Obama in Afghanistan to Mark bin Laden Death

May 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Comments
221 - 240 of 429 Comments Last updated May 21, 2012
this

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
May 3, 2012
 
America Is Not The Same wrote:
guy from america is not sane.

Search You tube? LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
Some day the American people will know the true story behind 911 and the Pentagon incident.
The Pentagon was not hit by terriost
They will also learn the true date of Ben Laden death and the disease he died from and where he is buried., as reported in 2004 on American TV and foreign media
Do the research
Search You Tube on both subjects
Sure pal...

shiny side out...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hot Karl wrote:
While I don't agree with any person losing their life we should celebrate with our leader that evil does not win! Now bring down the corporations and the empires they have become. We are 99%!


You do realize a vast number of of 99 percenters, Include many Occupy__________ bought multiple Mega Millions Lotto tickets in an attempt to become a 1 percenter, right?
America Is Not The Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Watch You Tube
BBC reports Raid on Ben Laden compound and killing was a FAKE
also the 911 video. It's 1 hour and 39 minutes report
explaining that facts how the tower denigrated. The fall of building 7 Also the destruction of the Pentagon was done by a drone missile Not an aircraft. This video is documented by engineers and scientists.
Wake up people do the research and stop being sheep lead to slaughter.
scout

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Amazing that Americans are not outraged with the fiction of Osama and the killing of the decoy. We r*pe two countries in the name of Osama! and he had zero to do with anything.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

scout wrote:
Amazing that Americans are not outraged with the fiction of Osama and the killing of the decoy. We r*pe two countries in the name of Osama! and he had zero to do with anything.
The man is dead. The world is a better place for his having been killed. Get on with your life. Bigfoot's out there just waiting to be photographed.
America Is Not The Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ben Laden was an Arab deeply involved with oil.
He lived in the US and was educated in the US. He worked with the CIA and then turned to supply the information to terriosts.
Ever think WHY
America Is Not The Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is dead. The world is a better place for his having been killed. Get on with your life. Bigfoot's out there just waiting to be photographed.
Ben Laden was NOT KILLED. He Died in Torah Bora in 2004, as reported by American media and foreign media.

He was on dialysis for years and was taken to a Meg shift hospital in Torah Bora for dialysis. He was in poor health and had Typhoid fever and pneumonia which killed him.
Anyone who is on dialysis their life expendency is 8 to 10 years.

Research the truth
Real service men that were in Afghanistan know the truth.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
Ben Laden was an Arab deeply involved with oil.
He lived in the US and was educated in the US. He worked with the CIA and then turned to supply the information to terriosts.
Ever think WHY
And the proof of any of this is where?
You mean

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#254
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
.
Ever think WHY
why you aren't in the funny farm? Reagan closed them.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
May 3, 2012
 
America Is Not The Same wrote:
Ben Laden was an Arab deeply involved with oil.
He lived in the US and was educated in the US. He worked with the CIA and then turned to supply the information to terriosts.
Ever think WHY
Why do you think he was deeply involved with oil?
America Is Not The Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

When Saddam was captured and put on trial by his own people and then hung there were photos through out the entire process and published the same day and shown on Nation TV

Strange after ONE YEAR there are NO photos of Ben Laden capture and death.
I guess it takes time for the American Government to come up with false photos

Ben Laden is a Government and Obama LIE

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#257
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Laden was NOT KILLED. He Died in Torah Bora in 2004, as reported by American media and foreign media.
He was on dialysis for years and was taken to a Meg shift hospital in Torah Bora for dialysis. He was in poor health and had Typhoid fever and pneumonia which killed him.
Anyone who is on dialysis their life expendency is 8 to 10 years.
Research the truth
Real service men that were in Afghanistan know the truth.
And no-one's thought to dig up the body that would still have DNA to unseat this administration and discredit the whole us and the US military? really?

You don't think the Administration would have thought of this before starting a plan that could be debvunked by some blogger in his mom's basement?

Logic is not one of your strong points.(or sanity)
America Is Not The Same

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
And the proof of any of this is where?
The LIBRARY of Congress
Google it and LEARN.

the BIO OF OSAMA bin LADEN

If you believe everything the government tells you are brainwashed and a sheep.
Doubt you ever served in the military.
If you did you would know the history and BIO of Ben Laden

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Laden was NOT KILLED. He Died in Torah Bora in 2004, as reported by American media and foreign media.
He was on dialysis for years and was taken to a Meg shift hospital in Torah Bora for dialysis. He was in poor health and had Typhoid fever and pneumonia which killed him.
Anyone who is on dialysis their life expendency is 8 to 10 years.
Research the truth
Real service men that were in Afghanistan know the truth.
Sorry, but I don't know you. I can't just take you at your word. I think you may be caught up in some wishful thinking or conspiracy theory. I seriously doubt whether I'' find the truth here, anyway.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

America Is Not The Same wrote:
When Saddam was captured and put on trial by his own people and then hung there were photos through out the entire process and published the same day and shown on Nation TV
Strange after ONE YEAR there are NO photos of Ben Laden capture and death.
I guess it takes time for the American Government to come up with false photos
Ben Laden is a Government and Obama LIE
As gross as it is, there ARE photos on the internet.
Here's a place you can go to see them (but I can't figure out why his dead face is SMILING, can you?) Some say they are fake photos. See for yourself:
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
The LIBRARY of Congress
Google it and LEARN.
the BIO OF OSAMA bin LADEN
If you believe everything the government tells you are brainwashed and a sheep.
Doubt you ever served in the military.
If you did you would know the history and BIO of Ben Laden
Says the person who believes everything he reads in a book! You have every right to doubt whether or not I served in the Marines. I have to tell you though, I probably won't lose any sleep over it. I'm sorry for your losses; of your beloved leader and of your mind.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>And no-one's thought to dig up the body that would still have DNA to unseat this administration and discredit the whole us and the US military? really?
You don't think the Administration would have thought of this before starting a plan that could be debvunked by some blogger in his mom's basement?
Logic is not one of your strong points.(or sanity)
Osama's body was 'conveniently' buried AT SEA.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
May 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Laden was NOT KILLED. He Died in Torah Bora in 2004, as reported by American media and foreign media.
He was on dialysis for years and was taken to a Meg shift hospital in Torah Bora for dialysis. He was in poor health and had Typhoid fever and pneumonia which killed him.
Anyone who is on dialysis their life expendency is 8 to 10 years.
Research the truth
Real service men that were in Afghanistan know the truth.
And BTW, I wasn't in Afghanistan. I'm one of the fake Marines that went through Vietnam.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
May 3, 2012
 
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't know you. I can't just take you at your word. I think you may be caught up in some wishful thinking or conspiracy theory. I seriously doubt whether I'' find the truth here, anyway.
Way BEFORE Al Qaida became a 'household name', it was actually a PLACE. Al Qaida, translated into English means THE BASE.

THE BASE was the place that foreign fighters entering into Afghanistan would register to fight against the RUSSIANS when they were there.(like a stopping off place before going off to fight to free their brothers from the Russian occupation).

The US aligned themselves with Al Qaida as being common enemies of Russia.(or technically at that time the Soviet Union).

The Afghan war was a contributing factor in the fall of the Soviet Union.

There is no doubt in my mind that the USA would NOT miss a chance to take a POKE at the Russians through clandestine operations.

It makes sense to me that USA had some previous contact with Al Qaida, because they sure knew SO MUCH about them so quickly after 9/11 (a matter of a few days).

But check it out yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••