Blacks will be the fuel that powers the President’s campaign locomotive into his second term… the Supreme Court giving President Obama a major victory on the ACA – Health Care Reform, couple with Obama single-handedly killing Osama bin Laden all but guarantees Obama winning in another landslide come November.
Affirmative Action has been very good to Eva. She has a Bachelor's degree in *kinesiology*,(snickers). I'd like to see her pass any college exam that wasn't being overseen by an Affirmative Action proponent.
XD

I think it's ironic that she would try and use the old, "Only a dummy would vote Republican!", considering what a nitwit she is.

As for the execution of bin Laden, I believe the person who actually killed him might disagree with your opinion.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#57 Jul 4, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Uh,how does one "save" an aborted baby by adopting it? Or is it that if you don't adopt it will be aborted post-delivery? Either way that sounded like typical liberal mindset gibberish.
That idiot is functioning under the premise that you or I can read the minds of pregnant women and actually be able to talk them out of killing their babies. The "how many have YOU adopted?" is a classic, moronic pro-abortion argument that they think makes sense. I guess it does to someone who's "reach exceeds their grasp".

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#58 Jul 4, 2012
and coming next week...
snooki's endorsement of obama!
Anonymous

United States

#59 Jul 4, 2012
And many people can't imagine why anyone would pay good money to see one of Eva's movies!
OBAMA 2012

Covina, CA

#60 Jul 4, 2012
carey529 wrote:
and coming next week...
snooki's endorsement of obama!
Better than being endorsed by nut job Nugent...or you.
smith1

Houston, TX

#64 Jul 4, 2012
be stupid and vote for the crook, liar.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#65 Jul 4, 2012
see the light wrote:
All Hispanics, Illegals, Blacks,gays, will vote for Obama cause he creates Welfare programs and they don't have to pay for anything.
It's a wonder that this level of racism can still exist, how deep your ignorance and cowardice is.
It's a lie, but it's a particularly stupid lie. Do you REALLY think we sat around and thought "We want to win, we don't care how, let's just win by buying votes."
"Great idea. From whom should we buy votes?"
"From the poorest Americans, from minorities and those who often don't vote at all and who certainly cannot make any contributions."

That's BRILLIANT!!

Contrary to your KKK trash, we support programs to help the needy because it's the right thing to do. By the way, Adolph, no person is illegal and undocumented immigrants cannot and do not vote at all.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#66 Jul 4, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Im not saying He Invented it, he added 10 billion when he came into office and all the new programs.
Which isn't remotely true, but would be a good thing if he had, given the massive amount of poverty the right's agenda of greed has caused, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans every year.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#67 Jul 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Affirmative Action has been very good to Eva. She has a Bachelor's degree in *kinesiology*,(snickers). I'd like to see her pass any college exam that wasn't being overseen by an Affirmative Action proponent.
XD
I think it's ironic that she would try and use the old, "Only a dummy would vote Republican!", considering what a nitwit she is.
As for the execution of bin Laden, I believe the person who actually killed him might disagree with your opinion.
What a vile bigot you are. In fact Affirmative Action admits do BETTER than other students in college and workplaces, to snicker at a degree in kinesiology shows you to be remarkably stupid, it is a mystery why any remotely decent human being would vote for today's Republican Party with it's agenda of greed and hate, and if OBL had been killed under a Republican you'd be scraping faces off Rushmore (for example, see the preposterous lie, repeated about a billion times, that Ronnie Raygun "defeated Communism".)

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68 Jul 4, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
What a vile bigot you are. In fact Affirmative Action admits do BETTER than other students in college and workplaces, to snicker at a degree in kinesiology shows you to be remarkably stupid, it is a mystery why any remotely decent human being would vote for today's Republican Party with it's agenda of greed and hate, and if OBL had been killed under a Republican you'd be scraping faces off Rushmore (for example, see the preposterous lie, repeated about a billion times, that Ronnie Raygun "defeated Communism".)
I've seen Affirmative Action at work in the classroom; the students who know that they'll get a passing grade and a degree even when they don't do the assignments. They KNOW they don't even have to show up for class half the time if they don't want to. Those degrees aren't worth the paper they're printed on.
Go bother someone who hasn't seen the reality of morons being given degrees they did not earn. I pity the unlucky person who hires them believing that they actually learned the material that their degree is relevant to. The employer can only resort to hiring more employees to fix the "pretenders" uneducated mistakes because if they tried to fire them they'd scream "racism" and call a lawyer. Entitlement is the dirtiest word in the American legal system.

Let me know if Eva ever lands a job related to her "degree."

XD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 4 min cancer suxs 324
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,110,328
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min No Surprize 153,970
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,152
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 44 min Mr Johnson 9,935
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr Hillary Orwel 499
Poll: Most say Congress worst in lifetime 2 hr Cracker 45
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••